March 29, 2024, 12:29:41 AM

Author Topic: Rachel Price dread with it.  (Read 7471 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rachel Price dread with it.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 09:22:02 PM »
She forking wrong..... she should ah ketch a .40 S&W in she teeth from them police M&P's

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 09:27:22 PM »
woman need some manners
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 09:28:54 PM »
true to form

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »
What happen to her sister?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 07:50:33 AM »
woman need some manners

u expected better?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 05:02:59 PM »
she explained it what happen on her radio show. the video only shows piece of what happened

her van and the bus got into a lil traffic situation. while she and the driver of the bus was tryin to sort out d situation, old man with the umbrella came out of nowhere and start to cuss and carry on with rachel (he was not involved in the traffic incident and in my opinion, he shoulda just mind he blasted business)

according to rachel, the old guy was taunting her an provoking her (talking about her sister) and she said that he was hitting her van with the umbrella and eventually hit her with the umbrella. she said that was when she hit him a bellers.

*side note*
rachel's sister was in the news recently. she is bipolar and has some other mental issues and she went missing. she was found a few days after
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »
All I see is a poorly trained policeman not in control of a potentially highly charged situation. I mean, the lights not even on on the car, and he is the only one there. It should not have even gotten to that point but Rachel Price should have been in handcuffs from the moment she swing. And he leading off the man into the back of the car with no handcuffs or any kind of restraints and the man drifting off to the side........sigh!!.......

The police service is in a shambles.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 06:29:43 PM »
I saw the TV6 news piece on this and understood better what happened.
Seems like folks had her tried, found guilty and executed before they knew the facts..
 :-X

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 06:48:23 PM »
fact is she actede like an ass, and coulda get ah real good right from de old man.  If de old man getting in the way let the facking polcie handle it.

T&T is just too lawless...

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 05:32:19 AM »
fact is she actede like an ass, and coulda get ah real good right from de old man.  If de old man getting in the way let the facking polcie handle it.

T&T is just too lawless...

have you seen the TV6 explanation? Or....
I guess some of the reactions depended on whether you like the personality or not. Some spouted off simply based on what they saw, knowing full well that may not be everything that went on.
I saw the clip at the top of this thread and wondered..hmm...what really happened to make her go off. I was going to tsk tsk but decided to wait and find out the story.
Glad I did.

Remember when Zidane head butted that guy? The world cried him down until we found out the guy had crossed the line.

I'm considered a dignified person, well brought up, but I have some triggers and know full well I am capable of reaming a person. This old dude was the catalyst and I doubt I would have acted any less "dread' than she did. You have to stand up for somethings don't you? And opinions be damned.

I see people in here on a chat forum going off on each other based on misunderstood and meaningless words.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 05:47:21 AM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 06:09:52 AM »

Remember when Zidane head butted that guy? The world cried him down until we found out the guy had crossed the line.

ahem, I think opinion was still divided after the world found out the other guy "had crossed the line". ;)
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 06:40:07 AM »

ahem, I think opinion was still divided after the world found out the other guy "had crossed the line". ;)

alright...fair enough....used the wrong word...should be "those in my world".... 8).

I'm not Rachel's attorney or PR person...
I'm commenting on the way we (ALL) jump to conclusions based on less than the facts.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:29:42 AM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 06:50:45 AM »
Since when being insulted justifies physical assault ?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 07:13:04 AM »
Since when being insulted justifies physical assault ?

That's what I trying to understand here.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 07:19:59 AM »
apparently he scratched her car and later struck her with the umbrella. It was at that point she retaliated.

and as for insults drawing a physical response...lol...it's been known to happen.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 07:49:12 AM »
apparently he scratched her car and later struck her with the umbrella. It was at that point she retaliated.

and as for insults drawing a physical response...lol...it's been known to happen.

i eh know .. i watch the video again and she hit the man well after the alleged scratch and umbrella lash.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 08:14:06 AM »
according to another video I saw that was on TV6, that was the report given by Price and corroborated by the police.
The video at the top of this thread is not the entire ro-ro.
The old dude apparently made threats, personal ones and made references to Price's sister who is was recently violently molested.
Apparently being of an age or being a celebrity does not automatically bestow discretion or immunity.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 08:22:00 AM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 08:49:01 AM »
In the interest of full-disclosure I ent no Rachel Price fan... never have been.  I recognize that most of what I see on film is an act and all that, but...

Anyways, assuming everything else said here is true, the objective information we have on film speaks for itself.  Yes we have Rachel version... and maybe even corroborated by police report, for whatever that's worth in Trinidad.  As was stated, if the man getting in the way then let the police (instruct them if you have to) handle it.  I can't hear what was said about her sister to cause her to react that way... and I really don't need to.  I didn't know anything about her sister's situation, but I can see how anything said about her at that point would understandably set her off.  So I understand that much.

However, the fact of the matter is that the man was walking away at that point when she went up to him confronting him like a badjohn... in fact wherever he walked in that vid RP was sure to follow.  And over ah scratch??  Is ah bus!! PTSC have good insurance.  Cool yuhself and let the process run its course.  As was said Trinidad is a lawless society... I would amend that to say a 'disordered' one.  People seemingly lack both confidence in and respect for the ordered structure.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 08:50:42 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2010, 09:12:10 AM »
if it wasnt a old man allyuh think she woulda hit him?
(Muslim)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 09:21:46 AM »
And over ah scratch??  Is ah bus!! PTSC have good insurance.

