April 28, 2024, 04:14:27 PM

Author Topic: Aye jamaicatom......how yuh "LEGEND" doin?  (Read 9567 times)

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Aye jamaicatom......how yuh "LEGEND" doin?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2010, 07:08:13 PM »
b4 i come on a website and talk bull , this is where i get my stats from , noel williams was the leading goal
scorer for stoke in 2004/05 when jones played http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=419&scorers=true,

Well you need to do more investigating.

Wait, Jones only went to Stoke City on a loan spell in 2005 and played 13 games before being recalled by Southampton.

He signed for Southampton as a teen in 2004 and didn't get regular playing time from the Championship side and was loaned out to Stoke.

ok am going to give im a bit of props , he was the leading goal scorer for sunderland in 06/07
on 7 goals,thats nothin to brag about it seems they all played badly that year  , its only
1 time letz hope its not a one time show . http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=1550&scorers=true

Go to 08/09.

sorry cuz he did'nt get it that year , cisse on 10 ,jones on 10 a tie http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3785&scorers=true

So who got it? Ganja is not the only meaning for "joint" eh.  ::)

it permutates, cannot be claimed by either jones or cisse.A Tie

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »
b4 i come on a website and talk bull , this is where i get my stats from , noel williams was the leading goal
scorer for stoke in 2004/05 when jones played http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=419&scorers=true,

Wait, Jones only went to Stoke City on a loan spell in 2005 and played 13 games before being recalled by Southampton.

He signed for Southampton as a teen in 2004 and didn't get regular playing time from the Championship side and was loaned out to Stoke.

ok am going to give im a bit of props , he was the leading goal scorer for sunderland in 06/07
on 7 goals,thats nothin to brag about it seems they all played badly that year  , its only
1 time letz hope its not a one time show . http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=1550&scorers=true

Go to 08/09.

sorry cuz he did'nt get it that year , cisse on 10 ,jones on 10 a tie http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3785&scorers=true

You sir are a sick puppy!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2010, 07:22:43 PM »

Go to 08/09.

yeah...in your head.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2010, 07:49:11 PM »
kenwyne jones was'nt a leading goal scorer per season for no club.
?

i said he was'nt no leading goal scorer for no f**king club in england !!!
You just show me that you eh know shyte about football! KJ was top scorer for southampton for 2 consecutive seasons, and scored more than 15 goals in his final season @ SH in the 2006/ 2007 season. he was also top scorer @ sunderland in his first season.

honestly i juss start following the man since sunderland. also goalzz.com said rasiak was the leading goals on 17 while jones scored 13  for southhampton 2006/2007 http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=2345&scorers=true
I dnt think Rasiak played that entire season for Southhampton. Those were accumulated goals. And fuller scoring 8 goals a season and top scoring is nothing to be proud of  ::)

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2010, 10:38:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRGd0gD0QNE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XRGd0gD0QNE</a>
:yapping: :arguing: :duel: :busshead: ---> :cheers:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:46:28 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 10:42:13 AM »
you guys seriously having a conversation with the jackass...metro/F16/Corey/Jamiacatomfool.....  this is hysterical.
 :D ;D :( :o ??? ::) :P :-[ :'(

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2010, 11:34:34 AM »
kenwyne jones was'nt a leading goal scorer per season for no club.
?

i said he was'nt no leading goal scorer for no f**king club in england !!!

http://www.soccerbase.com/squad_season.sd

wrong x 2

are u saying jones was the leading goal scorer for southhampton ? and when again ? please show stats
more clearer ,what year !

not sure why that link brought up southampton - it was supposed to be sunderland.

http://www.soccerbase.com/squad_season.sd?teamid=2493

2007/2008
2008/2009 (he scored 12 to Cisse' s 11)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2010, 11:54:24 AM »
This is Metro?  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha  no wonder he says he is an ex-catholic priest too.

lol

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2010, 06:02:04 PM »
this should be jones 2nd year as leading goal scorer for his club , 5 in 6 games not bad .  :beermug:

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2010, 06:02:36 PM »
you guys seriously having a conversation with the jackass...metro/F16/Corey/Jamiacatomfool.....  this is hysterical.

suh wats up jray ? never mind me jray i'll screw anything with a hole , even u . ;D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 06:18:51 PM by jamaicantom »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »

suh wats up jray ? never mind me jray i'll screw anything with a hole , even u . ;D

Putting it mildly, this is a strange post.

