April 27, 2024, 08:09:10 AM

Author Topic: Tone down de predictions please!!  (Read 3929 times)

Offline TriniFootballFan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Tone down de predictions please!!
« on: October 17, 2005, 04:56:51 PM »
Leh we not repeat Nov 89 again please when even Gally was on TV sayin we givin de US 5. We need to stay grounded and careful. One thing I notice about Bahrain is they don't seem to concede many goals. You may say dey opposition wasn't all dat but Korea, Iran etc are decent teams.

The main goal should be to NOT concede any goals at home. I would be happy with a 2-0. Then if we stick in 1 in Bahrain dey will have to score 4 against us. I like those odds. Right now is 0-0. Now having said that...if we could battle Mexico, US, CRica etc the way we did we should be the ones taking it to Bahrain at home buh de defence have to resepct them jus like Mex, US etc.

I know Beenie done know dis already so this is just an appeal to we fans...stop dis talk bout bookin tkts for Germany & 5-0 etc. Leh we handle we business first please!

TFF

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tone down de predictions please!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 05:24:17 PM »
2-0 first half  so dey go be pushing for a road goal den we go get de third  so  3-0 first leg  an 0-0 or 1-0 tnt up dere

4-0 aggrigate

TIME FUH GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 05:26:31 PM »
I AGREE WITH SMALL MAGICIAN. BUT I SAY IS 4-0 HERE AND 1-0 FOR WE IN BAHRAIN. 6-0 ON AGGRAGATE.

GERMANY GET READY FOR THE WARRIORS

TrinInfinite

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 05:29:28 PM »
i predict 2-0 home and 1-1, 1-0 for dem at home, we win on ah one goal aggregate, 4 de most 2 goal aggregate

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 05:52:58 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
once said 4 - 0 in t and t , and then 1 - 0 in bahrein and then he curiously said 6 - 0 ? i was tauthg at my school that 4 + 1 is 5 but if thats the way you guys count well then thats another problem , i see bahrein as the strong one , unless JACK warner buys another game like the rumors we all know , ( mexico - trinidad tobago ,) meets up with Alberto de la TOrre president of the Mexican soccer confederation , and then in the game against panama the same , why give 3.5 to concacaf if there has always been 3 ? because t and tobago isnt good enough to be in the 3 first places , those are reserved for COSTA RICA , USA AND MEXICO , but now  WARENER wants 4 spots for next world cup, curious isnt it ? with all the help T and T gets even a team as PUERTO RICO CAN GO TO THE WORLD CUP .
PD : it coudnt be more obvious the game against mexico , OFFSIDE GOAL , END The game earlier on the las game of the qualifiers , lets face it T and t is not going anywhere !
just wake up of your sassy dream

bahrein 2 - 1 first game
bahrein 2 - o second game

and for those who dont know how to add numbers up
GLOBAL is   4 - 1 there is no such thing as visitor goal unless teams TIE ,
maker researchs on Yahoo , use the internert to educate your self thats why the web was made for , that wont kill you but ignorance will !
PD
GO BAHREIN WITH A FAIR PLAY (BY FAIR I REFER no TO CHEAT ) THEY WILL EASILY WIN!!!!

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 06:36:54 PM »
Bahrainwillwin, u shud change yuh name to bahrainwillloseby5...u is a kinda c*nt or wah? The 3.5 places alotted CONCACAF was for Guat,JA,CANADA,T&T,PANAMA,HONDURAS,GRENADA,every f*cking body, so doh get meh vex, don't hate cuz T&T earned their way there. If there was a FIFA Vive President from Bahrain, he woulda have used all in his power to get more recognition for ASIAN football, and d goal wasnt offside idiot, Stern scored when the defenders were far away dat doh mean he was offside, look closely at the replay again. Mexico came to play for a draw, they turned it up when we scored the second goal, and they were not going into tackles to take blade like idiots, remember dey already qualified and we have everyting to play for. Panama aint beat we, we shuda win dat game 3-0, Pan didnt know wah was goin on. U c us making any excuses bout costa rica sell out dat game. Mexico was beaten by T&T fair and square already, and we played ok in Mexico when we lost 2-0. Allyuh prob make a pay off to for d replay anyhow...u friggin bullah.
Go and wipe dat camel dung from yuh mouth with all dat shit yuh talking, u clearly doh have any football sense.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 06:50:01 PM »
yes fellas let us keep it real. it is not st vincent or barbuda or one of them small sides we r playing (no disrespect to my Caribbean bredren).  respect bahrain, plan well, train hard and everything should work out.

