April 27, 2024, 06:45:40 AM

Author Topic: Where is Batman and Robin ?TnT needs help  (Read 16605 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: How is Batman and Robin doing in TnT?
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »
This happens in every single country.. you think the CIA didnt maco Obama... steupppsssss

True, but it doh make it right
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2010, 07:14:39 PM »
This happens in every single country.. you think the CIA didnt maco Obama... steupppsssss

True, but it doh make it right

::)
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2010, 07:15:57 PM »
 :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2010, 07:54:00 PM »
And another thing. What country in the world would ever allow a foreign national to walk into their intelligence agencies and shut it down one by one. Why is this Canadian being allowed access to our intelligence, was he recently made a Trinidad and Tobago citizen? Has he sworn allegiance to our flag and our way of life.

he is the police commissioner you know, doh let nationality cloud yuh judgment, plus he was ask to investigate the matter. And he never shut down nothing.

THat's where we went wrong to begin with. I'm pretty sure to be a police officer in this country, you must be a citizen first.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2010, 08:15:11 PM »
And another thing. What country in the world would ever allow a foreign national to walk into their intelligence agencies and shut it down one by one. Why is this Canadian being allowed access to our intelligence, was he recently made a Trinidad and Tobago citizen? Has he sworn allegiance to our flag and our way of life.

he is the police commissioner you know, doh let nationality cloud yuh judgment, plus he was ask to investigate the matter. And he never shut down nothing.

THat's where we went wrong to begin with. I'm pretty sure to be a police officer in this country, you must be a citizen first.

D man come 2 do d govt bidding.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

AirMan

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2010, 09:34:13 PM »

« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:12:59 AM by AirMan »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »
hahahaha ah Love d headline  :rotfl: :rotfl: alyuh does never take me serious when i say is manning fault  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2010, 09:59:31 PM »

Well he say someting except accept my symphaties.

truetrini

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2010, 11:22:41 PM »
Ah did mention de jaycees carnival queen ..not by name buh ah see de Express mention she name...is Joan Massiah, and she real boy is Nigel Clement...ah waiting to see how dis unfolds...is much moredey dat Kamla eh say...as yet....

It have real people name to call under the UNC led government who buy dis ting to start de spying....EX Military leader....he like planting up in Blanchicheusse.

Den it have de odders who shar de Israeli paid commissions for de radar and de microwave dat de police and dem disable cuz it was spying on dey calls to dey girls frens and dem...hahahahahaha

Kamla pretending dat she eh know dey was spying when Rowley did raise de concerns in parliament way back in 1997!!!

She was AG too...as was Ramesh during the time dese tings was going on.

DO SO dey say....but dey eh like so

De spies get spy on!

It does seem political mischief was afoot, but if yuh notice I sure dey have name like Abu Bakr on dat list and dem name egh get call at all..like dem is not citizens too?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:29:29 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2010, 12:10:18 AM »
hahahaha ah Love d headline  :rotfl: :rotfl: alyuh does never take me serious when i say is manning fault  :devil:
lol express does get my readership alot lately

all these political ploys to get attention by government does give me headache eh. best believe CLICO will be back in the headlines next week. Imbert and the rest planning to poung this topic in the headlines all next week.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:12:59 AM by Babalawo »

AirMan

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2010, 10:13:13 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RBalQn2QflU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RBalQn2QflU</a>

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2010, 10:54:52 AM »
kamla savin d rest ah juicy stuff fuh wen anand name get call in ting...she aint go trow all d sand in we face in one go...she have half ah bucket remainin..

AirMan

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2010, 12:51:05 PM »
kamla savin d rest ah juicy stuff fuh wen anand name get call in ting...she aint go trow all d sand in we face in one go...she have half ah bucket remainin..

Is this fact or just your conspiracy theory ?

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2010, 01:39:17 PM »

Is this fact or just your conspiracy theory ?

wit who anand? daz d word from my reliable source..of course it aint fact YET

truetrini

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2010, 06:20:13 PM »
well check the zeppo..if the evidence was obtained via illegal means (wire tapping) then it cannot be proffered in court I guessing

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2010, 06:30:14 PM »
How she could say she suprise?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2010, 10:58:02 PM »
How she could say she suprise?

Because dey have mastered lying wit a straight face. Did u not c Surj say he had a cordial conversation wit Fazeer and surprise dat he is being linked 2 his downsizing?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2010, 08:39:26 PM »
Any updates on the plan?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2010, 10:51:00 PM »
Any updates on the plan?

i think he have 2 police funerals to go the weekend, so he kinda busy with them since he came

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2010, 06:37:51 AM »
I’M DISTURBED
Gibbs, as murder toll climbs to 444
By Joel Julien

Story Created: Nov 24, 2010 at 12:41 AM ECT

Story Updated: Nov 24, 2010 at 7:11 AM ECT

COMMISSIONER OF Police Dwayne Gibbs says he hopes the recent spike in murders is just “an aberration”.

