March 28, 2024, 03:51:38 AM

Author Topic: NBA 2010-2011  (Read 27823 times)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NBA 2010-2011
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »
Supa yuh boys crying in de locker room star... whey's dah one?
Yea Supa, dem fellas lost a few games and man crying? Giwwe de inside scoop nah...Lebron cry bc he missed a last sec attempt?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »
Weary, whey yuh dey?  Nice "game" yesterday, we comin to come
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2011, 03:59:08 PM »
Weary, whey yuh dey? 

last seen passed out on lara promenade wearin ah celtics jersey..with ah flask and ah bible in both hands
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2011, 07:27:50 PM »
Weary, whey yuh dey? 

last seen passed out on lara promenade wearin ah celtics jersey..with ah flask and ah bible in both hands

:rotfl:  how Dutty callin yuh out so guyl  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2011, 09:45:16 AM »
di d miami heat change there name to "el Heat" now.. I was looking at there game against bulls and saw "el Heat" on there jersey..  "elite"HMM..  my foot .. is wood fi dem and tonight lakers putting it on them... where next Lebron? Miami cant win until bosh comes of di bench.. Miami big 3 cant be on the floor at the same time.. trus mi...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »
di d miami heat change there name to "el Heat" now.. I was looking at there game against bulls and saw "el Heat" on there jersey..  "elite"HMM..  my foot .. is wood fi dem and tonight lakers putting it on them... where next Lebron? Miami cant win until bosh comes of di bench.. Miami big 3 cant be on the floor at the same time.. trus mi...

war

If you watch the Bulls jersey you'll probably notice it says "Los Bulls"...  ::)

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2011, 06:45:58 PM »
big double header just get started a lil while ago:

Los Lakers v El Heat
Nueva York vs Los Mavs

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2011, 08:12:50 AM »

Los Lakers v El Heat
Nueva York vs Los Mavs

Lakers and Knicks have 1 game losing streaks after last night. Heat and Mavs have 1 game win streaks.

Knicks couldn't cope.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2011, 09:35:33 AM »

Los Lakers v El Heat
Nueva York vs Los Mavs

Lakers and Knicks have 1 game losing streaks after last night. Heat and Mavs have 1 game win streaks.

Knicks couldn't cope.

Missed both games... happy with the Heat result.  As for the Knicks, we will continue to blow hot and cold the rest of the season until we get our defense sorted out.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2011, 10:27:39 AM »
I think any team dat relies on the 3 pointer aint going no way on this league.. Knicks need to start pounding the ball in the paint for there big two..

war

Los Lakers v El Heat
Nueva York vs Los Mavs

Knicks couldn't cope.

Missed both games... happy with the Heat result.  As for the Knicks, we will continue to blow hot and cold the rest of the season until we get our defense sorted out.
Black Lives Matter..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2011, 09:05:06 PM »

U know ah had 2 take meh lil holiday so ah miss evryting is only 2day ah learn we lost 2 d heat but we lookin 2 cause problems
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2011, 08:04:32 AM »

U know ah had 2 take meh lil holiday so ah miss evryting is only 2day ah learn we lost 2 d heat but we lookin 2 cause problems

chess bounce in effect.  cyar wait fuh playoffs

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »
Weary, whey yuh dey? 

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2011, 11:05:58 AM »
Dwyane Wade wins custody fight for sons
By TIM REYNOLDS, AP Sports Writer
Mar 13, 3:22 pm EDT

(AP)—When the Miami Heat ended practice Sunday, Dwyane Wade(notes) went home to his sons.

That will be a regular event going forward.

Ending a long and often-vengeful fight, a Chicago court has awarded Wade sole “care, custody and control” of his two sons. The boys arrived in Miami on Friday, shortly after the ruling was filed, and Wade told The Associated Press that “a huge weight is off my back.”

“My life changed in a huge way,” Wade told the AP. “Mentally, I’ve been preparing for it for over a year now. To me, it’s bigger than that. For me, it shows a lot of people that you need to fight to be in your kids’ lives sometimes. You fight until you can’t fight any more. That’s all I was trying to be, a father in his kids’ lives.”

