How will T&T do.

First Round Knock-Out
10 (52.6%)
Semifinals
7 (36.8%)
Finals
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: 2010 Women's World Cup Qualifying.  (Read 35878 times)

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Women's World Cup Qualifying.
« Reply #240 on: November 12, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »
CK 1 you hit the nail on the head my friend and you are right I should not have to be eloquant however I choose to be. Just to let you know I am supporter of the National program and the players and staffers who toil with-in it. Politics are always going to be involved as you and I both know. However I will say this that there is always "three" sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in between. So when players and or parents complain about issues at hand just remember that we only have one side of the story... You know what really disapoints me about all the support that everyone is talking about on-line is that not one SW.NET supporter and or family member of a player other than my wife and I showed up to give our support to the team and its management staff for this tournament.
Talk the talk however walk the walk my friends ....

Cheers   19

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 12, 2010, 03:41:09 PM »
CK 1 you hit the nail on the head my friend and you are right I should not have to be eloquant however I choose to be. Just to let you know I am supporter of the National program and the players and staffers who toil with-in it. Politics are always going to be involved as you and I both know. However I will say this that there is always "three" sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in between. So when players and or parents complain about issues at hand just remember that we only have one side of the story... You know what really disapoints me about all the support that everyone is talking about on-line is that not one SW.NET supporter and or family member of a player other than my wife and I showed up to give our support to the team and its management staff for this tournament.

Cheers   19
I am certain that many here want to support but are TIRED of the slackness involving the TTFF and its approach or lack thereof to football across the board...if we all choose to be eloquent with our position then we end up condoning the slackness.

Now, look at who they send to Jamaica to represent we at a FIFA conference on Youth Development ...the same set of jokers. How does FIFA fine Warner JR for world cup ticketing scandal (this is my eloquest way to say this) and now he is in a Leadership position with this group ???
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 12, 2010, 04:38:10 PM »

Cheers   19

19 you have only recently became part of T&T National set up so therefore you have a right to be very optimistic aboout everything. You must remember that we have seen this movie time and time again at every level and gender of T&T football "program". It's basically the same cast and script retitled. No one is taking away from the girls their effort, but at the same time like CK1 said this is not club football, this is the highest level whereby it is expected that a player do their best along with the staff to win. At this level only results matter. A 1-0 loss is a loss, nothing else as far as fans concerned. The technical staff can see what they did right or wrong.

I understand why you are so positive and that's great. Remember, there are others here who have been in the same position you are in right now.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 12, 2010, 05:54:43 PM »
from the horses mouth

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4srdB_ZvAEg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4srdB_ZvAEg</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 12, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »
from the horses mouth

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4srdB_ZvAEg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4srdB_ZvAEg</a>
If I was him I'd do the same thing...collect big money, lime and drink rum and coconut water :beermug: It is hard work to develop players and it takes a lot of committment and headache...so I would be the Director and let the local wannabe coaches fight up and get pong on the SW board while I enjoy my retirement in the tropics instead of cold scandanavia :rotfl:
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 12, 2010, 10:24:51 PM »
Well as see meh boy boy CKI step in and drop real knowledge as usual so I won't say too much. we are always on the same page so when he speaks I does feel like its my words. I will however respond to the question that was asked Nyman 18 what does the 90's football with the countries you have mentioned compared to football today in respects to the women's game.Just so I understand your thought process? The point I was making had to do with Women playing football in Trinidad since the middle 80's at a time when the world was still grasping women's football. Now look at some of these same countries and see where they have taken the game and what thy have been getting out of their players. For me if the right things were put in place Trini could have been a power house in the CONCACAF region. To see we have not made the strides that could have been made from that point to now is really hard for me to handle. This has more to do with the administration and less to to do with the players. To add to your point Soccer 19. I was actually very pleased with the players I saw against Mexico. My problem has never been with the players. I have brought women's team to Trinidad in the past and have played and coached against some of these same players and coaches. Since the first time I did it i was impressed with the players. My beef has always been with the administrators and the coaches who have been given the charge to right with by these players. To wear the national team colors should be an honor. So the work rate and playing like its your last game should be expected. Once we give these players the proper structure to execute their craft, Trini might just be surprised by the football these ladies are truly capable of.
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 19, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »
Go Italy  :whip:

U.S. roster announced for playoff series vs Italy

by US Soccer - Communications
11/12/2010 - 09:30 a.m.

