April 24, 2024, 08:22:05 AM

Author Topic: Who meeting Latapy in the airport with banners.  (Read 9029 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Who meeting Latapy in the airport with banners.
« on: September 11, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »
T&T coming home today, allyuh locals go and pelt cuss and cuff in he ass nah.

From de begining ah tell allyuh Latapy not good, but many jump on him because he is de son of de soil.

I eh mind giving him a chance, but is over a year now and we football decline badly.

I thought Maturana was bad, but Latapy put that in de shade.

Somebody heeeelllppp meh...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 11:20:20 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who meeting Latapy in the airport with banners.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 02:28:06 PM »
Sam, I did better than that... just completed an interview on WI Sports where I called for Latapy's removal as Senior National Coach with IMMEDIATE effect... the interview will air on Monday night at 8:00pm on Channel 14 here in T&T.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 02:31:37 PM »
Alyuh men go down to Piarco wid ah few truck loads of guava and let them have it!

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Latapy must GO!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »
Forumites, I just completed an interview on WI Sports where I called for Latapy's removal as Senior National Coach with IMMEDIATE effect. I suggested that Vranes be used as Interim Coach and his Under-23 team double as the Senior Team, supplemented by players like Carter, Baptiste and Hector, that way the TTFF could save money, pay ONE Coach, and invest in the YOUTH, so that should T&T fail to make it to Brazil 2014, at least the nucleus of the team will be YOUNG enough with a (Senior) World Cup Campaign experience under their belt to give us a head-start for 2018. The interview will air on Monday night at 8:00pm on WI Sports Channel 14 here in T&T.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy must GO!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 02:40:41 PM »
Forumites, I just completed an interview on WI Sports where I called for Latapy's removal as Senior National Coach with IMMEDIATE effect. I suggested that Vranes be used as Interim Coach and his Under-23 team double as the Senior Team, supplemented by players like Carter, Baptiste and Hector, that way the TTFF could save money, pay ONE Coach, and invest in the YOUTH, so that should T&T fail to make it to Brazil 2014, at least the nucleus of the team will be YOUNG enough with a (Senior) World Cup Campaign experience under their belt to give us a head-start for 2018. The interview will air on Monday night at 8:00pm on WI Sports Channel 14 here in T&T.

Looking forward!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 02:54:49 PM »
 :salute:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline rastarocket7

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 03:08:56 PM »
sounds like a mistake to me homie.. :-\ we need to support this team, coach n all..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 03:10:22 PM »

Call meh so I can c it will not remember
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 04:17:56 PM »
I respect ur opinion sir, but frankly u (no offense) like many many other forumites sound short sighted when u talk abt firing the coach. There are no quick fixes for our football and we need to take the long road in developing our young, inexperienced, and bad players in order for them to be able to contribute in a significant way to WCC. Latapy has done nothing wrong except be a national coach of a country that is not producing good players. Our players suck and they will continue to suck unless they get exposure and during this exposure they will get some good licks; its just the natural progression of things.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 04:31:44 PM »
Sam, I did better than that... just completed an interview on WI Sports where I called for Latapy's removal as Senior National Coach with IMMEDIATE effect... the interview will air on Monday night at 8:00pm on Channel 14 here in T&T.

you guys are shortsided.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
I respect ur opinion sir, but frankly u (no offense) like many many other forumites sound short sighted when u talk abt firing the coach. There are no quick fixes for our football and we need to take the long road in developing our young, inexperienced, and bad players in order for them to be able to contribute in a significant way to WCC. Latapy has done nothing wrong except be a national coach of a country that is not producing good players. Our players suck and they will continue to suck unless they get exposure and during this exposure they will get some good licks; its just the natural progression of things.

NO QUICK FIXES but we had A COACH wit a blacklist we did much betta so Latas eh ready yet.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 04:46:55 PM »
I respect ur opinion sir, but frankly u (no offense) like many many other forumites sound short sighted when u talk abt firing the coach. There are no quick fixes for our football and we need to take the long road in developing our young, inexperienced, and bad players in order for them to be able to contribute in a significant way to WCC. Latapy has done nothing wrong except be a national coach of a country that is not producing good players. Our players suck and they will continue to suck unless they get exposure and during this exposure they will get some goodwe licks; its just the natural progression of things.

poor fella
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 05:11:34 PM »
Its September 2010 and you ready to fold the 2014 already?  I agree with letting Latapy go..I think he should resign go back to Scotland .. do his coaching courses..get some experience..learn about team shape and not everything is pretty football and then maybe in 10-15 years we'll consider him but right now he is destroying the man he was ... He is amateur and I'll let him off with that but if he continues in the head coach role I will have to treat him like any other shit coach we've had in the past...So Latas..please go so you can save your legendary status with the fans

As for Vranes getting interim... f**k Vranes..he more trini than Latapy... we need a new fresh foreign European coach..either English Dutch or German...anyone that can speak English well and has these features in his philosophy:  a hard working, team with shape and discipline, tactician. AKA someone similar to the Don

We are behind the rest of Concacaf... either as you said use Vranes as interim through the Digicel cup and hope we qualify for the Gold Cup then bring in a qualified European coach in January

or be brave and do it now

Jack I know you reading.... you have all the funds available now... you complained when PNM was in charge... you financially stacked till 2014....  get the f**king programme going.... bring in the coach..let him bring his staff... use the international dates with decent teams... have training camps during June with big friendlies... set up a proper scouting department for the new coach..If you need a list of players..we have it right here online.... keep the f**king price of tickets at a reasonable price so you could sell out the stadium and have full support...AND GET THAT PRICK MUHAMMED OFF THAT STAFF WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT...

