April 19, 2024, 10:44:00 PM

Author Topic: keep it football fellas.....  (Read 3294 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
keep it football fellas.....
« on: October 17, 2005, 06:00:50 PM »
Fellas,

I realized that in the last couple days, we gettin' into some talks with some of our brethren from Bahrain, that are going beyond football. People throwing out racist talks, and bringing negative talk about islam and foreign cultures onto the board. Fellas let that stop right here. This is football, and there is no room for that nonsense. We complain about racism corroding football in Europe etc, and still some of us Trinis on the board are doing the same.......Talking about smokin' camel dust etc......not cool .............

Let's welcome our Bahrain brothers, and let them know that their World Cup dreams will end on Nov 16th....but in a healthy way.....Let's ignore allegations of cheating and bribery being thrown at us......and most of all, let us not respond to racist talks with racism....Do not stoop to that level.  We bigger than that.........

The forum vibes was real nice before.........Lewwe keep it so.

This is a football forum. Let's ignore all derogatory talks of race, religion and culture and deal with the matter at hand- a football match (or 2 matches). Please please, let's end that sh*t right here...............and let's start vibesin' it up again.

thanks
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

TrinInfinite

Re: keep it football fellas.....
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 06:08:58 PM »
i agree wit u on de professionalism but we are die-hard fans, so we must live and die wit de team, no questions aksed, minus de racist slurs and derogatory comments, dats understandable, but i doh agree wit being docile, dat will get de team nowhere, we must not welcome dem by we, dey come 2 play, dey should know its not goin 2 b easy, so harshness is needed 2 let dem know whos boss in port of pain

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 06:13:24 PM »
ok , thats cool ! you really touch my heart .
anyways i was just giving out my point of view .but i found that this forum is just as crappy as your game .
I ve been in argentinans mexicans and even costa ricans forums , nothing like this , you guys are packing up for germany already ! and thats cool but dont dream too high cause it hurts more when you fall !anyways like this guys says lets keep things in hand, and accept the fact that there was money between the game against mexico !

TrinInfinite

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 06:16:41 PM »
money? dere was money in 89' when de US bought de game in pos 2 advance 2 de world cup, dere was money dey, not with mexico, dere was money when costa rica throw de game for guatamala, we work hard 2 win, plus tt was robbed in 74', go check dat b4 u come with ur idiotic talk, no facts and no sense, u need 2 read more, u sound like a typical american who dont know football.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 06:17:37 PM »
anyways like this guys says lets keep things in hand, and accept the fact that there was money between the game against mexico !

Which part of that game had money involved? ah hope u not on dat stupidness dat we pay dem off as well!!
Back in Trini...

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 06:22:59 PM »
leave them, they just vex they not playin guatemala. if anyone payed any 1 off it was in the other match, yet we still got 4th. really they payed for the 1st leg to be cancelled we all know the truth ;)

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 06:24:37 PM »
leave them, they just vex they not playin guatemala. if anyone payed any 1 off it was in the other match, yet we still got 4th. really they payed for the 1st leg to be cancelled we all know the truth ;)

I with u on dat one!! :beermug:
Back in Trini...

Offline bahrainwillwin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 06:31:47 PM »
i sound american ? i dont know about soccer?
i ve read more than you and your family have alltogheter , some example read the
book from David Yallop "who they stole the game " you would probably feel familiar with it , we all know Jack warner has done this b4 (like you guys write) and then you tell me AMERICAN hahahahah funny isnt it ?if you want to talk about soccer mostly concacaf i can tell you a lot , i dont know about what happend on 74 , why ? 2 posibilities , 1 i am an ignoratn . 2 i dont care about crappy football , t and T 57( or something like that) why should someone care about your history , i can tell you about USA mexico and their succeds costa rica (19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and so on , mexico and their achivings in COPA AMERICA when they play argentinca brazil colombia uruguay and more , not TRINIDAD , WHO IS TRINIDAD ???
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY BEEN TO A WROLD CUP =  0 0 0 0 0
ZERO
NOTHING
NADA !
ZERO
CERO

in german is NULL !
GOOD luck

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 06:33:16 PM »
i agree wit u on de professionalism but we are die-hard fans, so we must live and die wit de team, no questions aksed, minus de racist slurs and derogatory comments, dats understandable, but i doh agree wit being docile, dat will get de team nowhere, we must not welcome dem by we, dey come 2 play, dey should know its not goin 2 b easy, so harshness is needed 2 let dem know whos boss in port of pain

Bickering back and forth with fools is not going help us on the field of play.........