He made the statement after he met with Chief Justice Ivor Archie and Chief Magistrate Marcia Ayers-Caesar at the Hall of Justice in Port of Spain yesterday.

According to an Express tally, there have been 26 murders since last week Tuesday. On November 16 there were 418 murders recorded, according to an Express murder toll. The murder toll up to last evening was 444, just 14 less than last year’s tally at the same period.

Asked about the spiralling murder toll by members of the media yesterday, Gibbs described the sudden rise as “very disturbing”.

“That’s very disturbing for me. I don’t want to see any crime trend like that. I’m hoping those tragic crimes are just an aberration,” Gibbs said.

He said there had also been an increase in robberies and the Police Service is looking at getting a grasp of the problem as Christmas and Carnival seasons are approaching.
“We are looking at anything we can do to prevent those crimes from taking place and anything we can do to react in a more expeditious way,” Gibbs said.

Yesterday’s meeting with Chief Justice Archie and Chief Magistrate Ayers-Caesar, which lasted two hours, came days after Archie’s attorney, Gregory Delzin, wrote to Gibbs asking whether the CJ’s phone had been wire-tapped.

Two Fridays ago, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar told the Lower House that several public figures were being illegally monitored by the Strategic Intelligence Agency (SIA), which intercepted their e-mails and text messages and recorded their phone conversations. Among those listed as victims of SIA’s illegal wire-tapping were Archie’s predecessor, former chief justice Satnarine Sharma, his wife, Kalawati, and son, Shiva.

Gibbs, however, remained tight-lipped when approached by members of the media for a comment on the wire-tapping. He insisted yesterday’s meeting with Archie and Ayers-Caesar was planned from before in order to address “administrative issues”.

“We discussed administrative issues that we can work together to make our working relationship more compatible,” he said.

Also present at yesterday’s meeting were Deputy Police Commissioners Stephen Williams and Jack Ewatski.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/IM-DISTURBED-110292524.html
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2010, 06:38:50 AM »
...Policemen 'fled scene' when gunman opened fire
By Akile Simon

Story Created: Nov 23, 2010 at 11:54 PM ECT

A HIGH level investigation has been launched into the conduct of two police officers who reportedly fled the scene when a gunman opened fire and killed Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT) employee Kenny Goddard.

Goddard, 38, of Goya Street, El Dorado, Tunapuna, was killed late on Sunday while on a jobsite near Peake's along the Western Main Road in Cocorite.

The Express was told that the officers, who are assigned to the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF), left the scene shortly after the shooting in a vehicle loaned to them by TSTT to provide security for the workers. Up to late yesterday, investigators had not been able to identify who the officers "on duty" were during the incident.

Police sources told the Express the duty being performed by the two officers was not authorised, since no records of the duty could be found. The officers were armed with their service pistols at the time of the incident, the Express was told.

Contacted yesterday, Acting Supt Carlton Alleyne, head of IATF, initially denied the allegations, saying his officers are not engaged in such duties within the Western Division. He said it was the first time he had heard such allegations.

Alleyne said IATF officers were responsible for the Port of Spain, Laventille and Beetham districts. Probed further, Alleyne promised to investigate the incident, since the possibility exists it could have happened "under low".

"If it really was guys from by me, they would keep it hidden. But let me assure you that I'm not going to leave it just like that. Based on what you have told me I am going to investigate it," Alleyne said.

In a media release issued yesterday, the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service said it was actively pursuing Goddard's killing and several others which have occurred within recent times.

"The public is hereby advised that preliminary investigations are not yet complete and as such, it would be premature for the TTPS to make any statement or pronouncement on the matter. We anticipate that the investigation into the homicide should reveal other important matters surrounding this case," the release said.

It added that on Monday, deputy commissioners, assistant commissioners and superintendents of several divisions met in an emergency session for more than three hours, "to re-examine strategies and reassess whether those strategies are aligned to the present reality or scenario that is prevailing in the country at this time".

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/___Policemen__fled_scene__when_gunman_opened_fire-110284139.html
Youtube Channel

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2011, 01:51:00 PM »
Scene: in a posh house provided by the TNT government fully furnished with all the  required provisions that foreigners will need. Our two hired crime crusaders meet to review the  overwhelming and daunting task they have been handed.

Robin: Holy cow batman we lucked out  fuh carnival ;  jumping up  in we masked outfits fur carnival we had ah chance tuh mingle among the locals undetected. Yuh wife looked good  as batwoman  fuh meh gyul she dress like wonder-woman and  we  wuk wuk and we made good company.

Batman: yeah ah enjoy mehself....but look nag yuh eh see how people get 2 million just so?  yuh eh see peopel eh thinking about crime.

Robin: Batman we  have tuh take in 48 hours this crime think here eh easy whey  we starting?

Batman: leh we use the Canadian plan; Target soft crimes like seat belt infractions, and bad driving. Pad the stats ah bit.
Robin: ok ah wuk that all Carnival but ah see we still had some  fatalities
Batman: we eh go solve that now nah; I thought this was one nice country where every creed and race find ah equal place but lawd we have tuh start reading up about  hate crime.

