April 26, 2024, 05:50:31 PM

Author Topic: Guest sues Hyatt over cross-dressing employee  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Guest sues Hyatt over cross-dressing employee
« on: October 13, 2010, 07:29:36 PM »
Guest sues Hyatt over cross-dressing employee
By Marnie Hunter (CNN)

A Hyatt guest returned to her room to find more than fresh towels, according to a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court this week.

Dayanara Fernandez claims she found a male hotel employee in her room wearing her panties, skirt and high-heeled shoes during a June stay at the Hyatt in Deerfield, Illinois.

After a police investigation, the man was arrested and pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, according to court documents.

In the complaint, Fernandez accuses Hyatt Corporation of invasion of privacy, negligent hiring, supervision and/or training and negligent infliction of emotional distress.

"We deeply regret that this troubling, unacceptable incident occurred. Hyatt has taken action to ensure this individual cannot return to that property or any other Hyatt. Because this now is the subject of litigation, we cannot comment further," a Hyatt spokeswoman said in a written statement.

According to the suit, posted on The Smoking Gun, Fernandez returned to her room on the afternoon of June 6 to find some of her belongings spread around the sitting area of her room.

She saw a man in the bedroom area and "noticed an unusual expression on his face when she made eye contact," the complaint said.

She realized the man was wearing her skirt and a pair of her heels. When the man ran into the bathroom, he didn't completely close the door, and Fernandez noticed he was also wearing a pair of her panties.

The man changed his clothes and then shouted "Don't tell, don't tell" in Fernandez's face, according to the court documents.

Fernandez reported the man to hotel management and asked for another room, according to the complaint. Management did not take further action until she insisted Hyatt call the police, the complaint said.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Re: Guest sues Hyatt over cross-dressing employee
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 07:51:51 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
oh shims...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 08:00:44 PM »

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 08:04:29 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
oh shims...

Shims, indeed.

gawd, let me enjoy meh lil pun quiet nuh? De man pull a J.E. Hoover oui... :rotfl:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 08:11:14 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6QZOx1M52c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/z6QZOx1M52c</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MiaERolVcCM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MiaERolVcCM</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 12:50:33 AM »
Ah get catch dey...I thought was d Hyatt Trinidad.....
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Montjoy

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 05:14:20 AM »
Thank God it wasn't the Hyatt in Trinidad

It was Norman  :rotfl:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 05:14:53 AM »
Ah get catch dey...I thought was d Hyatt Trinidad.....

me too
I pity the fool....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 11:55:58 PM »

No it was trinity cross. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 12:23:00 AM »

yuh does real stalk me breds, yuh does day dream ah me in skimpy clothes, yuh nasty fowl f**ker

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2010, 12:32:12 AM »

yuh does real stalk me breds, yuh does day dream ah me in skimpy clothes, yuh nasty fowl f**ker
Wham, the truth does offend yuh? :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 08:39:59 AM »
A man walks into his hotel room seeing a woman in his draws, shoes etc ... lehwe say, substitute the male cross-dresser for a female one ... what happens?

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 09:01:22 AM »
A man walks into his hotel room seeing a woman in his draws, shoes etc ... lehwe say, substitute the male cross-dresser for a female one ... what happens?

If that happens just cool runs out the room bawling and wishing it was me in he room instead...de facking fowl f**king buller.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 09:07:25 AM »

If that happens just cool runs out the room bawling and wishing it was me in he room instead...de facking fowl f**king buller.

Yuh hijacking meh hypothetical? :)

Ah have wuk fuh yuh! Go and see if yuh could help yuh other target resolve this statement. 
The lack of specificity was intriguing.  :devil:

I start at 8 years old......
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 09:19:50 AM by asylumseeker »

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 11:18:22 AM »
saga is not my target, I doh have any targets...but he eh easy...he like short shortt pants and dey have to tight too.  lol

Saga wey yuh?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 12:08:32 PM »
nutten wrong wid takin ah lil sniff ah de panty.but to put it on and galavant round the room.fukker sick.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 12:19:08 PM »
nutten wrong wid takin ah lil sniff ah de panty.but to put it on and galavant round the room.f**kker sick.

sniffing it ok, but wearing it sick?  lol yuh killing meh here

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »
nutten wrong wid takin ah lil sniff ah de panty.but to put it on and galavant round the room.f**kker sick.

capo yuh wake mih up wit daone oui :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I pity the fool....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 05:48:03 PM »

I know you used tuh put on yuh sister panty stockins and brazier and stuff yuh toti between yuh leg and play oman, but on here yuh like tuh play star boy ting when in reality yuh giulty as fork. :devil:

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2010, 09:54:49 PM »

I know you used tuh put on yuh sister panty stockins and brazier and stuff yuh toti between yuh leg and play oman, but on here yuh like tuh play star boy ting when in reality yuh giulty as fork. :devil:

like you was my paly mate?  I know yuh does wish yuh could get some ah meh dutty drwers to sniff..yuh sick fowl facker

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 10:02:10 PM »

like you was my paly mate?  I know yuh does wish yuh could get some ah meh dutty drwers to sniff..yuh sick fowl facker
That's the best yuh got( "fowl f@cker")  :rotfl: that's it? ah japanese monk could cuss better than you. oh yeh i'm really really hurt, your words were so painful and damaging   :yawning:             :devil:

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2010, 01:26:31 AM »

That's the best yuh got( "fowl f@cker")  :rotfl: that's it? ah japanese monk could cuss better than you. oh yeh i'm really really hurt, your words were so painful and damaging   :yawning:             :devil:

I thought allyuh Islamic clerics doh bull?

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2010, 07:11:04 AM »
ah guess daiz d end of d thread  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2010, 08:01:48 AM »

I see we have resumed normal transmission... How two ah allyuh go hijack de people tread so?  ;):beermug:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

truetrini

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2010, 10:29:42 AM »

I see we have resumed normal transmission... How two ah allyuh go hijack de people tread so?  ;):beermug:

Did I make any posts about JC?  That man cannot leave me alone, he stalks me and when I not around for him to stalk, he makes remarks about seeing me in underwear etc.

Look and see breds.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2010, 11:55:40 AM »
Trinity, this is more of your 'picong'?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2010, 12:26:25 PM »

That getting blaze.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2010, 04:04:42 PM »
OK ppl i will desist.

even though this half whit simpleton is no match for me i woulda still like to tell him ah thing or two, but i will refrain from mashing up the thread and taking advantage of an imbecilic moron.   :devil:

truetrini

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 12:23:13 AM »
OK ppl i will desist.

even though this half whit simpleton is no match for me i woulda still like to tell him ah thing or two, but i will refrain from mashing up the thread and taking advantage of an imbecilic moron.   :devil:

Yes I am a half "whit"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 03:35:56 AM »
OK ppl i will desist.

Yes I am a half "whit"
Whats harder to spell, imbecilic or half "whit"??  it's ah typo you moron!!!

1]; } ?>