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 06:50:15 PM »
not football sense the only blinds are you who think are going to win to bahrein , like i said before i am not from the far east. back to football , David Yallop how they steal the game , read it educate your self about how things go arround on FIFA. once again i am not from bahrein uzbekistan or so on , to be honest i dont even know where it is licated ,my user name is a reflection of the game and who i THINK it will end it is just called opinio my friend , its call education wich i am pretty sure you lack of ! anyway good luck or tell J warner to buy BAHREIN as well it wont be a bad idea T and T in germany , we have to laugh anyways and what better than T and T than anyone , pepleo would be like WHO IS T and T ? RANKING 57  LOL LOL LOL
HOW MANY TIMES HAS T AND T BEEN TO A WORL CUP ?
zero
cero
NULL(german)
WHO ARE THEY ??HAHAH
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:17:06 PM by Tallman »

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 06:56:01 PM »
not football sense the only blinds are you who think are going to win to bahrein , like i said before i am not from the far east. back to football , David Yallop how they steal the game , read it educate your self about how things go arround on FIFA. once again i am not from bahrein uzbekistan or so on , to be honest i dont even know where it is licated ,my user name is a reflection of the game and who i THINK it will end it is just called opinio my friend , its call education wich i am pretty sure you lack of ! anyway good luck or tell J warner to buy BAHREIN as well it wont be a bad idea T and T in germany , we have to laugh anyways and what better than T and T than anyone , pepleo would be like WHO IS T and T ? RANKING 57  LOL LOL LOL
zero
cero
NULL(german)
WHO ARE THEY ??HAHAH

you sound so american its not even funny  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: right colombo zuchinni??  :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:17:40 PM by Tallman »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 06:59:09 PM »
yes fellas let us keep it real. it is not st vincent or barbuda or one of them small sides we r playing (no disrespect to my Caribbean bredren).  respect bahrain, plan well, train hard and everything should work out.
With all due respect, we must cut dey arse...we have to believe we could go more than anybody else, 89 or 99, or 2005, we beating dem...otherwise, just give dem our ticket for 2010 too...If by some unlucky incident we lose, then we lose..if people cyar take lorses, then play solitaire and mine sweeper...buh if yuh playing football, and yuh not from Brazil, chances are yuh could lose.Shim, Like even the other Team might of had a chance to scare meh, cause they name start with U...
But ah know for a fact that although Bahrain start with B...it only mean Cuttail Book....and no amout of small talk could prevent that...if ah believe anything else, ah obviously supportin dem..

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 07:10:53 PM »
I feel bahrainwillwin is a Disgruntled, hurt, underlow GUATEMALAN in disguise.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 07:15:51 PM »
To all de Bharain posters....how many of those players actually born in your country? Just curious.

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 07:16:14 PM »
poor guatemalan??LOL
yeah your location says FLorida ,?  i am pretty sure that you emmigrate to the USA because of your Economic situation , and i am pretty sure that you work for 1 dlr a day , unlike me i can be at my house writting with my wireless , and by the way i attended Penn state in penslivania if you hear of that University it is well known ,in Usa and i am sure that with what i pay for one semester of tuition i can feed your whole family in US and t and t . i study in germany and get there my Baccalurate and an MBA in econmy in BIU ( Bremen international university ) , sorry my frien if you are ignorant it is not your fault!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:19:40 PM by Tallman »

Offline rodigan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 07:17:21 PM »
what will be critical (and this may work against trini) is the distance they will have to travel between the 12th and the 16th of Nov. they're gonna have some wicked jet lag and play in completely different conditions than they are used to when they get to bahrain...

just means they'll have to kick some bahraini ass on the 12th to let the party begin...

