March 28, 2024, 12:54:01 PM

Author Topic: Our national players have not been paid in 7 games.  (Read 4420 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Our national players have not been paid in 7 games.
« on: October 30, 2010, 08:33:33 AM »
According to a tweet made by Shaka Hislop today:
The T&T National players have not been paid for the last 7 int'ls. The Digicel Cup starting this wknd, I wonder what the morale is like.

I think we need an entire thread for this.

My question is -

We all know Jack Warner is a thief, so we really not surprise here.

We all know Oliver Camps is a dog and will stand by his lover Jack side dont matter what.

Anil Roberts is a blasted double crossing crook who will perish one day.

But what I don't understand is, how can you as a coach of T&T stand for this ? how can you lead your troops on the field and demand glory from this in this current state.

Our Technical Director for our entire football is also numb on this ?

Maybe both Latapy and Lincoln not getting paid either ? because I cant understand if they both getting they money easy, easy and leaving they soldiers on the field to burn.

I am not trying to blame them because I know Jack is de root of all evil, but how can these two so call good men stand here and do nothing ? that making them just as bad, how can you work under such a disgrace condition ?

We have to look out for each other and we know LP and RL is not thieves, they are also in a postion to make their voice heard !!!!!

And Jack have the nerve the call the 2006 WC players greedy.

You mean anybody could walk over our local players.

All these men who working in de office pocket fat and the players who have to sweat they ass off getting nothing.

Imagine, slavery still exist and de bad thing about it is, we own people screwing we.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 08:43:36 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Our national players have not been paid in 7 games.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 08:38:05 AM »
Ent Anil say they have paper to fund the world cup campaign? ah wonder where d money is? like Anil is more talk less action. Or he don't know the campaign starts now! Jack cah blame the PNM now for no funding, so who fault it is now.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 09:07:37 AM »
Unfortunately, the players are held to ransom. They saw what happened to the Warriors when they took on TTFF. These boys need caps to move overseas and cannot afford to be blacklisted. They would rather bow down and take licks than fight for their rights. Can't really blame them. Maybe once the court case is won, they will change their minds. But its a real shame, coz I'm damn sure if Kelvin Jack was in the team, we would have known more about this by now.

As for Russell and Lincoln, I guess they may be embarrassed. Of course Russell can't say anything coz he took the devils coin, and maybe Lincoln thinks its better to fight from within and hope something changes after the court case. I know Lincoln believes that football in T&T can improve if he's allowed to implement his plans, so perhaps he's just biding his time.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 09:10:06 AM »
I just thought of something else......I wonder if the players refused to play until they get paid, if this would then be the final nail in TTFFs coffin with the judge?? You know, TTFF been on trial for 4 years, but still refuse to honour agreements. Its like a burglar being on bail for theft and while on bail commiting another burglary.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 09:20:36 AM »
I just thought of something else......I wonder if the players refused to play until they get paid, if this would then be the final nail in TTFFs coffin with the judge?? You know, TTFF been on trial for 4 years, but still refuse to honour agreements. Its like a burglar being on bail for theft and while on bail commiting another burglary.

dey tried dat already before a Shell Caribbean Cup finals in the 90's and Jack threaten to get replacements and he'll make sure men like Nixon wouldn't go to Scotland.   

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 10:07:38 AM »
This must be why some ah we players looking so "maga" and in need of better nutrition programs...now  it mustn't be all the  players' fault if they eh getting the funds to support  fot their wuck.
I mean how many of us will perform at optimum level if yuh know yuh eh sure tuh get paid from yuh boss?

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 10:12:08 AM »
Anil .. yuh dutty dog .. ah hope yuh reading this thread .. yes you!!! :devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 10:22:52 AM »

Where were u when he said they were only entitled 2 d bonus if dey reach d 2nd round.

4give me 4 not being >:( or  :(.

squeeze dem Jack if u eh stand 4 something u go fall 4 anything. dey only seein caps we rank 106 what work permit dey getting. Dey foolin deyself.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

AirMan

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 11:00:54 AM »

:D

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 11:47:52 AM »
Jack Warner is the saviour ent ? He does good for our football ent ? Steups this criminal run our game into the ground because of his massive ego and unbridled greed. If you want complete control of the football isn't it your responsibility to make sure players get paid. The National team come like minor league side now.

And right now Spalk don't even deserve to tie Hunt or Boynes boots.A glorious shitsnake of a Minister if I ever saw one.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 12:07:22 PM »
It have some people loudly silent on this thread.  I done blame players for their performance, I will take whatever they give and say thank you.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »
wth.  Those players need to stand up for themselves.  Is big men not no little boys. 

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 01:00:50 PM »
I would pay Noel.. and fire de ress!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 03:47:22 PM »
What all yuh worried about, we going Brazil!!....or at the very least this is all entertainment..... ::)  ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 03:49:23 PM »
What all yuh worried about, we going Brazil!!....or at the very least this is all entertainment..... ::)  ::)

SAVE YUH MONEY BRAZILLLLLLLLLL WE COMINGGGGGGG
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 03:55:46 PM »

Yep.  With or without de team.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 04:08:42 PM »

CO-SIGNNNNNNNN
Yep.  With or without de team.....

