April 27, 2024, 04:49:44 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (10-10-10).  (Read 58574 times)

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (10-10-10).
« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2010, 07:01:25 PM »
daniel workin
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If Russell loose badly today ah feel
« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2010, 07:01:47 PM »
I thought we talking football on this site, a man "bamsee"
is the first thing that come to yuh mind boi!!! You might be one of these "mama man" over-running Trini right now! Ah fellow ex-national tell meh abt good football talk over here, but if is this mama man talk going on then this is wrong place to talk good football...and I have nothing against gays, just did not expect them to be that engaged in a football forum!  

by the way it is LOSE not loose..yuh bamsee must be loose

Boss, is all kinda talk does go on in here......doh get too distraught, yuh eh see nutten yet.... :devil: ;D

Next ting de man hit we a bailey.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2010, 07:03:26 PM »
Aight...not bad. Not dat we should settle for it doh.

1-0 on a soft penalty?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2010, 07:03:28 PM »
I thought we talking football on this site, a man "bamsee"
is the first thing that come to yuh mind boi!!! You might be one of these "mama man" over-running Trini right now! Ah fellow ex-national tell meh abt good football talk over here, but if is this mama man talk going on then this is wrong place to talk good football...and I have nothing against gays, just did not expect them to be that engaged in a football forum!  

by the way it is LOSE not loose..yuh bamsee must be loose

Boss, is all kinda talk does go on in here......doh get too distraught, yuh eh see nutten yet.... :devil: ;D

Next ting de man hit we a bailey.

you ketch dat too
I pity the fool....

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2010, 07:04:17 PM »
Jamaica win 1-0...in US that's 0.01162-0.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2010, 07:04:28 PM »
Aight...not bad. Not dat we should settle for it doh.

1-0 on a soft penalty?

agreed

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2010, 07:06:02 PM »
This should have been a drawn game

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2010, 07:06:15 PM »
Let the bashing continue :devil:

Offline Yardie08

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2010, 07:06:28 PM »
Relatively ok game by both teams, good luck to the warriors against Rwanda

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2010, 07:06:53 PM »

whappen you didnt like the performance?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2010, 07:07:08 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2010, 07:07:34 PM »

That would be so unsportsman like....dont you think?

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2010, 07:07:47 PM »
I see a JA goal score but they say it was offside...hear d comment by Angus...Latapy has changed personnel but not in how they are playing the game.

i.e no tactical adjustment just player sub...as seen in all previous games.

Hughton hector is on as well and looking useful

latas love giving men corbeaux sweat when we down, always making changes when its to late when the players should have been on b4.

LATERPY
you remind me of a fella who lend meh a 5 dollars until friday and was knocking meh door tuesday evening. He ready for he 5 dollars back. But is until Friday we say. Oh aright then. Wednesday evening... Whey meh money boy!

let me guess you happy with this performance?

if it was wim or maturana, what would be your response?

allyuh men kissing men behind bc you love them as a player, but can't realize hes a hong of a coach

I am happier... Definitely I could see an increase in performance and the fact that these are predominately locals for me it augers well with a Team thats rebuilding.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2010, 07:09:41 PM »
I see a JA goal score but they say it was offside...hear d comment by Angus...Latapy has changed personnel but not in how they are playing the game.

i.e no tactical adjustment just player sub...as seen in all previous games.

Hughton hector is on as well and looking useful

latas love giving men corbeaux sweat when we down, always making changes when its to late when the players should have been on b4.

LATERPY
you remind me of a fella who lend meh a 5 dollars until friday and was knocking meh door tuesday evening. He ready for he 5 dollars back. But is until Friday we say. Oh aright then. Wednesday evening... Whey meh money boy!

let me guess you happy with this performance?

if it was wim or maturana, what would be your response?

allyuh men kissing men behind bc you love them as a player, but can't realize hes a hong of a coach

I am happier... Definitely I could see an increase in performance and the fact that these are predominately locals for me it augers well with a Team thats rebuilding.

head in the sand
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2010, 07:10:11 PM »
Come next yr russell would still have a job, that's TNT for yuh, they does aim real low.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: October 10, 2010, 07:13:43 PM »

whappen you didnt like the performance?

Didnt see the second half, from what I heard, the changes that were made were effective in that we had more possession and had Jamaica on the back foot and this is coming my 'Jamaican family', the brother of # 20 Shaun Francis who was at the game in Jamaica.

I saw a lot of positives in the first half. Im not satisfied with the performance by any stretch of the imagination but I saw a marked improvement from the last few games.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 07:26:44 PM by College »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 10, 2010, 07:14:29 PM »
If u get licks 3-1 in yuh yard andyuh go in d people yard and loose 1-0 is not improvement? Should we swingin from d chandellier NOOOOOO. But call it was it is.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 10, 2010, 07:14:43 PM »
Better performance since the last Jam game but still not good enough...I think a draw would have been fair .. terrible call for the penalty

Useful exercise...

