March 28, 2024, 07:30:34 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (10-10-10).  (Read 57963 times)

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (10-10-10).
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2010, 10:23:02 AM »
Must be match day....some men does wind up so tight.....oui  ;D

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2010, 10:28:01 AM »
picky ting picky ting picky ting picky ting picky ting picky ting picky ting ..... :o  Let's go TnT
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »
So when you did call Russell Latapy a "c**t" I guess that wasn't personal? Where yuh draw the line on that one? You eh in no position to talk about disrespecting players..But of course when other people do it them is Hitler.
To be fair its not much worse than some of things some of the people here have called him (especially after Belize, Panama, etc.)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2010, 10:29:34 AM »

Yeh i said that! and i wont change ah mudda fackin ting neither!!!!!!!!!! but before yuh come wid yuh weak ass argument, check out what i said and see if i was even in the least harsh or disrespectful to a nation of ppl/ jamaicans. i specifically called out an individual( jamaican tom) who's ah mad nutty fella. never in this post did i attack jamaicans , but my anger was directed towards a particular personality, not ah whole nation.

Read your post again..If you feel you so self-righteous that you can say anything with impunity and not even entertain the fact that maybe, JUST MAYBE yuh was not 100% in the right, then go thru.

i've seen for yrs, sam, bigmag, sando prince and many more say things that was ugly and distasteful especially towards jamaica and jamaicans which was oh so unclassy and wrong, yet still ppl stood by and said nothing, but when the woman on the gleanor talked about TNT in an unsavory manner we made ah whole thread of it.

And yet when Jamiacans come here and disrespect your own people yuh quick to roll over like a lapdog and kick yuh leg in the air. Yuh silent when RF and 2099 does come in here and throw talk, but woe betide any Trini who dare to answer back.

the ole ppl really used to say  " do so eh like so"! i doh mind the pecong and the throw offs, but when ah man could cuss ah black educated woman like ah dog fuh no reason, and tell ah player tuh go s@#k he mudda BC he said that KJ was his student, then that is more than personal! that's where i have ah problem that's where i draw the line! to me that's no different from hail hitler sign and the monkey chants.

So when you did call Russell Latapy a "c**t" I guess that wasn't personal? Where yuh draw the line on that one? You eh in no position to talk about disrespecting players..But of course when other people do it them is Hitler.

This idiot jamaican walk on this site and throw ignorant RACIST talk about a whole community of Trinidad people and you brush it off like nothing happened. But God help us if was a white man saying something negative about black people eh JC?  You woulda flip yuh top...but since its Indians he insulted he could get a bly from you anytime. You have some real gall calling people Hitler. 

jc is a real cool fellah but i believe you have some very valid points that jc need tuh address, the racist comment by the ja poster was uncalled for and jc should have pointed that out instead of sucking up.

didn't know tc is a moderator on the forum for rbz, what a joke  

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2010, 10:36:03 AM »
My Heart : Wants Trinidad to give a good performance today and hopefully get a result against our arch rivals.

My Mind : Latapy does not exemplify positivity in his comments, his selection and tactics are horribly wrong. We would be lucky to get a result.

We have to start to thinking big. Yes these are 'friendlies' but poor results affects our development on an overall level
- Our fifa ranking falls which would make it difficult to get work permits for our promising players
- Our attactiveness to have matches against stronger opponents

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2010, 10:39:05 AM »
My Heart : Wants Trinidad to give a good performance today and hopefully get a result against our arch rivals.

My Mind : Latapy does not exemplify positivity in his comments, his selection and tactics are horribly wrong. We would be lucky to get a result.

We have to start to thinking big. Yes these are 'friendlies' but poor results affects our development on an overall level
- Our fifa ranking falls which would make it difficult to get work permits for our promising players
- Our attactiveness to have matches against stronger opponents

some relevant points, latas had until the digicel to prove himself, otherwise he will see the sunset. bringing in a new coach after the digicel wont affect us that much in essence to when qualifying starts however i see your points

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »
The idiot metro/f16/corey/jamaicantomfool is not representative of anything Jamaican...the guy is a mental patient who does not take his meds consistently.  One of the reasons he has so many different names is that he has been banned so many times.  You guys should not really be quoting him....

As for this JA/Trini rivalry, I don't get it.  My Trini brederin and I will be searching the net together tonight to find a live stream of the game and just hoping for a good match.  I think we both understand that a good T&T and or JA is good for the the region.  US, Canada, Mexico and the Central American Teams - deservedly or not do no rate us, so anytime either of the Boyz or the Warriors can come out and do the region proud we all win.    Of course we have a bet on the game, if the Boyz win, he will eat a different JA dish all next week - if T&T wins...well don't really have to worry about that - seems like he wins no matter what  ;D  Just my thoughts.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »
The idiot metro/f16/corey/jamaicantomfool is not representative of anything Jamaican...the guy is a mental patient who does not take his meds consistently.  One of the reasons he has so many different names is that he has been banned so many times.  You guys should not really be quoting him....

