March 28, 2024, 05:22:00 PM

Author Topic: T&T Budget Thread.  (Read 18266 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
d budget- Alyuh feel Howai craft Dat
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2012, 01:44:52 PM »
three years in, d economy stagnant like water in a canal, unemployment high ........doh let d budget figure fool allyuh it high.....damn high, prospects for foreign investment almost non existent......... dis country rep as a good investment location has taken several sharp kicks in the balls from within over d past 4 yrs, i.e. dishonoured contracts.......... that added to the fact that there are other locations that are now significantly more attractive than us for energy investments.

He has now cut into a significant portion of gov't revenue by cutting VAT on food (a 5% reduction on non luxury items would make more sense and businessman going and roll most or all into dey margins anyways >:( ), still no property taxes, dat damn ting just screams unsustainable, .........I suspect dat dat budget is not what he had in mind......at least not from what he said upon his appointment.......Dat budget screams Sect 34 panic still in full swing.........because as far I know we still being propped up by consumer spending and "artificial" employment 

I pity the fool....

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: d budget- Alyuh feel Howai craft Dat
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »
When it really get outta hand they wont be in govt to experience the effects.

But he in a ticklish position.

The premium subsidy is the lowest contributor in terms of the gas subsidy...diesel is the most and then super. However touching either would cause major problems.

De so called VAT removal eh going and do much......cause most items already were not charged vat...plus business owners doh drop prices.

CNG talk is nice talk....but thus far...it is just that...talk. If explored properly it could work...in instances of transport vehicles especially. Implementation is another story but if transport vehicles are encouraged to convert to CNG within the next two years....the impact of the diesel subsidy reduction wouldnt be that bad...and money saved.

There's more to say..but...I heading out now.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »
That budget was suppose to come real dread.

That's why they remove Dookeran. Howai is not a politician so he expendable.

So Howai would bring a couple tough budgets and when elections roll around, Dookeran go pop back up as the all seeing, all knowing economic "whiz kid" that he so believes himself to be.  So when people suffering from these budgets that Howai brought, he would just disappear back into the background and Dookeran would appear as the saviour. Too much tricks with this bunch.

Section 34 save us from what was really coming. The man upstairs work in mysterious ways. I feel what was coming would have resulted in riot. Austerity my foot.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »

that is what I gleaned from his very first speech, so I runnin with Sect 34 cause ah flip flop
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2012, 09:19:35 PM »

that is what I gleaned from his very first speech, so I runnin with Sect 34 cause ah flip flop

Dais my conspiracy theory and I'm sticking to it.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2012, 12:32:20 AM »
I still believe that section 34 was a distraction in itself. Now that is a scary thought.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Govt seeking additional $3.8b for 2014 budget to pay expenses
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2014, 05:36:39 AM »
Govt seeking additional $3.8b for 2014 budget to pay expenses
By Asha Javeed (Express).

$8m FOR BABY SIMEON

Government is seeking a $3.8 billion increase to its 2014 budget to pay for expenses such as $8 million for the report into the death of baby Simeon and an additional $32.8 million for LifeSport.

Those are two of the expenses that will come before the Finance Committee of the Parliament when members meet today to consider proposals for the multi billion dollar increase to the country’s $61.4 billion 2014 budget.

The Finance Committee of the House is chaired by Finance Minister Larry Howai.

The Express obtained a copy of the proposed Supplementation of the Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2014 for the sum of $3,820,601,879 “to fund urgent and critical recurrent and capital expenditure to September 30, 2014, in areas where insufficient or no allocation was provided.” Among the expenses for the proposed increases are:

1. $32.8 million to meet expenses for the controversial LifeSport Programme,

2. $8 million for the Ministry of the Attorney General “to meet outstanding legal fees as well as the costs incurred by the appointment of an independent committee to investigate/review the circumstances surrounding the death of the baby of Quelly Ann Cottle.”