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 09:11:40 AM »

Putting it mildly, this is a strange post.

yea he's one of the hottest thing on the site, he's stalking me so i put it to di heshe.

jray is a queer.  :D

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 09:48:53 AM »

Do me a favor whoever you are, chnage your name. you are a disgrace to Jamaica. If you are Metro from the RBZ site, then go back to taking your medications and get the hell off the internet. since when the Jamaica government start making internet avaialable to patients at its mental institutions??

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:01 AM »

Do me a favor whoever you are, chnage your name. you are a disgrace to Jamaica. If you are Metro from the RBZ site, then go back to taking your medications and get the hell off the internet. since when the Jamaica government start making internet avaialable to patients at its mental institutions??

So you hate trolls too? De IRONY smelling real strong this morning. Send a copy of dat to yuhself and Jamaica 2099 while yuh at  ;D

Lovin dis Jakan unity
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 11:11:30 AM »
we are uniting against the moron called metro.

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2010, 05:54:47 PM »
reggaefan or reggaefart and jray , u all are ignorant Bumbo ! I have done 8 years in the millitary , Have a degree from a public university in Theology . Non of you bumbo claut cant chat to me , even if i take
pills is it your business ? and another question who in america or the UK dont take pills ? u people are
low low dirty , y the stigma ? aint i in a constructive conversation ? I just have one problem , I am a brown
skin jamaican man who hates the guts out of the darker skin ones because I always maintain they are mischivous as monkeys . jray u r a queer , If u hang with me I will be a good sport , I will treat u to dinner ,
put the wine in your glass,pay the bill and take u home for a bang !  u got to be a Quality A$$Hole to be
stalking mi because I like the ups in  a black @SShole. :beermug:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 06:04:49 PM by jamaicantom »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2010, 06:12:16 PM »
reggaefan or reggafart and jray , u all are ignorant Bumbo ! I have done 8 years in the millitary , Have a degree from a public university in Theology . Non of you bumbo claut cant chat to me , even if i take
pills is it your business ? and another question who in america or the UK dont take pills ? u people are
low low dirty , y the stigma ? aint i in a constructive conversation ? I just have one problem , I am a brown
skin jamaican man who hates the guts out of the darker skin ones because I always maintain they are mischivous as monkeys . jray u r a queer , If u hang with me I will be a good sport , I will treat u to dinner ,
put the wine in your glass,pay the bill and take u home for a bang !  u got to be a Quality A$$Hole to be
ONE alone?? :o Yuhs ah nuuutttttttt!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 06:23:53 PM »
reggaefan or reggaefart and jray , u all are ignorant Bumbo ! I have done 8 years in the millitary , Have a degree from a public university in Theology . Non of you bumbo claut cant chat to me , even if i take
put the wine in your glass,pay the bill and take u home for a bang !
  u got to be a Quality A$$Hole to be

Ah feel there's at least some amount ah seriousness in that statement. Yuh doh know when yuh say dem ting yuh cyah go back on that. But anyway keep talking let it out. Doh get push round so speak yuh mind  :devil:

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2010, 08:43:57 PM »
this whole thread just distubing right now............kinda revelations :shameonyou:

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2010, 07:42:25 AM »
put the wine in your glass,pay the bill and take u home for a bang !
  u got to be a Quality A$$Hole to be

Ah feel there's at least some amount ah seriousness in that statement. Yuh doh know when yuh say dem ting yuh cyah go back on that. But anyway keep talking let it out. Doh get push round so speak yuh mind  :devil:

this guy just keep stalking me so assume he love man, he's or she's hypersensitive.

1]; } ?>