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 07:19:26 PM »
poor guatemalan??LOL
yeah your location says FLorida ,?  i am pretty sure that you emmigrate to the USA because of your Economic situation , and i am pretty sure that you work for 1 dlr a day , unlike me i can be at my house writting with my wireless , and by the way i attended Penn state in penslivania if you hear of that University it is well known ,in Usa and i am sure that with what i pay for one semester of tuition i can feed your whole family in US and t and t . i study in germany and get there my Baccalurate and an MBA in econmy in BIU ( Bremen international university ) , sorry my black frien if you are ignorant it is not your fault!

you should have try to learn english first.  Keep talkin, the more you do the dumber you sound. Im sure everyone at penn state would love if they knew you was representing them talking like that.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:20:04 PM by Tallman »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 07:22:57 PM »

you sound so american its not even funny  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: right colombo zuchinni?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry i can speak german , spainsh and english fluently , it is not my problem to be educated unlike your ppl .

oh i'm so happy your ppl are educated and great,  I loving allyuh already..
btw for all ah allyuh own neigbour haters,who hate J's and Bimblast and Pierre (whey he boy ?) Welcome to the real world, ah really know we closer than ever to the dream now..Fear is ah funny thing how it does turn people, eh? That is why I doh like it getting in my sphere...Now yuh go see real jinn...

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 07:24:09 PM »
bahrainwillwin better u speak in German then we can understand u better

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 07:27:13 PM »
yeah they will belive me i do have a lot of friends there .  are ou  working on the field too ?
i had a student visa i went in and out of USA like if it was my house . my english is just fine , and belive it or not i can represent penn state , i was there for 4 years . i know hte faculty i know the place i know everything !

Offline Bahrain-boy333

• New Warrior
  • majed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 07:33:57 PM »

maybe ;D

i will make test for him :rotfl:
شخبااااااااااارك يبه ;D

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 07:37:31 PM »
ok

pretty sure you'll get an ip-ban soon.
wireless or not, I'll bet you have good list of places you've banned from.
before you're banned, why don't you tells us why you hate people from T&T ?

Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2005, 07:39:59 PM »
pepleo would be like WHO IS T and T ? RANKING 57 LOL LOL LOL
zero
cero
NULL(german)
WHO ARE THEY ??HAHAH

YEA EITHER BAHRAIN OR T&T IS GOING TO GO TO THE WORLD CUP 2005
LIKE YOU EH REALIZE DAT BAHRAIN IS RANKED 53 WHICH IS NOT MUCH HIGHER THAN T&T
NOT ONLY DAT BUT BAHRAIN HAS NEVER REACHED TO THE WC EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO ALL IN ALL U ARE JUST MAKIN NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER NOBODY KNEW WHO SENEGAL WAS WHEN THEY WENT TO THE 2002 WC!!!!!
AND THEY ENDED UP SURPRISING EVERYBODY...
YOU ARE JUST A CONFUSED SAD SOUL YES....
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:54:15 PM by latasfan »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2005, 07:52:18 PM »
this is exactly what happends when i was kicking them left right and centre men tell meh cool it but now allyuh seeing what happends when yuh give them ah inch

just stop answering to his stupid comments
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2005, 09:25:08 PM »

i agree wit u touches, dat i why i think everyone on this forum should follow the lead of many other posters and just not bother to answer him!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 06:18:18 AM »
poor guatemalan??LOL
yeah your location says FLorida ,?  i am pretty sure that you emmigrate to the USA because of your Economic situation , and i am pretty sure that you work for 1 dlr a day , unlike me i can be at my house writting with my wireless , and by the way i attended Penn state in penslivania if you hear of that University it is well known ,in Usa and i am sure that with what i pay for one semester of tuition i can feed your whole family in US and t and t . i study in germany and get there my Baccalurate and an MBA in econmy in BIU ( Bremen international university ) , sorry my frien if you are ignorant it is not your fault!

