April 16, 2024, 05:22:09 AM

Author Topic: Ian Alleyne Thread  (Read 96215 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ian Alleyne tntcrimewatch.org
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2011, 09:20:35 AM »
Generally speaking the M-4 carbine (I think the owner of the gun referred to it as an M16/Ar15) is prohibited for purchase in the US. Special configurations with the appropriate ATF stamps are allowed for sale. It would have to be under special circumstances that a US Civilian is given permission to own an M4 with 100% components that can fire select or fully auto.

The AK-47 looks like a modified stock, but does not have an effective range of 1000m...

I'm really shocked that he has a M14. That uses a 308 round, one hit from that and the person would go into hydrostatic shock... you could essentially with the proper tooling, mount a scope on it and use it as a sniper's rifle.

this guy would make some of my redneck hunting buddies proud.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 11:52:58 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2011, 11:33:31 AM »
Ian Alleyne is rel kicks.

DIRECTOR!!!!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »
I lose all respect for Ian Alleyne after the incident with Akon and his sister Dana Alleyne.  The way the man get on is like Akon come home by them and pull he lil 14 yr old sister from she bed and wine on she.  He never mentioned that his sister was just as culpable.  Oh she going down the road for ice cream, dressing up in sexy clothes, storming Zen, and climbing up on the stage when Akon performing...ent she look for she thing ?

No wonder why the man sing "put the blame on me"
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »
The following was taken from Ian's FB page
-----------------------------------------

Ian Alleyne
You wont believe it........ early this morning I took the police and army to 2 shot guns and 300 rounds of ammo
normally used by the army .......... big drama.........
be viewing at 5.30pm .......... we taking back the country.....
keep sending me the info

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »
Ian might be an effeminate, overbearing, arrogant drama queen but this program is pure entertainment.. I tune in daily once I home around the time it on..

Also it seems in many instances to be effective and getting results.

It might not fit into everyone's traditional construct, but it is an avenue from some sort of justice or recourse for alot of people where there currently exists none.. Anyone who has had their car stolen or house broken into or been a victim of other crimes deemed not serious, and has had to deal with the police could attest to this.

Also by putting the spotlight on crimes, incidents, individuals etc, he is increasing awareness and encouraging people to supply information that he can pass on to the authorities. i am not sure how people can not see that as a positive.

I understand why he wouldn't sit well with alot of people, and i too take issue with alot of things i see on the program and alot of the liberties he takes. But as far as I see it the positives far outweigh the negatives imho.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2011, 02:07:46 PM »
Ian might be an effeminate, overbearing, arrogant drama queen but this program is pure entertainment.. I tune in daily once I home around the time it on..

ay ay how you so convince de man have sugar in he suits? ah tort allyuh say he marrid
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2011, 03:44:12 PM »
CRIMEWatch on now!! Allyuh tune in!

http://www.tv6tnt.tv/TV6_Brightcove/default2.html
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 06:08:32 AM »
Ian Alleyne is a fraud.......

Trinidadians like tangible stuff, dais why it easy for politicians to get the public to vote for them....all dey hadda do is give dem a jersey, a 100 dollars or something dey could see or touch and dey head get tief. Is d same shit wit Ian Alleyne. He go on tv and gallery like a hen and d public love it.

Now i believe in entertainment, and for entertainment i give him full props. A by-product of d entertainment is a lil results...and he aint gettin dat by heself. Is d same police who he tryin to upstage dat hadda arrest d ppl. D public doh trust police so dey passin on info to Ian Alleyne who playin more police dan d commissioner. I good wit dat.....whatever

Ian Alleyne went up Laventille when d curfew now start and galleryin heself....he say he make history and how ppl say he coulda never go Laventille.....all dis time de streets empty due to d curfew and Ian have bout 15 men in he security detail behind him. D odder night dey arrest robocop on one woodbrook place and robocop heself say how he in d apartment for for mths....yuh know Ian Alleyne had d audacity to say dat he get info how robocop was in d apartment for four months...steups. When d clip play back, d part when robocop say he was in d apartment for four months mysteriously get cut.

