March 28, 2024, 04:51:13 AM

Author Topic: CALL UP BIRCHALL thread and more why nots?  (Read 11076 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
CALL UP BIRCHALL thread and more why nots?
« on: September 29, 2010, 06:02:22 PM »
Come nah ...forget that fact the man  get run in WC when some one with an axe to grind did not; the man is ah proven Warrior.

Maybe there are factors that the public eh need to know. Then put out a brief" Birchall will no longer be invited nor be considered for selection for TNT due to unfortunate circumstances. But what the f...ac.....k why the  omission?

Osei telesford? why not?

Randi Patterson? why not?

Daryl Roberts why not?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: CALL UP BIRCHALL thread and more why nots?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 06:07:15 PM »
But Darryl Roberts say he not sure to make the Digicel Cup, why call him then.

I feel at this point in time Boucaud would have been a better option to go with.

Telesford, Patterson, Boucaud and Birchall.

We dont need Glen, we could keep him for the Digicel Cup instead.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 06:08:52 PM »
I honestly feel that he aint calling Birchall cause Birchall bull one ah Latapy girls......
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 06:12:42 PM »
I honestly feel that he aint calling Birchall cause Birchall bull one ah Latapy girls......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah hear two ah them or at least one of   is a regular poster  in here.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 06:13:54 PM »
Either that or Birchall must be hit Latas some "Hard jam" back in 05/06, buh say what, we only have a few more months of him to put up with, then we could look forward to a truly "Happy New Year"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 06:15:37 PM »
I feel that is a personal thing.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »
Soundin so we
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 06:40:06 PM »
I want to believe that LA in the MLS play offs so Birchall not available for these Friendlies

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 06:44:40 PM »
No reason for him not to call up the man especially if he call up Yohance ....... Latas boy ey boy

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 06:49:32 PM »
I want to believe that LA in the MLS play offs so Birchall not available for these Friendlies

Nah. Look he call up Julius and DC United have a game on October 9th.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 06:50:38 PM »
Either that or Birchall must be hit Latas some "Hard jam" back in 05/06, buh say what, we only have a few more months of him to put up with, then we could look forward to a truly "Happy New Year"
Yuh promise!  BTW where the source.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 07:11:51 PM »
As much as i cyar stand latas and he BS, i believe he made ah move in the right direction by callin up better defenders and ah proven striker. lets all hope that birchall get ah call up for the degicel cup.

we all have our favorites on here, and birchy happens to be ah huge favorite and rightfully so, BC no birchy = no world cup, but @ least allyuh get tuh see allyuh favorite player in the hex. i didn't get to see mines, and i still waiting, so allyuh be patient.

i say for now lewwe @ least applaud latas for the improvement, maybe he needs tuh see some more of these guys before he finally bring birchall in the fold.

i think we should hold tight and look forward to better call ups in the near future the likes of sealy, roberts, telesford, samuels, hyland and birchall.                     positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 07:29:10 PM »
As much as i cyar stand latas and he BS, i believe he made ah move in the right direction by callin up better defenders and ah proven striker. lets all hope that birchall get ah call up for the degicel cup.

we all have our favorites on here, and birchy happens to be ah huge favorite and rightfully so, BC no birchy = no world cup, but @ least allyuh get tuh see allyuh favorite player in the hex. i didn't get to see mines, and i still waiting, so allyuh be patient.

i say for now lewwe @ least applaud latas for the improvement, maybe he needs tuh see some more of these guys before he finally bring birchall in the fold.

i think we should hold tight and look forward to better call ups in the near future the likes of sealy, roberts, telesford, samuels, hyland and birchall.                     positive.

I hope you right. :beermug:

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 08:21:50 PM »
Oh yeah! between the MOWAT and MOSpalk, the deal all but done.. UNLESS Latas actually manages to WIN the Digi Cup... but I don't see that happening.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 08:53:04 PM »
Oh yeah! between the MOWAT and MOSpalk, the deal all but done.. UNLESS Latas actually manages to WIN the Digi Cup... but I don't see that happening.

:devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 09:13:50 AM »
Birchall's last full game was on the 21st Aug. Next game he was substituted out in the 77' after picking up a yellow card. Since then he as had only 45 mins of football on the 11th September, in the 2nd half of a game othat there were already winning..... He is not on form, he is not playing...why should he be called up RIGHT NOW..
Please let us wait untill he can raise is game back to where it is supposed to be, like alyuh want the man to come here to play a game and s!@#$ down he self on the field.

Come on guys let us please investigate before we are so quick to condem. If I was coach he not comming RIGHT NOW.

This brings the argument of players without clubs playing games but this is two fold
1. To get caps in order to get contracts to start playing again(look where Hyland and Keon Daniel are now thank God)
2. In most cases they were already on the team and need some training to stay fit(remember they have no club)

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 11:27:42 AM »
he has not featured in the past couple games b/c kovalenko was in form. dema scored in the 1st game they rested birchall so why take him back out of the lineup immediately? he played sh!t during the weekend so chances are birchall would be back on the field against chivas usa. if not then something is wrong with bruce because chris has been playing well this season... did u just look for these stats or do u actually watch LA's games and keep up with the team's news?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 11:36:07 AM »
Rastaman...careful with that arguement yuh throw out dey...cause of some of the men he call back dem ent getting no minutes on they team neither.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 11:40:07 AM »
Rastaman...careful with that arguement yuh throw out dey...cause of some of the men he call back dem ent getting no minutes on they team neither.

