April 29, 2024, 09:09:31 AM

Author Topic: 'Warriors' should be ashamed now  (Read 6091 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'Warriors' should be ashamed now
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
Lets not forget that under 17's are playing at home. OKay nuff said.

Men's accomplishments way surpass this little win.

Its a big win brother, its a world cup. No need to minimize their accomplishments
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 05:19:45 PM »
In dis very protracted guava season fuh we football, yuh take wha yuh could get yes.

Congrats to de young ladies.  Great performance and NOBODY can EVER take away this piece of HISTORY from you.  The FIRST and will always be the FIRST EVER WIN by a T&T national football team at a FIFA World Cup at ANY LEVEL.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »
i stop reading after d first line.  ::)

on another note...................WELCOME BACK PALOS!!!  :beermug:
thought u geh ban  :-X
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »
Steups lol allyuh is kicks yes

I am saying we had 4 world class players in a team for YEARS and never make the world cup until they hard back men.

How much teams could boast of having the kinda quality we've had for years and still not make the world cup.

I doh get what the hoopla is all about. Is ah fact.

No CONCACAF team had a Yorke on it or a Latas or even a Stern maybe the US had equivalent to ah Shaka but not even Jamaica had that quality when they quality (RF stay outta this)  Deon Burton lol. Yeah right. AND they win ah game.

Allyuh just on some mob mentality.

And what comparision being made with some U17 girls.

We've underachieved and that's a FACT.

Quit with the mob mentality cause it only showing one of the many reasons why we underachieve all these years.
Low expectations.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 07:42:55 PM »

I am saying we had 4 world class players in a team for YEARS and never make the world cup until they hard back men.

How much teams could boast of having the kinda quality we've had for years and still not make the world cup.

No CONCACAF team had a Yorke on it or a Latas or even a Stern maybe the US had equivalent to ah Shaka but not even Jamaica had that quality when they quality (RF stay outta this)  Deon Burton lol. Yeah right. AND they win ah game.

Quit with the mob mentality cause it only showing one of the many reasons why we underachieve all these years.
Low expectations.

We underachieved but do you realise the main reason why like most of us here or yuh want to continue blaming the players?
When the federation gets serious so do the players!
When the federation is on foolishness the players prefer to be more serious when playing for their clubs as is they who put bread on their table! Its that simple!

So yes we underchieved but that was mainly due to an underachieving federation who was not serious enough about our preparation programmes and so these talented players were usually handicapped when playing for us or never had the right environment while in a T&T uniform to be inspired to give their best like they did for their clubs!
Stern was the exception though!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 08:37:29 PM »
It seem as doh we go hadda hold seminars around de country tuh educate people.

That eh go help
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 09:05:07 PM »

Low expectations.

We underachieved but do you realise the main reason why like most of us here or yuh want to continue blaming the players?
When the federation gets serious so do the players!
When the federation is on foolishness the players prefer to be more serious when playing for their clubs as is they who put bread on their table! Its that simple!

So yes we underchieved but that was mainly due to an underachieving federation who was not serious enough about our preparation programmes and so these talented players were usually handicapped when playing for us or never had the right environment while in a T&T uniform to be inspired to give their best like they did for their clubs!
Stern was the exception though!  ;)

Finally some SENSE  :applause:

The only thing I would add in life in general don't pay attention to even what yuh boss doing. Learn yuh job well and perform well because when that opportunity comes you want to be prepared. The TTFF didn't prevent Dwight from making the most of the opportunity.

When people say damn Dwight was lucky or so and so was lucky it's not that. Luck is preparation meets opportunity.

These fellas going on FSC even with Joe Public and putting done ah pile. That is yuh opportunity yuh wasting. 

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2010, 09:20:31 PM »
We hadda learn tuh ignore nonsense sometimes jed...

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2010, 10:35:26 PM »

Low expectations.

Did you even read what the blasted dunce of a woman had to say before you come and agree with she saying she "ent 100% wrong"?

If you want to say the 'program' underachieved then say so, but you talking ah pack ah friggin shit putting it all on the players as though substandard coaching and ineffective administration didn't have anything to do with us not making it to the WC before 2006.  Let's also not lose sight of the fact that there are able competitors in CONCACAF who made it difficult for us to qualify before we had that extra half a spot.  We may have had (arguably) the 4 best players in their prime, but four men do NOT a TEAM make.  Four stars and 7 nondescript supporting players will find it hard everytime against 11 good players.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2010, 11:02:12 PM »

Low expectations.

Did you even read what the blasted dunce of a woman had to say before you come and agree with she saying she "ent 100% wrong"?

If you want to say the 'program' underachieved then say so, but you talking ah pack ah friggin shit putting it all on the players as though substandard coaching and ineffective administration didn't have anything to do with us not making it to the WC before 2006.  Let's also not lose sight of the fact that there are able competitors in CONCACAF who made it difficult for us to qualify before we had that extra half a spot.  We may have had (arguably) the 4 best players in their prime, but four men do NOT a TEAM make.  Four stars and 7 nondescript supporting players will find it hard everytime against 11 good players.