Like somebody say earlier...is only half truths and innuendo from dis hen

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 06:25:46 AM »
Ian Alleyne is a fraud.......

Trinidadians like tangible stuff, dais why it easy for politicians to get the public to vote for them....all dey hadda do is give dem a jersey, a 100 dollars or something dey could see or touch and dey head get tief. Is d same shit wit Ian Alleyne. He go on tv and gallery like a hen and d public love it.

Now i believe in entertainment, and for entertainment i give him full props. A by-product of d entertainment is a lil results...and he aint gettin dat by heself. Is d same police who he tryin to upstage dat hadda arrest d ppl. D public doh trust police so dey passin on info to Ian Alleyne who playin more police dan d commissioner. I good wit dat.....whatever

Ian Alleyne went up Laventille when d curfew now start and galleryin heself....he say he make history and how ppl say he coulda never go Laventille.....all dis time de streets empty due to d curfew and Ian have bout 15 men in he security detail behind him. D odder night dey arrest robocop on one woodbrook place and robocop heself say how he in d apartment for for mths....yuh know Ian Alleyne had d audacity to say dat he get info how robocop was in d apartment for four months...steups. When d clip play back, d part when robocop say he was in d apartment for four months mysteriously get cut.

Like somebody say earlier...is only half truths and innuendo from dis hen
Every now and then I watch a couple minutes of the show and laugh at how unprofessional the entire show is. Iz rel kix. Yes he like plenty gallery ting. For the Moruga shooting he showed a good 5 minutes of the crowd just chanting his name.

This guy was screened and rejected by both the PNM and UNC. He wants to be in the public eye bad bad bad.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 07:17:07 AM »

Do you know last year this imps get a national award ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »
This man is wat TNT need we need a few more wid facking balls like him..

war Recently now known as "shark" aka The Big Fish"
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 01:13:49 PM »
This guy was screened and rejected by both the PNM and UNC.

Not true. He was selected as a PNM candidate, ran for a seat in Chaguanas and lost.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 02:29:55 PM »
Aye, the man make ah big find of ammo in Kelly Village which the Army and Police took full credit for.  :devil:

Allyuh could say what allyuh want - the man is rel kicks and he gives the masses an outlet.

The hunt is on!!!

DIRECTOR!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2011, 05:32:24 AM »
Alleyne searched by police officers
By Vashtee Achibar (Newsday)
Monday, September 5 2011

Crime Watch presenter Ian Alleyne was stopped and searched by police officers yesterday afternoon following a high-speed chase which began at Claxton Bay and ended near the Grand Bazaar intersection when his black SUV was finally intercepted.

Alleyne, another man and a former member of the Defence Force, said to be wanted in connection with several crimes, were order-ed to lie on the ground and searched. The ex-soldier was taken into custody while Alleyne and his associate were allowed to leave.

The drama unfolded shortly after 2 pm on Saturday when a businessman, Dennis Ramdeen reported to St Margaret’s police that he was robbed of his vehicle and $800 in cash at Willow’s scrap Iron Yard in Claxton Bay by two gunmen.

A police exercise comprising Southern Division Police headed by Inspector Ramphal Gosine, members of the Crime Suppression Unit, Inter Agency Task Force and a platoon of soldiers under the command of second Lieutenant Wright from the La Romaine camp with aerial assistance from the Viper one and two helicopters went into action.

Acting on information the officers went to a house in the Forres Park district where they conducted a search and found an Italian Baretta sub-machine gun, five pieces of camouflage clothes and two gun belts.

During the search, the occupant of the house managed to run off, and was picked up by a black SUV. It was this SUV that was hotly pursued by police up the northbound lane of the Sir Solomon Hochoy Highway, and onto the Uriah Butler Highway where it was finally cornered by police.

The officers were shocked to see Crime Watch presenter, Ian Alleyne in the driver’s seat. Police searched the vehicle and Alleyne was allowed to leave.