3. $12 million to meet the arrears of salaries and allowances of Parliamentarians with respect to the revision undertaken by the Salaries Review Commission (SRC),

4. An additional $34 million for the Ministry of Food Production “to meet the cost of maintenance and repairs to agricultural access roads”

5. $258,000,000 for the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) as supplementary funding of US$40 million is required to provide support to the financial system of these states as a result of the Clico/Baico collapse

6. $1.2 billion to the Infrastructure Development Fund- funds are required to meet anticipated increased expenditure for projects,

7. ‘Extraordinary Expenditure’-$8 million- to defray the expenses incurred with respect to the funeral services of former President Arthur NR Robinson

8. $78,962,000 for the acquisition of a digital public safety communication system for the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service

9. $ 9 million for the Ministry of Legal Affairs for “Promotions, Publicity and Printing...The sum would be utilised to liquidate the expenses incurred as a result of additional media campaigns

10. $14.8 million for the Ministry of Food Production for the administrative and operational expenses for the Praedial Larceny Squad,

11. $5 million for the office of the Attorney General for contract employment

12. $51 million for the Port Authority for expenditure of the cargo vessel “Superfast Galicia”

13. $16 million for Non-Profit Organizations from the Ministry of the People and Social Development

14. $3.3 million for the Ministry of Gender, Youth and Child Development to facilitate the payment of the additional media campaign launched for public awareness on child abuse and protection

15. $18 million for the Boardwalk Phase II project in Chaguaramas

16. $20 million for the hosting of the Eighth America Competitiveness Forum in Trinidad and Tobago

17. $75 million for the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure to meet payments to contractors for works completed

18. $59 million for the Ministry of Environment and Water Resources to meet personnel expenditure

19. $95 million for the Ministry of Environment and Water Resources: $20 million to meet the cost associated with the proposed “National Clean-Up Campaign” and $75 million to meet the cost of flood mitigation.

20. $32 million for the Ministry of National Diversity and Social Integration for the expenses of National Days and Festivals which include Indian Arrival Day, Eid-ul-Fitr, Nelson Mandela, Emancipation Day, Independence Day and Republic Day.

Of the proposed $3.8 billion, $3.5 billion would be recurrent expenditure while $369,149,940 is to fund the Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP).

For the recurrent expenditure:

1. $343,087,130 for personnel expenditure

2. $321,468,767 for goods and services

3. $2,240,000 for for minor equipment purchases

4. $2,095,484,912 to current transfers and subsidies

5. $605,473,000 to current transfers to statutory boards and similar bodies and

6. $83,698,130 for debt servicing

“It is to be noted that part of the Supplementary funding is required to meet the cost of implementing the revised Collective Agreement on Wages and Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) and other terms and conditions of employment for the daily-rated workers of Central Government, the Tobago House of Assembly and certain Municipal Corporation for the period January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2013 ($857,562,157) and the revised remuneration arrangements for holders of public offices within the purview of the Salaries Review Commission ($92,269,040),” the note read.

At $61.4 billion, the 2014 budget was the country’s largest budget.

The Government had hoped to collect $55 billion in revenue with expenditure pegged at $61.4 billion for a $6.4 billion deficit.

In March, Howai had said the Government recorded a $4 billion surplus.

For the first quarter of fiscal year 2013/2014, there was a $4 billion surplus instead of the $708 million deficit that it had anticipated. Expenditure, on the other hand, amounted to $11.299 billion, or $1.96 billion less than the $13.259 billion that had been budgeted.

In an interview with the Express last Monday, Howai had indicated that the Government would go back to raise additional financing.

“Part of the problem, of course, is that for the first half of the year we actually showed a surplus and expenditure is below budget by about three billion but ironically sometimes we still need additional because you can’t reallocate funding between Ministries. We will probably ask for additional funding but overall we should come within the projected deficit, which will probably be much lower and get to our goal of a balanced budget,” he had said.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Govt seeking additional $3.8b for 2014 budget to pay expenses
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2014, 05:38:52 AM »
Attorney General making out like a fat rat.

And $8 million to defray the expenses incurred with respect to the funeral services of former President Arthur NR Robinson !!!!