In fact, according to andre, Jlloyd was getting call back specifically because he wasn't getting no minutes with Bolton.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 11:41:46 AM »
Birchall's last full game was on the 21st Aug. Next game he was substituted out in the 77' after picking up a yellow card. Since then he as had only 45 mins of football on the 11th September, in the 2nd half of a game othat there were already winning..... He is not on form, he is not playing...why should he be called up RIGHT NOW..
Please let us wait untill he can raise is game back to where it is supposed to be, like alyuh want the man to come here to play a game and s!@#$ down he self on the field.

Come on guys let us please investigate before we are so quick to condem. If I was coach he not comming RIGHT NOW.

This brings the argument of players without clubs playing games but this is two fold
1. To get caps in order to get contracts to start playing again(look where Hyland and Keon Daniel are now thank God)
2. In most cases they were already on the team and need some training to stay fit(remember they have no club)

since when not playing is a excuse now, i see rel man call up before that aint doing shit
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 12:12:48 PM »
Latas will be a good coach... it is just how quick he understands that it's a fine line between winning and losing and winning will come from having an eye to select the best players.

If he don't understand the "fine line" for winning is by selecting the best players and TTFF fires him, he will be back down the road... after doing some club coaching and understands that a good coach needs good players.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 02:10:45 PM »
Latas will be a good coach... it is just how quick he understands that it's a fine line between winning and losing and winning will come from having an eye to select the best players.

If he don't understand the "fine line" for winning is by selecting the best players and TTFF fires him, he will be back down the road... after doing some club coaching and understands that a good coach needs good players.

Well said :beermug:

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 05:29:52 PM »
ah happy. oh my it's about gosh darn time latas call up some men. I think he knows is 7 /10 we getting in JAMROCK so he is scrud.

A true sign of a shithound, running for the big gunz because the squad he built cant even beat Gayana.

And Rastaman you wrote a bunch of garbage. Birch is in good form this season because I live here and watch most of the Galaxy games, right now Bruce playing Raneri and tinkering with the team but we all know the quality of the whiteboy.
Also latas playing the fittball so clubless personel get to embrass this country internationally and suddenly this is okay??? You please send me some of that mountain thing yuh smoking.
Anyhow, I expected latas to call up Birchall in all honesty this has to be a personal issue. I know if Yorke was coach Birch would be captain and play every game.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:31:28 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 05:32:51 PM »

\
Dread you don't need good players, all you need is a solid system and know wtf u doing. I have seen underdog sides win the Champions league, like Porto and Inter.. doh talk nonsense, latas have no clue

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 06:16:59 PM »
latapy has must stop now because of his legacy when they mention his name they will always add you wasnt a good coach and forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmw4gxMzisQ&feature=related
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 06:35:26 PM »
latapy has must stop now because of his legacy when they mention his name they will always add you wasnt a good coach and forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmw4gxMzisQ&feature=related

I know most people up in arms with RL because of the team's dismal performance. To say that he should quit because that will damage his legacy is a joke. His legacy as a player  will never be tarnished. If every great player decide that they will not go into coaching because it will damaging their socalled legacy will be a great deservice to the game. Great players always have something to give the game. They either succeed or fail. Some succeed, some fail. They are only human.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 09:10:44 PM »

\
Dread you don't need good players, all you need is a solid system and know wtf u doing. I have seen underdog sides win the Champions league, like Porto and Inter.. doh talk nonsense, latas have no clue

Porto and Inter was Underdog to who...if you can play for Porto or Inter you can play!!! Doh be so hard on Latas the breds is learning, if anyone to blame is TTFF for not allowing Latas to develop his coaching with a youth team and then transition on to the senior team, but it's TTFF not to bright when it comes to being knowledgeable about making good coaching and development decisions.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:13:49 PM by Coach »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »
fellaz on here ent tired bawl for this she-tee fellah.  ;D

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2010, 11:46:25 PM »
How Latapy can refuse to select Darryl Roberts and Chris Birchall is a mystery to me.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2010, 06:54:56 AM »
he has not featured in the past couple games b/c kovalenko was in form. dema scored in the 1st game they rested birchall so why take him back out of the lineup immediately? he played sh!t during the weekend so chances are birchall would be back on the field against chivas usa. if not then something is wrong with bruce because chris has been playing well this season... did u just look for these stats or do u actually watch LA's games and keep up with the team's news?
Ok so right as we ready to call the man up he start to ride pine...who is to know the reason, be it tinkering with the team or the man form dip..... only Birchall and Bruce Arena could answer that. I like most people forming my opinion by looking in from the outside. I am not against Birchall just trying to be realistic about why he not on the team. Lets hope that you are right and Birchall plays this weekend and proves that he is at his best, then after that I will join in the calls to have him on the team for the Gold Cup.

1]; } ?>