Wade did not immediately announce the decision after receiving word Friday, trying to make sure that his sons fully understood what it meant first. Teammates, informed of the ruling in a locker room meeting on Saturday after Miami’s victory over the Memphis Grizzlies, gave him a rousing ovation.

Wade had one of his finest all-around efforts of the season Saturday: 28 points, nine assists, five rebounds and five blocked shots.

It may not have been a coincidence.

“I heard the best news I could possibly hear,” Wade said. “So I was like, ‘I’m going to go out there and play free and enjoy it.”’

Wade’s divorce was granted last June, after a lengthy separation. The financial portion of the divorce remains unsettled.

The boys’ mother, Siohvaughn Wade, will have what the court described as “regular parenting time” on alternating weekends in Miami, as well as several other times during the year, including Mother’s Day. Dwyane Wade has also repeatedly said that he wants his sons to have healthy relationships with their mother.

Still, the 102-page ruling had some sharp words for Wade’s ex-wife.

“This court finds that (Siohvaughn Wade) has embarked on an unstoppable and relentless pattern of conduct for over two years to alienate the children from their father, and lacks either the ability or the willingness to facilitate, let alone encourage, a close and continuing relationship between them,” read a portion of the ruling entered by Judge Renee G. Goldfarb.

Wade’s attorney, James Pritikin, said the custody trial “was one of the longest ever in Cook County history.”

Wade filed the motion asking for sole custody nearly a year ago, though the legal tussle has gone on considerably longer.

He and his ex-wife separated in August 2007 and it took Wade years to get the divorce, a process that was slowed by his ex-wife often changing attorneys. He also sued Siohvaughn Wade for defamation after she made unfounded allegations against him in 2009—claims she eventually withdrew.

More claims against Dwyane Wade followed during the custody case, including that he was abusive to his children. The court found them all to be baseless.

“The court agreed the best home is with Mr. Wade and that he is also willing to foster a relationship with the children’s mother,” Pritikin said. “I know he will continue to be a phenomenal parent.”

The court acknowledged that Wade’s schedule as a professional athlete is “demanding,” given the rigors of training camp, preseason, an 82-game regular season and then the playoffs.

“Is every day the same? No. Is it consistent? No,” Goldfarb’s ruling read. “But, to posit that (Dwyane Wade) does not have the time to be a primary parent is incorrect. He has the time if he makes the time.”

Wade said all the measures are in place for as smooth a transition for his sons as possible. A school for the boys has been selected, and a plan for child-care was presented to the court, which found it acceptable.

“We had to have that, nanny care, everything already booked and planned out,” Wade said. “That’s the easy part.”

The court ruling also had some other interesting items, including Siohvaughn Wade’s contention that Dwyane Wade could have found employment in Chicago, where she has lived with the boys.

Wade met with the Chicago Bulls twice last summer when he was a free agent, but according to the ruling, Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf never met with Wade, nor did the team ever present the 2006 NBA finals MVP with a contract offer.

The ruling also states that Wade is on the U.S. roster for the 2012 London Olympics. Wade played with the U.S. team at the Athens Games in 2004 and the Beijing Games in 2008, but has not yet said publicly if he definitively plans to play at the London Games.

Wade told the AP that the waiting for the ruling has been difficult, and expressed again Sunday a desire for his ex-wife to “play a healthy role” in the boys’ lives.

“I’m not going to say, ‘OK, I won,”’ Wade said. “I think them living here, being here, it’s a great opportunity for them and I’m looking forward to it for them, to grow up with me and us learning together, how to be father-son. So I’m excited.”

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2011, 07:48:54 AM »
Impressive Lakers roll past Orlando in 2nd half
By GREG BEACHAM, AP Sports Writer

6 hours, 55 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP)—By the time Kobe Bryant(notes) talked himself into a little confidence in his swollen ankle in the second half, Andrew Bynum(notes) and the Los Angeles Lakers’ reserves had already taken care of Dwight Howard(notes) and the Orlando Magic.

Pau Gasol(notes) scored 23 points, Bryant added 16 while playing on a sprained left ankle, and the Lakers roared away in the second half for their 10th win in 11 games, 97-84 Monday night.

Bynum had 10 points, a career high-tying 18 rebounds and four blocks while hounding Howard into nine turnovers—four more than the entire Lakers squad— in another eye-catching low-post game for the Lakers’ young center.

LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 14: K…

AP - Mar 15, 3:00 am EDT

Actor Robert Downey Jr. and hi…

AP - Mar 15, 1:38 am EDT

Orlando Magic center Dwight Ho…

AP - Mar 15, 1:34 am EDT

Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau…

Los Angeles Lakers center Andr…

Orlando Magic head coach Stan …

Los Angeles Lakers teammates f…

AP - Mar 15, 1:33 am EDT

Los Angeles Lakers forward Mat…

AP - Mar 15, 1:32 am EDT

Los Angeles Lakers guard Derek…

AP - Mar 15, 1:31 am EDT

LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 14: A…

AP - Mar 15, 1:30 am EDT

Los Angeles Lakers guard Shann…

AP - Mar 15, 1:28 am EDT

Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe …

AP - Mar 15, 12:06 am EDT

AP - Mar 15, 12:05 am EDT

Orlando Magic guard Jameer Nel…

AP - Mar 15, 12:05 am EDT

AP - Mar 15, 12:04 am EDT

Orlando Magic forward Ryan And…

AP - Mar 15, 12:03 am EDT 1 of 16 Orl-LAL Gallery 
It all added up to a rather easy night of work for Bryant, who decided to play despite seriously rolling his ankle during the third quarter of Saturday’s win at Dallas.

“It was more mental,” said Bryant, who went 7 for 19 and missed eight shots in the first half. “It affected my bounce a little bit just because of the trust factor, just trusting it in the first half. Then at halftime, I just gave it a little pep talk.”

Bryant can afford to be cautious while his Lakers are on their most impressive streak of the season. Thanks to the Los Angeles reserves’ decisive rally early in the fourth quarter, Bryant had to play just 30 minutes.

Lamar Odom(notes) scored 16 points as the two-time defending champions opened a seven-game homestand with another win over an elite team after an early season filled with flops against the NBA’s best. The Lakers (48-20) also drew virtually even with the Dallas Mavericks (47-19) for second place in the Western Conference standings.

“We want to win every game on this home stretch here,” Bynum said. “(Howard) is a great player who’s going to get his numbers, but we started scoring, too.”

Derek Fisher(notes) scored 15 points for the Lakers, who have the next three days off before lowly Minnesota visits on Friday. Los Angeles already had beaten San Antonio, Dallas, Atlanta (twice) and Oklahoma City since the break before this stirring second-half effort against the talented Magic, who appear entrenched in fourth place in the East.

Howard had 22 points and 15 rebounds for the Magic, who couldn’t get rolling offensively in the second half of this 2009 NBA finals rematch. The Lakers all remembered last month’s meeting in Orlando, when Howard dominated with 31 points and 13 rebounds while barely missing a shot.

“I just think they came out and played better in the second half, especially with their post defense,” Howard said. “They squared everybody in the paint and they forced me to make plays out to my teammates. They made it tough for me to score. We’ve just got to learn how to play through it.”

The Magic led throughout the first half, but the Lakers pushed ahead early in the third quarter. They didn’t pull away until a lineup stacked with reserves made an 18-5 run spanning the final two quarters, running Orlando’s starters off the court.

Los Angeles went ahead 85-69 on Odom’s 3-pointer with 7:14 to play, and the Magic never got closer than 11 points after that.

“We had a good second half,” Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. “Got our offense running a little bit, got some steals and some easy baskets. (Bynum did an adequate job on Howard, and he did a great job on the boards. … I think Orlando faded a little bit. They were tired after that back-to-back.”

Ryan Anderson(notes) and Jameer Nelson(notes) scored 13 points apiece for the Magic. Coach Stan Van Gundy left his starters in the blowout until the final buzzer of Orlando’s fourth stop on a five-game road trip ending in Milwaukee.

“We didn’t play with as much energy in the second half,” Van Gundy said. “A good part of that is their defense. Give them credit, but we didn’t move the ball the way that we should have. Bottom line is the game comes down to turnovers and rebounding.”

Bynum’s improved play has been a major reason for Los Angeles’ surge after the All-Star break. The 23-year-old with creaky knees still isn’t in perfect health after missing the start of the season, but he soundly outplayed Howard early.