So I guess no money for sports then, track and football.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
T&T Army budget for food has been increased to some $50 million.
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2014, 01:58:31 AM »
HUNGRY ARMY
Griffith says ‘they eating’, menu to be revisited
By Anna Ramdass (Express).

The Defence Force budget for food has been increased to some $50 million a year.

And National Security Minister Gary Griffith yesterday admitted the appetites of the members of the Air Guard were big.

Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley queried the increase in the food bill for the Regi­ment from $27 million to $40 million, as well an allocation of $10 million a year to feed members of the Air Guard.

The issue came up during the Standing Finance Committee of the Parliament’s scrutiny of the figures of the national budget with respect to each ministry at the Parliament sitting yesterday at Tower D, International Waterfront Centre, Port of Spain.

Examining the figures for National Security, which was allocated $2.6 billion in the 2015 budget, Rowley said he was not accusing the officers of having increased appetites, but pointed out the numbers provided by Griffith do not make sense.

Griffith said $40 million was being spent to feed 3,000 members of the Defence Force, while $10 million was being spent to feed 400 members of the Air Guard—which was a newly established arm of the Defence Force.

“So the Regiment has 3,000 bodies and the Air Guard has 400, but the food bill for the Air Guard is a quarter of that of the Regiment. So we budget $40 million for food at the institutions for the Regiment and we budget $10 million for the Air Guard. Something is not right here,” said Rowley.

Griffith said members of the Regiment remain on camp while the facilities of the Air Guard were different.

“That’s the point I’m making, you’re making my case,” said Rowley, as he pointed out that although the Air Guard has a smaller number of people, 25 per cent of $40 million was being used to feed them.

“How do you explain that?” asked Rowl­ey.

“They eating!” responded Griffith with a laugh.

House Speaker and chairman of the committee Wade Mark proceeded to continue with other business, when Rowley interjected, saying, “I haven’t got an answer. I’m asking for an answer.”

Griffith said he will find out and provide the information and also look at the menu.

Earlier, Rowley made the point there was a high food bill as well as increased costs for other services in the ministry because of the lack of competition.

“I suspect it has to do with the competition of the supply and I’m simply drawing this to the attention of the minister so that you can ensure that there is proper competition,” he said.

Griffith said an audit is currently under way to ensure there was value for money in the services provided.

Rowley also raised concerns with respect to a hike in the funding to pay phone bills for national security.

He questioned how the Finance Minister was convinced to approve an increase from $2.6 million to $7 million for telephone usage—a 200 per cent increase.

Griffith said there was more phone usage because of joint operations with respect to the Inter Agency Task Force.

“From $2.6 million to $7 million?” asked Rowley.

Griffith said he would provide a break down to justify this increase as Rowley again reiterated the need for competition in providing these services.

Another area of concern was the increase for promotions, publicity and printing under the ministry from $1.6 million to $20 million which was queried both by Chaguanas West MP Jack Warner and Opposition MP Donna Cox.

Griffith justified the increase, saying it was necessary as while the figures for serious crimes were down, there was need to deal with the public perception on crime.

He said it was important for the public to know what strategies were taking place under the ministry and the expenditure in this area was a “powerful tool” in rebuilding the trust between the people and the police.

Rowley said there was a pattern of consistent increases under the ministry and notwithstanding the requirements for the people to be secure, the Government has to be cognisant with its expenditure and know resources were not unlimited.

He questioned Griffith further on the rationale for increasing the allocation for the rental and lease of vehicles from $85 million in 2013 to $125 million in 2015, and whether any efforts were being made to curb expenses.

Griffith said intelligence agencies such as the Strategic Services Agency (SSA) need to rent vehicles for covert operations and this bill can amount to some $3 million to $4 million monthly. He added vehicles were also being rented for the Hoop for Life project and other initiatives under the ministry.

Griffith added a special tender was being done to ensure the ministry was getting the most appropriate vehicles at value for money.

“It is competition that will give you the best price,” said Rowley.