It wasn't the bus but her car that the man came up and scratched. Apparently he was not on the bus but "appeared from nowhere" to join the event.

Sammy, dunno. Can't speak for Price. But for me? Yep, been in a situation where 5"3" 120lb (at the time) me, went up in the face of a 220lb, 6' 30 year old bodybuilder who could easily have snapped me like a twig if he wanted to.
I'm wondering who among us, when your chain is yanked to your breaking point, considers consequences? I can't say I'm on that list. My rope is long but not infinite.

Anywho, the people's court has passed judgment...I done.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 10:13:05 AM »
Was her art imitating life.... or bleeding into it...?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2010, 10:27:05 AM »
Queen, I hear what yuh saying eh, but is the physical response I taking issue with. Would the response be similarly justifiable or understandable if the genders (leh we fuhget the age discrepancy for now) were reversed?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 10:45:09 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2010, 11:47:33 AM »
Queen, I hear what yuh saying eh, but is the physical response I taking issue with. Would the response be similarly justifiable or understandable if the genders (leh we fuhget the age discrepancy for now) were reversed?

I may get kicked out of the sorority for this but here goes.
While I do not subscribe to men hitting women, I don't have a blanket rejection of it. Some women will get all up in in a man's face, pushing and pulling and hitting a man, daring him to hit her back then cry blue murder if he does.
I believe if you want to play with fire, watch out for flames.
Some men get a raw deal. Violence is seldom - notice I said "SELDOM" the answer. But I know a few fellas whose woman - notice I didn't say "LADY" hits them. They say nothing because society will either not believe them or think they are pantymen.
All that to say, if the situation were reversed and madam gets a hot slap, I would not say a word. But I could not judge this scenario from that first clip. I needed to hear the whole story. That's just me. Price and I are not twins. I like her product, I do not know the woman beyond a professional communication.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 12:39:53 PM »
This so sad...if yuh ent laugh yuh hadda cry.

This is T&T folks..another entry for the crime and lawlessness thread.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 01:23:01 PM »

I may get kicked out of the sorority for this but here goes.
While I do not subscribe to men hitting women, I don't have a blanket rejection of it. Some women will get all up in in a man's face, pushing and pulling and hitting a man, daring him to hit her back then cry blue murder if he does.
I believe if you want to play with fire, watch out for flames.
Some men get a raw deal. Violence is seldom - notice I said "SELDOM" the answer. But I know a few fellas whose woman - notice I didn't say "LADY" hits them. They say nothing because society will either not believe them or think they are pantymen.
All that to say, if the situation were reversed and madam gets a hot slap, I would not say a word. But I could not judge this scenario from that first clip. I needed to hear the whole story. That's just me. Price and I are not twins. I like her product, I do not know the woman beyond a professional communication.

Nah, I hear yuh... yuh doh have to justify why you lean more to her cause.  From passing observation (of the YouTube comments) it definitely seems like support is split along gender lines.  I think for a lot of men the visceral reaction is to take issue with her response because they sense an "injustice".  Injustice not only because beneath the surface they sense a double-standard evidenced by the police not doing nutten... but also because as one commenter put it "monkey know which tree to climb".  She pick she moment (and 'victim') well.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 01:36:10 PM »
there was a youtube a year or two ago with some girl putting some licks on a fella in T&T. They were at some club or the other and he caught her backing up on someone else and they were outside by the car getting into a huge argument.
Men were there egging her on as the man took a beating.
People thought it was funny according to the comments. One person said he could imagine the makeup sex would be hot.

You bet your sweet megabyte there are double, triple and quadruple standards in all this.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:38:07 PM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 04:27:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dX9wqe2yAto" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dX9wqe2yAto</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 07:51:03 PM »
Me eh know nah, to me Rachel Price cuffing de man is really to be expected. It's the nature of humanity. The problems I see are....
1. It have a man entering and exiting the police car back seat freely (WTF!) like if is he own and who seems to be involved in the fracas. Was he or was he not under arrest!? Why no handcuffs? Is so people does open and close and get in and out of police car in Trini?
2. The old man being led away also with no restraints, presumably also to the back seat with the other man also with no restraints. HUH!!?
3. Rachel Price swing and cuff ah man right dey in public and the Policeman on scene eh even say boo. Is like... "is OK man, just calm down".
4. The policeman like all he doing is walking behind de two ah dem softly telling them to "oh gosh go away nuh please. Is ok, hush"
5. The policeman, was there a plainclothes one there too?, was being totally ignored in the fracas.

This is just a small scene on the side of the road, and the policeman seemed totally out of his depth. What does go on with serious badman!!?

Dais what I find troubling, me eh care bout the two people having ah argument. The policeman come just like a member of the public. He didn't need to be there at all.

Dais wha' people should be talking about.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 08:40:08 PM »
If it was COPS on TV, by the d time she pelt the first cuff , she get rough up and put in hand cuff one time  :devil: i rel like that TV show  :)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>