March 28, 2024, 09:42:16 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (10-10-10).  (Read 57955 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (10-10-10).
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 03:46:05 PM »
what Jamaica know about Hex...one time allyuh reach dey....

Its one thing getting to the Hext out of a group with Mexico, Honduras, Canada....its a totally diffferent ball game when you get there from a group consisting of two caribbean teams and perennial centram america beating sticks guatemala. Kinda gives a false sense of security. We all know what happened after.

But...from a purely football perspective, its better to end up the bitch of the hex than to not get there at all  :beermug:
I think everyone here will drink to that. Similarly, its better to get to the big dance through the window than to not get there at all  :beermug: :beermug:

Better the bitch of the "Hext" than the qunt of the qualifiers  :beermug:

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 03:46:20 PM »
Yuhs ah real forked tongue fella boy! i remember when semoes facked JA last semis against hon, canada and mex, you was irate and wanted his head, that's BC you said on the RBZ " my second favorite team will miss the hex all BC of this a$$" and now yuh doggin yuh 2nd best team.

france is my 2nd best team and yuh will never hear me doggin dem, even if they playing us.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 05:33:30 PM »
Better the bitch of the "Hext" than the qunt of the qualifiers  :beermug:

Check the results bossman, Jamaica competed with all the teams in every game played. we beat all the teams in the very difficult group we were placed in, went to canada and took two points off them. If you were paying attention, you would reliase that the two teams from Jamaica's group advanced easily to the world cup...recal that Mexico only got through on goal difference after finishing even on points with jamaica, thanks to the genorosity of the honduran team gifted them an extra goal at home in Tegucigalpa. Jamaica wanted just one more goal vs canada in Kingston when Honduras gave the Mexicans an easy one, which meant Jamaica, leading Canada 3-0 aty the time, had to score two more goals to get in. we ran out of time. I supsect Jamaica would have finished above both t&T and El Salvador had they made it in based on the quality football that the boyz were playing at the time. but thats water under the bridge.

Anyway, see you in next week in the office  ;D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:38:02 PM by reggae-fan »

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 05:42:09 PM »
Just heard on CNC3 Sports that Latas called up 5 overseas pros for the next 2 friendlies.

Cornell Glen
Yohance Marshall
Kendell Jagdeosingh
Keon Daniel
Julius James

However, still no Birchy  :-\
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:55:04 PM by Boodsy »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 06:15:14 PM »

we beat all the teams in the very difficult group we were placed in, went to canada and took two points off them.

So Jamiaca is a bomb squad in THEORY, but a shit side in  REALITY?

we ran out of time.

Yeah, the ref should of at least let the game continue a few months until allyuh cud buss Canada net

I supsect Jamaica would have finished above both t&T and El Salvador had they made it in based on the quality football that the boyz were playing at the time. but thats water under the bridge.

Trolls live under bridges, daiz why it sticking in yuh tripe and grinding in yuh belly

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 07:41:40 PM »
WTF !!!...like Birchall bull Latapy gyul or what ... Really how D hell is he not on this team... Latapy days are numbered !!!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2010, 01:12:34 AM »
jamaica starting to look like the Trini squad I use to know. dey beating up everybody but not when it counts.  For the last two wrl  cupI tiad hear bout  Jamaica run outta time .
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2010, 03:23:35 AM »
Trolls live under bridges, daiz why it sticking in yuh tripe and grinding in yuh belly

Whats is your definition for a Troll Zandalee? The word "Jamaica" is cleary displayed in the title of the thread. my suggestion to you is that if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, just keep you arse quiet until you can contribute something of substance  ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2010, 04:54:14 AM »

Whats is your definition for a Troll Zandalee? The word "Jamaica" is cleary displayed in the title of the thread. my suggestion to you is that if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, just keep you arse quiet until you can contribute something of substance  ;D
Hit him fuh six RF! he too fackin disrespectful.  :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2010, 05:12:15 AM »

So in your opinion suggesting T&T is "schoolboy team" and "bitch of the hex" qualifies as substantial then?

That is real hypocrisy..real Jakans doh act so...yuh sure yuh Jamaican?

You does move like a bajan...with a grenadian finish

;D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:14:36 AM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010, 08:17:56 AM »
Bull them hard T&T....

Somebody heeelllpppp meh.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010, 08:36:12 AM »
tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »
If we are going to fail we might as well fail hard
Hart for president

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2010, 11:39:55 AM »
The assumption for the first match that T&T lost 3-1 was based on the draw in Jamaica on March 26, 2008. After Jamaica was leading T&T 2-0 Simoes substituted almost the first team with local Reggae Boyz. Then T&T scored in the 75th and 90th minute to tie the match 2-2.

Topping that assumption with the comment that an all local T&T based squad could win the Digicel Cup after routing Antigua & Barbuda 4-1. Latapy probably thought that his "local" squad could take on all Caribbean opponents and get positive results.

Did Latapy playing his #1 Caribbean football rival Jamaica assume like many Trinis that day that  another rout was in the making. A Jamaican team whom Argentina needed 8 extra minutes to beat 2-1. For the 4500 plus Trini faithful. Did any of the faithful speculate about Jamaica's performance that day or was the adoration based on their team's 4-1 rout of Antigua & Barbuda which erred the belief that Jamaica on that day was in the same class as Antigua & Barbuda.
Well! This is the aftermath. So I can only assume. 8)     
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:42:44 AM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 11:47:23 AM »
The assumption for the first match that T&T lost 3-1 was based on the draw in Jamaica on March 26, 2008. After Jamaica was leading T&T 2-0 Simoes substituted almost the first team with local Reggae Boyz. Then T&T scored in the 75th and 90th minute to tie the match 2-2.