Chaguanas West MP Jack Warner questioned National Security Minister Gary Griffith on the increase under the heading of “Extraordinary expenditure” from $111 million to $127 million.

Griffith said the monies expended under this head were for the operations of covert units, such as the trans national organised crime unit and the national coastal surveillance centre.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Army budget for food has been increased to some $50 million.
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2014, 06:33:39 AM »
I guess the Dogs of war need to be feed well.
A lot of heartless things will be expected of them against their own country men pretty soon and he wants them to be happy to carry out all orders as they are trained and feed to do.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2014, 06:54:39 AM »
I listened to Captain Peacock being grilled yesterday and he couldn't answer most questions with confidence.  Confirms that he is just a bag of hot air.........
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2014, 08:03:52 AM »
Well an army does work on its stomach.

And Air Guard seems to be one of the more privileged arms of the Defense Force. Not surprising to me....
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2014, 10:39:47 AM »
What them doing to be eating so? I guess polishing boots is hard wuk.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2014, 11:24:22 AM »
$40 million to feed 3,000 men for a year seems excessive, but that works out to just over $1,000 per man per month....I'm not a big eater but my monthly food budget is a lot more than that.

socafighter

« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2014, 12:21:46 PM »
A lot of heartless things will be expected of them against their own country men pretty soon and he wants them to be happy to carry out all orders as they are trained and feed to do.

Please do tell us what will occur shortly...thanks ...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2014, 01:38:55 PM »
$40 million to feed 3,000 men for a year seems excessive, but that works out to just over $1,000 per man per month....I'm not a big eater but my monthly food budget is a lot more than that.

It's actually just over $1,100... let's call it $1,200.  That's $200 US a month, per man.  That is a rich man's budget them living on.  Here in the US the max an individual on welfare gets is $189/month and that is deemed to be 'sufficient'.  Let alone a hard back man who working a part time job in the Air Guard.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2014, 02:03:17 PM »

Maybe you should use your own imagination. Recall what happened in the SOE and add to it as you see logical if the general population isn't happy with the final results after the PPG's crooked run-off elections.

Let's all pray for the sake of T&T that there will not be the need for any run-off elections in the marginals especially if the UNC lose the first round.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:58:39 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2014, 05:15:22 PM »
why allyuh doh hush somtimes.stupesss

how de ass we get to calling the men who serving the country "priveliged".

who working part time in the air guard bakes?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2014, 06:31:08 PM »
why allyuh doh hush somtimes.stupesss

how de ass we get to calling the men who serving the country "priveliged".

who working part time in the air guard bakes?

Morvant everybody know... it's not even a well-kept secret that only men with connections does get work in the Air Guard.  Is not even me who make the claim but that qualifies as "privileged" by any account, especially once you see the families represented.  Air Guard is part-time work, can't even argue with that.  Them men and them liming whole day except fuh ah drill here or a sortie there.  Them doing even less work than Regiment, and way less work than Coast Guard.

socafighter

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2014, 07:15:24 PM »

Maybe you should use your own imagination. Recall what happened in the SOE and add to it as you see logical if the general population isn't happy with the final results after the PPG's crooked run-off elections.

Let's all pray for the sake of T&T that there will not be the need for any run-off elections in the marginals especially if the UNC lose the first round.

I am not fortunate like you to have a vivid imagination....

I base my opinions of facts , not imaginary things as you do ...

The SOE had a purpose ..stop the african youths from killing each other ...
and it did for a brief period...

Look at the murder rate , has it climbed over 500 like when Manning was in power ?
Did this Govt cater to gang leaders in a hotel as Manning did ?

You must be  living in a world of illusions.... 

if the general population isn't happy with the final results after the PPG's crooked run-off elections.

So tell me what will they do ? What is your imagination saying ...?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2014, 08:07:39 PM »

It's actually just over $1,100... let's call it $1,200.  That's $200 US a month, per man.  That is a rich man's budget them living on.  Here in the US the max an individual on welfare gets is $189/month and that is deemed to be 'sufficient'.  Let alone a hard back man who working a part time job in the Air Guard.

here it's between $270 and $325 a month I believe (depend on city/municipality) and it's a subject of much debate with human right groups.  Generally for a single person:  Shelter amount: $474  Basic needs: $590

The $180 per person is not bad as I would even dare say it's not enough.

