July 24, 2024, 02:47:18 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (04-Nov-10).  (Read 32646 times)

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guyana Game (04-Nov-10).
« Reply #180 on: November 04, 2010, 07:38:27 PM »
so do we want to beat haiti on saturday or not?

If we lose to Haiti I am sure someone will resurrect the Fire Latapy thread, letís put it that way!

If Latapy cares for his job he will make sure that we either beat Haiti or for the worse draw that game on Saturday.
If we lose I suspect Spalk will have something to say!!
DHW already have it on standby  :devil:

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 04, 2010, 07:40:02 PM »
Thank you Lasana...I wonder if Jlloyd would come for the final round.  Left back seems OK (I bet some here never thought they'd hear that  :devil:) with Jones and Wolfe, but maybe he can play on the right with James and Marshall in the center.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2010, 07:47:08 PM »
Thank you lasana for the updates, jah know , TNT still kicksin oui! imagine it have about 10 radio stations in TNT and not one ah dem coulda cover ah mini tourney of such great importance. and we "SUPPOSED" to be a footballing nation, what ah crock!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2010, 07:49:58 PM »
Thank you lasana for the updates, jah know , TNT still kicksin oui! imagine it have about 10 radio stations in TNT and not one ah dem coulda cover ah mini tourney of such great importance. and we "SUPPOSED" to be a footballing nation, what ah crock!

imagine that. In we time you could a hear a regular college game or a game from POSFL. Thanks TTFF!!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2010, 07:51:52 PM »

If we lose to Haiti I am sure someone will resurrect the Fire Latapy thread, letís put it that way!

If Latapy cares for his job he will make sure that we either beat Haiti or for the worse draw that game on Saturday.
DHW already have it on standby  :devil:

;)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 04, 2010, 07:57:32 PM »

imagine that. In we time you could a hear a regular college game or a game from POSFL. Thanks TTFF!!!!
Fuh real...I remember listening to a Fatima game on de radio...we really reach yes lol

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »
Where can I follow the game Guys? any radio link?

Didn't you hear about the horrible natural disaster that affected T&T? All the radio stations are down.

I think they called it Hurricane Apathy.
Have you heard the saying"better safe than sorry",sure you have but agendas rule.

Lol. I think you completely missed my point. That was not at all intended to be political jibe at our disaster management agency; I was just pointing out how little interest there seems to be in T&T football these days.

Completely off topic, but since you started it, as a matter of fact, I have some interest in disaster management and prevention and happen to be one of the people who find Rowley's comments to be highly irresponsible.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 04, 2010, 10:12:57 PM »
I went up with Patriot and we deserved the 3 points but we were casual at times and not as quick and crisp with our movement and passing

Marvin Phillip should be our number 1... Jan is not better than him.

the starting back 4 should be our back 4 for the tournament...
Cyrus..James..Marshall..Jones

Trent and Leon are 2 labourers ..Leon having the better game again

Theobald came on for Leon and put down a classy 30 minutes..crisp passing..alot of movement..alot of tracking back and protecting the danger zones... he was tops...

Molino looked very comfortable out there... in my opinion had a very good game on the LW..much better than Jaggy or Keon have done recently

Peltier had a better game.. but still not good enough

Gay...rare moments of good stuff but generally poor and out of depth... looked obvious as a weak point...I dont know what Kerry have to do to get a start

Jorsling... looks a less threatening player with Gay next to him in attack.. 2 similar built players and they seem to lack communication and one the field they seem to get in each others way as their similarities clash... Variation Latas..please partner Jorsling with Kerry.... Jorsling took his goal well though..very Stern like

K.Daniel- no notes no comment....
A.Wolfe- came on at LB...did a good job.. nothing spectacular...think RB is better suited

For the Haiti game I would like to see
Phillip
Jones
James
Marshall
Cyrus
Molino
Leon
Theobald
Hector
Jorsling
Baptiste

Subs(i want to see):
Winchester for one of the strikers in the 60th

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 05, 2010, 12:30:32 AM »
Well I had 2 call nuff fourmite b4 I could get d score but once I heard I said oui oui Martinque we coming. Latas pls do betta than meh boi wit d fro and qualify 4 d GC.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2010, 12:35:40 AM »
guy's i didn't see or hear the game ...but reading the comment it's seem Jan sound shaky between the stick and i mean both game he start...and another thing no airing of the game neither radio or tv....WHAT A DAMN SHAME OF THE MEDIA OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2010, 12:43:27 AM »
guy's i didn't see or hear the game ...but reading the comment it's seem Jan sound shaky between the stick and i mean both game he start...and another thing no airing of the game neither radio or tv....WHAT A DAMN SHAME OF THE MEDIA OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

Nikki Minaj is more important to our media than covering a national game, don't you know? :-[
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2010, 12:58:20 AM »

loser of this game meets Jamrock head on next rounds, isnt that correck? So we have to win to avoid dem till de finals.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2010, 01:54:55 AM »

loser of this game meets Jamrock head on next rounds, isnt that correck? So we have to win to avoid dem till de finals.

