March 28, 2024, 07:50:58 PM

Author Topic: Anyone Knows Anyone Who Can Get Me A Job As A Roustabout?  (Read 940 times)

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
Anyone Knows Anyone Who Can Get Me A Job As A Roustabout?
« on: September 05, 2010, 09:03:22 PM »
Hey guys I'm frustrated and looking to start over, I'm 25 no priors lol I've been in banking, adjusting and technology over the past 8 years, I work hard but I can't be spinning with no upward mobility, I just want to do something with a high capacity for growth and learning (this is important I need to constantly improve my knowledgebase) and of course lucrative with some adventure for want of a better word... So whether in trinidad offshore or on or in dubai or any part of the world does anyone have links/guidance that you can PM me so I can land that sort of job? Maybe as a roustabout or some other entrylevel area that I can work my way up. Much appreciated guys.
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Knows Anyone Who Can Get Me A Job As A Roustabout?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 09:23:12 PM »
you probably need to add p-diddy as a facebook friend  ;D

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 09:28:34 PM »
LOL! Nah I cool there kounty... I ent like cambodian breast milk
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »
Me myself looking for something. Not right now...but....I due to finish my degree by about May next year..and I know that textbook knowledge for Petroleum Engineering eh much sense without practical. My goal is to have the best of both cuz I eh want to be dem kind who does pontificate from de office and eh know what going on at the rig floor.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>