"Harshness" according to you has nothing to do with who is boss in P.O.S..........Who is boss in P.O.S. will be determined on the field..........Not by you puffin' up your chest from behind a computer screen in Toronto.........
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 06:38:38 PM by kicker »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 06:56:46 PM »
ALyuh,

Yuh must not argue with a fool.

Someone watching may not know the difference. ;D

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 07:26:24 PM »
 let de fool bray.....Eric Williams about an oppostion parliamentarian in de early '60's. ;D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 07:33:32 PM »
Daz de vibe I talkin' bout.......ignore dem and blaze dem on the field.............doh let them men sour the forum.........

Offline Bahrain-boy333

• New Warrior
  • majed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 07:40:33 PM »
i am happy for this words
kicker..
 you are have big Heart and nice Feelings ;) and i hope all members  be same  too.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 07:45:15 PM »
Ah cyar find a Bahrain football forum for nothing.Ah wonder why?

Offline Bahrain-boy333

• New Warrior
  • majed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 07:52:37 PM »
Ah cyar find a Bahrain football forum for nothing.Ah wonder why?

you can see this link

http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx
or
http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=1446
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:54:11 PM by Bahrain-boy333 »

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 09:01:05 PM »
Could somebody kick this fool out of de forum...dis man too negative....he just mad that he country (Guatemala) have to wait another couple of years before they could even dream of going to a world cup!!! While T&T dream is still alive!!!!

Go Socawarriors Go!!!!

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 09:07:33 PM »
yay finally i can go on ur forum & make some friend :rotfl: :afro:

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 09:20:43 PM »
these so called bahrainians sounding like some broken hearted guatemalans
doh leh meh find out dem guatemalans sour
so what we pass money when we beat guatemala 3-2?
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 09:24:37 PM »
Capitano

Worse..he is a german who likes spannish speaking countries.
but troll post are best left uncomment, when you see a troll just ignore them.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2005, 08:24:19 AM »
Hahaha dat man is really a sour Guatemalan in truth dred. Talkin bout he read more than other ppl family hahaha.
D man is clearly a loser and this is the only avenue for him to take out his frustrations.
Sorry fella, allyuh try real hard against Costa Rica and all but it wasn;t enuff this time.
Get a ball, start doin some keep ups and start practicin for next time. Don't be a sore loser. You must have something more important to do with your life than fight it down here.
Go check some girls nah.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 09:30:03 AM by Tallman »
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005, 09:41:42 AM »
What do you know of Jack Warner  to make such silly statements.  Jack Warner doesn't need to bribe anyone on our behalf. If that was the case T&T would have been in the WC a long time ago, not getting ready to kick Bahrain's ass in Nov.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005, 10:09:21 AM »
Who edit my post boy?
I doh descriminate based on sexual preference.
Somebody censoring stuff that isn't necessary. Only in trini yes
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 10:32:26 AM »
Making the World Cup finals is not and has never been the end all of football. If this were the case neither of our countries would still play. The qualifiers straight down to the u10 leagues have always been a forum to promote the beauty of the sport..... at times boring the game can bring out the best that talent, teamwork and individual skill can display.... that we support individual teams is secondary because in the final analysis the game itself is the winner... attracting new fans and expanding constantly.
I honestly feel we could play with the best but that's tricky because sometimes we forget to live in the present while we strive to live in the potential of the moment.  we could always sling mud around but is not necessary.... we should always be confident.... that goes without saying but in the end the skill and determination will have the final say...  :chilling:

Offline in dey pwefen!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005, 09:14:15 PM »
"I realized that in the last couple days, we gettin' into some talks..." etc

Kicker I like dat direction u taking we in. who doh like dat just fakin' it. we doh have no need to talk chupidness. on d football field is ah different story. is not about being docile, is having a real taste fuh keeping the sport real and without messing wid the others who want to poison the game of kings..nice nice nice

1]; } ?>