Topping that assumption with the comment that an all local T&T based squad could win the Digicel Cup after routing Antigua & Barbuda 4-1. Latapy probably thought that his "local" squad could take on all Caribbean opponents and get positive results.

Did Latapy playing his #1 Caribbean football rival Jamaica assume like many Trinis that day that  another rout was in the making. A Jamaican team whom Argentina needed 8 extra minutes to beat 2-1. For the 4500 plus Trini faithful. Did any of the faithful speculate about Jamaica's performance that day or was the adoration based on their team's 4-1 rout of Antigua & Barbuda which erred the belief that Jamaica on that day was in the same class as Antigua & Barbuda.

yes thats why you all could not get into the HEX
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:57:13 AM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2010, 12:24:28 PM »

yes thats why you all could not get into the HEX
So based on Jamaica not being in the HEX. Any Trini can answer this question.
Does not being in the HEX means that T&T have been to a second World Cup before Jamaica?
I need to know because I rather Jamaica not be in the HEX like T&T whom always seem to finish DEAD LAST in the HEX by being every other teams whipping boy.
jjbrown

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2010, 12:28:26 PM »
Does not being in the HEX means that T&T have been to a second World Cup before Jamaica?
I need to know because I rather Jamaica not be in the HEX like T&T whom always seem to finish DEAD LAST in the HEX by being every other teams whipping boy.

SOUR GRAPES

Allyuh does come worst than last in de Hex.... Study dat!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »

SOUR GRAPES

SOUR GRAPES! Are you serious. Qualifying for the HEX does not make your team one of the 32 ELITE.
Did you hopes lift after the 6th match of the HEX when Costa Rica beat your team 3-2 in the Dwight Yorke Stadium. What was T&T's chances being at the bottom of the HEX chances of being one of the ELITE 32  at the 2010 World Cup.
Now that is sour grapes.  ;D
jjbrown

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2010, 01:45:20 PM »
Laawwd check them JA men on we case hoss.. But I must give credit where it is due, JA plays really well at home, they just suck in away games like everyone else... Seriously who wants to win if it means big stone/bottle to head from a mad spanish supporter in the stands?

FIFA eh do enough to mad El Salvador and Wild Honduras.

All this crap about JA VS TNT... JA have the advantage because we head coach playing de fittball.

BUT AH KNOW MEH BOY GLEN GONNA DROP IT ON SOMEBODY FUH SURE, TNT GUARANTEED AH GOAL.

Oh and careful JA fans.. Over-confidence is something a football fan should not have.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 01:49:56 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2010, 01:47:17 PM »

SOUR GRAPES

SOUR GRAPES! Are you serious. Qualifying for the HEX does not make your team one of the 32 ELITE.
Did you hopes lift after the 6th match of the HEX when Costa Rica beat your team 3-2 in the Dwight Yorke Stadium. What was T&T's chances being at the bottom of the HEX chances of being one of the ELITE 32  at the 2010 World Cup.

Boss yuh right... I rather not be in the World Cup than go there and finish dead last... yeah... just like you rather not make de hex

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2010, 02:05:03 PM »

SOUR GRAPES

Boss yuh right... I rather not be in the World Cup than go there and finish dead last... yeah... just like you rather not make de hex

Do this. Poll fans at the World Cup and see how much T&T being in the CONCACAF  HEX has more significance than the 32 ELITE at the World Cup.  So keep grasping at that little blade of hope that seems to hold some major significance in your life.
jjbrown

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2010, 02:11:58 PM »

SOUR GRAPES

Do this. Poll fans at the World Cup and see how much T&T being in the CONCACAF  HEX has more significance than the 32 ELITE at the World Cup.  So keep grasping at that little blade of hope that seems to hold some major significance in your life.

jeez right over your head..... right over  :-\

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2010, 02:33:18 PM »

SOUR GRAPES

jeez right over your head..... right over  :-\
Do the poll. And I will be right back after the Jamaica vs Grenada U-20 qualifying match.
jjbrown

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2010, 04:36:43 PM »
 :yawning: :yawning:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2010, 07:02:29 PM »
CTV will broadcast the match live from 7 PM.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2010, 10:30:49 PM »

Its one thing getting to the Hext out of a group with Mexico, Honduras, Canada....its a totally diffferent ball game when you get there from a group consisting of two caribbean teams and perennial centram america beating sticks guatemala. Kinda gives a false sense of security. We all know what happened after.

Yes that United States of America certainly should stop wasting us big boys' time and forfeit their matches. After all they're nothing but a piddling Caribbean minnow ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2010, 10:36:49 PM »

SOUR GRAPES

we could hold on to whatever we want. After all yuh still holding on to the hope that Jamaica will make another World Cup by 2099...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2010, 11:23:05 PM »

SOUR GRAPES

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2010, 11:40:36 PM »
Jamaica 4-0 TnT.... Ricketts gets a clean sheet. ... Anil Roberts drops the axe  ::)

truetrini

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2010, 12:34:34 AM »
Yuhs ah real forked tongue fella boy! i remember when semoes facked JA last semis against hon, canada and mex, you was irate and wanted his head, that's BC you said on the RBZ " my second favorite team will miss the hex all BC of this a$$" and now yuh doggin yuh 2nd best team.

france is my 2nd best team and yuh will never hear me doggin dem, even if they playing us.

dUNCE YOU KNOW WHAT FATIGUE AND PICONG IS?   RF does come her back talking we so I does hit him back...context yuh facking dunce!

1]; } ?>