April 19, 2024, 12:18:34 PM

Author Topic: Wayne Rooney Thread  (Read 23568 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Wayne Rooney declares his intention to walk out on Manchester United
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2010, 02:06:46 PM »
Says the assnal supporter who team aint win shit in more than 5 years...worry bout your own team son

Like Lazarus you rise from the dead jus so.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2010, 02:07:27 PM »
Yep but Fergie own come from de heart ent? Allyuh is rell f**kin kix oui! :rotfl:

What does Ferguson have to do with my statement?

Who yuh tink write Fergie own?  I nevah follow Rooney so I am honestly asking, is he like ah serious dunce or something that he couldn't have penned/ thought up this statement on his own?

giggsy11

« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2010, 02:15:57 PM »
Yep but Fergie own come from de heart ent? Allyuh is rell f**kin kix oui! :rotfl:

What does Ferguson have to do with my statement?

Who yuh tink write Fergie own?  I nevah follow Rooney so I am honestly asking, is he like ah serious dunce or something that he couldn't have penned/ thought up this statement on his own?

I was being tongue in cheek with my statement because Lebron cited similar reasons for leaving cleveland, but you so into jookin fire with yuh need tuh keep focusin on Ferguson and put yuh 1cent in..

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2010, 02:25:09 PM »
Fella I doesn really post on ManUre topics so me eh kno yuh style.  Appologies  :beermug:

giggsy11

« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2010, 02:37:10 PM »
Fella I doesn really post on ManUre topics so me eh kno yuh style.  Appologies  :beermug:

:beermug:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2010, 07:42:17 PM »
As a manu fan I would dig a real horrors....I mean is one of the better players riding.

Scholes and Giggs kinda washed up. Van Der Sar retiring soon

Only Berbatov and Nani looking like they have something in them....the rest of the squad is labourers.

He only now realise what all Non ManU supporters see long time....ManU gorn tru.

Hahaha... coming from a gunner

Yes we are not strong enough...we not "gornn tru"

Rooney Nani Berba Vidic Evra Scholes Giggs and Van Der Sar are all World Class massive players.. unfortunately that latter 3 are in their last season... which is why we should have invested in at least 1 or 2 world class players this summer because you cant rely on them for a season with 50+ games when they are all over 35

Rio could be world class on his best fit days but those days could return with a run of games...

We are fine in the defensive department.... Midfield we are stacked with defensive minded CM's.. the fans are begging for an attacking midfielder...we wanted Ozil... we want Modric or Sneijder .. Modric was never available and Sneijder wanted to stay at Inter considering he just won a treble in the first year

Wingers..we started the season with a good amount but now we are suffering because we are depending on Nani who has been brilliant but if he goes down now we are in real shit... So a Winger (Bale is the one United fans want considering we lack a left footed winger If Giggs isnt fit) and I think the Welsh kid solidified his position today that he is the next big LW in the prem.... other names include Sanchez from Chilie and Suarez

Before the season many fans wanted Berba out..I stuck by him always a fan and always had hope he'd do well..and he has proved the haters wrong.. but you cannot rely on him for an entire season...

Chicharito is potential.. he seems to be the real deal.. within 2 seasons he can be one of the best.. his raw qualities are almost defined... just some strength and continued introduction in the prem and he will be the next big striker... it's there for all to see.... Macheda is 19 and can be very dangerous too.. and you have the old head Owen there as well who will bag his chances when he gets them

And of course Mr Rooney... 34 in 44 last season.. been off form since April... sex scandal..poor World Cup...  and apparently contract issues and just issues since August...

If he sorted himself out since then and buckled down and showed his loyalty he would come to find we are only missing 2 world class players and with a massive team effort they could have merged the quality and fill the missing gap

but things went wrong for us with injuries and results so it proved his theory... now he's quitting

He has a right to leave because I'll admit our transfer policy is strange...and I do agree we should have got a big name to ease the fans frustration and give us that extra quality

But to call United gorn tru and quality less then allyuh mad.... 1 point off Chelsea last season..winners of the Carling Cup and QF's of the CL when we blew a 3-0 lead at home with 10 men.. we would have easily beaten Lyon and would have appeared in a 3rd consecutive CL final..and could have beaten Inter but we'll never know

We may need 1 or 2 quality players to add to the strength... and beware if we do get them

I bet we still finish ahead of Arsenal without Rooney

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2010, 07:58:02 PM »
lol touches, Man utd not gone through. We just in a bad patch. A few seasons ago we was in shit street and people wanted fergie head. Well guess what, we win CL , make a final, and win d league more than once since then. Bear in mind d haters was singing d same tune during we barren spell.   
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:59:56 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2010, 06:28:23 AM »
lol touches, Man utd not gone through. We just in a bad patch. A few seasons ago we was in shit street and people wanted fergie head. Well guess what, we win CL , make a final, and win d league more than once since then. Bear in mind d haters was singing d same tune during we barren spell.   

win the league 3 times in a row
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2010, 07:14:20 AM »
At least we will see who are the waggonist Manu Fans and who dedicated to the cause.

