April 27, 2024, 08:19:33 AM

Author Topic: last news : somebody from bahrain team is discoverd trindad & tobago  (Read 3454 times)

Offline bahraini_23

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
hi every body , 8) at first , im very happy to meet with people from this country (trendad & tobago) , we dindt hear much about your country & your islands befor this so important match , the winner in this match will go to the world cup 2006 in Germany at the first time in his history , so every body in bahrain looks to this match by recognition. & every one try to help the coach by collect some informations about trindad & tobago team . we think your national team (trendad & tobago) is a very good team , & this is the opinion of us coach (loca perzofitich) he said the trendad & tobago team is a strong team & its won the mexico and all people are knew the mexeco is a one from the best teams in the world , but bahrain national team isnt an easy team ;) & some one from bahrain football organization was going to the trindad island when it was playing with gwatimala team and trindad team won in that match 3_2 , & he analysed the way of trindad team  play , & he analysed it by an exllent program in computer & will give that to the coach of us team (Loca Perezofitch)  :) , & at finally i hope to my national team (Bahrain) to win and go to the world cup , ;) ;D

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: last news : somebody from bahrain team is discoverd trindad & tobago
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 05:08:35 AM »
Friendly word of advice.... TRINIDAD (not trendad or trindad) .....there now nobody could say ah never help out anybody from Baarain.... :rotfl:.... :chilling:

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 07:45:06 AM »
well u allowed to dream..an yuh country gettin some exposure...say thanks

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 07:53:25 AM »
analyze us with a computer program like if that will be relevant .
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 08:26:51 AM »
analyzing us on a computer??? You really think that's going to help Bahrain go to the world cup?? My friend i am supporting your team 100 % to go to the world cup in 2010...Sorry not 2006!!!!!  :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 08:36:53 AM »
Bahraini 23

The game will be played on the pitch and not on the computer. It's ironic that two island nations, both heavyly dependent on petroleum are vying for the last spot for the 2006 WC. Only one(Trinidad and Tobago) will make it. This is our time!!

Salaam(Peace)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 08:45:12 AM »
imagine trying to analyze a beat from latapy on the computer!!!!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 08:45:50 AM »
see Bahraini 23 allyuh dun lost.....worst thing yuh could do is try to analyze we! The computer will give you bad info and pickup all kinda virus and spyware, an malware.... it jes cannot be dun.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 08:52:02 AM »
Yeah that's ah good idea, Try and analyze a beat from Latapy. :o..boy de hard drie on your computer go smoke.... :rotfl:

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 09:12:27 AM »
u cyar analyse tnt we un analyseable boss :angel:

to much ting does go on wit da team how u go analyse wen dog go take a ball from half line an run right down the mmiddle of ur defense or wen carlos go put ur star defender to siddong

loord allyuh bararainninsas is good fools
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 09:37:19 AM »
imagine the bahrain team sitting down to watch the TNT v Mexico match..... jeezzzzz ...... what you really think going to be running through their minds....  probably the same ting  that i was thinking..... these guys are goooooood!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :chilling:

Offline bahraini_23

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 09:39:55 AM »
thanx for all to replay & im sorry about the mistake about (TRINIDAD) , & about analyze i mean our coach will see the powers of all your players , & the formation of your team & he will put a plan against your formations & your players , we know also you have very good players like stern john & yourk if he plays , but dont forget we have (Talal yousif) the bekcham of bahrain  , you will see what can this player providr in the match &  we have also  (alaa hubail )socer of Asia , & other good players

i will give you soon the gools of these players  ;)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 10:38:32 AM »
Alyuh doh dis de men and dem dat computer ting real good ....I mehself saving meh money for one right now.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 11:16:54 AM »
thanx for all to replay & im sorry about the mistake about (TRINIDAD) , & about analyze i mean our coach will see the powers of all your players , & the formation of your team & he will put a plan against your formations & your players , we know also you have very good players like stern john & yourk if he plays , but dont forget we have (Talal yousif) the bekcham of bahrain  , you will see what can this player providr in the match &  we have also  (alaa hubail )socer of Asia , & other good players

i will give you soon the gools of these players  ;)