The suspect from Claxton Bay was taken into custody. During the exercise which was spearheaded by Senior Supt Deodath Dulalchan and ASP Zamsheed Mohammed of the Southern Division, officers also seized a Winchester rifle.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2011, 06:00:10 AM »
Alleyne searched by police officers
By Vashtee Achibar (Newsday)
Monday, September 5 2011

Crime Watch presenter Ian Alleyne was stopped and searched by police officers yesterday afternoon following a high-speed chase which began at Claxton Bay and ended near the Grand Bazaar intersection when his black SUV was finally intercepted.

Alleyne, another man and a former member of the Defence Force, said to be wanted in connection with several crimes, were order-ed to lie on the ground and searched. The ex-soldier was taken into custody while Alleyne and his associate were allowed to leave.

The drama unfolded shortly after 2 pm on Saturday when a businessman, Dennis Ramdeen reported to St Margaret’s police that he was robbed of his vehicle and $800 in cash at Willow’s scrap Iron Yard in Claxton Bay by two gunmen.

A police exercise comprising Southern Division Police headed by Inspector Ramphal Gosine, members of the Crime Suppression Unit, Inter Agency Task Force and a platoon of soldiers under the command of second Lieutenant Wright from the La Romaine camp with aerial assistance from the Viper one and two helicopters went into action.

Acting on information the officers went to a house in the Forres Park district where they conducted a search and found an Italian Baretta sub-machine gun, five pieces of camouflage clothes and two gun belts.

During the search, the occupant of the house managed to run off, and was picked up by a black SUV. It was this SUV that was hotly pursued by police up the northbound lane of the Sir Solomon Hochoy Highway, and onto the Uriah Butler Highway where it was finally cornered by police.

The officers were shocked to see Crime Watch presenter, Ian Alleyne in the driver’s seat. Police searched the vehicle and Alleyne was allowed to leave.

The suspect from Claxton Bay was taken into custody. During the exercise which was spearheaded by Senior Supt Deodath Dulalchan and ASP Zamsheed Mohammed of the Southern Division, officers also seized a Winchester rifle.

well on his facebook page, he wrote that 'a wanted man surrendered himself to him and he handed him over to the police'  ::)

i dont normally be home to watch Ian, but for the episodes i have seen, d man is a kix man. but his handling of evidence is unprofessional.
case in point, his 'find' of the guns and ammo, i would call that tampering with evidence. i cant find the video to post it
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2011, 06:14:10 AM »
"Acting on information the officers went to a house in the Forres Park district where they conducted a search and found an Italian Baretta sub-machine gun, five pieces of camouflage clothes and two gun belts.

During the search, the occupant of the house managed to run off, and was picked up by a black SUV. It was this SUV that was hotly pursued by police up the northbound lane of the Sir Solomon Hochoy Highway, and onto the Uriah Butler Highway where it was finally cornered by police. "

??? ???
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2011, 08:31:28 AM »
If the man is the driver of a car and a suspect is running from the police and you pick him up you are an accomplice.

Lock up he arse.

Why did he drive away and have the police giving chase...that is wasting of police time. Another charge.

We go see this afternoon when he ready to gallery heself..and hear the story from his side.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2011, 10:54:03 AM »
ok dat is real madness everybody should have been taken down to headquarters, yuh have to be deaf dumb an' blind to not see anyting fishy in dat
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 11:18:18 AM »
Something about that report aint sounding right. I will wait for this evening to hear what he saying
Youtube Channel

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2011, 11:56:41 AM »
Something about that report aint sounding right. I will wait for this evening to hear what he saying

From Mr. Alleyne's FB page:

"One of the most notorious persons wanted by the police turned himself over to me today as police and army searched for him......... he felt safer to turn himself over to me than the police.....if you saw me on the ground under the gun of the police near Grand Bazzar don't fear I was not being arrested ...... it was the handing over of the wanted man.......see it all on Crime Watch on monday.......another example of the confidence both the police and the public have in us."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »
Express had it like dis:
SOUTHERN Division police, during two separate exercises over the weekend, recovered a German-made sub-machine gun and a loaded 9 mm pistol.

During a raid at a house at Diamond Village, Claxton Bay, on Saturday, police found the German-made sub-machine gun, a tripod stand and a camouflage uniform.