Imagine....it will be the first time in a decade or so that this club will be seeing "hard times".

It is an era a generation of fans have never experienced. Granted it ent happen fully yet...but the shadow looming.

Yes, I bitter oui...I am a ManU hater and I cyar wait for alyuh to self destruct totally.

Rooney is/was alyuh GOD....Ronaldo was scoring at will and involved in everything and yet alyuh protect Rooney and was glad it was Christiano that ride.

There are times yuh must look at yuh squad and realise player for player why yuh cyar cut it...I do it long time with Arsenal...is time alyuh Manu fans do the same....Rooney do it since Aug 14th.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2010, 07:30:12 AM »
I feel men delusional by what has transpired. Men can't have such grandiose thinking about this team. Quality? Where? Look at that CL game, no creativity, no ideas, no pace nothing, just a regular team out there trying hard not to lose.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2010, 07:43:59 AM »
Yes, I bitter oui...I am a ManU hater and I cyar wait for alyuh to self destruct totally.

that not going to happen sorry  ;)
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2010, 08:07:06 AM »
Death to Manchester United!!!! :devil: :devil:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2010, 08:19:26 AM »
Death to Manchester United!!!! :devil: :devil:

doh study it.........u worry bout when abramovich get fed up with his toy and bail on allyuh.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2010, 10:23:51 AM »
Hodgson came out yesterday and said Torres would probably be targeted should Rooney leave

Remember, Loyalty is dead... expect the unexpected?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2010, 10:49:02 AM »
Hodgson came out yesterday and said Torres would probably be targeted should Rooney leave

Remember, Loyalty is dead... expect the unexpected?

Well while allyuh fighting that battle, Chelsea will pick at the carcass....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »
 >:(
Youtube Channel

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2010, 10:55:40 AM »
This board is the greatest yes
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2010, 01:15:45 PM »
Small Mag if all you ManU fans hate the Glazers so much (granted with good reason) why allyuh continuing to to line their pockets by buying tickets?  You can protest all you want but all long as they keep selling out OT you'll never be rid of them.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2010, 01:18:36 PM »
torres always injured.........the last thing we need is that. He following in Owen footsteps.
(Muslim)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2010, 01:46:33 PM »
Rooney to Inter Milan or Real Madrid and Torres and Sneider to Man.U. I would also like to see Bale and a quality Goalkeeper come in aswell:beermug:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2010, 01:51:14 PM »
Rooney to Inter Milan or Real Madrid and Torres and Sneider to Man.U. I would also like to see Bale and a quality Goalkeeper come in aswell:beermug:

I could see Bale and Torres coming to ManU.  Rooney maybe to Inter but not to Real.  Real done say dey doh have coin to pay him.  Glory Glory :beermug: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2010, 05:22:55 PM »
ah never knew a man cud break my heart till wayne rooney come along

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2010, 06:00:50 AM »
Good roller coaster ride shrek.

Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2010, 06:37:05 AM »
Good roller coaster ride shrek.

Ent!! real drama queen ting dred
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2010, 06:53:57 AM »

I could see Bale and Torres coming to ManU.  Rooney maybe to Inter but not to Real.  Real done say dey doh have coin to pay him.  Glory Glory :beermug: :devil:

Could see Bale coming to MANU.  Rooney not going nowhere  :devil: because he going to sign a 5 yr deal for millions and play he heart out.............. :devil: :devil:  Glory Glory
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2010, 07:04:30 AM »
I guess photos going back up in men signature here  :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2010, 07:17:24 AM »
I guess photos going back up in men signature here  :devil:

haha I had a 2009/2010 sig

so I had an excuse lol

HOLY f**k...what a thing to wake up to.... WOWZERS

He has some apologising to do but I also thank him for basically bringing up the fan's issues and getting United to convince him that the future will be bright...

;D

Get in!

1]; } ?>