April 27, 2024, 12:48:16 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent (02-Nov-10).  (Read 26944 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent (02-Nov-10).
« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2010, 08:11:01 PM »
Thanks Lasana.

This crowd tough boy.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2010, 08:11:55 PM »
lol dreamer is only st vincent we beat.  :angel:

So we beat St Vincent & concede two goals!

Forgive me for not dancing!  :-\

In d streets
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »
Just cool,
Words say a lot. If you can say Latas WAS doing shit and not IS doing shit, den daiz a miraculous turnaround in tone by you. Miraculous.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2010, 08:13:41 PM »
enjoy the moment people..... :devil:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2010, 08:14:15 PM »
lol dreamer is only st vincent we beat.  :angel:

So we beat St Vincent & concede two goals!

Forgive me for not dancing!  :-\

In d streets

On the beach....Mt. Irvine preferably.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2010, 08:15:51 PM »
BTW, good win latas, kudos to you and the young warriors. finally yuh @ least show the same fortitude that you mustered up against the USA last yr in the HSC.

i was waitin tuh see another repeat performance of that game, and even though we lost we were class. it's just that ricardo clark got lucky wid dat spirit goal. 

more where that came from please sir.   :beermug: :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2010, 08:18:39 PM »
Full time whistle. Trinidad and Tobago 6, St Vincent 2. Overall, Trinidad and Tobago were clearly superior although Latapy would want to tighten up at the back and he would want a more proactive view at defending starting from his midfield.

That's all folks. I hope the forum enjoyed that... I think my next live update would be cricket. And definitely not the 20/ 20 version!
My cellular is creaking!

thanks for the excellent reports  :beermug:

that is a promising young defence. long time since we've seen that on the NT    
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »
All de time we begging de man to shake up de facking defense....now man vex yes. He should bring back Makan, Aklie, and de next army man in allyuh rootoonkkotonkoonks. I still feel Latas need experienced help to bolster transitional defense and basic defensive roles and responsibilities, but it is a start with this group here and we need to give them some time to adjust as a cohesive unit. It not easy to put a new 4 together and expect communication and timing to be dey jus so.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2010, 08:35:12 PM »
We defense is still crap. How much more match latas have to get to fix this???

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2010, 08:40:44 PM »
Congratulations to the Soca Warriors on a deserved victory. Lets get 9 points !
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2010, 08:48:52 PM »
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »
Congratulations to the Warriors!  Now if we could beat Guyana, then Hait, I would be satisfied that we on the right track.  My measure of success is beating or drawing away games in Jamaica, Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, Honduras and Guatemala.  Anything less is unacceptable.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2010, 08:57:06 PM »
Full time whistle. Trinidad and Tobago 6, St Vincent 2. Overall, Trinidad and Tobago were clearly superior although Latapy would want to tighten up at the back and he would want a more proactive view at defending starting from his midfield.

That's all folks. I hope the forum enjoyed that... I think my next live update would be cricket. And definitely not the 20/ 20 version!
My cellular is creaking!

Thank you very much for the updates and the entertainment  :beermug: :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 02, 2010, 09:02:52 PM »
Congrats on the Win Soca Warriors...4 goals and 0 conceded in the 2nd half...well done  :thumbsup:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 02, 2010, 09:07:55 PM »
Nice...picky ting picky ting picky ting picky ting picky ting picky ting  T&T!!!

LOL  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aye... allyuh is de greatest yes... riddimmmmm!!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 02, 2010, 09:46:02 PM »
 Nothing taste as good as the  spoils of victory.... well....congrats and keep the  streak going.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 02, 2010, 11:20:44 PM »
Congrats T&T...Nice win.  Good job Latas handling St. Vincent.  We needed it and we got it. Same results with the next two, please.  I know is one game at a time.  But I like this  :waiting: until we beating Guats, Panama, CR, Jam and El Sal.   I ain't taking no more chain up.  ;)   T&T   :beermug:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2010, 12:09:10 AM »
Congratulations to the Warriors!  Now if we could beat Guyana, then Hait, I would be satisfied that we on the right track.  My measure of success is beating or drawing away games in Jamaica, Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, Honduras and Guatemala.  Anything less is unacceptable.

Tough task even if we had the overseas pros

If we manage that we need to be discussing making the 2nd round in Brazil

We running with ah team that have at least 5 players 22 years or under. And Theobald and Baptiste are probably the oldest at 28 (outside Noel of course).

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2010, 01:20:23 AM »
We were in complete control... but of course we must have a few mental lapses as it wouldnt be TnT if we didnt... 2 gifts we give them... absolute gifts

I have nothing against Jamal Gay but the man not good enough..just because he big and strong dont mean nothing...I couldnt believe he started with Jorsling and Gay... two similar built players... it didnt work at all.. no communication no understanding... they cannot be on a field together...Jorsling took things into his own hands and is very prolific... he's a fan favourite..does good things with the ball and a wicked left foot..his set piece delivery is tops

Kerry came on and put down a massive shift.. 2 well taken goals but real work went in.. and real leadership quality.. barking at the team and making sure we were switched on... linked up perfectly with Jorsling

Hughton Hector is the best local talent for years... this kid is on a next level... unfortunately I dont think his CM position in a 4-4-2 is best for him as he lacks the combative nature and build required in a CM in a 4-4-2 especiallt against physical teams... but he can play it .. but I would prefer him behind the main striker or in a floating Left side role because he has natural desire to recover possesion should he lose it but 2 CM's are vital in shape and he is too gifted to sit..... THIS KID IS THE TRUTH

I could understand why Latapy opts to have him on the bench as he probably thinks the same about the CM's in the 4-4-2 as I have...he uses Trent and Leon as the holders to pick off passes wide and to the front men and pulse the play.... Trent is finished...move along...his age has caught up to him...I'm no Leon fan but he is doing better than Trent...Birchall is a must for the digi cup should we qualify

I thought Yohance should have started with James but it seems Latapy hornchild is Cyrus... who I must admit didnt really put a foot wrong... so we have 3 promising CB's and If we can get Primus involved in the national set up we'll have 4....J.Jones is a boss..19 and you would swear Akiel is 19 and Jones is 25...fantastic talent...once he gets the right coaching definitely a bright future.... J.James was class..a lil mix up with the second goal .. he slipped and his header went backwards..but his communication and reading of the game was spot on..our number 1 CB

Cupid surprised me..he got stronger and bigger and tightened some of the loose screws in his brain but still has some to go...

Jan to me was poor... 1st goal he came into no man's land for no reason and was at fault for the 1st goal

Peltier is a poor man's Theo Walcott which equals to a fast piece of shit with no brain... has all the tools.. but no brain and only one foot

Jaggy..allyuh big player... poor... some good work ethic but needs to have a better end product

K.Daniel came in and was very slow but came on with instructions to slow the pace down and keep the ball

I would like to see:

Baptiste in for Gay... Theobald in for Trent... Daniel in for Jaggy and Hector for Peltier... a 4 swap... but i'll settle for the first 2

Dont go and blow this good work vs Guyana... we need the 3 points

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 01:23:54 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 03, 2010, 01:52:03 AM »
Congrats T&T.

Next.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 03, 2010, 03:47:22 AM »
Socapro say he not dancing and that is easy to understand,I'll keep my fingers crossed when we come up against Haiti and Guyana.Vincy could have easily got 4 with a little better finishing and it does not leave me with great confidence.Ah still hope for the best.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 03, 2010, 05:03:16 AM »
We were in complete control... but of course we must have a few mental lapses as it wouldnt be TnT if we didnt... 2 gifts we give them... absolute gifts

I have nothing against Jamal Gay but the man not good enough..just because he big and strong dont mean nothing...I couldnt believe he started with Jorsling and Gay... two similar built players... it didnt work at all.. no communication no understanding... they cannot be on a field together...Jorsling took things into his own hands and is very prolific... he's a fan favourite..does good things with the ball and a wicked left foot..his set piece delivery is tops

Kerry came on and put down a massive shift.. 2 well taken goals but real work went in.. and real leadership quality.. barking at the team and making sure we were switched on... linked up perfectly with Jorsling

