March 28, 2024, 03:41:44 AM

Author Topic: Martin Daly: Time is up, Partnership !  (Read 1407 times)

AirMan

Martin Daly: Time is up, Partnership !
« on: September 05, 2010, 05:09:27 AM »
Time is up, Partnership
By Martin Daly

Before my August break, I gave glimpses of my growing impatience with the new Government (and I am not referring to it as "new" after today). It is now more than three months since it took office. It is time to assume the demeanour of a Government. The time for settling in is up. 
Read More..http://www.trinidadexpress.com/commentaries/Time_is_up__Partnership-102233714.html
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 11:12:27 AM by AirMan »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Martin Daly: Time is up, Partenership !
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 10:33:54 AM »
Great article by Martin Daly.   Brownsugar maybe you were right after all... seems like some people are keeping tabs.

AirMan

Re: Martin Daly: Time is up, Partnership !
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 04:13:20 PM »
Judy Raymond dug a new hole in Volney ass today...............http://www.trinidadexpress.com/commentaries/The_joker_in_the_UNC_pack-102233694.html
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 04:15:03 PM by AirMan »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 04:22:28 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 05:48:48 PM »
i like mister daly's articles...the man is a true patriot

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 09:13:37 PM »
I'm just asking a question so no hate plz but isn't martin daly like d treasurer or something for the PNM to me I seem to recall his signature on a cheque I got from the PNM... And if he is then it obvious he not going to big up them punks anywayz the article lacking impartiality... (This is all an "IF" eh!)

YUH WRONG LIKE AN O.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 09:19:38 PM »
I'm just asking a question so no hate plz but isn't martin daly like d treasurer or something for the PNM to me I seem to recall his signature on a cheque I got from the PNM... And if he is then it obvious he not going to big up them punks anywayz the article lacking impartiality... (This is all an "IF" eh!)
The same article crtiticises the PNM for waste. He consistently called the PNM on their mess when they were in government as well. Daly is one of the most unbiased commentators in T&T and I happen to agree with him here.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 10:30:23 AM »
The same article crtiticises the PNM for waste. He consistently called the PNM on their mess when they were in government as well. Daly is one of the most unbiased commentators in T&T and I happen to agree with him here.

CO-SIGNNNNNN

1]; } ?>