We shouldn't care one ounce about when we meet Ja!
Letís try to win because we expect nothing less again Caribbean opponents rather than winning to avoid this team or that team!  Thatís the wrong mentality if we really want to reclaim our throne as Kings of Caribbean football!
Jamrock is not Brazil, Spain or Germany so if we are more concerned about avoiding them rather than simply beating whoever we meet, I think we should forget about even aspiring to win this tournament!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:59:31 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2010, 02:08:16 AM »
Back to Jorsling... He has three goals and counting from as many internationals against Guyana while he has 12 international goals from 20 caps.
All scored against Caribbean opposition.

feal this man can be another stern John. Frm what am hearing di only difference frm him and Stern is dat he score more than he throw away . anyway I happy trini mekin me eat my wurds..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2010, 03:37:39 AM »
Thank you Lasana...I wonder if Jlloyd would come for the final round.  Left back seems OK (I bet some here never thought they'd hear that  :devil:) with Jones and Wolfe, but maybe he can play on the right with James and Marshall in the center.

Worm, whats your nationality. At times I get the feeling that you are Jakan, other times I get the feeling you are Trini, but othertimes, i get the feeling you from one of the smaller islands down the chain...

identify yourself brother :)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2010, 04:19:58 AM »

Worm, whats your nationality. At times I get the feeling that you are Jakan, other times I get the feeling you are Trini, but othertimes, i get the feeling you from one of the smaller islands down the chain...

wrong wrong and wrong but he answer d rest
I pity the fool....

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2010, 04:56:02 AM »
Back to Jorsling... He has three goals and counting from as many internationals against Guyana while he has 12 international goals from 20 caps.

feal this man can be another stern John. Frm what am hearing di only difference frm him and Stern is dat he score more than he throw away . anyway I happy trini mekin me eat my wurds..
war

De difference is dat by Jorsling's age (he will be 27 next month), Stern had scored about 45 goals in 59 games, including three hat-tricks (one against Colombia).
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2010, 08:38:53 AM »
wrong wrong and wrong but he answer d rest

So Worm is not Jakan, he is not Trini, he is not from another caribbean island.
Where is he from? and why are u answering on his behalf Lefty? what do you mean "...but he answer the rest..."?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 09:29:24 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2010, 08:47:46 AM »

war

De difference is dat by Jorsling's age (he will be 27 next month), Stern had scored about 45 goals in 59 games, including three hat-tricks (one against Colombia).

With the way things going these days, we go take a MINI Stern :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2010, 08:53:24 AM »

American i believe, if remember correctly, Worm can confirm this if im wrong
Youtube Channel

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 05, 2010, 09:28:12 AM »

Well, him being american doesnt mean he is not also Jakan or Trini...I appreciate the good work he does on this forum and also the RBZ forums as well. But it wouldnt surprise me if he is neither Jakan or Trini, he is too cool to be one of us  :)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #201 on: November 05, 2010, 09:51:05 AM »

Well, him being american doesnt mean he is not also Jakan or Trini...I appreciate the good work he does on this forum and also the RBZ forums as well. But it wouldnt surprise me if he is neither Jakan or Trini, he is too cool to be one of us  :)

hes trini, but it says he was born and raised in chicago

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 05, 2010, 09:54:09 AM »
then he is American not Trini  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 05, 2010, 10:01:35 AM »

Why are you so adamant about the mans nationality?? is it BC yuh can't leave well alone and always have to put ppl in a category. stueepppsss! so what if he's Jkan trini or islander, does it really matter, or is it that your nationalistic disposition can't afford you to co exist with ppl from other islands, or as allyuh Jkans like to say "small island man", like jamaica is the size of australia.