STUEPS LOL

The woman didn't articulate what she was saying well but the bottom line is underachievement. 

And it's a cultural thing that me eh really expect the majority to understand. Like ah said Jamaica make it and even manage tuh win ah game.  Hate them all we want they produce even if they importing players (we could barely do that, we still running down the same players like 8 years now) and they don't have ah professional league, doh have the stadiums we have, but most importantly they don't have the mentality we have.

Relax yuhself and stop trying to be put to right.

Allyuh does get allyuh panty tie up in ah knot easy easy.  The slightest thing allyuh hear worth arguing allyuh jumping on it like ah Priest visiting ah Kindergarten school.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2010, 11:56:13 PM »

STUEPS LOL

The woman didn't articulate what she was saying well but the bottom line is underachievement. 

And it's a cultural thing that me eh really expect the majority to understand. Like ah said Jamaica make it and even manage tuh win ah game.  Hate them all we want they produce even if they importing players (we could barely do that, we still running down the same players like 8 years now) and they don't have ah professional league, doh have the stadiums we have, but most importantly they don't have the mentality we have.

Allyuh does get allyuh panty tie up in ah knot easy easy.  The slightest thing allyuh hear worth arguing allyuh jumping on it like ah Priest visiting ah Kindergarten school.

Since dis is de direction yuh want to take it in leh we go there... yuh's ah f**king dunce or what??  Yuh miss injunchile post indicating that the woman posting with ah agenda or what?  She articulated exactly what she wanted to articulate... which is why perhaps yuh shoulda read it a little closer to understand the message before yuh co-signed on it.  That letter wasn't to support the U-17 women, nor was it to argue that the men underachieved.  The clear purpose (for all who have eyes to see and brain to understand) is to discredit the WC players in light of their on-going legal battle with Jack Warner.

If you wanted to come and make the jackass claim that our teams have underachieved all throughout history (the superlative effort leading up to 1974 nothwithstanding) then you could have done that without endorsing the utter f**kkery in that letter.  Now yuh complaining about man jumping on yuh argument?  If yuh doh want argument then do one of the following:

1) doh post
2) doh post shit
3) Ignore criticism of the shit yuh posting, and keep it moving.

...simple.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:57:44 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2010, 04:20:39 AM »
TrniMassive- Enlighten me about a priest visiting a kindergarten school.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 06:07:17 AM »
Jack have people writing the editor under pseudonyms. It's a known fact.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010, 06:48:27 AM »

STUEPS LOL

Since dis is de direction yuh want to take it in leh we go there... yuh's ah f**king dunce or what??  Yuh miss injunchile post indicating that the woman posting with ah agenda or what?  She articulated exactly what she wanted to articulate... which is why perhaps yuh shoulda read it a little closer to understand the message before yuh co-signed on it.  That letter wasn't to support the U-17 women, nor was it to argue that the men underachieved.  The clear purpose (for all who have eyes to see and brain to understand) is to discredit the WC players in light of their on-going legal battle with Jack Warner.

If you wanted to come and make the jackass claim that our teams have underachieved all throughout history (the superlative effort leading up to 1974 nothwithstanding) then you could have done that without endorsing the utter f**kkery in that letter.  Now yuh complaining about man jumping on yuh argument?  If yuh doh want argument then do one of the following:

1) doh post
2) doh post shit
3) Ignore criticism of the shit yuh posting, and keep it moving.

...simple.

I say you coming back harder than that. Dias it  ???

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2010, 07:00:51 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
@ Trinimassive.....admit it, yuh eh have ah answer for the six..... :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2010, 07:03:40 AM »

Go to the General Discussion and do some browsing around you'll find plenty articles from one of our esteemed posters keeping up ah breast ah the priest doings.

If that don't do it for you go to one ah dem Catholic church and tell the priest yuh is a 5 year old that only look big because of ah growth hormone disorder.

Come back and leh we know what yuh study revealed. Be prepared to walk slow on the way out

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2010, 07:03:46 AM »

oh oh
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2010, 07:08:55 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
@ Trinimassive.....admit it, yuh eh have ah answer for the six..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

:devil:

Sugar that ent six. Me just ent have the time to invest in ah good back and forth with B&S.  Unless he come real serious. That mighta been going fuh six but he geh caught at the fence fuh naught

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 12:50:56 PM »

Go to the General Discussion and do some browsing around you'll find plenty articles from one of our esteemed posters keeping up ah breast ah the priest doings.

If that don't do it for you go to one ah dem Catholic church and tell the priest yuh is a 5 year old that only look big because of ah growth hormone disorder.

Come back and leh we know what yuh study revealed. Be prepared to walk slow on the way out

Ignoramus
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>