April 26, 2024, 04:06:16 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Game (06-Nov-10).  (Read 26430 times)

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Game (06-Nov-10).
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2010, 09:56:07 AM »
Every Trini wants the great Latapy to succeed. Not only because we all love Latas but because we love T&T and we football. But Beating these teams is not a fair barometer of what we all know we T&T football could be
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »
Replay starting on cnc3 now

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2010, 11:01:14 AM »
live feed http://www.jumptv.com/en/channel/cnc3/?&ref= for foreign based, remember u have to create an account, before u can see it, its free. first half still going on
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
Fellas i have two separate highlights one with Guyana and Trinidad games, but the sounds from the feed was messed up tonight, so i have to put some music over the bad garbled audio. The next one i have is with just T&T game i get from C News. Ill post the next one as soon as Youtube allow me to audio swap the sound.

Edit: I know it have some Guyanese brothers who would like to see the highlights of their team too, ill post the link here (BUT THE AUDIO IS MESSED UP) still have to fix it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2N9mW-vMQ

C Highlights
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t17R-sv75uk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t17R-sv75uk</a>
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 06:23:50 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2010, 05:57:17 PM »
Fellas i have two separate highlights one with Guyana and Trinidad games, but the sounds from the feed was messed up tonight, so i have to put some music over the bad garbled audio. The one i have is with just T&T game i get from C News. Ill post the next one as soon as Youtube allow me to audio swap the sound

C Highlights
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t17R-sv75uk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t17R-sv75uk</a>

Yuh Wuking  :beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2010, 06:00:53 PM »
Thanks DHW, I am working on the audio too

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2010, 06:22:46 PM »
seeing the CNC3 feed aint have much diffference to the Ctnt feed i think ill just leave it so. Only Difference really is the Guyana highlights, which people can view separate with the link i post.
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2010, 06:26:28 PM »
seeing the CNC3 feed aint have much diffference to the Ctnt feed i think ill just leave it so. Only Difference really is the Guyana highlights, which people can view separate with the link i post.
OK, actually the CTNT ones are better because you can't see Hector's first goal well in CNC3's version.  I uploaded my version with somewhat fixed audio but its still pretty messed up.  I wish I knew when they would show the whole match so I could record that.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 06:28:31 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2010, 06:31:34 PM »
OK, actually the CTNT ones are better because you can't see Hector's first goal well in CNC3's version.  I uploaded my version with somewhat fixed audio but its still pretty messed up.  I wish I knew when they would show the whole match so I could record that.

Yeh the audio in a rel mess dread, doh know what happen tonight with them. Plus the TV guide on cable, not showing when the replays playing. You just have to be lucky switching the channels  :'( stueps.
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2010, 08:01:52 PM »
Every Trini wants the great Latapy to succeed. Not only because we all love Latas but because we love T&T and we football. But Beating these teams is not a fair barometer of what we all know we T&T football could be

So what is the barometer?  If we had lost what would you say?  We win and is not the facking barometer?

steups

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2010, 09:32:54 PM »
I now watch d highlights.  The first 3 goals were due to glaring errors by Haiti!!

1st goal the keeper let the ball slip though his fingers.
2nd goal we play the ball across goal, our man at the near post MISSED completely, and the defender next to him couldn't react in time to the ball rolling in front of him, so it ended up an easy tap-in at the far post.
The build up play for the third was good and I thought the initial shot would have scored, but after that was blocked Jorsling took a horrible touch but the defender slipped and couldn't get the ball away.
We were lucky to score those.  LUCKY!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 08, 2010, 12:01:37 AM »
I now watch d highlights.  The first 3 goals were due to glaring errors by Haiti!!

2nd goal we play the ball across goal, our man at the near post MISSED completely, and the defender next to him couldn't react in time to the ball rolling in front of him, so it ended up an easy tap-in at the far post.
The build up play for the third was good and I thought the initial shot would have scored, but after that was blocked Jorsling took a horrible touch but the defender slipped and couldn't get the ball away.

Be careful Peong!
Some man here might say yuh figthing down the team and not giving us credit where it is due!  8)
Please join the bandwagon, Brazil 2014 here we come!!  ;)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 12:03:09 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

truetrini

« Reply #162 on: November 08, 2010, 12:11:23 AM »
no one is saying we going to Brazil, no one is saying, well not me at least that Latapy is de best man, but certainly he has fulfilled his mandate thus far...win and the team has done so easily.

The man also said this is NOT the final team, he will call in the foreign based..what allyuh want?

Fot the team to go out and beat Spain?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 08, 2010, 12:54:02 AM »
no one is saying we going to Brazil, no one is saying, well not me at least that Latapy is de best man, but certainly he has fulfilled his mandate thus far...win and the team has done so easily.

The man also said this is NOT the final team, he will call in the foreign based..what allyuh want?

All I am personally calling on (can't speak for others) is for us SW supporters to keep a bit of level-headedness and not get too carried away after 3 wins against fellow minors in St Vincent, Guyana & Haiti.

That's all, is anything wrong with that?!