Robin: yeah  holy  Nizzzaaamm web what do we do when public figures inciting hate? what do we do when there is internal corruption? how do we handle  misappropriation of public funds?

Batman: shucks we get away from having a mere school girl running a national security organization; look nah this thing down here getting real jokey. I think we go have to dial some  political advisers from Canada to come down her and help.

Robin: yuh know is more than just  violent crimes we up against here ; ah feeling if we  go real deep it have ah lot ah white collar crime feeding what happening!!!

Batman:  look Robin leh we just go along and hope for the best ; hit them hard on the streets  and traffic violations we go  let the government bring in FBI to look after the  other  big crimes.... ley we just  stay in we bat cave and ride this out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2011, 05:44:47 PM »
They rescue the kidnap victim!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2011, 07:11:34 PM »
They rescue the kidnap victim!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u read d express blogs d 1st time in d history of the police service it happen

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2012, 09:13:37 AM »
Hello,

It has been awhile since  these highly paid officials from Canada have been in the news  or as a matter of fact since the Police Commission have made any more overtures to  assess the performance of this duo.

Correct me if I am wrong, was not upon their hiring, there was a statement to the effect that their job performance would be reviewed as to the effect they would have on reducing crime? It appears to me that significant criminal  and violent deaths continue to be reported and still there have been no public declaration of a preventative plan to curb crime. With the exception of the 'pappyshow' SOE and the resulting non- action taken against the criminal leaders, I continue to read these horrific  stories of shootings and killing  in the daily news.
Just when I think it would be ideal to retire and head back to my native land , I am jolted by the daily occurrences. I wonder how people and expats from foreign continue to enjoy Trinidad amidst all these corrosive elements. Are people  becoming callous to the situation? If teh criminals keep their activity to them selves is one thing but when innocent elderly folks are falling victims, I believe that there ought to be more  decisive measures taken to address the problem. Thinking of my family who continues to live there is a constant  worry for me and I am sure for many others who constantly have to  read about these instances daily.
When will Trinidad return to the idyllic days?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2012, 10:32:46 AM »
Could we stop ignoring the obvious and call on the powers to be to show a  concrete plan for reducing crime? Is the government justified in paying tax payers money for the salaries and benefits for two highly priced officials to do ah job that as of yet not made any significant  strides in reducing the criminal element sin society?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2015, 08:03:08 PM »
...Policemen 'fled scene' when gunman opened fire
By Akile Simon

Story Created: Nov 23, 2010 at 11:54 PM ECT

A HIGH level investigation has been launched into the conduct of two police officers who reportedly fled the scene when a gunman opened fire and killed Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT) employee Kenny Goddard.

Goddard, 38, of Goya Street, El Dorado, Tunapuna, was killed late on Sunday while on a jobsite near Peake's along the Western Main Road in Cocorite.

The Express was told that the officers, who are assigned to the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF), left the scene shortly after the shooting in a vehicle loaned to them by TSTT to provide security for the workers. Up to late yesterday, investigators had not been able to identify who the officers "on duty" were during the incident.

Police sources told the Express the duty being performed by the two officers was not authorised, since no records of the duty could be found. The officers were armed with their service pistols at the time of the incident, the Express was told.

Contacted yesterday, Acting Supt Carlton Alleyne, head of IATF, initially denied the allegations, saying his officers are not engaged in such duties within the Western Division. He said it was the first time he had heard such allegations.

Alleyne said IATF officers were responsible for the Port of Spain, Laventille and Beetham districts. Probed further, Alleyne promised to investigate the incident, since the possibility exists it could have happened "under low".

"If it really was guys from by me, they would keep it hidden. But let me assure you that I'm not going to leave it just like that. Based on what you have told me I am going to investigate it," Alleyne said.

In a media release issued yesterday, the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service said it was actively pursuing Goddard's killing and several others which have occurred within recent times.

"The public is hereby advised that preliminary investigations are not yet complete and as such, it would be premature for the TTPS to make any statement or pronouncement on the matter. We anticipate that the investigation into the homicide should reveal other important matters surrounding this case," the release said.

It added that on Monday, deputy commissioners, assistant commissioners and superintendents of several divisions met in an emergency session for more than three hours, "to re-examine strategies and reassess whether those strategies are aligned to the present reality or scenario that is prevailing in the country at this time".

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/___Policemen__fled_scene__when_gunman_opened_fire-110284139.html

Yuh see  it eh like today we dealing with the level of police training- or strategic response by police in times of crises. Police are people too and if they do not receive the appropriate training to deal with the nature of the criminal elements and the type of weapons they are up against it is difficult to lay blame or point fingers.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=51149.msg701048#msg701048
WHAT has changed? We have a COP who still acting- please mr minister provide the man with help- one man cannot humanly handle all this.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:14:03 PM by AB.Trini »

1]; } ?>