April 17, 2024, 07:18:47 PM

Author Topic: Do American Catholics agree with church official position?  (Read 5219 times)

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Do American Catholics agree with church official position?
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 10:12:08 PM »
How did I know you would pick that out lol.

Because yuh talking shit... as is your specialty.

Yes the Chinese. China was smart enough to build the Great Wall in order to keep the same crap that happening with India and Pakistan being divided, Africa being carved up and the list goes on from happening with them.
The Chinese culture and people have pretty much stayed intact since BC times. But of course you would probably disagree

Every nation of people have migrated, this we know for sure.  The only ones who likely haven't moved very far are the present-day Somalis and Ethiopians.  Even the Chinese have migrated to present-day China.  Even then, within present day China there are many various ethnicities, from the Uighurs, to the Mongols, to the Kazakhs to the Han.  Only the Han can lay claim to a lenghty presence in modern-day China.

As for the rest of my statement, I stand by it. The people presently there are as much Israeli as the people of current day Egypt are the decendants of Egyptians that built the pyramids. But of course you would probably disagree lol

Of course you will stand by it... any jackass can get on the internet and bray.  You absolutely cannot substantiate the claim that the present-day Jews cannot trace their lineage/history to biblical times.  That is nonsense even if you want to stubbornly hold fast to that flat-earth theory.

There's no need to address the futile strawman about the Egyptians, there's no conclusive proof that the nubians of KMT were the exclusive population of Egypt at the time of the building of the great pyramid.

WikiBake LOL. There you go again

So because yuh cyah find "no conclusive proof" that the nubians of KMT were "exclusive" population mean it ent true. You is ah damn wikipedia idiot yes. Who writing these "conclusive" proof that you swear by? Ah bet you believe Columbus discover T&T too and Santa Claus real.

What if I tell yuh that I have "conclusive proof" that yuh is ah mad man yuh go believe that. Yuh should.

Out ah no where yuh hurling personal attacks. Why yuh always take things so personal yuh rel mad yes. I certain yuh have level madness in yuh. You need to be properly medicated fuh real cause if yuh on medication it obviously NOT working.

Ah feel yuh just ah few thousand posts away from ah heart attack

By the way that prescription offer still on the table 

Take it easy WikiBake, let the blood pressure go down lil bit :beermug:

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2010, 10:18:16 PM »
ah find one of de biggest oxymorons in western political culture is when someone talks about "judeo-christian values". de jews and christians disagree about a central tenet of christianity - that Jesus is de son of God. so dese "judeo-christian values" saying this just a detail, doh study it, it unimportant. and christians taking de chain up and continue underwriting whatever israel does in de middle east.

Jews and Christians disagree on theology where Christ as deity is concerned.  Jesus was a rabbi, descended from a long line of religious leaders (Levites).  His teachings were followed by a large number of Jews, and parallels much of what is in the OT.  Judeo-Christian values are derived from this common source... not from the NT.  They doh teach dat in Canada or what?

lawd, you is a typist in trute. all yuh manage here is to type out what i wrote above. a simple "cosign" would suffice.

mostly why Americans think that jews have a RiGHGT to the land that israel is on right now, then what you said - why do they support israel and everythig that goes with that.

a more pointed question - why de 4k israel have to be a "jewish" state? they have plenty of israeli arabs that are automatically 2nd class citizens if israel is universally recognized as a jewish state. like de world need another apartheid state? this demographic obsession about "jewishness" is NEVER explored let alone challenged in the media. the practical point is that there are alot of arabs in that area and no one wants to take responsibility for them. de israelis in particular must think it's something for nothing - they get a home land and no obligations to those in the area. truth is no one has ever got as good a deal.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 11:11:20 PM »
Ignoring for a moment the fact that you yet can't substantiate your claims that the present-day Jews aren't descended from the biblical Jews... I will indulge you in your disingenuous attempt to shift the focus onto me... only to show you what an imps you are.

WikiBake LOL. There you go again

You must feel everybody dotish like you, to have to run to Wikipedia for information.  Anyone even remotely familiar with the works of Ivan Van Sertima or Cheikh Anta Diop will be familiar with the controversial theory that the ancient Egyptians were black.  The theory appeals to the afrocentrist in all of us, but it really doesn't get much traction without more evidence.  Hard to verify it of course with ancient Kemet lying under the Aswan Dam.

So because yuh cyah find "no conclusive proof" that the nubians of KMT were "exclusive" population mean it ent true. You is ah damn wikipedia idiot yes. Who writing these "conclusive" proof that you swear by? Ah bet you believe Columbus discover T&T too and Santa Claus real.

Dunce... please pay attention (yes, I'm now starting with the "personal attacks" since you've already accused me of it, I might as well). 

I never said anything about "the nubians of KMT were "exclusive" population" of anything.  What I did say is that there is no conclusive proof that the ancient Egyptians were exclusively black.  Implicit in this statement is that there very likely were other ethnicities as well, including the present-day Arabs in Egypt.  You would first have to disprove the presence of today's Arab population among the ancient population.  Said another way, you'd have to prove that the ancient population was exclusively black, in order to say that today's population isn't descended from them.

What if I tell yuh that I have "conclusive proof" that yuh is ah mad man yuh go believe that. Yuh should.

Out ah no where yuh hurling personal attacks. Why yuh always take things so personal yuh rel mad yes. I certain yuh have level madness in yuh. You need to be properly medicated fuh real cause if yuh on medication it obviously NOT working.

Ah feel yuh just ah few thousand posts away from ah heart attack

By the way that prescription offer still on the table 

Take it easy WikiBake, let the blood pressure go down lil bit :beermug:

All this talk about personal attack and how I mad and blood pressure this is more silly puffery to deflect attention from the paucity of your arguments.  If it makes you more comfortable to imagine that I am crazy or here at my computer posting away in anger.. then by all means knock yourself out.  I'm curious as to why you took my "any jackass" comment so personal though, apparently the comment hit home.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:27:42 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 11:16:50 PM »
lawd, you is a typist in trute. all yuh manage here is to type out what i wrote above. a simple "cosign" would suffice.

If you could honestly read what I wrote and conclude that we saying the same thing then you even more hopeless than previously thought.  I clearly pointed out a convergence of thought among Christians and Jews, on ideology which goes beyond Christ's deity.  This is what is absent from your post, and which is the uniting factor (between the two groups) which continues to escape your understanding.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 07:28:41 AM »
What is de Vatican position of bulling little children?
at the risk of being accused of hijacking a thread or trivializing serious issues, the answer to your question is here:

Wikipedia Answer
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1]; } ?>