April 24, 2024, 03:59:52 AM

Author Topic: Attorney General Anand Ramlogan Thread  (Read 82751 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Attorney General Anand Ramlogan Thread
« Reply #240 on: October 28, 2012, 11:13:45 PM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Warner_and_Ramlogan__OPV_deal_not_yet_determined-176200131.html

Warner and Ramlogan: OPV deal not yet determined
By Renuka Singh

Story Created: Oct 28, 2012 at 10:51 PM ECT

Story Updated: Oct 28, 2012 at 10:51 PM ECT

Two senior Government Ministers yesterday responded to a newspaper report that an additional $1.3 billion was needed to settle the arbitration involving the cancellation of the Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) contract saying that the matter had not yet been determined.

Attorney General Anand Ramlogan yesterday described a Guardian report of the Cabinet meeting as "totally false" noting that judgment had been reserved in the matter.

National Security Minister Jack Warner said he, too, would await the arbitration ruling before commenting further.

"We discussed that the matter, it is still under arbitration and since it is still under arbitration. I don't think it is prudent for any member of Cabinet to speak about the matter; it is not settled. As Minister of National Security under whose portfolio that comes I think the best to do at this point is wait for the completion of the arbitration and as soon as that is concluded the public will be appraised," he said yesterday.

Warner made the statement to reporters at the Church of Assumption, Long Circular, Maraval while at the Police Service Interfaith Service yesterday.

Ramlogan too cited that the matter was still under arbitration and as such could not be discussed.

"I know the PNM (People's National Movement) has been boasting that we lose the OPV arbitration and the country will be forced to shell out hundreds of millions of dollars," he said, in a brief telephone interview.

But Ramlogan defended his two-year-old action.

"For myself, I think the Government acted properly and had a good case. It is left to be seen what the eventual result would be," he said.

In its 2011 annual financial report, BAE Systems, the British company which had been contracted to build the three vessels, noted that its income for that year reflected a "charge of £100 m (TT$1 billion) was taken in 2010 upon termination of the contract with the Government of Trinidad and Tobago".

When asked about that additional figure, Ramlogan said he could not interpret the company's financial documents.

The financial documents also stated that the tribunal hearing for the cancelled contracts was scheduled for the first half of 2012.

In 2010, when the People's Partnership took office, the Government cancelled the contract that the PNM had secured with BAE Systems in London. The $1.5 billion contract was expected to produce three OPV's for border patrol. Those vessels were subsequently purchased by Brazil.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 29, 2012, 04:52:56 AM »
The ride nice. I'm loving it and as the days go by I see more and more people buckling up. Just now I'll be the driver for all these new comers.

The ride eh nice nah.  It like a roller coaster than only hurtling downwards and we screaming the whole time.....there is no up.....*sigh*  and yes, I voted for them.....*double sigh*   :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated: :frustrated:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 29, 2012, 10:54:04 AM »
legal minds...

in such a case, how does the fact that the boats are now sold affect anything?

The cop nor the unc never had a person capable to lead the country and the supporting casts in both cases were just as incompetent. The country and people in general were mislead and continue to suffer from this pretend govt. I don't see a way ahead with these idiots.

Hope the pnm get their act together FAST, as they will need to rescue the country very soon. I just don't see a way ahead with Dr Rowley either. Nice to see my girl Penelope makign some waves again.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 29, 2012, 10:55:36 AM »
The ride nice. I'm loving it and as the days go by I see more and more people buckling up. Just now I'll be the driver for all these new comers.

The ride eh nice nah.  It like a roller coaster than only hurtling downwards and we screaming the whole time.....there is no up.....*sigh*  and yes, I voted for them.....*double sigh*   :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Doh  :banginghead: u were fooled but once u wuk in the Public Service once these jokers were in power u could never vote 4 them. Living Central Trinidad is an added bonus. U R 4 given yuh gettin 2 redeem yuhself in January.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 29, 2012, 10:56:07 AM »
I would want to speculate that the request for the 1.3 billion is to settle with BAE with a gag on the overall settlement details.

That will close the arbitration after which, the public statement from those in office will simply to say that the matter has been settled and the details remain private.

If this story was never published the public would have never known the exact amount being requested. I can't even comprehend 1.3 billion dollars, chances are that figure has to be converted GBP (around 110 million) for the settlement which is another significant drain on foreign exchange availability. This government has a method of covering up, poorly in most cases.

If nothing else thanks to those dissenting voices in the cabinet who may be even the reason was story was leaked in the first place.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:58:07 AM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 29, 2012, 10:58:01 AM »
legal minds...

The cop nor the unc never had a person capable to lead the country and the supporting casts in both cases were just as incompetent. The country and people in general were mislead and continue to suffer from this pretend govt. I don't see a way ahead with these idiots.

Hope the pnm get their act together FAST, as they will need to rescue the country very soon. I just don't see a way ahead with Dr Rowley either. Nice to see my girl Penelope makign some waves again.

EH NO FAN AH ROWLEY OR D PNM. But an uncounsiousness Rowley and any PNM worse than these misfits. So people need 2 stop focusing on Rowley shortcomings and mobilise 2 get these bandits out of power ASAP. If not by d time rowley reach PM it eh have nutten 2 govern. d country will be DEAD.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 29, 2012, 10:59:31 AM »
Actually.....this is a brilliant tactical decision.

Budget pass...deficit....7 billion or so.

Ministry of Works going back to borrow 2.7 Billion.

Financial Year eh done yet....in fact we in the first month...to pay this cost for the OPV....is 1.4 Billion...(which we not even sure from whence it cometh) Thats almost 4 Billion.

Essentially....we in November and 11 Billion in the red already with underwhelming revenue generators.