------------------------------

"heartless things"...  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:10:22 PM by Jumbie »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2014, 09:38:05 PM »

here it's between $270 and $325 a month I believe (depend on city/municipality) and it's a subject of much debate with human right groups.  Generally for a single person:  Shelter amount: $474  Basic needs: $590

The $180 per person is not bad as I would even dare say it's not enough.

------------------------------

"heartless things"...  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Up until the start of the year it was $200 in the US, but the Republicans and them insist it was too much so it was cut back to the "pre-stimulus" levels.  I don't think $189 is really sufficient, but the point being that this is what most poor jobless have to make do with.  I dare say that a food allowance of $189 USD on top of whatever salary they bringing home (and this is working on the premise that nobody else in the household contributes), it may not be a scandalous amount, but that could more than feed them for a month.  Must be nice.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2014, 09:00:28 AM »
Is it an allowance or the actual budget for feeding the military while in Camp/duty? If it's a direct allowance added to their wages.. then this is some serious bs.

Budget would mean sourcing the food, staffing the kitchen and supplying kitchen tools, utensils etc?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2014, 09:59:34 AM »
Actually, in reading the article again, the figures are $10 million budgeted to feed 400 Air Guard servicemembers. That works out to be $25,000 per man per year or just over $2000 TT per month. Converting that to US dollars, that works out to be about US$360 for each person. Meanwhile the Regiment has been budgeted TT$40 million per year to feed 3000 service members., or TT$13,300 per soldier, per year. That's the $1100 TT per month that we've been discussing, for soldiers. So Rowley's point is why does it cost over $2000 a month to feed a member of the Air Guard when we're only spending $1100 a month to feed a soldier.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2014, 12:47:30 PM »
Noted. Good point by Dr Rowley.

Does anyone know the number of Regiment vs AG stationed on base 24hrs a day? Do we have service men/women who only require lunch? So their breakfast and dinner is accounted for at home?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2014, 01:24:53 PM »

Does anyone know the number of Regiment vs AG stationed on base 24hrs a day? Do we have service men/women who only require lunch? So their breakfast and dinner is accounted for at home?

From what I heard....you can be at barracks whenever once enlisted. Would confirm.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2014, 01:56:55 PM »

I'm not completely certain how it works, but I believe troops are rotated through the base(s) and stay there for weeks at a time; when their time is up  they go home and a new batch rotates through...that way there are always full battalions at the ready. That means those at base should be receiving 3 meals a day.....Not sure about the AG though.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:00:01 PM by Michael-j »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2014, 05:05:54 PM »
Facts. Meals are $85 a day.
$2,550 a month. $30,600 a year. For Air Guard its $12,240,000 a year to feed them.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2014, 07:00:52 PM »
Facts. Meals are $85 a day.
$2,550 a month. $30,600 a year. For Air Guard its $12,240,000 a year to feed them.

This would be consistent with the budget allotment for soldiers. One has to wonder then about the $2,000.00 a month Griffith asking for.  Morvant from your sources, what is the typical day like for fellas in the Air Guard?  And how racially, economically and gender diverse is it... out of curiousity?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »
heres the reason men say the airguard is special. An application goes out for 100 positions, 1600 people apply with at least 800 having A levels and Degrees. when the fat is trimmed, who do you thing gets tru? now lets compare that to Army where 3 passes is the requirement. and thats what they get.

i cant tell you what a typical day in the airguard is like but i can tell you the maintenance of helicopters and aircraft is not as easy as it sounds. they cant pull over so inspections are frequent and thorough. and all their personnel are highly trained and qualified. A pilot is a pilot, an engineer is an engineer etc. now picture these people working in the service making serviceman salaries.lol

serving in the defence force in trinidad is a sacrifice (or so my source told me)

1]; } ?>