How will T&T do.

First Round Knock-Out
10 (52.6%)
Semifinals
7 (36.8%)
Finals
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: 2010 Women's World Cup Qualifying.  (Read 35870 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Women's World Cup Qualifying.
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2010, 09:18:01 PM »
Not one person could tell the players take it down a notch?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2010, 09:19:51 PM »
Why is it hard?
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »
We are too disorganized to beat Mexico. Doh blame de keeper. Take that up with her GK coach. She has been raw for the past three years and it seems like they are not addressing the little things that will take her to the next level, Until they teach these girls how to keep the ball through good support and ball movement instead of de boom kick we are not going a place. Trini is finally at the pint where we can compete with some of the best both physically and athletically. So lets focus on things like principles of attack and defense. We should be pushing players high on that Mexican defense to avoid them from building out of the back. We also need to stop hyping up these teams on they hard work. We need to hype them up on smart work. Terms like they have real fight and they work hard takes too much precedence sometimes. Don't get me wrong it is needed to be successful. However, we need to focus more on the football. It is sorely lacking. To simply say well we don;t get beat bad anymore is a sign of success. Well for me that is played out. There is a trend in women's football throughout the world. The teams with a solid history of mens football are progressing nicely. They try to emulate their men. We have some good players. Now they just need to be coached/organized on the field

Was gonna comment on that in the 1st 30 minutes of the game. The principles of play are sorely lacking. Glad you brought it up.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »
Next task for this team learn to settle down and pass d ball properly. Mollon leaps and bounds ahead of d skill level of d rest
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2010, 09:25:03 PM »
I like Mollon. Trini need 4 more of her

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2010, 09:26:23 PM »
DH This should be for all the teams. It should start from U10's

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »
Next task for this team learn to settle down and pass d ball properly. Mollon leaps and bounds ahead of d skill level of d rest

If these girls can't do it now, what are the chances they will learn it?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2010, 09:27:34 PM »
u know what funny. d u17 girls have a better defensive structure than this team
Youtube Channel

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2010, 09:29:56 PM »
It sad because you can get more out of them time. If we going to lose me might as well get them losing playing football. At least over time it will raise their standard of play. stueps
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 04:24:11 AM by nnyman18 »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2010, 09:32:42 PM »
It sad because you can get more out of this time. If we going to lose me might as well get them losing playing football. At least over time it will rise their standard of play. stueps

Correct is right. I really thought this game we would have tried to play some football, but we stuck with kicking the ball forward. Then we tried to muscle our way and bully Mexico, neither work. How about then playing some football.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2010, 09:34:29 PM »
yo.  ladies... very very well done.  of course there is room for improvement but if i see one more game of fightin 90+ mins like that from allyuh i overzin that ketch ass mens team and follwin allyuh  :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2010, 09:37:15 PM »
It sad because you can get more out of this time. If we going to lose me might as well get them losing playing football. At least over time it will rise their standard of play. stueps

ent i seeing potential but as long as Shabbaz and them fellas there, we aint going no where. How is it Pellerud get the girls u17 team in under 2 years to have a proper structure on the pitch, is how long Shabbaz there? we need some new thinking now. Imagine Pellas now come and the team looking better, imagine what some good work can do. Yes we improve leaps and bounds, but how come u cah pass straight yet?

edit:

i nearly forget, well done ladies u play better than before and i cant fault alyuh for that, much better showing
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2010, 09:40:45 PM »

Correct is right. I really thought this game we would have tried to play some football, but we stuck with kicking the ball forward. Then we tried to muscle our way and bully Mexico, neither work. How about then playing some football.

because they cah pass straight  :devil: is a sad thing eh, we want them to play but we have no plan to find young girls to play ball from small, how we go improve? sigh  :-\
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2010, 09:44:54 PM »

because they cah pass straight  :devil: is a sad thing eh, we want them to play but we have no plan to find young girls to play ball from small, how we go improve? sigh  :-\

I does feel sorry for them girls, but some blame have to lie at their feet, just like the men's team.

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2010, 09:54:26 PM »
Definitely at the end of the day coaches coach managers manage and players play. So they still have to get it done
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 04:25:03 AM by nnyman18 »

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2010, 10:04:19 PM »
Damn... I wish I was coaching this team cause there is a lot of raw talent to work with!!!

I feel bad for those girls knowing they were not coached in building up an attack if they needed to get results vs teams like Mex, Can & US.

I would also not blame the coach for such a poor attacking team performance cause he does not have this coaching knowledge but I will blame TTFF for their lack of vision!

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2010, 11:48:45 PM »
Just got back to the hotel from the stadium and it was rocking folks. I have no voice left as I was completely drowned out by 20,000 football mad Mexicans....lmao.
Our girls more than held there own to a very strong , smart and well disciplined sqaud. That was a very tough goal to give up in the 44th min and really took whatever momentum the Princesses have built up straight down the tubes... The Princesses have to stay mentally focused as their loss of concentration when they had all the time in the world to trap and control and look for a player was very frsutrating from this spectators point of view. I will not knock anyone individual and or unit on the pitch as it is very easy for you all to sideline coach as you all have all the answers for everything.
No disrespect gentlemen however until you have ran 7-9 kms during a game in 35 deegree heat in a hostile environment like these young ladies have then nobody and I mean nobody should be disrespecting this sqaud.
You all expect a win each and every match. This is not realistic. As they say first you half to learn to walk before you can jog and then ultimately run.
The program has come leaps and bounds from the past four years and I will say right now that in 2015 this squad will be challenging and or beating the top squads in Concacaf. The gap between the middle of the pack and the top of the pack is now closer than it ever has been. We have the infrastructure and the programs in place it will continue to flourish with more hard work and committment from our younger players as they are our future. Now please sit back and get off your high horses and stop with the negativity and pay blessing to these young Princesses who have played their hearts out in the two games so far.