Lindsay Tarpley is one of four WPS players who have been added to the U.S. roster for the Italy playoff series following the CONCACAF Women's World Cup Qualifying Tournament.
CHICAGO (Nov. 12, 2010) – U.S. Women’s National Team head coach Pia Sundhage has named 24 players to travel to Italy for the first leg of the home-and-home series that will determine the final spot in the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup.

The first leg will take place in Padova, Italy on Nov. 20 at Euganeo Stadium and will be live on ESPN3.com at 10:30 a.m. ET (4:30 p.m. local). The entire roster will continue to Chicago for the second leg on Nov. 27 at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Ill., which will kick off at 1 p.m. ET and also be broadcast on ESPN3.com.

Tickets starting at $10 are on sale through ussoccer.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, at all Ticketmaster ticket centers throughout Chicagoland (including Carson Pirie Scott and Walmart stores), and at the Toyota Park ticket office (open Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.). Groups of 15 or more can obtain a discount order form at ussoccer.com or call 312-528-1290.

The USA will leave for Italy on Nov. 14 and will have four full days of preparation in Padova before opening the two-leg series that will be decided by aggregate goals. If the teams are tied on total goals after the two matches, away goals will count as double.

Sundhage is bringing the 20 players who were in Mexico for the 2010 CONCACAF Women’s World Cup Qualifying tournament while adding three additional midfielders in Lindsay Tarpley, Leslie Osborne and Tina DiMartino, as well as goalkeeper Ashlyn Harris, who trained with the team in Cancun but was not part of the game-day rosters. Sundhage will name 18 players to suit up for each of the two matches.

Tarpley, who has 120 caps, participated in the USA’s pre-qualifying training camp, her first since fully recovering from ACL surgery. This is Osborne’s first call-up since July 2009. She has 61 caps and was a member of the USA’s 2007 FIFA Women’s World Cup Team. DiMartino, who has five caps, is coming off a solid season in WPS with the Philadelphia Independence, for whom she scored four goals.

In Mexico, the USA received goals from Abby Wambach (who scored eight times during the tournament to up her career total to 117), Amy Rodriguez, Lauren Cheney, Megan Rapinoe, Carli Lloyd, Alex Morgan, Rachel Buehler and Yael Averbuch, but an upset loss to Mexico in the semifinal sent the USA into the playoff against the Italians.

U.S. Women’s National Team Roster by Position (Detailed Roster)

GOALKEEPERS (3): Nicole Barnhart (FC Gold Pride), Ashlyn Harris (Washington Freedom), Jill Loyden (Chicago Red Stars)

DEFENDERS (7): Rachel Buehler (FC Gold Pride), Stephanie Cox (Boston Breakers), Ali Krieger (FFC Frankfurt), Amy LePeilbet (Boston Breakers), Heather Mitts (Philadelphia Independence), Christie Rampone (Sky Blue FC), Becky Sauerbrunn (Washington Freedom)

MIDFIELDERS (10): Yael Averbuch (Sky Blue FC), Shannon Boxx (FC Gold Pride), Tina DiMartino (Philadelphia Independence), Kristine Lilly (Boston Breakers), Lori Lindsey (Philadelphia Independence), Carli Lloyd (Sky Blue FC), Heather O’Reilly (Sky Blue FC), Leslie Osborne (Boston Breakers), Megan Rapinoe (Chicago Red Stars), Lindsay Tarpley (Boston Breakers)

FORWARDS (4): Lauren Cheney (Boston Breakers), Alex Morgan (California), Amy Rodriguez (Philadelphia Independence), Abby Wambach (Washington Freedom)

(Source: http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/news/general/101112-usa-roster....)
Youtube Channel

Offline RehanaOmardeenfan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 20, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »
The womans game is a joke

2 minutes stoppage, but the ref allowed nearly 4 minutes for the US to score.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 20, 2010, 11:31:47 AM »
wtf.  >:( , now the US have a great advantage now stueps
Youtube Channel

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 20, 2010, 10:58:04 PM »
Fellas we don't have to hate. the truth of the matter is US was upset by Mexico. They are still one of the top teams in the world. The Italians did as much as they can to compete. However, the victory was never in doubt. We will take care of business here at home and will be the last team to qualify