Bynum got more cheers than Bryant when both left the game in the final minutes.

“He’s consistently performing this way, so we expect it from him,” Bryant said. “This is how he should play, and this is how he’s going to play.”

NOTES: Van Gundy said the Magic miss the energy and presence of Matt Barnes(notes), who signed with the Lakers last summer after one season with Orlando. The journeyman forward had five points and three rebounds in 17 minutes against the Magic in his fifth game back from a 26-game absence for surgery on cartilage in his right knee. … Orlando G J.J. Redick(notes) missed his third straight game with a lower abdominal strain. … Fans near courtside included Robert Downey Jr., Tom Arnold and Vanessa Hudgens

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2011, 12:16:36 PM »
Yea Supa, dem fellas lost a few games and man crying? Giwwe de inside scoop nah...Lebron cry bc he missed a last sec attempt?

Well R right, ah back from meh world tour  ;D. Nah man ah just playing people, ah was just very busy wid meh everyday runs. Family, work and trying tuh get ah lil food in de party and concert promotion business. Enterprise, way we tell some idle people on de forum, get money, get dat paperrrr. Bakes and Soccerman, ah just told wifey, ah eh log in fuh ah minute, leh meh go and see who violating de order round here. Well all yuh good wid de De Enterprise, so everything nice. Well ah have some very strong links in de music business, especially wid de Jamaican artists and dem. Ah doh consider meh basketball links tuh be dat strong, cuz ah have some crews dat do go tuh de games, dat know people wid de Heat, but dey does lie plenty. However, dey are some Guinness and herb head contacts, dey informed meh dat it was CB and Miller crying. Now like ah said, me eh sure, cuz when dem breddahs drink dey thing and bunn it, dey will tell yuh any facking thing. But I must admit, dat I heard it from two different crews from Miami dat have good seats for all de games, but de thing is dat all ah dem have de same damn Guinness or Hennessy and herb habit, so yuh cah be sure if is true or not. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 03:13:01 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2011, 11:57:11 PM »

Well R right, ah back from meh world tour  ;D. Nah man ah just playing people, ah was just very busy wid meh everyday runs. Family, work and trying tuh get ah lil food in de party and concert promotion business. Enterprise, way we tell some idle people on de forum, get money, get dat paperrrr. Bakes and Soccerman, ah just told wifey, ah eh log in fuh ah minute, leh meh go and see who violating de order round here. Well all yuh good wid de De Enterprise, so everything nice. Well ah have some very strong links in de music business, especially wid de Jamaican artists and dem. Ah doh consider meh basketball links tuh be dat strong, cuz ah have some crews dat do go tuh de games, dat know people wid de Heat, but dey does lie plenty. However, dey are some Guinness and herb head contacts, dey informed meh dat it was CB and Miller crying. Now like ah said, me eh sure, cuz when dem breddahs drink dey thing and bunn it, dey will tell yuh any facking thing. But I must admit, dat I heard it from two different crews from Miami dat have good seats for all de games, but de thing is dat all ah dem have de same damn Guinness or Hennessy and herb habit, so yuh cah be sure if is true or not. HIGHLY BLESSED.
Aight meh brethren thanks fuh de info :beermug: Dem fellas jus went through ah lil rough period and dat does happen from time to time in ah long season like the NBA. On de real, dem fellas highly scrutinized by de media, after every game is ah press conference and is not even playoffs yet. To me that's just added pressure for every game so when they lose a few games is a big thing.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2011, 07:35:58 PM »
Lakers C Bynum suspended 2 games for flagrant foul

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum(notes) has been suspended two games for his flagrant foul on Minnesota’s Michael Beasley(notes).

Bynum will miss Sunday’s game against Portland and Tuesday’s meeting with Phoenix under the suspension announced Sunday by the NBA.

Bynum was ejected Friday night during the fourth quarter of the Lakers’ 106-98 win over the Timberwolves after he turned his shoulder and sent Beasley crashing to the court in a mid-air collision when Beasley drove the lane.

Lakers coach Phil Jackson said he thought the penalty was “excessive” during his club’s pregame shootaround Sunday. Bynum will lose roughly $250,000 during his suspension without pay.