SIMPLE SHIT... and if any of you TTFF muppets reading this... f**k all of allyuh mudda c**ts.... forward that above info to jack for me..useless pricks

yea i'm back
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:16:39 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 05:15:41 PM »
Latapy has done nothing wrong except be a national coach of a country that is not producing good players. Our players suck and they will continue to suck unless they get exposure and during this exposure they will get some good licks; its just the natural progression of things.

what beenhacker work with not d same shit?
Youtube Channel

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 05:23:06 PM »
sounds like a mistake to me homie.. :-\ we need to support this team, coach n all..
No Rocket, to you and Lil Damo, the mistake would be to let Latas continue using the SAME players over and over and getting the same results...ESPECIALLY, when there ARE better alternatives available..eg instead of Akile Edwards, Uriah Bentick or Akeem Adams... and I never said I wasn't supporting the team...just believe the Coach is the wrong man for the job based on the RESULTS...check his win-loss-record. I gave him enough chances to prove himself...after Jamaica, I felt as I do now, but held my tongue... but I cannot remain silent anymore, because with each succesive LOSS, he is destroying our FUTURE... the current crop are NOT improving and the deserving youths are being denied their opportunity to gain International experience... to say nothing of our FIFA ranking, WHICH WILL IMPACT ON OUR YOUNG PLAYERS TRYING TO GET WORK PERMITS ABROAD!
And Small Mag we sayin the same thing, Vranes, limited as he is, is at least going to develop the U-23's more than RL at this point, AND they will get the much needed match-practice for their OLYMPIC Qualifiers...and FYI my comment about 2018 is a WORSE-CASE scenario if Latas is allowed to continue indefinitely... I appreciate all the feedback, because as SM said, members of the TTFF DO read what is posted here, even if they don't OFFICIALLY acknowledge it!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:34:30 PM by PATRIOT »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 05:37:23 PM »
Patience.... :devil:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 07:14:52 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

If we shortsighted you hadda be blind
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 08:17:09 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 07:16:43 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

If we shortsited you hadda be blind

OUCHHHHHHHH

« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 07:18:24 PM by weary1969 »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 07:17:25 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 07:23:33 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

larrrd  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 07:41:12 PM »
I just curious. What is Latapy's coaching credentials or qualifications? I want to know exactly what he has.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

Well Said Young Jedi!!!   :beermug: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »
I just curious. What is Latapy's coaching credentials or qualifications? I want to know exactly what he has.

QBJ Qualify by Jack dat is all he needs.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 07:49:37 PM »
Couple man might change dey name just now yes. " Small used to be mag" and " Big want to be still, but cyah justify it Mag ". Oh gawd Latas!!!!
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 08:10:30 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

We playing with less than 11 men?  ;)

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 09:55:47 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

you guys act r like little emotional girls. have patience and dont over react to after a few loses. the man trying to give those fellas exposure and in doing so we will get some licks. u gonna fire the guy after a few bad results with a weak team, like i said u guys are short sighted.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 10:00:04 PM »
Latapy has done nothing wrong except be a national coach of a country that is not producing good players. Our players suck and they will continue to suck unless they get exposure and during this exposure they will get some good licks; its just the natural progression of things.

what beenhacker work with not d same shit?

Beenhacker is a better and more experienced coach than Latapy hands down, its not fair to compare the 2. despite that, beenhacker couldn't get this group of footballers to do any better than Latapy. this crop is reallyreall really poor and it will take a lot of work and a few loses to get them the kind of expeience needed to contributr in WCC.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 10:03:57 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

you guys act r like little emotional girls. have patience and dont over react to after a few loses. the man trying to give those fellas exposure and in doing so we will get some licks. u gonna fire the guy after a few bad results with a weak team, like i said u guys are short sighted.

who picking the weak team?  who supposed to make the weak team strong or at least improve?

Little emotional girls?  this is serious thing....people live for the game...they have nothing more serious than Trinidad Football to a diehard....

I love Latapy the player, I hate Latapy the coach

He hadda go

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 10:05:48 PM »
No Rocket, to you and Lil Damo, the mistake would be to let Latas continue using the SAME players over and over and getting the same results...ESPECIALLY, when there ARE better alternatives available..eg instead of Akile Edwards, Uriah Bentick or Akeem Adams... and I never said I wasn't supporting the team...just believe the Coach is the wrong man for the job based on the RESULTS...check his win-loss-record. I gave him enough chances to prove himself...after Jamaica, I felt as I do now, but held my tongue... but I cannot remain silent anymore, because with each succesive LOSS, he is destroying our FUTURE... the current crop are NOT improving and the deserving youths are being denied their opportunity to gain International experience... to say nothing of our FIFA ranking, WHICH WILL IMPACT ON OUR YOUNG PLAYERS TRYING TO GET WORK PERMITS ABROAD!
And Small Mag we sayin the same thing, Vranes, limited as he is, is at least going to develop the U-23's more than RL at this point, AND they will get the much needed match-practice for their OLYMPIC Qualifiers...and FYI my comment about 2018 is a WORSE-CASE scenario if Latas is allowed to continue indefinitely... I appreciate all the feedback, because as SM said, members of the TTFF DO read what is posted here, even if they don't OFFICIALLY acknowledge it!

I think he will make a few changes but generally stick with this group bec he's clearly committed to developing a certian pool of local players. I agree that some changes needed to be made and other youths need to be brought in.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 10:08:17 PM »

you guys are shortsided.

who picking the weak team?  who supposed to make the weak team strong or at least improve?

Little emotional girls?  this is serious thing....people live for the game...they have nothing more serious than Trinidad Football to a diehard....

I love Latapy the player, I hate Latapy the coach

He hadda go

ok i can respect that point of view. I would give him until after the digicel cup. If we do well then he stays, if not then we can all agree he had his chance and its ti for change.

1]; } ?>