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 21, 2010, 03:04:46 PM »
Fellas we don't have to hate. the truth of the matter is US was upset by Mexico. They are still one of the top teams in the world. The Italians did as much as they can to compete. However, the victory was never in doubt. We will take care of business here at home and will be the last team to qualify

Good luck in the next game. I know we discussed this on another thread (U17), but I think USA is suffering from a vision that moved them away from selecting technical players, for big and strong. Long lost is the generation of Hamm, Jennings, Fondy etc. Michel Akers was tall, strong and very technical, there is presently no one even close to that level. The team lacks a balance in individual make up & skill talents.  Having said all that, I agree USA will be at the WC, but in all honesty it should have never come to a playoff situation for the third spot.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline RehanaOmardeenfan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 22, 2010, 07:28:29 AM »

I dont see how you all could afford to buy the ref off when your in a recession

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 22, 2010, 10:57:29 AM »

I dont see how you all could afford to buy the ref off when your in a recession

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 22, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »
ahhmm i have ah lil observation....de US v Italy game play in Italy right?

so when de ref give extra extra time, dey put ah gate/fence/Berlin Wall/US-Mexican border wall in front de US goal or what?

Why de extra extra time couldn't be advantageous to de mother c*&t HOME (!!!!) team?

How de hell it becomes advantageous only to de away team (The Evil Empire!!!)?

people really eh easy nah....
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 22, 2010, 12:39:54 PM »
ahhmm i have ah lil observation....de US v Italy game play in Italy right?

so when de ref give extra extra time, dey put ah gate/fence/Berlin Wall/US-Mexican border wall in front de US goal or what?

Why de extra extra time couldn't be advantageous to de mother c*&t HOME (!!!!) team?

How de hell it becomes advantageous only to de away team (The Evil Empire!!!)?

people really eh easy nah....
         :applause: :applause: :beermug:

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 22, 2010, 12:44:39 PM »
USA all de way..  war will be present at toyota park wid a big f**kin american flag!!!!!!!!!!!

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 22, 2010, 01:11:21 PM »
italy!
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 22, 2010, 01:53:19 PM »
USA all de way..  war will be present at toyota park wid a big f**kin american flag!!!!!!!!!!!

war

I am thinking about making the trip.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2010, 01:57:46 PM »
Observer I couldn't agree with you more. However its a practice that has been going on now for sometime. When I worked with the U13 regional teams and the U14 youth national teams I was able to influence the additions of some of the more creative youth players that are still in the youth programs. They are the next generation of players. One of them is currently in injured in the senior team and will be back in the near future. However, many of my associates still believe in the physical components of the game so they would push through some of the bigger stronger faster players. WE SHOULD NOT BE IN A PLAYOFF SYSTEM TO QUALIFY. It shows how much we have fallen off on the World Stage. This is a trend I had been discussing with my peers within the national team program for the past 5 years. So if some of the results( U17's don't qualify, U20's lose to Nigeria at the U20 World Cup and now this) during the last year doesn't bring about any changes we will have to get accustom being in the also ran when it comes to the Europeans, South Americans and the East Asians. The Africans are also steadily improving and well the CONCACAF top teams keep nipping on our heels. We will defeat italy here at home. I am not worried about that. But we maybe in for a rude awakening at the World Cup if we don't get out sh*t together

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 22, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »
I am not worried about that. But we maybe in for a rude awakening at the World Cup if we don't get out sh*t together

Look USA poison right here, MARTA  :devil:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iba7RiOuvEQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iba7RiOuvEQ</a>

Brazil's Marta, left, controls the ball under pressure from Chile's Tatiana Perez at a Women's South American Championship soccer match in Quito, Ecuador, Sunday Nov. 21, 2010. Brazil qualified for the 2011 Women's World Cup in Germany.

Remember this team?  :devil: they coming!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/92Ubrul7q2E&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/92Ubrul7q2E&amp;</a>

Brazil's women's soccer team celebrate after defeating Chile 3-1 and winning the Women's South American Soccer Championship in Quito, Ecuador, Sunday Nov. 21, 2010. Brazil will compete in the 2011 Women's World Cup in Germany.