As for this JA/Trini rivalry, I don't get it.  My Trini brederin and I will be searching the net together tonight to find a live stream of the game and just hoping for a good match.  I think we both understand that a good T&T and or JA is good for the the region.  US, Canada, Mexico and the Central American Teams - deservedly or not do no rate us, so anytime either of the Boyz or the Warriors can come out and do the region proud we all win.    Of course we have a bet on the game, if the Boyz win, he will eat a different JA dish all next week - if T&T wins...well don't really have to worry about that - seems like he wins no matter what  ;D  Just my thoughts.

Sense
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2010, 12:50:21 PM »
I say play Keon Daniel behind d two strikers, Hector on the Left wing and Cyrus/Peltier on the right and we will get a positive result. Rest latapy could pick....lol

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2010, 12:50:41 PM »
SET KINGSTON ON FIRE!!!

BURN THE OFFICE DOWN .... BURN TILL IT'S RED

« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 03:51:03 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »
T&T FTW

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2010, 01:32:52 PM »
TI, never in my life have i sucked up to any one, trini, yankee or other wise, i resent that!! zando is the one who blew this thing out of proportion when the fella JAHK said something about poverty and indians havin money, but what he failed to realize is that triniwarrior insulted jamaicans and the dude fired back.

i not saying JAHK was right for what he said, all i told zando was if yuh insult ah man's country or ppl then everything else is fair game, and trini warrior should take some of this blame. jahk is not ah bad fella, and i would say of him that he's the coolest of all the JKANS who does come on here, reggeafan, JA tom, and JA2099.

and zando, yuh wrong! i not only stand up for black ppl, i also stood up for indians as well, and ironically against another jamaican. since yuh like tuh dig up old post, ah suggest yuh go and track down that post and dig it up as well and stop lying on me. you and another fella is famous for taking things out of context and making ah simple argument look like an unsolvable mathematical equation.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2010, 01:34:46 PM »
alyuh fine ah decent stream yet usa ppl?

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
If Russell "lose" badly today ah feel
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2010, 01:45:20 PM »
He gone, does anyone get the sense that Russell time numbered. The question is - who would Jack bring and ah wonder if he already have someone on standby. Ah almost feel that salary is for someone else and they assistant. Good luck boi Stumpy!!!! Ah hope them fellas fight for yuh today!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:37:56 PM by amwood »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: If Russell loose badly today ah feel
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2010, 01:56:16 PM »
NAH.. Doh feel that way breds, if we don't make the gold cup then..u can start worry.

it give latas a good chance to make things rite.

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2010, 01:58:25 PM »
SPORTSMAX Channel 314 on DirectTV has it at 6:30PM in Trini
For de love of de game

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2010, 01:59:52 PM »
does anyone get the sense that Russell time numbered.

Rain wet?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2010, 02:08:18 PM »
Go T&T!!!!!!

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »
Any links foreign based?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2010, 02:33:21 PM »
Any links foreign based?

"Sunday’s encounter will be shown in T&T on local TV via CNMG from 7pm."
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2010, 03:05:23 PM »
Any links foreign based?

"Sunday’s encounter will be shown in T&T on local TV via CNMG from 7pm."

thanks
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2010, 03:23:32 PM »
Have to miss this game.  >:( Thanksgiving  dinner with the in-laws .  :'(

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2010, 03:27:06 PM »
Any links foreign based?

http://www.ctntworld.com

check this link breds, coming live 7pm, tallman gave us the heads up.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2010, 03:28:55 PM »
TI, never in my life have i sucked up to any one, trini, yankee or other wise, i resent that!! zando is the one who blew this thing out of proportion when the fella JAHK said something about poverty and indians havin money, but what he failed to realize is that triniwarrior insulted jamaicans and the dude fired back.

i not saying JAHK was right for what he said, all i told zando was if yuh insult ah man's country or ppl then everything else is fair game, and trini warrior should take some of this blame. jahk is not ah bad fella, and i would say of him that he's the coolest of all the JKANS who does come on here, reggeafan, JA tom, and JA2099.

and zando, yuh wrong! i not only stand up for black ppl, i also stood up for indians as well, and ironically against another jamaican. since yuh like tuh dig up old post, ah suggest yuh go and track down that post and dig it up as well and stop lying on me. you and another fella is famous for taking things out of context and making ah simple argument look like an unsolvable mathematical equation.

my apologies if i offended you but the man was out of timing with that talk to begin with, i think we need to come together as a people and stop the infighting amongst ourselves, bc we cant let outsiders mash the unity or our worse enemies, ourselves.

Offline Red Mango

• because football, does bring we together...
  • Sr. Warrior
  • We Comin'... Bless up!...
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2010, 03:34:09 PM »
Come on T&T!
I wanted to bring a different style to the team, to play the Trinbagonian way. Everald "Gally" Cummings

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2010, 03:50:52 PM »
put the "fire latapy thread" on standby
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2010, 03:51:29 PM »

LOL  :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2010, 03:58:20 PM »
put the "fire latapy thread" on standby

worse yet, the game is coming live to everyone via the internet. :o

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2010, 03:59:55 PM »

oh gorsh che, the game will be coming live via the internet, just bring you laptop and log on while yuh taking a break from stuffing yuh face nah.

http://www.ctntworld.com

1]; } ?>