April 27, 2024, 09:44:25 AM

Author Topic: TTsportshop support  (Read 1172 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
TTsportshop support
« on: October 17, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
Flex and Tallman, do you guys get any support from TTsportshop by you guys providing them advertising on your website.....

Most of their web sales will be coming via socawarriors.net
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 06:27:05 PM by Tallman »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Question For Tall man and Flex
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 12:55:18 PM »
I am still waiting on a reply from them because they are not providing good service to some of the SW Online costumers. I don’t know what’s going on with them if they are still in business or not ..?

As far as support, they "were" sponsors their ad needs to be renewed. I am awaiting word....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 01:03:32 PM »
You should defintely press them on it...especially now since you are providing them with a lot of web traffic and as a result sales.

Do you have any kind of metrics on your server/s that indicates how much traffic is pointed/routed to their site.

You can use this as a bargaining tool...

We all appreciate you having this site for us but the fact of the matter is it still cost money !!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 01:09:07 PM »
Well they have been supportive but lately they are no where to be found, I will try sending them an e-mail one more time before I remove their ad in anything.

In any event, Tallman is really the official sponsor and has been since I launch this website.... he has steped up even further and is always right with me hands down.

So Tallman, who reminds me of Dennis Lwarence, because when he's on the field is pure heart and soul.... Thank You brother.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 01:12:05 PM »
Thank you to both of you guys!!!

Flex: Where do you think we stand with this fan club idea?
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 01:23:39 PM »
Well as Tallman said before, we spoke about it, but when the time came no one stepped up.....

The question is, how much people will commit even if we don’t qualify for Germany (which I know we will).... but... consistency and commitment is the name of the game, how many will step up... its a lot of hard work.
If we don't qualify for Germany then we will see the true fans, we cant start something and then get cut off in the middle.... so lets wait a while, remember theirs 617 members on this board and I know about 10/15 people personally who I could vouch for, as for the rest, well anyone could come post and say they committed, if you catch my drift. In any case we have to take a chance so you never know.

No offence to anyone.... I know we have some serious fellas here,,,, but I'm talking in general, not pin-pointing anyone in particular.... ah just trying to cover all areas.... I don’t want to start something and then end-up getting stick with it, maybe Tallman feel the same way to.. ?

I guess me and Tallman will talk about it again as time goes on and we'll get back to you guys as soon as we make a decision. But we have to plan it properly.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 01:38:00 PM by Flex »

1]; } ?>