April 28, 2024, 04:14:27 PM

Author Topic: Aye jamaicatom......how yuh "LEGEND" doin?  (Read 9567 times)

Offline nunu

Re: Aye jamaicatom......how yuh "LEGEND" doin?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2010, 07:08:13 PM »
b4 i come on a website and talk bull , this is where i get my stats from , noel williams was the leading goal
scorer for stoke in 2004/05 when jones played http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=419&scorers=true,

Well you need to do more investigating.

Wait, Jones only went to Stoke City on a loan spell in 2005 and played 13 games before being recalled by Southampton.

He signed for Southampton as a teen in 2004 and didn't get regular playing time from the Championship side and was loaned out to Stoke.

ok am going to give im a bit of props , he was the leading goal scorer for sunderland in 06/07
on 7 goals,thats nothin to brag about it seems they all played badly that year  , its only
1 time letz hope its not a one time show . http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=1550&scorers=true

Go to 08/09.

sorry cuz he did'nt get it that year , cisse on 10 ,jones on 10 a tie http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3785&scorers=true

So who got it? Ganja is not the only meaning for "joint" eh.  ::)

it permutates, cannot be claimed by either jones or cisse.A Tie

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »
b4 i come on a website and talk bull , this is where i get my stats from , noel williams was the leading goal
scorer for stoke in 2004/05 when jones played http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=419&scorers=true,

Wait, Jones only went to Stoke City on a loan spell in 2005 and played 13 games before being recalled by Southampton.

He signed for Southampton as a teen in 2004 and didn't get regular playing time from the Championship side and was loaned out to Stoke.

ok am going to give im a bit of props , he was the leading goal scorer for sunderland in 06/07
on 7 goals,thats nothin to brag about it seems they all played badly that year  , its only
1 time letz hope its not a one time show . http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=1550&scorers=true

Go to 08/09.

sorry cuz he did'nt get it that year , cisse on 10 ,jones on 10 a tie http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3785&scorers=true

You sir are a sick puppy!

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2010, 07:22:43 PM »

Go to 08/09.

yeah...in your head.

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2010, 07:49:11 PM »
kenwyne jones was'nt a leading goal scorer per season for no club.
?

i said he was'nt no leading goal scorer for no f**king club in england !!!
You just show me that you eh know shyte about football! KJ was top scorer for southampton for 2 consecutive seasons, and scored more than 15 goals in his final season @ SH in the 2006/ 2007 season. he was also top scorer @ sunderland in his first season.

honestly i juss start following the man since sunderland. also goalzz.com said rasiak was the leading goals on 17 while jones scored 13  for southhampton 2006/2007 http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=2345&scorers=true
I dnt think Rasiak played that entire season for Southhampton. Those were accumulated goals. And fuller scoring 8 goals a season and top scoring is nothing to be proud of  ::)

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2010, 10:38:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRGd0gD0QNE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XRGd0gD0QNE</a>
:yapping: :arguing: :duel: :busshead: ---> :cheers:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:46:28 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline jamaica98

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 10:42:13 AM »
you guys seriously having a conversation with the jackass...metro/F16/Corey/Jamiacatomfool.....  this is hysterical.
 :D ;D :( :o ??? ::) :P :-[ :'(

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2010, 11:34:34 AM »
kenwyne jones was'nt a leading goal scorer per season for no club.
?

i said he was'nt no leading goal scorer for no f**king club in england !!!

http://www.soccerbase.com/squad_season.sd

wrong x 2

are u saying jones was the leading goal scorer for southhampton ? and when again ? please show stats
more clearer ,what year !

not sure why that link brought up southampton - it was supposed to be sunderland.

http://www.soccerbase.com/squad_season.sd?teamid=2493

2007/2008
2008/2009 (he scored 12 to Cisse' s 11)

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2010, 11:54:24 AM »
This is Metro?  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha  no wonder he says he is an ex-catholic priest too.