Los Angeles has won 11 of 12 since the All-Star break, and Bynum has raised his game considerably during the two-time champions’ streak toward the playoffs. The Lakers’ starting center is averaging 11.8 points, 13.0 rebounds and 2.6 blocked shots in the past 12 games, including 22 points and 15 rebounds during a win at Dallas last weekend.

Lamar Odom(notes) will start in Bynum’s place, just as he did while Bynum sat out the first 28 games of the regular season following offseason surgery on his right knee. Jackson has said the 7-foot Bynum’s looming presence in the middle is the key to Los Angeles’ defense.

Timberwolves coach Kurt Rambis said he didn’t know whether Bynum should be suspended immediately after Friday’s game. After seeing replays over the weekend, Rambis agreed with the ruling.

“He made no play on the ball,” Rambis said Sunday before the Wolves hosted Sacramento. “It’s unfortunate that things like that happen in basketball, but it was the right call. Michael is relatively lucky he didn’t get more hurt than he did.”

Rambis was an assistant coach with the Lakers during Bynum’s first four NBA seasons, playing a large role in Bynum’s development from the youngest player ever drafted by an NBA team into a talented defensive center.

Beasley limped off the court shortly after getting hurt, but X-rays on his hip and shoulder showed no damage. He’s playing in Sunday’s game against the Kings.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2011, 08:59:56 PM »
Cavaliers top LeBron, Heat 102-90
By TOM WITHERS, AP Sports Writer

CLEVELAND (AP)—In an unbearable season of losses, Cleveland got the win it wanted most.

The Cavaliers took down LeBron James(notes).

Despite blowing a 23-point lead, the Cavs battled back and beat the Miami Heat 102-90 on Tuesday night, getting a dose of revenge against James, who was making his second homecoming visit to Cleveland since leaving last summer.

J.J. Hickson(notes) scored 21 and Anthony Parker(notes) scored 20 for the Cavs, who were embarrassed by James and the Heat 118-90 on Dec. 2—a night when Cleveland fans unleashed their hatred on the superstar.

This time, James left the floor hanging his head. He finished with 27 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds.

In the closing seconds, a sellout crowd of 20,562 cut loose at a victory even the most loyal Cleveland fan couldn’t have imagined. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, who accused James of quitting in last year’s playoffs after the two-time MVP announced he was joining in a poorly conceived TV special, high-fived anyone within reach.

On the floor afterward, Parker, whose last 3-pointer with 2:47 left capped a 12-0 run and put the Heat away, addressed Cavs fans.

“You guys deserve it,” he said.

The Cavaliers were a different team—literally—from the one that laid down against the Heat here in December. Injuries and trades have reduced Cleveland’s roster to a shell of the one James played with and helped win 60 games last season.

The Heat nearly rallied from 23 down, and tied it at 83-all on Mike Bibby’s(notes) seventh 3-pointer with 7:03 left. But Miami, which wasted a chance to move into second place in the Eastern Conference standings, went scoreless for 4:24, allowed the Cavs to get their 15th win and post their most lopsided win this season.

Wade added 24 for the Heat, who had their winning streak stopped at five.

Cleveland shot 56 percent from the field, a number that Heat coach Erik Spoelstra will certainly use to motivate his team to play better defense as it gets ready for the postseason.

Baron Davis made his first start since coming to Cleveland in a trade, and the veteran scored 10 points and provided leadership. The Cavs also got a big lift from center Ryan Hollins , who had 13 points, three blocks and played physically—something none of Cleveland’s players did in December.

There wasn’t the same venom and hatred that shrouded James’ first visit four months ago. The crowd was energetic but not as outwardly angry toward James, who was booed every time he touched the ball. Security was extremely high, but there were no reported incidents.

The teams took turns going on extended runs in a wild, back-and-forth third quarter.

Cleveland scored 18 straight points and opened a 71-48 lead, sending their fans into a frenzy and putting the Heat in a deep hole. But Miami was a long way from done as Wade hit a pair of 3-pointers and scored 10 points in a 19-1 spurt that pulled the Heat within 72-67 on James’ jumper.