Cheers to the Princesess from 19

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2010, 04:41:39 AM »
Just got back to the hotel from the stadium and it was rocking folks. I have no voice left as I was completely drowned out by 20,000 football mad Mexicans....lmao.
Our girls more than held there own to a very strong , smart and well disciplined sqaud. That was a very tough goal to give up in the 44th min and really took whatever momentum the Princesses have built up straight down the tubes... The Princesses have to stay mentally focused as their loss of concentration when they had all the time in the world to trap and control and look for a player was very frsutrating from this spectators point of view. I will not knock anyone individual and or unit on the pitch as it is very easy for you all to sideline coach as you all have all the answers for everything.
No disrespect gentlemen however until you have ran 7-9 kms during a game in 35 deegree heat in a hostile environment like these young ladies have then nobody and I mean nobody should be disrespecting this sqaud.
You all expect a win each and every match. This is not realistic. As they say first you half to learn to walk before you can jog and then ultimately run.
The program has come leaps and bounds from the past four years and I will say right now that in 2015 this squad will be challenging and or beating the top squads in Concacaf. The gap between the middle of the pack and the top of the pack is now closer than it ever has been. We have the infrastructure and the programs in place it will continue to flourish with more hard work and committment from our younger players as they are our future. Now please sit back and get off your high horses and stop with the negativity and pay blessing to these young Princesses who have played their hearts out in the two games so far.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2010, 05:20:42 AM »
Someone is looking on the bright side. The question is ? Can this coach take us to the promise land.Patriotism
is not enough in today"s World of Sports. The right tools and the leadership are key components to success.
 Some Good news lift the human spirit on this gloomy Monday.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2010, 06:03:35 AM »
Someone is looking on the bright side. The question is ? Can this coach take us to the promise land.Patriotism
is not enough in today"s World of Sports. The right tools and the leadership are key components to success.
 Some Good news lift the human spirit on this gloomy Monday.
shabazz? NO
Youtube Channel

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2010, 06:11:22 AM »
dem gal bunin real eye.mollon only goin down de line ent cutin in at all.keeper is de worse and like always they go take de positives and next time we see them they still aint organize   
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2010, 07:30:46 AM »

I understand what you saying, but the score line is flattering to deceive. Yeah we eh get blow out by goals, but in terms of in the flow of the game we still getting blow out. We eh play no football, none. All we attack were far and few in between and the majority of the time it's an individual effort. Last night we showed no committment to the attack. In the first half it was get the ball to Mollon, who was not up to the task. Then in the 2nd hustle the opponents and we got caught out cause we are more worried aboout being physical than playing.

No one is not saying the girls effort was not or is not good enough, just that we would like to see something resembling football. 1 pass, 2 passes and back to Mexico. Even when we kick the ball we not doing it with purpose. There many times within the game players had time and space to receive and make some thing positive and they just stood and swung their leg, not even stepping to the ball before striking, just stand and swing. Can't agree with that. If my players do that they in trouble. Try to play, it's the only way we will get better.

For the ability of Tasha St. Louis and Mollon our midfield should have been much more dominant and show some play.Why play Mollon on the side with no proper service?  Get her in the middle and let her cause her problems from there, she can always drift out. There was so much wrong tactically and technically last night. It can be argued that I'm nit picking but at this level that's what it's about, the little details. You have to make as least mistakes as possible.

This is not being negative, just realistic of the entire situation.

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2010, 09:18:46 AM »
Gent's we will continue this conversation later today. I will let you all continue to do what you do best .... :beermug:
Am going to enjoy the day however first dropping by the teams to say "great game" to my daughter and her mates.

cheers   19

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2010, 09:30:31 AM »
do we have a primary school girls league? we really need to find players, is about time. We have d talent, but nobody to find it, and develop it. D way i see it, womens ball, is a untapped gold mine here, it so obvious. d Gap is small now, but if we wait, they going to end up like d mens team now.
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »
where guyana suddenly get all these "pale" players from?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6NnbQ1ljm8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o6NnbQ1ljm8</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6NnbQ1ljm8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o6NnbQ1ljm8</a>

foreign born
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2010, 12:01:17 PM »

foreign born

me eh know yes. i know the coach is also the coach of USF. maybe he somehow recruit some of he players from there to play int'l ball?

either dat or guyanese like to bull white woman.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2010, 02:19:33 PM »
either dat or guyanese like to bull white woman.

:devil:

Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »
but seriously we really need to get serious with we football, women and men, this embarrassment cah continue, is only one setta talk and no action, i still waiting to see anil put he money where he mouth is
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2010, 05:00:55 PM »
tonight on WI sports chan 14 and live feed http://www.concacaftv.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,12907,00.html . USA game will be good

Guatemala vs. Haiti, 7 p.m.

United States vs. Costa Rica, 9:30 p.m.
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>