Offline nunu

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2010, 06:02:04 PM »
this should be jones 2nd year as leading goal scorer for his club , 5 in 6 games not bad .  :beermug:

Offline nunu

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2010, 06:02:36 PM »
you guys seriously having a conversation with the jackass...metro/F16/Corey/Jamiacatomfool.....  this is hysterical.

suh wats up jray ? never mind me jray i'll screw anything with a hole , even u . ;D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 06:18:51 PM by jamaicantom »

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »

suh wats up jray ? never mind me jray i'll screw anything with a hole , even u . ;D

Putting it mildly, this is a strange post.

Offline nunu

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 09:11:40 AM »

Putting it mildly, this is a strange post.

yea he's one of the hottest thing on the site, he's stalking me so i put it to di heshe.

jray is a queer.  :D

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 09:48:53 AM »

Do me a favor whoever you are, chnage your name. you are a disgrace to Jamaica. If you are Metro from the RBZ site, then go back to taking your medications and get the hell off the internet. since when the Jamaica government start making internet avaialable to patients at its mental institutions??

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:01 AM »

Do me a favor whoever you are, chnage your name. you are a disgrace to Jamaica. If you are Metro from the RBZ site, then go back to taking your medications and get the hell off the internet. since when the Jamaica government start making internet avaialable to patients at its mental institutions??

So you hate trolls too? De IRONY smelling real strong this morning. Send a copy of dat to yuhself and Jamaica 2099 while yuh at  ;D

Lovin dis Jakan unity

Offline jamaica98

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 11:11:30 AM »
we are uniting against the moron called metro.

Offline nunu

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2010, 05:54:47 PM »
reggaefan or reggaefart and jray , u all are ignorant Bumbo ! I have done 8 years in the millitary , Have a degree from a public university in Theology . Non of you bumbo claut cant chat to me , even if i take
pills is it your business ? and another question who in america or the UK dont take pills ? u people are
low low dirty , y the stigma ? aint i in a constructive conversation ? I just have one problem , I am a brown
skin jamaican man who hates the guts out of the darker skin ones because I always maintain they are mischivous as monkeys . jray u r a queer , If u hang with me I will be a good sport , I will treat u to dinner ,
put the wine in your glass,pay the bill and take u home for a bang !  u got to be a Quality A$$Hole to be
stalking mi because I like the ups in  a black @SShole. :beermug:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 06:04:49 PM by jamaicantom »

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2010, 06:12:16 PM »
reggaefan or reggafart and jray , u all are ignorant Bumbo ! I have done 8 years in the millitary , Have a degree from a public university in Theology . Non of you bumbo claut cant chat to me , even if i take
pills is it your business ? and another question who in america or the UK dont take pills ? u people are
low low dirty , y the stigma ? aint i in a constructive conversation ? I just have one problem , I am a brown
skin jamaican man who hates the guts out of the darker skin ones because I always maintain they are mischivous as monkeys . jray u r a queer , If u hang with me I will be a good sport , I will treat u to dinner ,
put the wine in your glass,pay the bill and take u home for a bang !  u got to be a Quality A$$Hole to be
ONE alone?? :o Yuhs ah nuuutttttttt!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 06:23:53 PM »
reggaefan or reggaefart and jray , u all are ignorant Bumbo ! I have done 8 years in the millitary , Have a degree from a public university in Theology . Non of you bumbo claut cant chat to me , even if i take
put the wine in your glass,pay the bill and take u home for a bang !
  u got to be a Quality A$$Hole to be

Ah feel there's at least some amount ah seriousness in that statement. Yuh doh know when yuh say dem ting yuh cyah go back on that. But anyway keep talking let it out. Doh get push round so speak yuh mind  :devil:

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2010, 08:43:57 PM »
this whole thread just distubing right now............kinda revelations :shameonyou:

Offline nunu

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2010, 07:42:25 AM »
put the wine in your glass,pay the bill and take u home for a bang !
  u got to be a Quality A$$Hole to be

Ah feel there's at least some amount ah seriousness in that statement. Yuh doh know when yuh say dem ting yuh cyah go back on that. But anyway keep talking let it out. Doh get push round so speak yuh mind  :devil:

this guy just keep stalking me so assume he love man, he's or she's hypersensitive.