As I said before we have not proven yet that we are up to beating or at least matching higher quality opponents (especially away from home)!
Plus we have not qualified for the Gold Cup nor won the Digicel Cup yet, which is what Latas is being asked to do or he can face the axe to drop and we all know JW can be a butcher when he is ready.

We are all wishing Latas well and hoping that he is up to the task but I suspect he's going to need some serious help in suring-up our defence against better quality opponents if he wants to be successful in keeping his job and achieving his goal as our senior men’s team head coach.

The goals for Latas are to:
1. Qualify us for the Gold Cup
2. Win the Digicel Cup
3. In the process prove that he’s the man to take us into World Cup Qualifying where we will have a decent chance of beating or matching Mexico & the USA home and away and possibly make it to Brazil in 2014!
4. Keep demanding regular games against higher quality opponents than us so we can regularly see where we are at and what we need to work on to get to their level!

The goals for us fans are to:
1. Keep the pressure on the TTFF for change of leadership, better programs & transparency
2. Keep the pressure on Jack to fairly pay our 2006 World Cup heroes which will be a motivational factor for our current crop of players to give their all for country when in T&T colours.
3. Keep the pressure on the coach to always choose the best possible in form players without personal bias or giving in to any Jacklist that might exist.
4. Give the coach our full support but also to let him know when he is letting us and himself down and might need extra help or to own up that he is not yet ready for the task at hand.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:25:09 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 08, 2010, 08:20:18 AM »

All I am personally calling on (can't speak for others) is for us SW supporters to keep a bit of level-headedness and not get too carried away after 3 wins against fellow minors in St Vincent, Guyana & Haiti.

That's all, is anything wrong with that?!

As I said before we have not proven yet that we are up to beating or at least matching higher quality opponents (especially away from home)!
Plus we have not qualified for the Gold Cup nor won the Digicel Cup yet, which is what Latas is being asked to do or he can face the axe to drop and we all know JW can be a butcher when he is ready.

We are all wishing Latas well and hoping that he is up to the task but I suspect he's going to need some serious help in suring-up our defence against better quality opponents if he wants to be successful in keeping his job and achieving his goal as our senior men’s team head coach.

The goals for Latas are to:
1. Qualify us for the Gold Cup
2. Win the Digicel Cup
3. In the process prove that he’s the man to take us into World Cup Qualifying where we will have a decent chance of beating or matching Mexico & the USA home and away and possibly make it to Brazil in 2014!
4. Keep demanding regular games against higher quality opponents than us so we can regularly see where we are at and what we need to work on to get to their level!

The goals for us fans are to:
1. Keep the pressure on the TTFF for change of leadership, better programs & transparency
2. Keep the pressure on Jack to fairly pay our 2006 World Cup heroes which will be a motivational factor for our current crop of players to give their all for country when in T&T colours.
3. Keep the pressure on the coach to always choose the best possible in form players without personal bias or giving in to any Jacklist that might exist.
4. Give the coach our full support but also to let him know when he is letting us and himself down and might need extra help or to own up that he is not yet ready for the task at hand.

Friend we goal is 2 go Brazil all dem ting u talk bout sound good but mankind here d so call die hard fans eh care nutten but goin 2 d BIG DANCE IN RIO. If we cyah c how what u mention important u tink d ave Joe d Plummer care just save 4 Rio.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 08, 2010, 08:57:59 AM »

This is the most stupid post i ever see in my life!! Please say that u were joking!!

Lucky? Every single game of football has some errors involved because its human beings playing, not robots. 

If u logic is to be followed, then there will never be any credit for any goal scored in history.

Then in 2006:

1. Lawrence was lucky to score that header in Bahrain because the marking should have been better.

2. Birchall was lucky to score the equaliser in Trinidad cause the ball deflected to him.

3. Crouch was lucky to score cause he pull Sancho hair and Gerrard was lucky cause no-one closed him down on his left foot.

4. Paraguay"s 2 goals were lucky too cause one was an own goal and the other was poor marking

The list goes on and on.

I cyar understand these people on this site.

When we lose, they vex, when we leading Haiti 4-0 Half time, we lucky..............The funny thing is, most people on this site expected Haiti to beat us, but now that we win, all of a sudden they have ah f**king U23 team.

We players young too..............Jones, Winchester, Gay, Cupid, Cyrus, Peltier, Molino, etc.

I for one am happy for the fellas..........they did the business in front of the home fans.  I saw all three games live.....and while we did have the odd anxious moment, at no point in time did we look in danger of even drawing any match!

Nobody saying that we going and win the world cup, but Latas had a specific job to do and he did it with flying colours wit a game to spare!! Give f**king credit where it is due...

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 08, 2010, 09:12:22 AM »

This is the most stupid post i ever see in my life!! Please say that u were joking!!

Lucky? Every single game of football has some errors involved because its human beings playing, not robots. 

If u logic is to be followed, then there will never be any credit for any goal scored in history.

Then in 2006:

1. Lawrence was lucky to score that header in Bahrain because the marking should have been better.

2. Birchall was lucky to score the equaliser in Trinidad cause the ball deflected to him.

3. Crouch was lucky to score cause he pull Sancho hair and Gerrard was lucky cause no-one closed him down on his left foot.

