April 29, 2024, 09:22:09 AM

Author Topic: T&T players, training, payments & diet for national teams.  (Read 5113 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T players, training, payments & diet for national teams.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2010, 08:12:02 AM »
According to a tweet made by Shaka Hislop today:
The T&T National players have not been paid for the last 7 int'ls. The Digicel Cup starting this wknd, I wonder what the morale is like.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2010, 08:18:30 AM »
i remember i was in miami and saw henry with his girl walking and he was skinnier than 90% of the players on our team. so i dont know what some of these posters are talking about, its about fitness and training, diet is very important yes but men on here expect the players to be body builders, it just shows how little they know about the game of football.

No one here expect body builders bro, get real.

Them players light like kite, a little breeze and they falling of the ball.

To build composure, they need strength.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2010, 08:19:32 AM »
According to a tweet made by Shaka Hislop today:
The T&T National players have not been paid for the last 7 int'ls. The Digicel Cup starting this wknd, I wonder what the morale is like.

Shameless.

Good bye Caribbean Cup title and good bye Gold Cup.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 08:29:56 AM »
Men aint get pay? So let me get this straight, Anil threatening Latapy to perform , but the players aint get pay for 7 games, so where all the money that Anil claim he have for football? Stueps but then you want results Anil and Jack?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2010, 08:34:47 AM »
Men aint get pay? So let me get this straight, Anil threatening Latapy to perform , but the players aint get pay for 7 games, so where all the money that Anil claim he have for football? Stueps but then you want results Anil and Jack?

What 1 have 2 do wit other. Just perform. As 4 dem players dey fraid 2 join FPATT SO NO TEARS 4 DEM.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2010, 07:44:07 AM »
you guys have to be lieing....cuz you mean to tell me that after all these year's  this day and age in the year 2010 the national's at all level don't have proper refreshment or do weighed training and  have a proper diet...you mean to tell me the TD Lincoln Phillip of TTFF and who work with the US national team at one point before gettin the TD job in T&T didn't know they lack such thing ....are you guy's kidding me...i can't believe that ....i just can't...so i think you guy's on this topic need to get your fact straight.....I play local football in Rhode Island where Portuguese  have to league going one they pay you and the other they don't...but went you sign with a team there...even if they pay or not...during training there was refreshment..... each players  get to take a shower  and  a proper meal after each training section or game....each team in the league was run like a professional team...and that a local team in a local Portuguese league...so something wrong with TTFF...what do they discuss went they have meeting...what they talked about....i still can't believe that guy's  its like iam having a hard time believe it

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2010, 08:45:31 AM »
i remember i was in miami and saw henry with his girl walking and he was skinnier than 90% of the players on our team. so i dont know what some of these posters are talking about, its about fitness and training, diet is very important yes but men on here expect the players to be body builders, it just shows how little they know about the game of football.

Henry is also 6 ft 2 in tall, has sublime touch, and was usually the fastest player on the field.
If yuh have average height, average speed, average touch and below average size, wha yuh tink goin to happen in a game?
At least put on some muscle so yuh could shoulder men off the ball nah.
Out of all the attributes that a player needs, strength is the easiest thing to improve, so friggin do it.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2010, 11:08:33 AM »
you guys have to be lieing....cuz you mean to tell me that after all these year's  this day and age in the year 2010 the national's at all level don't have proper refreshment or do weighed training and  have a proper diet...you mean to tell me the TD Lincoln Phillip of TTFF and who work with the US national team at one point before gettin the TD job in T&T didn't know they lack such thing ....are you guy's kidding me...i can't believe that ....i just can't...so i think you guy's on this topic need to get your fact straight.....I play local football in Rhode Island where Portuguese  have to league going one they pay you and the other they don't...but went you sign with a team there...even if they pay or not...during training there was refreshment..... each players  get to take a shower  and  a proper meal after each training section or game....each team in the league was run like a professional team...and that a local team in a local Portuguese league...so something wrong with TTFF...what do they discuss went they have meeting...what they talked about....i still can't believe that guy's  its like iam having a hard time believe it

Welcome to Trinidad!! Of course the national team have access to showers and water etc. Its the general philosophy in the Pro League thats the problem. Men have to wash at a standpipe and get changed behind vehicles. The reason is simple....most teams don't own a training ground and there are not enough fully maintained facilities for the teams.

1]; } ?>