Christian Eyenga’s 3-pointer with 2 seconds left put the Cavs ahead 75-67. James flung a 3-pointer from a few steps beyond halfcourt to end the quarter, a shot that was initially ruled no good but changed after the officials reviewed TV replays between periods and determined there was a clock malfunction.

James arrived at the arena that was his pro basketball home for seven seasons at 5:12 p.m. Wearing headphones and a shirt with the inscription: “Long Live The King,” James went through security and waved to a few guards before ducking into the visitor’s locker room for the second time.

James wasn’t sure what he would be facing, but he was confident things would not be nearly as hostile as his previous visit.

“I expect the worst,” he said. “But worse than last time, Dec. 2? No.”

James dodged the first barrage of boos by staying in the locker room during player introductions. He entered the arena under the cover of darkness while the Cavs were being introduced.

After James’ return in December, the Cavs were criticized by their fans for the way they acted around their former teammate. Fans felt there was far too much joking around, and they thought someone needed to step up to James and deliver a hard foul.

Hollins took it upon himself to get physical, hitting with Wade with a forearm. Moments later, the two had words and were both assessed technicals.

Hickson knocked James on his rear in the lane later in the first quarter, but James made the shot as he fell to the floor and completed the three-point play. He finished the quarter with 13 points, but didn’t score in the second when the Cavs built a 16-point lead.

Miami cut it in half with an 8-0 run, but Davis knocked down a 3-pointer at the horn to give the Cavs a 53-42 halftime lead.

Heat F Mike Miller sat out with a bruised knee that Spoelstra described as “slightly sprained.” Miller will be re-evaluated when his knee “calms down,” Spoelstra said. … During a timeout in the second quarter, a fan made a 3-pointer and won $10,000.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2011, 06:21:49 AM »
Weary yuh quick tuh de draw dey girl ;D 

Ah wonder if Lebron really had to go to de bathroom or if he was just avoiding them during the starting line-up announcements....
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 07:15:58 AM by soccerman »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2011, 08:58:37 AM »

Ah wonder if Lebron really had to go to de bathroom or if he was just avoiding them during the starting line-up announcements....

He had to go just like Sarwan had to go.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

When yuh got tuh go, yuh got tuh go my yute  ;)  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

AirMan

« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2011, 04:54:30 PM »
MIAMI JUST BEAT DOWN THE CELTICS>>>FINAL SCORE 100-77.... :D

AirMan

« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2011, 04:55:35 PM »
Weary we waiting on your reports from the previous Heat vs celtics game..where the article ?   ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2011, 07:20:43 PM »
Weary we waiting on your reports from the previous Heat vs celtics game..where the article ?   ;D

LA is my priority but 4 u I will look 4 it.

AirMan

« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »

LA is my priority but 4 u I will look 4 it.

Obviously not because you just posted an article earlier about Cavs topping Lebron lol

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2011, 07:36:20 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/10/heat-celtics-100-77-lebron-james_n_847235.html

Heat Crush Celtics 100-77: LeBron James scores 27

LeBron James scored 27 points, Dwyane Wade added 14 and the Heat moved closer to the No. 2 seed in the East playoffs Sunday by beating the sliding Celtics 100-77.

"It was a playoff-atmosphere type of game, from the fans to both teams' approach to what the game meant," Wade said. "It had that feel."

Miami moved a game ahead of Boston, trimming its magic number to clinch the second seed to two. The teams will finish second and third in some order behind Chicago in the East, slotted to play in the conference semifinals.

"We'd like to play them, I can tell you that," Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. "And we may have to if we want to go somewhere."

Chris Bosh added 13 points and eight rebounds for Miami, which had been 0-3 against Boston this season, though Heat coach Erik Spoelstra cautioned against overstating the win's importance.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2011, 09:08:58 PM »
Cavs beating Miami nearly get it own thread.

AirMan

« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2011, 12:06:53 AM »
Weary ah hear the young Thunder boys put some licks on the lakers today lol...you forgiot to post that article ?  :D

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2011, 06:57:38 AM »
Weary ah hear the young Thunder boys put some licks on the lakers today lol...you forgiot to post that article ?  :D

Yeah, we had a melt down in de last few mins, small ting, we guh be ready fuh de playoffs

1]; } ?>