4. Paraguay"s 2 goals were lucky too cause one was an own goal and the other was poor marking

The list goes on and on.

When we lose, they vex, when we leading Haiti 4-0 Half time, we lucky..............The funny thing is, most people on this site expected Haiti to beat us, but now that we win, all of a sudden they have ah f**king U23 team.

We players young too..............Jones, Winchester, Gay, Cupid, Cyrus, Peltier, Molino, etc.

I for one am happy for the fellas..........they did the business in front of the home fans.  I saw all three games live.....and while we did have the odd anxious moment, at no point in time did we look in danger of even drawing any match!

Nobody saying that we going and win the world cup, but Latas had a specific job to do and he did it with flying colours wit a game to spare!! Give f**king credit where it is due...

ah love it!!

Trinidad and Tobago football teams will forever be the way it is. Forever.

Many of us I realize don't understand what it takes to be on top, to consistently acheive a higher level of success, to be a champion.

So we spending millions of dollars not to win the WC?  :rotfl:

Therein lies our problem, the psyche of us as fan (and apparently players too) to ONLY expect so much. We need to always train and play as though we will, we expect, to win the WC.

This is one of the main reason that many people don't like the USA. They play and behave as though they can beat anyone anytime. They will always buss we arse, cause we beat St, Vincent and Guyana convincinly.

Give me a f@#king break with all this F@#king patriotic sh@t.

We win, great, but we need to keep on squeezing Latas and the players sllab.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 08, 2010, 09:26:47 AM »
well I was there and I tort we look solid throughout especially in d centre of defense we get some pressure on d flanks but dem fellas was handlin dey scene, pressin when dey needed, fightin when dey needed to, especially since dat jamaican cuunt of ah referee seemed to have ah cataract or somting wit some ah dem calls

d good

great hussle didn't give dem plenty space, dey went toe to toe shoulder to shoulder wit dem fellas
moved  d ball well, was glad to see an end to d aimless huffs
kept dey shape well

d not so good

d static flank switch ???  K daniel almost make work but it seem to take ah lil sting out d tail lil bit, woulda be better for that to be dynamic an' variable an' keep d haitians tinkin lil bit

No. 20 Mollino, I tink when he kept it simple he was better than when tried to be cute, there was one play where he had two good choices on his left held up for an eternity ??? and was pushed outside right pretty much killin d move dead.

but all in all it was a good game if dey keep dat up we'll do good in d nex round
I pity the fool....

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2010, 09:46:33 AM »
Thanks you andre Samuel...tell pep and jose and dem
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 08, 2010, 09:52:18 AM »
andre samuel first of all, I already gave credit in another thread so erase that part from yuh thoughts.
Some goals come about from more luck or bad luck than others.
Do you see no difference in the amount of luck involved when you compare Dempsey's goal vs England at the WC and Gerrard's in the same game?
Why was USA's goal more talked about than England's then?

Same way those three goals I talkin about had a lot more luck than your examples except for maybe Sancho's own-goal.

You could place no importance on the role of luck in a goal, but I do.  
Simply because luck runs out and if yuh doh have solid play when it runs out, yuh will lose games, and I want my team to be able to win even when luck runs out.

Yuh vex because of my comments?  Well I in a real good mood, and I hope your day gets better.

Edit:  Yuh right about us having young players too, that is a good sign.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 11:58:27 AM by Peong »

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2010, 11:27:54 AM »
andre samuel first of all, I already gave credit in another thread so erase that part from yuh thoughts.
Some goals come about from more luck or bad luck than others.
Do you see no difference in the amount of luck involved when you compare Dempsey's goal vs England at the WC and Gerrard's in the same game?
Why was USA's goal more talked about than England's then?

Same way those three goals I talkin about had a lot more luck than your examples except for maybe Sancho's own-goal.

You could place no importance on the role of luck in a goal, but I do.  
Simply because luck runs out and if yuh doh have solid play when it runs out, yuh will lose games, and I want my team to be able to win even when luck runs out.

Yuh vex because of my comments?  Well I in a real good mood, and I hope your day gets better.

You serious with this? I want you and 10 men to run out and score dem lucky goal yuh talking about. Better yet, get in a position to score/throw away dem same lucky goals.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2010, 11:43:06 AM »

Then in 2006:

The list goes on and on.

ah love it!!

mr 3000 you have some good points where the errors come into play, thats what seperates better teams from lesser teams.

however, what the hell is the point of playing football, if your goal isnt to make the world cup and win. latas will be tested when he plays martinique and jamaica again. beating them convincingly will bring credit to him as a coach, so far he hasnt done anything out of the ordinary, we are supposed to beat these teams.

the next step for latas is to prove to us that he can beat the best in the caribbean and move on to the gold cup. if he fails in the gold cup, we know his time has expired bc we want a coach to lead us to brazil and when we reach brazil, we are going there not just to make up numbers but to win the world cup.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »
Man in them highlights both teams look so damn slow. Can we run with them latins or Americans with that brand?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2010, 01:05:37 PM »
Man in them highlights both teams look so damn slow. Can we run with them latins or Americans with that brand?

Rhetorical question?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>