Police said the suspect was not at home when they raided his premises but he was held later that afternoon, in the vicinity of Grand Bazaar, after he surrendered himself to TV6's Crime Watch host, Ian Alleyne.

Police, acting on information they received from Alleyne, intercepted Alleyne's car and took the suspect into custody. Alleyne confirmed the incident, saying he was pleased that another alleged notorious criminal was taken off the streets

Doh TV6 and Express link obvious.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »
If the man is the driver of a car and a suspect is running from the police and you pick him up you are an accomplice.

Lock up he arse.

Why did he drive away and have the police giving chase...that is wasting of police time. Another charge.

We go see this afternoon when he ready to gallery heself..and hear the story from his side.

"Accessory after the fact"... but yes you are correct, he shoulda been charged.  He coulda hand over the fella minus the chase.  I doh know south, but ah know Claxton Bay to Grand Bazaar is a very long drive... slackness that Alleyne carry that thing so far.  Slackness also that police let ah man run out de house knowing that the house have guns and ammo in it (hence the reason for the 'raid'). 

How they didn't secure the premises by having the house surrounded is a mystery... let alone not have any police out front to prevent a 'getaway' vehicle from pulling up and carrying off a suspect.  Then to entertain that chase for so long... they couldn't radio police from up north to help them intercept the getaway vehicle before they finally did?  A highspeed chase is very dangerous to the public... if they going to engage in on they should make it as brief as possible. 

At least the Express ent call the arms a "cache" as they did in another article... 3 guns (including a rust "submachine gun") does not equal a "cache" of arms.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2011, 01:08:18 PM »
Bakes,

Lemme tell yuh something...they had to know Ian Alleyne was the driver...and/or it was his vehicle...because Claxton Bay to Grand Bazzar is nearly the whole damn highway and they woulda riddle the Van with bullet to make it stop.

Shoot Out and Car Chase with Police and Bandit doh ever last long in T&T...and bandit ALWAYS come second.

BTW I sure it probably was an orchestrated ting and Alleyne musbe doing he Gallery Harry ting and was talking to the suspect during the drive and the police all along.

In T&T after the Police Flash dey Lights and Hit yuh d Siren...dey pulling alongside with weapons drawn. If you ent stop is bullet in yuh arse.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »
Yeah that whole scenario strikes me as very... incredible, and I mean that literally.  A "high speed" chase that distance thru south... and no traffic? lol

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2011, 04:31:05 PM »
I am a long time viewer of Crimewatch...and that fella (Eddie Phillip) was on Crimewatch before, a while back. He was one of the first people who Ian called out on live tv to "assist him with his investigations" lol.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »
This guy was screened and rejected by both the PNM and UNC.

Not true. He was selected as a PNM candidate, ran for a seat in Chaguanas and lost.
my mistake

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2011, 04:42:56 PM »
Ian showing the footage from this weekend...given how limited his editing is (i.e. - he more or less shows the whole video), it does look like he assisted, rather than hindered, the police in this instance. Overzealous as usual, but got the job done. Rel drama in this clip though, yuh cud feel the tension in that car wid Eddie Phillip

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »
Alyuh see how Eddie personalty change in the car , like jekyll and hyde
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2011, 05:00:53 PM »

Lock up he arse.

So don't you see, the express was given false info, bc if that was the case, then the allayne fella would've been harboring ah criminal which would've warranted his arrest. the fact that dude was not arrested, means that there's more to the story than meets the eye.

PS: knowing he's ah public figur who dogs law enforcement regularly would've given them incentive and made it even easier to arrest him, and the fact that they didn't, i'll say i have to believe that the fella surrendered to him.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2011, 05:04:28 PM »
Ian showing the footage from this weekend...given how limited his editing is (i.e. - he more or less shows the whole video), it does look like he assisted, rather than hindered, the police in this instance. Overzealous as usual, but got the job done. Rel drama in this clip though, yuh cud feel the tension in that car wid Eddie Phillip

The man just do that to get good footage for his show!!

Ian Alleyene is a real gallery man but he is genuinely helping to solve crime and catch criminals!

More power to him! Allyuh text in allyuh $10 yet?! 8)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:06:51 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>