Brazil's captain Aline holds her team's trophy after defeating Chile 3-1 and winning the Women's South American Soccer Championship as FIFA's President Joseph Blatter, bottom center, looks on in Quito, Ecuador, Sunday Nov. 21, 2010. Brazil will compete in the 2011 Women's World Cup in Germany.

Brazil's captain Aline holds her team's trophy after defeating Chile 1-0 and winning the Women's South American Soccer Championship as FIFA's President Joseph Blatter, bottom, looks on in Quito, Ecuador, Sunday Nov. 21, 2010. Brazil will compete in the 2011 Women's World Cup in Germany.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 02:43:52 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 22, 2010, 05:33:40 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DA3cSiDIEyA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DA3cSiDIEyA</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 28, 2010, 07:31:01 AM »
U.S. qualifies for 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup

BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. (Nov. 27, 2010) – The U.S. Women’s National Team defeated Italy 1-0 in front of more than 9,000 fans in the second match of a two-leg playoff series to win 2-0 on aggregate and earn the sixteenth and final berth to the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup.

The USA had won the first leg, 1-0, in Padova, Italy on Nov. 20 on a late goal from Alex Morgan.

“(After the loss to Mexico in CONCACAF Qualifying), the locker room was disappointed and sad but it didn't take long to be like 'Ok, we need to take a different road to the World Cup' and look at it in a positive way,” said U.S. head coach Pia Sundhage. “The last thing I said in pregame today was that the glass is half full. It's been a bumpy road, but we need to enjoy it and it will take us all the way to Germany."

The only goal of the game at Toyota Park came off the foot of Amy Rodriguez in the 40th minute after a nice build-up down the left wing. Megan Rapinoe created the scoring opportunity with a brilliant dribbling run, first cutting into the middle before faking a shot and cutting back in the penalty area.

She then smacked an angled shot that Italian goalkeeper Anna Picarelli knocked down, but couldn’t hold.  Rodriguez was first to the rolling ball, sliding bravely to pound it into the roof of the net from six yards.

The Americans weathered a poor first 20 minutes in which several giveaways in the defensive third led to dangerous Italian chances, but as it did during the entire match and two-leg series, the U.S. defense held strong. The USA out-shot Italy 17-5 for the match and if not for several excellent saves from Picarelli, the outcome would have been decided much earlier.

Italy’s three best chances of the game came in the eighth, 15th and 33rd minutes, the first coming when Carolini Pini had a wide open shot from 12 yards but struck a weak attempt right at U.S. goalkeeper Nicole Barnhart. The other chance came off a quickly taken short corner that ended with a cross flashing dangerously in front of the U.S. net, but no Italian could get a piece of the ball.

The final Italian chance of the first half came after a miscommunication between Barnhart and defender Rachel Buehler at the top of the U.S. penalty area. It looked momentarily as if the Italians would have a shot at an open net before American defenders recovered to diffuse the situation.

Rodriguez was dangerous through her speed during the entire match. In the seventh minute she burst behind the defense into the left side of the penalty area but chose to cross instead of shoot and her pass found no takers at the far post. In the 17th minute, she did well to make room for a cross from the left side, but it sailed over Abby Wambach’s head.

The USA created several dangerous opportunities on mid-range free kicks against the 5-foot-4 Picarelli, who managed to get a fist on the services, but not enough to clear them out of danger. However, the U.S. team couldn’t get to any of the rebounds before the Italians managed to clear.

As the game wore on the 5-foot-11 Wambach started to impose herself on the Italian defenders. She dug out a ball deep in the left corner of the goal box in the 31st minute and crossed to the far post, but Heather O’Reilly got bodied off the play by a defender before she could strike it home.

In stoppage time of the first half, Wambach ran under a long ball and got in on a breakaway. With a defender draped on her back, she fired a left-footed shot from just above the penalty spot, but Picarelli closed the angle well and made the save.

The USA controlled almost the entire second half as Italy managed just one shot in the second 45 minutes and the Americans could have effectively ended the match twice in the first few minutes after the break.

In the 48th minute, Wambach spun off a player at the top of the box and slid to play a square pass to Rapinoe who had an open shot from 16 yards, but she knocked it over the bar and into the stands.

Just seconds later, Wambach pulled off a diving header off a cross from Rodriguez, but it was pushed away spectacularly by the flying Picarelli.