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 07:32:51 PM »

dey tried dat already before a Shell Caribbean Cup finals in the 90's and Jack threaten to get replacements and he'll make sure men like Nixon wouldn't go to Scotland.   
Yes David Nakhid, then Foreign-based led the strike, was 1994 I believe... more recently, Kelvin Jack, Brent Sancho were at the forefront of a protest for better conditions back in 2003/2004 before a friendly, and then that group was replaced by a team made up largely of Defence Force players who could NOT take strike action... Jason Scotland   started up front  and Kenwyn Jones from team 2001 got his first Senior cap, playing left-wing... although he ended up being subbed in and then subbed out... it would be interesting if anyone of the CURRENT group have a Nakhid/Jack/Sancho type who willing to step up and speak out about the non-payment issue? Such an action would probably embarrass the TTFF and the Min of Sport into quick action... and undoubtedly spawn ANOTHER "Blacklist"...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 07:39:06 PM »

Yes David Nakhid, then Foreign-based led the strike, was 1994 I believe... more recently, Kelvin Jack, Brent Sancho were at the forefront of a protest for better conditions back in 2003/2004 before a friendly, and then that group was replaced by a team made up largely of Defence Force players who could NOT take strike action... Jason Scotland   started up front  and Kenwyn Jones from team 2001 got his first Senior cap, playing left-wing... although he ended up being subbed in and then subbed out... it would be interesting if anyone of the CURRENT group have a Nakhid/Jack/Sancho type who willing to step up and speak out about the non-payment issue? Such an action would probably embarrass the TTFF and the Min of Sport into quick action... and undoubtedly spawn ANOTHER "Blacklist"...

Patriot u must not drink and type dat grp eh even joinin FPATT STRIKE U SAY :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:47:06 PM by weary1969 »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 07:43:21 PM »
wth.  Those players need to stand up for themselves.  Is big men not no little boys. 
;D

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »

I dead lauging about 2 years now
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2010, 12:58:57 PM »
But what I don't understand is, how can you as a coach of T&T stand for this ? how can you lead your troops on the field and demand glory from this in this current state.

Sam wha's that one? Latas already come out and say he and the staff not getting paid. The man working on patriotism alone and have his salary being published to further undermine him when he not seeing it.

Imagine if Latas quit now cause he not getting paid? More than half the country will say he's a greedy theif cause he shouldna get paid anyway for the amount of crap the side playing. In fact, allyuh say that already when they publish the man salary. He cah get an assistant, he cah get the friendlies he want, he cah get the stadium trainign ground to train on but Anil padna could play fetematch there.

Try and see the whole picture and understand this thing instead of pointing fingers when we all KNOW that the root of all our troubles is Jack dictatorship. We on the board should at least be aware of that even though the rest of the country being hoodwinked everyday and being fed distractions to blame.

Let Jack hire his foreign coach and treat them the same way before we start to cry down we own all the time
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 08:57:40 AM »

Sam wha's that one? Latas already come out and say he and the staff not getting paid. The man working on patriotism alone and have his salary being published to further undermine him when he not seeing it.

Imagine if Latas quit now cause he not getting paid? More than half the country will say he's a greedy theif cause he shouldna get paid anyway for the amount of crap the side playing. In fact, allyuh say that already when they publish the man salary. He cah get an assistant, he cah get the friendlies he want, he cah get the stadium trainign ground to train on but Anil padna could play fetematch there.

Try and see the whole picture and understand this thing instead of pointing fingers when we all KNOW that the root of all our troubles is Jack dictatorship. We on the board should at least be aware of that even though the rest of the country being hoodwinked everyday and being fed distractions to blame.

Let Jack hire his foreign coach and treat them the same way before we start to cry down we own all the time

Good post.

But as was said earlier, this is just level entertainment now. Hold on and enjoy the ride.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 09:01:45 AM »
ah now startin to understand why dem youth does be passin troo de mall in dey kit to get ah lil free meal..........moreso ah now understand why latas face does be so ben up and stressed in every pic taken within the last few months
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 09:38:50 AM »

Good post.

But as was said earlier, this is just level entertainment now. Hold on and enjoy the ride.

D ride go b sweeter if yuh eh hold on.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 09:40:16 AM »
ah now startin to understand why dem youth does be passin troo de mall in dey kit to get ah lil free meal..........moreso ah now understand why latas face does be so ben up and stressed in every pic taken within the last few months

Latas is d STARRRIN ROLE in EYES WIDE OPEN. SO ME EH SORRY 4 HE.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2010, 07:25:18 AM »
Now dat dey qualify for de Digicel Final Round, ah wonder if dey get pay yet >:(
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2010, 09:53:51 AM »
Now dat dey qualify for de Digicel Final Round, ah wonder if dey get pay yet >:(

We goin Brazil!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2010, 10:59:14 AM »

We goin Brazil!!!

we are going brazil, but latas will not be the coach to take us there, doh get tie up

1]; } ?>