Positives: Marshall Cyrus and Jones under good development will help the defense in the campaign... Marshall is the better CB...Jones is an athlete but needs to expand his football brain more.. he's 19 so I'll give him time

H. Hector is class...I hope he gets a foreign contract soon... quality player

Keon Daniel actually look good and hungry... maybe because he actually playing games consistently in PR and not liming in T&T

Wolfe as a RB looked better than Cupid even though midget Cupid didnt have such a bad game

Negatives:
Latapy- No f**king way in hell mr Latapy that Birchall should not have been in this squad... Trent is expired.. he still have some good ideas but he generally lacking the fitness and desire to be out there... and Clyde Leon even though tidy in moments is a shithong.... Say what allyuh want about Theobald but under a good coach Bleeder is better than these 2 CM's...  Birchall Hyland Theobald as your main 3.. even Hector can play CM but I reckon he'll be at his best as a CAM

Also I find Julias should have played alongside Marshall

Hopefully we build from here... onto the November prelims

Offline future socawarrior

• Jr. Warrior
  • I can accept failure but i cant accept not trying
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 10, 2010, 07:14:56 PM »
Partner the word is not "loose" its lose. helping you out on the thread.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 10, 2010, 07:16:11 PM »
How much longer must latas be the coach?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 10, 2010, 07:17:35 PM »
We need to bench Keon more. He was class when he came on, hope he get played in that position next game
Until tomorrow :-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 10, 2010, 07:17:47 PM »

Well I now about to ask if the "Fire Latapy thread" could be thrown back in the archives for now??  ??? :-\....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 10, 2010, 07:18:28 PM »

He coachin till Digi all yuh need 2 take all yuh chill pill and enjoy d ride.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 10, 2010, 07:19:25 PM »
We need to bench Keon more. He was class when he came on, hope he get played in that position next game

What position was that??  Cuz ah been hearing for the longest while that Daniel not playing in a position he's comfortable with.....so is it that he in a position that suitable for him now??  Didn't see the second half so ah cyar comment....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 10, 2010, 07:19:34 PM »
1 nil final. not the result we would have liked scorewise, but a win is a win. from what i watched and heard, ja had much more of the game than tnt. Sounds like it could have been 2 or 3 nil easily. Again, we'll take the victory, move on, and prepare for the digicel cup in a months time.

http://www.thereggaeboyz.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/161279/page/1/fpart/8

i would have hope for more goals, but a win is a win, because we are experimenting on different players.
Hard work is the key to success

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 10, 2010, 07:24:37 PM »
1 nil final. not the result we would have liked scorewise, but a win is a win. from what i watched and heard, ja had much more of the game than tnt. Sounds like it could have been 2 or 3 nil easily. Again, we'll take the victory, move on, and prepare for the digicel cup in a months time.

http://www.thereggaeboyz.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/161279/page/1/fpart/8

i would have hope for more goals, but a win is a win, because we are experimenting on different players.

So why de Fack you post dat here again? Cause your not even answering a question from someone. It actually look like you have de 2 message board open and yuh post in we own by mistake. Jamaica starts with a J not a T.
Warren N. Boucaud

AirMan

« Reply #356 on: October 10, 2010, 07:25:38 PM »

you trying hard to promote that site ? lol

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 10, 2010, 07:26:06 PM »

Well I now about to ask if the "Fire Latapy thread" could be thrown back in the archives for now??  ??? :-\....

Yeah. Give him until December. Then.....

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 10, 2010, 07:26:28 PM »
Well,

Don't like losing but this performance seemed to be promising for a new re-done, still predominantly local based T&T team. Loss of feed deprived some of us of alot of the 2nd half but I feel a lot better, honestly, considering the frighteningly weak position we were recently in. I believe I saw:

1. Defense re-done and no longer looking as porous, impotent, intimidated and out of it.
2. Strikers looked more dangerous and hungry to shoot.
3. Jorsling looks like a sure pick for the striker pool.
4. Keeper Jan looked solid and confident.
5. Midfield looked decent and fought to win the ball.
6. If Julius James was kept on the bench then dem central defenders mus' have been dyam good. A good sign. Doh think Julius was injured, as he played at the end.
7. Wingbacks were an improvement, if they could keep Fuller somewhat under control, but got to see how they (and the supporting team) handle Central american teams who are more nippy and tricky.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:09:43 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 10, 2010, 07:26:46 PM »
Better performance since the last Jam game but still not good enough...I think a draw would have been fair .. terrible call for the penalty

Useful exercise...

Positives: Marshall Cyrus and Jones under good development will help the defense in the campaign... Marshall is the better CB...Jones is an athlete but needs to expand his football brain more.. he's 19 so I'll give him time

H. Hector is class...I hope he gets a foreign contract soon... quality player

Keon Daniel actually look good and hungry... maybe because he actually playing games consistently in PR and not liming in T&T

Wolfe as a RB looked better than Cupid even though midget Cupid didnt have such a bad game

Negatives:
Latapy- No f**king way in hell mr Latapy that Birchall should not have been in this squad... Trent is expired.. he still have some good ideas but he generally lacking the fitness and desire to be out there... and Clyde Leon even though tidy in moments is a shithong.... Say what allyuh want about Theobald but under a good coach Bleeder is better than these 2 CM's...  Birchall Hyland Theobald as your main 3.. even Hector can play CM but I reckon he'll be at his best as a CAM

Also I find Julias should have played alongside Marshall

Hopefully we build from here... onto the November prelims

:applause: :applause: :cheers:  Small Mag, I could tell yuh have ah idea bout fitball... unlike plenty ball watchers on de forum...  Yuh talk real sense dey and ah respect yuh for dat! people does be on me like I is ah fanatic or someting, but I is ah fitballer! and dat is what does mek d difference!  I know fitball, and actually play with some of these players.. I doh talk from my bamcee like plenty people on de forum...  But ah glad yuh mention dis, so dat people could wake up and smell de judgment coffee!

1]; } ?>