U.S. head coach Pia Sundhage sent on Lauren Cheney in the 59th minute, putting her up top and shifting Rodriguez to left midfield. Seconds later Cheney hit the crossbar after latching onto a free ball in the right side of box. Outside back Ali Krieger was the second and last substitute of the match, playing the last 15 minutes in place of Heather Mitts.

Picarelli, an American from the Los Angeles area whose dad is of Italian heritage and who played her college soccer at Pepperdine University, was solid in goal once again, making eight saves to keep the match close.

The matches against Italy marked the first time the U.S. Women have participated in a playoff to qualify for a FIFA Women’s World Cup, having advanced directly from the CONCACAF qualifying tournament in each previous attempt.

With the USA’s qualification, the 16-team field for the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup is now set. The qualifiers are: host Germany, Korea DPR, Japan and Australia from Asia and Sweden, Norway, France and England from Europe, New Zealand from Oceania, the USA, Canada and Mexico from CONCACAF, Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea from Africa and Brazil and Colombia from South America.

The USA will now await the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup Final Draw which will take place on Monday, Nov. 29 in Frankfurt, Germany to find out its first round opponents in what will be the sixth Women’s World Cup tournament.

The 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup will take place from June 26-July 17 in nine venues across Germany: Berlin, Frankfurt, Mönchengladbach, Sinsheim, Wolfsburg, Augsburg, Bochum, Dresden and Leverkusen.

Match: U.S. Women’s National Team vs. Italy
Date: Nov. 27, 2010
Competition: 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup Playoff – Second Leg
Venue: Toyota Park; Bridgeview, Ill.
Kickoff: 1 p.m. CT
Attendance: 9,508
Weather: Sunny, cold – 31 degrees

Scoring Summary:    1          2          F
USA                            1          0          1
ITA                             0          0          0

USA – Amy Rodriguez (Megan Rapinoe)                 40th minute

Lineups:

USA: 18-Nicole Barnhart; 2-Heather Mitts (16-Ali Krieger, 76), 6-Amy LePeilbet, 3-Christie Rampone (Capt.), 4-Rachel Buehler; 9-Heather O’Reilly, 7-Shannon Boxx, 10-Carli Lloyd, 15-Megan Rapinoe (12-Lauren Cheney, 59); 8-Amy Rodriguez, 17-Abby Wambach
Subs not used: 1-Jill Loyden, 5-Alex Morgan, 11-Lori Lindsey, 13-Kristine Lilly, 14-Stephanie Cox
Head Coach: Pia Sundhage

ITA: 1-Ana Maria Picarelli; 2-Sara Gama, 3-Roberta D’Adda (15-Alia Guagni, 46), 4-Alessia Tuttino, 5-Elisabetta Tona, 6-Laura Neboli, 7-Giulia Domenichetti, 8-Carolina Pini (18-Silvia Fuselli, 53), 9-Patrizia Panico (Capt.), 10-Pamela Conti, 11-Elisa Camporese,
Subs not used: 12-Sara Penzo, 13-Raffaella Manieri, 14-Marta Carissimi, 16-Viviana Schiavi, 17-Evelyn Vicchiarello,
Head Coach:  Pietro Ghedin

Statistical Summary: USA / ITA
Shots: 17 / 5
Shots on Goal: 9 / 3
Saves: 3 / 8
Corner Kicks: 7 / 4
Fouls: 10 / 9
Offside: 7 / 9

Misconduct Summary:
None

Officials:
Referee: Cha Sung Mi (KOR)               
Assistant Referee 1: Allyson Flynn (AUS)
Assistant Referee 2: Ho Sarah May Yee (AUS)         
Fourth Official: Hong Eun Ah (KOR)

http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/news/general/101127-usa-italy.aspx
Youtube Channel

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 28, 2010, 09:34:25 AM »
allyuh faggots who living here in the usa and hate our national team take dat in allyuh cacahole...
usa 2 italy 0 after 180 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 29, 2010, 01:12:26 PM »
Them is some strong words :rotfl:

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #264 on: November 29, 2010, 04:55:33 PM »
The groups have been drawn:

Group A: Germany, Canada, Nigeria, France
Group B: Japan, New Zealand, Mexico, England
Group C: USA, North Korea, Colombia, Sweden
Group D: Brazil, Australia, Norway, Equatorial Guinea

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior