March 28, 2024, 03:20:27 PM

Author Topic: Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute  (Read 7595 times)

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
Re: Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 07:43:10 AM »
I could understand why Rooney had to get sex when his wife was pregnant (ask any married father what sometimes goes on during pregnancy) but why pay for it when i am sure he would have gotten it free.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 07:47:14 AM »
I could understand why Rooney had to get sex when his wife was pregnant (ask any married father what sometimes goes on during pregnancy) but why pay for it when i am sure he would have gotten it free.

He needed 2 talk 2 u.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 07:51:39 AM »

He probably didn't want the attachment plus he probably getting them to do all kinda crazy sh*t the wife or outside woman eh go do.

But I ent fuh paying fuh none ah that and is not like she exclusive to he.
She probably leave him and go get another 1000 pound (no pun intended) the next day somewhere else. Dem men really not taking life serious. That is ah serious health risk

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 07:56:34 AM »

He needed 2 talk 2 u.

What could i have told him other than keep yuh tool in yuh box...  :beermug: or choke yuh bishop
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 10:11:42 AM »

Always remember - Yuh doh pay ah hoe to phoq, yuh does pay ah hoe to LEAVE.

How the retard still get ketch is a mystery.

Més que un club.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 10:38:49 AM »

I'll tell you how, if yu want ah hoe to keep quite yu pay more money.  What he should have done was get ah Hoe for $10,000 and that way yu know she not going to go to the media else she losing dat meal ticket.  His mistake was going for dem skets.  Is like Tiger, he doh want to pay so he business out on the streets.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 10:57:33 AM »

I'll tell you how, if yu want ah hoe to keep quite yu pay more money.  What he should have done was get ah Hoe for $10,000 and that way yu know she not going to go to the media else she losing dat meal ticket.  His mistake was going for dem skets.  Is like Tiger, he doh want to pay so he business out on the streets.

1200 pounds is a good raise for him to be paying a ho... it really have no monetary figure yuh could attach to that, who's to say he pay her 10,000 and she still turn around and go and sell the story to the tabloids for a mil.

is just the damn ho greedy and she is a disgrace to her profession.

he shoulda make her sign ah non-disclosure agreement to forfeit all earnings in the event of publicising the story aka... the love contract! :devil:

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 11:58:01 AM »

1200 pounds is a good raise for him to be paying a ho... it really have no monetary figure yuh could attach to that, who's to say he pay her 10,000 and she still turn around and go and sell the story to the tabloids for a mil.

is just the damn ho greedy and she is a disgrace to her profession.

he shoulda make her sign ah non-disclosure agreement to forfeit all earnings in the event of publicising the story aka... the love contract! :devil:

Is exactly what dem fellas need. They need to start selling these with condoms as ah package deal  :devil:

<a href="http://xml.truveo.com/eb/i/2853539484/a/1083e6404c140348064698db8e49b269/p/1/h/4c87ca92769b47:e7fe04a5c4b9c808631fbfcf3bd93529&quot;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://xml.truveo.com/eb/i/2853539484/a/1083e6404c140348064698db8e49b269/p/1/h/4c87ca92769b47:e7fe04a5c4b9c808631fbfcf3bd93529&quot;</a>

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »

I've heard the opposite, when a woman is pregnant, there is an increase in the desire for sex, I think it has something to do with the hormonal levels in pregnancy.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2010, 09:33:44 PM »

I've heard the opposite, when a woman is pregnant, there is an increase in the desire for sex, I think it has something to do with the hormonal levels in pregnancy.

Heard d same ting plus it makes it easier 4 d child 2 pass.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2010, 12:56:23 AM »

Is true, what I can't take is after the child come, is rell salt lmao

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2010, 04:59:32 AM »

Is true, what I can't take is after the child come, is rell salt lmao

dem does be some tough times bro.....tough tough times  :'( ;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2010, 06:17:12 AM »
Aye allyu done with this post nah man,ah find this shyt going on too long,Rooney cheat on he wife my ass.

1]; } ?>