April 26, 2024, 11:24:19 PM

Author Topic: Guessing Game  (Read 2621 times)

Guessing Game
« on: September 15, 2010, 08:03:17 PM »
so lets guess

they mentioned some USA based players for some matches..lets guess some names

and "an opponent to be announced" on Oct 6th ... guess the opponent

Re: Guessing Game
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »
Grenada, Haiti or Cuba

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 09:59:31 PM »
I'll bet Birchall not in the squad because "he cah knock the way I like" and "He does loss possession too easy and men like Clyde Leon and Jamerson offers more"

when really Birchall offers Latapy what he has no clue what to do... keeping shape and protection for "his defense"

Let Birchall sit in front that back 4 with another deep lying play maker( Hyland whenever available...Theobald/Noel etc locally) and build your house around that... either with an attacking midfielder above(H.Hector etc) them or a deep striker

My starting XI excluding european based would be...cuz we all know TTFF dont give a f**k about anything and wouldnt bring home any europe based

Phillip

R.Primus
J.James
Y.Marshall
A.Adams

K.Carter
C.Birchall
D.Theobald
H.Hector
H.Tinto

K.Baptiste

Possession, Position, Precision and Passion

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 10:56:58 PM »
Grenada, Haiti or Cuba

the home leg of the Guyana game

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 07:09:12 AM »
I'll bet Birchall not in the squad because "he cah knock the way I like" and "He does loss possession too easy and men like Clyde Leon and Jamerson offers more"

when really Birchall offers Latapy what he has no clue what to do... keeping shape and protection for "his defense"

Let Birchall sit in front that back 4 with another deep lying play maker( Hyland whenever available...Theobald/Noel etc locally) and build your house around that... either with an attacking midfielder above(H.Hector etc) them or a deep striker

My starting XI excluding european based would be...cuz we all know TTFF dont give a f**k about anything and wouldnt bring home any europe based

Phillip

R.Primus
J.James
Y.Marshall
A.Adams

K.Carter
C.Birchall
D.Theobald
H.Hector
H.Tinto

K.Baptiste

i like this line up with the exception of theobald, i would experiment with scott sealy as a midfielder because of his high work rate, i still doh believe sealy is a real forward..i guess primus is de right back, i can't recall seeing play in that position but in our current situation we need to "experiment" with a purpose and not just for experimenting sake.

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 08:01:44 AM »

Phillip

R.Primus
J.James
Y.Marshall
A.Adams

K.Carter
C.Birchall
D.Theobald
H.Hector
H.Tinto

K.Baptiste

EXCELLENT Line-up SM, but instead of Theobald, I suggest one of TWO US-BAsed who would do a much BETTER job - Randi Patterson or Leston Paul...in fact, I'd even give Atullah Guera a shot in that role.

Offline banton

• football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 08:50:52 AM »
what bout arron downing ent he had trials outside
football in meh veins football in meh blood

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 08:51:21 AM »
I like this team SM  :beermug: Milk.  ;)

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 08:56:18 AM »
Think Joevin Jones did well enough to be on this 11.. :beermug:

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »
My 21.

Marvin Phillip, Cleon John.

Julius James, Yohance Marshall, Robert Primus, Osei Telesford, Akeem Adams, Joevin Jones.

Kevon Carter, Hughtun Hector, Javed Mohammed, Lester Peltier, Andre Boucaud, Leston Paul, Scott Sealy, Christopher Birchall, Hayden Tinto.

Cornell Glen, Randi Patterson, Kerry Baptiste, Devon Jorsling.

Akeem Adams might be questionable, as he is not playing any football at the moment, hope he is not one of them Jemmot type metality players.

Leston Paul and Javed Mohammed might have school commitment and maynot be able to come, but if they can, we should call them in.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 10:08:35 AM by Sando »

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 10:21:22 AM »
De team go be a PFL XI.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 11:12:09 AM »
My 21.

Julius James, Yohance Marshall, Robert Primus, Osei Telesford, Akeem Adams, Joevin Jones.

Kevon Carter, Hughtun Hector, Javed Mohammed, Lester Peltier, Andre Boucaud, Leston Paul, Scott Sealy, Christopher Birchall, Hayden Tinto.

Akeem Adams might be questionable, as he is not playing any football at the moment, hope he is not one of them Jemmot type metality players.

Leston Paul and Javed Mohammed might have school commitment and maynot be able to come, but if they can, we should call them in.

that's a good squad there... I would throw in Theobald to lend his experience with the younger players...and I know many people dislike him but he is a good CM and a good character .. he is a leader

Either Adams or Mohammed can play the LB or they can both play..lone as a LB the other as a LW..natural width....I didnt see the J.Jones boy play but I heard he's decent

And Cleon John as good as he is not gonna get the call up....Jan and Marvin have those 2 spots on lock

Flex or Tallman should forward this squad to the TTFF as "the fan's" squad and see what Latapy thinks...he'll probably drop all 21 to show us who's boss lol...do yuh ting Magician..
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 11:27:58 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 11:19:38 AM »
My 21.

Nice blend Sando.

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »
My 21.

that's a good squad there... I would throw in Theobald to lend his experience with the younger players...and I know many people dislike him but he is a good CM and a good character .. he is a leader

Either Adams or Mohammed can play the LB or they can both play..lone as a LB the other as a LW..natural width....I didnt see the J.Jones boy play but I heard he's decent

And Cleon John as good as he is not gonna get the call up....Jan and Marvin have those 2 spots on lock

Flex or Tallman should forward this squad to the TTFF as "the fan's" squad and see what Latapy thinks...he'll probably drop all 21 to show us who's boss lol...do yuh ting Magician..

Yuh right, he might do de opposite.... 8)...

Keep this on de forum...

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 03:44:45 PM »

Phillip

R.Primus
J.James
Y.Marshall
A.Adams

K.Carter
C.Birchall
D.Theobald
H.Hector
H.Tinto

K.Baptiste

Birchall kept Latapy off the starting WC2006 team, so he will never be forgiven and recalled if Latapy is coach.  My theory!

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 05:15:59 PM »

Phillip

R.Primus
J.James
Y.Marshall
A.Adams

K.Carter
C.Birchall
D.Theobald
H.Hector
H.Tinto

K.Baptiste

What the F**k is wrong with you guys an this theobald the man is a ranking shitsnake everybody besides he yuh mention ah go live with no f**king theo dumb bald...

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 04:39:34 AM »
ah fine everybody leaving out Daniel Cryus

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 09:41:55 AM »
ah fine everybody leaving out Daniel Cryus
Dais true. D boy good and deserves to play in MIDFIELD. Played well enough in defence but put him in middle and them we'll get the best out of him. Sadly neva gonna happen  ::)  ::)  ::)

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 10:22:02 AM »
As far as the potential opponent, might be easier to deduce than you think, its definitely either a team from South America or Concacaf, which teams within these federations don't have a fixture scheduled during that international break?

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 11:10:16 AM »
As far as the potential opponent, might be easier to deduce than you think, its definitely either a team from South America or Concacaf, which teams within these federations don't have a fixture scheduled during that international break?

if is south american, is either venezuela or the return leg against the Chileans

...or brazil ::)