do you know football teams play formations based on the opposition/score/injuries/condition/location
looking at a past game is not that good of a way of analyzing a team dan
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 11:30:22 AM »
thanx for all to replay & im sorry about the mistake about (TRINIDAD) , & about analyze i mean our coach will see the powers of all your players , & the formation of your team & he will put a plan against your formations & your players , we know also you have very good players like stern john & yourk if he plays , but dont forget we have (Talal yousif) the bekcham of bahrain  , you will see what can this player providr in the match &  we have also  (alaa hubail )socer of Asia , & other good players

i will give you soon the gools of these players  ;)

do you know football teams play formations based on the opposition/score/injuries/condition/location

ٍSure our federation looks at all those factors you mentioned - condition, location, injuries, etc. etc - but i would definitely say watching past games is a good way of getting a feel for the style of football/soccer that the other team plays which doesn't really change drastically from game to game. T & T doesn't have alot of experience playing with teams from Asia and nor does Bahrain have alot of experience playing teams from Central and South America so watching a few past games would be a good way to get to know your players and style etc. etc. I am very postive that your federation as well is taking a look at our previous games to get know the opposing team better. Peace

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2005, 11:54:59 AM »
I wonder if any program could analyze the following:

1. How Carlos Edwards went into the Mexico match without a child and leave with one.

2. The magic of Latasl.

3. The grit and sheer determination of Yorke, Birchall, Tallest, Dog and Avery.

4. The bullet Stern let fly with his left foot and Aurtis with his right.

5. A backup goalkeeper that plays in the Premier League.

Must be a supercomputer with incredible AI (Artifical Intelligence)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 07:38:09 PM by BigToe »

Offline fillin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2005, 11:59:30 AM »
good day 2 all ...

all wat we will say here will never matter, the only thing we are all looking forward 2 is when we see both teams on the pitch... playing agienst each other...

Bahrain or TnT will look on all matches not only the last two which both teams played... all what we can say is Good Luck for TnT & Bahrain :)

May the Best Team Win :)

What we are want to see is a play/games that we will all be Proud of :)

Regards

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2005, 12:29:46 PM »
thanx for all to replay & im sorry about the mistake about (TRINIDAD) , & about analyze i mean our coach will see the powers of all your players , & the formation of your team & he will put a plan against your formations & your players , we know also you have very good players like stern john & yourk if he plays , but dont forget we have (Talal yousif) the bekcham of bahrain  , you will see what can this player providr in the match &  we have also  (alaa hubail )socer of Asia , & other good players

i will give you soon the gools of these players  ;)

ٍSure our federation looks at all those factors you mentioned - condition, location, injuries, etc. etc - but i would definitely say watching past games is a good way of getting a feel for the style of football/soccer that the other team plays which doesn't really change drastically from game to game. T & T doesn't have alot of experience playing with teams from Asia and nor does Bahrain have alot of experience playing teams from Central and South America so watching a few past games would be a good way to get to know your players and style etc. etc. I am very postive that your federation as well is taking a look at our previous games to get know the opposing team better. Peace

Actually Trinidad and Tobago plays a lot of friendlies against Morrocco etc, so we do know their style of play. Watch out Bahrain the RED brigade coming!!!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2005, 12:32:45 PM »
good day 2 all ...

all wat we will say here will never matter, the only thing we are all looking forward 2 is when we see both teams on the pitch... playing agienst each other...

Bahrain or TnT will look on all matches not only the last two which both teams played... all what we can say is Good Luck for TnT & Bahrain :)

May the Best Team Win :)

What we are want to see is a play/games that we will all be Proud of :)

Well said!!...but we( T&T) still winning.

Regards

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2005, 07:01:01 PM »
does the heading of this topic make any sense to anybody?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005, 07:20:04 PM »
morvantman have ah good point dey.mr. bahrain 23 stop comparing your boy to beckham.if he was anything close to david beckham he would have been playing for real or even man u.and do not let me get started with pele.stop tryin to analyse de soca warriors.everything will be said and done on de 12th.and on de 16th will really only be for exhibition so de people of bahrain will see how football with style and class is played with de likes of stern dwight and russell anyway you all know de names since you all could analyse.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>