BTW, let me set yuh mind @ ease. the worm is from the UK/US and i think his back ground is irish, he explained this about two yrs ago.

so no he's not from JA trini or the islands, and i don't think it would matter to him anyway if he was, BC judging by the way the brother does grove he seems to be ahead above and beyond this one way crab in ah barrel mentality we west indians suffer from, and thank god he's not! god knows we need some sobriety around here.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 10:03:30 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 05, 2010, 10:06:42 AM »
I went up with Patriot and we deserved the 3 points but we were casual at times and not as quick and crisp with our movement and passing

Marvin Phillip should be our number 1... Jan is not better than him.

the starting back 4 should be our back 4 for the tournament...
Cyrus..James..Marshall..Jones

Trent and Leon are 2 labourers ..Leon having the better game again

Theobald came on for Leon and put down a classy 30 minutes..crisp passing..alot of movement..alot of tracking back and protecting the danger zones... he was tops...

Molino looked very comfortable out there... in my opinion had a very good game on the LW..much better than Jaggy or Keon have done recently

Peltier had a better game.. but still not good enough

Gay...rare moments of good stuff but generally poor and out of depth... looked obvious as a weak point...I dont know what Kerry have to do to get a start

Jorsling... looks a less threatening player with Gay next to him in attack.. 2 similar built players and they seem to lack communication and one the field they seem to get in each others way as their similarities clash... Variation Latas..please partner Jorsling with Kerry.... Jorsling took his goal well though..very Stern like

K.Daniel- no notes no comment....
A.Wolfe- came on at LB...did a good job.. nothing spectacular...think RB is better suited

For the Haiti game I would like to see
Phillip
Jones
James
Marshall
Cyrus
Molino
Leon
Theobald
Hector
Jorsling
Baptiste

Subs(i want to see):
Winchester for one of the strikers in the 60th

Much appreciated smallmag. it's always ah pleasure to read updates and post game analysis from you and touches. nice read indeed  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 05, 2010, 10:43:38 AM »

That's why the footballing public in our twin-island republic is getting the football it deserves.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 05, 2010, 10:47:05 AM »

Letís try to win because we expect nothing less again Caribbean opponents rather than winning to avoid this team or that team!  Thatís the wrong mentality if we really want to reclaim our throne as Kings of Caribbean football!
Jamrock is not Brazil, Spain or Germany so if we are more concerned about avoiding them rather than simply beating whoever we meet, I think we should forget about even aspiring to win this tournament!

How the mighty have fallen....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 05, 2010, 10:59:17 AM »

That is what I have been saying. If we not good enough to beat so called weak teams we don't deserve to play JA. If allyuh want the final to JA/TT then just invite JA/TT to play the final. This shit " about avoiding JA" stems from some people from  TT inferiority complex to Jakans.We won 8 titles before and some ah allyuh acting like a bunch of Hunts. If we lose them we just f--king lose. Regroup and go again.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 05, 2010, 11:04:46 AM »

That is what I have been saying. If we not good enough to beat so called weak teams we don't deserve to play JA. If allyuh want the final to JA/TT then just invite JA/TT to play the final. This shit " about avoiding JA" stems from some people from  TT inferiority complex to Jakans.We won 8 titles before and some ah allyuh acting like a bunch of Hunts. If we lose them we just f--king lose. Regroup and go again.

Actually, Jamaicans will feel the same way too, and would wantto avoid both T&T and Haiti in early rounds. Its not an inferiority complex thing, but logic tells you that you have a higher chance of losing to Jamaica/Haiti/T&T than you have of losing to Grenada or Dominica.  Jamaica will be coming with a squad comprsing players from Europe and the MLS.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 12:48:13 PM by reggae-fan »

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 05, 2010, 11:12:52 AM »

Why are you so adamant about the mans nationality?? is it BC yuh can't leave well alone and always have to put ppl in a category. stueepppsss! so what if he's Jkan trini or islander, does it really matter, or is it that your nationalistic disposition can't afford you to co exist with ppl from other islands, or as allyuh Jkans like to say "small island man", like jamaica is the size of australia.

BTW, let me set yuh mind @ ease. the worm is from the UK/US and i think his back ground is irish, he explained this about two yrs ago.

so no he's not from JA trini or the islands, and i don't think it would matter to him anyway if he was, BC judging by the way the brother does grove he seems to be ahead above and beyond this one way crab in ah barrel mentality we west indians suffer from, and thank god he's not! god knows we need some sobriety around here.

go easy man, be careful you dont have a heart-attack. Do as your name suggest - "Just cool".

1]; } ?>