My good friend, welcome to our forum. I'm curious, what is your nationality? Not wanting to seem offensive but you seem to have some sort of complex, on a football forum we don't need to know you attended penn state, you act as if you're the only one with a degree. I suppose having a wireless makes you a superior football fan and more knowlegable about the game. Now you said that a man is living in Florida because of the economic situation in Trinidad, I suppose you lived in the US for four years while attending Penn Sate for different reasons.

Now can you answer this, when Bahrain is defeated in a close contest over two legs, who will you attribute this to....Jack Warner, would he have paid the Bahrainians off, now surely a country like thiers wouldn't need money but being bought off.

Please don't forget my first question, what is your nationality??

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 06:21:21 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
once said 4 - 0 in t and t , and then 1 - 0 in bahrein and then he curiously said 6 - 0 ? i was tauthg at my school that 4 + 1 is 5 but if thats the way you guys count well then thats another problem , i see bahrein as the strong one , unless JACK warner buys another game like the rumors we all know , ( mexico - trinidad tobago ,) meets up with Alberto de la TOrre president of the Mexican soccer confederation , and then in the game against panama the same , why give 3.5 to concacaf if there has always been 3 ? because t and tobago isnt good enough to be in the 3 first places , those are reserved for COSTA RICA , USA AND MEXICO , but now  WARENER wants 4 spots for next world cup, curious isnt it ? with all the help T and T gets even a team as PUERTO RICO CAN GO TO THE WORLD CUP .
PD : it coudnt be more obvious the game against mexico , OFFSIDE GOAL , END The game earlier on the las game of the qualifiers , lets face it T and t is not going anywhere !
just wake up of your sassy dream

bahrein 2 - 1 first game
bahrein 2 - o second game

and for those who dont know how to add numbers up
GLOBAL is   4 - 1 there is no such thing as visitor goal unless teams TIE ,
maker researchs on Yahoo , use the internert to educate your self thats why the web was made for , that wont kill you but ignorance will !
PD
GO BAHREIN WITH A FAIR PLAY (BY FAIR I REFER no TO CHEAT ) THEY WILL EASILY WIN!!!!

Jack Warner can't buy as much as you guys.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 06:26:50 AM »
poor guatemalan??LOL

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum..u make KND( ;D) look like Einstein.  No one cares about your degrees, there are people on this forum who have MBAs, PhDs, or are professionlas such as doctors, lawyers, dentists, etc..so shut yuh stinking uneducated a$$.  A degree does equate to being educated as u have just proven.  I always thought Penn State was a good school, but just like any other school they are capable of producing highly uneducated professional jackasses.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 06:35:16 AM »
Why allyuh fighting up with these fellas from Bahrain..... allyuh real dotish we.....

Leh we start some positive and constructive vibes nah....

Them men only want to come here and shake up allyuh and allyuh falling for it.... allyuh could take bait boy.... besides de only way Bahrain might beat T&T is if Sadam coaching and Bin Laden striking for them....

This f**king up de forum.... time to move on....

We have no War in de WI....
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 07:00:55 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2005, 06:37:08 AM »
By the way its Baccalaureate not Baccalurate.......................muppet

and he is not from Bahrain.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2005, 08:13:42 AM »
Quote from: Touches on October 17, 2005, 09:10:53 PM
"I feel bahrainwillwin is a Disgruntled, hurt, underlow GUATEMALAN in disguise."

Ah feel so too
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>