Hughton Hector is the best local talent for years... this kid is on a next level... unfortunately I dont think his CM position in a 4-4-2 is best for him as he lacks the combative nature and build required in a CM in a 4-4-2 especiallt against physical teams... but he can play it .. but I would prefer him behind the main striker or in a floating Left side role because he has natural desire to recover possesion should he lose it but 2 CM's are vital in shape and he is too gifted to sit..... THIS KID IS THE TRUTH

I could understand why Latapy opts to have him on the bench as he probably thinks the same about the CM's in the 4-4-2 as I have...he uses Trent and Leon as the holders to pick off passes wide and to the front men and pulse the play.... Trent is finished...move along...his age has caught up to him...I'm no Leon fan but he is doing better than Trent...Birchall is a must for the digi cup should we qualify

I thought Yohance should have started with James but it seems Latapy hornchild is Cyrus... who I must admit didnt really put a foot wrong... so we have 3 promising CB's and If we can get Primus involved in the national set up we'll have 4....J.Jones is a boss..19 and you would swear Akiel is 19 and Jones is 25...fantastic talent...once he gets the right coaching definitely a bright future.... J.James was class..a lil mix up with the second goal .. he slipped and his header went backwards..but his communication and reading of the game was spot on..our number 1 CB

Cupid surprised me..he got stronger and bigger and tightened some of the loose screws in his brain but still has some to go...

Jan to me was poor... 1st goal he came into no man's land for no reason and was at fault for the 1st goal

Peltier is a poor man's Theo Walcott which equals to a fast piece of shit with no brain... has all the tools.. but no brain and only one foot

Jaggy..allyuh big player... poor... some good work ethic but needs to have a better end product

K.Daniel came in and was very slow but came on with instructions to slow the pace down and keep the ball

I would like to see:

Baptiste in for Gay... Theobald in for Trent... Daniel in for Jaggy and Hector for Peltier... a 4 swap... but i'll settle for the first 2

Dont go and blow this good work vs Guyana... we need the 3 points

Good stuff small Mag. Very useful and encouraging analysis
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2010, 06:03:49 AM »
Lasana say to tell you guys;' It was fun. Maybe we can go over it and discuss changes for next time.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2010, 06:35:52 AM »
Thank you small Magician- Yuh sound like a mini Touches report. Big up to the Soca Warriors and let us get three points from Guyana. If the truth be tpld that is the score line some of the older folks on this site expect from a T&T team against our Caribbean neighbours minus the two goals of course. Jamaica and Haiti are the two teams that we expect a fight and not so flattering score line.
 Maybe Latas working his magic and bringing back the good old days.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2010, 07:06:11 AM »
Thank you small Magician- Yuh sound like a mini Touches report. Big up to the Soca Warriors and let us get three points from Guyana. If the truth be tpld that is the score line some of the older folks on this site expect from a T&T team against our Caribbean neighbours minus the two goals of course. Jamaica and Haiti are the two teams that we expect a fight and not so flattering score line.
 Maybe Latas working his magic and bringing back the good old days.

and I keep sayin dat d "older folks" would do well to understand dat time breeds change, and many of these "small island" startin to take dey football and by extension playin TT more seriously, as d years go by the 6-2, 6-0, 7-0 will become an even more distant memory...............I jus find alyuh show dese teams, no respect we teach we youths to show dem no respect...an when we go out dey expectin ah "free" win an' get bull instead, man does wanna talk shit, dat shit have to stop, every opponent have to be serious opponent,............d whippin pole hadda stop bein whippin pole for Caribbean football to raise in competitiveness

wit all d shit man does be talkin bout  we football ,who should beat whom by what score , how much time we ever look truly competitive in d Gold Cup .......once

simple ting, dem raise dem game, we raise we game, caribbean football, TT football win

end rant
I pity the fool....

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2010, 07:49:31 AM »
Ehy boi...we win a game...surprise surprise.

Lets keep up the momentum.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2010, 07:54:01 AM »
Lasana say to tell you guys;' It was fun. Maybe we can go over it and discuss changes for next time.

If it eh broken doh fix it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2010, 01:47:53 PM »
Any video?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2010, 03:03:43 PM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2010, 03:09:59 PM »
Any video?

ill record it tonight.
I'll be recording too if yours fails...I don't suppose any place is showing the full match on delay?  I remember they did that last Tournament.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 03:21:09 PM by theworm2345 »

1]; } ?>