De only way this could make sense is the fact that by not having the OPV's......several billion dollars in drugs could come in and go out the country and thus cushion the effect of 7 .....if not 11 billion dollars deficit.

Brilliant strategy.

;D

According to Rowley at the PNM convention yesterday...the PP done know they lose the case so they put the 1.4B inside the budget and allocated it to the Min of National Security already.  He say when he asks Warner what all the money allocated to the ministry is for, Warner said he didn't know.  Asks whether was for personnel or equipment...he said was for equipment.  ::)

But yuh right...brilliant strategy !
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 29, 2012, 11:23:39 AM »
legal minds...

legal minds...

EH NO FAN AH ROWLEY OR D PNM. But an uncounsiousness Rowley and any PNM worse than these misfits. So people need 2 stop focusing on Rowley shortcomings and mobilise 2 get these bandits out of power ASAP. If not by d time rowley reach PM it eh have nutten 2 govern. d country will be DEAD.

I hold no brief for Dr Rowley either, I personally find his demeanor to be a bit antagonistic and can come across overly aggressive and unstatesman like at times.

However, the country needs some integrity in leadership badly, there is a distinct erosion of moral values and principles in governance and if he can bring that to the table, then by all means. Is it a case of electing someone we want or someone we critically need at this time?

T&T has a habit of voting out who they don't like rather than selecting leadership, its almost election by default. There is an increasing segment of swing voters that evaluate a government's performance and handling economic and social issues as well as their conduct in public office. It is that segment who determines who gets or remains in power, politicians will be foolish to think that they can attain office solely by their tribal bases in these times.

At times I try to rationalize where were are as a nation politically after 50 years of independence. Did other countries with mature democracies have to go through this? Are we unique due to our extreme diversities that feed the tribalism? How do we get out of this? I would want to think that as we continue to grow a new generation of independent critical thinkers combined with an independent press where information flows freely, politicians will realize that the change that they love to go up on platforms to sing about starts with them, for all our sakes.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #248 on: October 29, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
I would want to speculate that the request for the 1.3 billion is to settle with BAE with a gag on the overall settlement details.

That will close the arbitration after which, the public statement from those in office will simply to say that the matter has been settled and the details remain private.

If this story was never published the public would have never known the exact amount being requested. I can't even comprehend 1.3 billion dollars, chances are that figure has to be converted GBP (around 110 million) for the settlement which is another significant drain on foreign exchange availability. This government has a method of covering up, poorly in most cases.

If nothing else thanks to those dissenting voices in the cabinet who may be even the reason was story was leaked in the first place.
ahhh..... there it is.

That's exactly it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 29, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »

ahhh..... there it is.

That's exactly it.

Them voices still in d cabinet so they are part of d charade. So brownie pts is d most they will get from me if they leak it.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 29, 2012, 12:33:55 PM »
legal minds...

the anti Mr Manning got us to this point. We should not be voting to just "remove" a party, but hold each party wanting power accountable. I refuse to subscribe to the lesser of two evils as well.

We will continue to recycle the same shit.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2012, 01:12:22 PM »
legal minds...

the anti Mr Manning got us to this point. We should not be voting to just "remove" a party, but hold each party wanting power accountable. I refuse to subscribe to the lesser of two evils as well.

Rowley isn't perfect but at least his record is intact. He paid the price for doing the right thing too. If the fact that he's a better Parliamentarian and has a better record as a Minister than those clowns and especially KPB isn't enough, I think the fact that he actually has demonstrated integrity is more than convincing for me.

But I understand your tone. I remain resolute that this government got in on a free ride and we can't afford the same liberty to the next government either.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:14:38 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 29, 2012, 08:27:57 PM »
legal minds...

D anti Manning got all yuh 2 this point. D same ting dey did Robbie cuss d man backward and forward like he did all yuh someting personally. Nobody looked at what d PNM govt did they harp on Manning and how he arrogant. His arrogance what that have to do with him running the country. There was a plan 4 d country but we so silly we get chain up wit d propoganda and give d country 2 these misfits.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 29, 2012, 08:55:15 PM »

That is public funds... they could never put a gag order on any settlement details.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 30, 2012, 12:19:27 AM »

Nah you wrong...You choose the wrong line. I on the space shuttle. I forever 'rising."

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 30, 2012, 08:35:14 AM »
legal minds...

D anti Manning got all yuh 2 this point. D same ting dey did Robbie cuss d man backward and forward like he did all yuh someting personally. Nobody looked at what d PNM govt did they harp on Manning and how he arrogant. His arrogance what that have to do with him running the country. There was a plan 4 d country but we so silly we get chain up wit d propoganda and give d country 2 these misfits.

aren't you living in Trinidad? Last time I checked, you have to deal with the same BS. No matter if you vote or didn't vote, the reality is it is no one person's problem. Yet another area we as a people need to check ourselves. This 'you put them in power, so deal with it" mentality must change. If you didn't ink your finger for the ruling party does not give you an automatic excuse. The problems will not go away like that.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 30, 2012, 11:03:12 AM »
legal minds...

aren't you living in Trinidad? Last time I checked, you have to deal with the same BS. No matter if you vote or didn't vote, the reality is it is no one person's problem. Yet another area we as a people need to check ourselves. This 'you put them in power, so deal with it" mentality must change. If you didn't ink your finger for the ruling party does not give you an automatic excuse. The problems will not go away like that.

I have learnt 2 deal wit d madness I have worked in the public service all my life. I have sat in meetings wit Ministers on either side and ask what they drinking or sniffing. Madness is synonomous wit livin in TNT I excuse myself from this level of because I did not buy d BS was being sold so I decided long time 2 sit back buckle up and watch d ride.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 30, 2012, 02:18:48 PM »

Well this will continue to happen as long as we stick to a Westminster type gov't. The UNC side of the equation like this set up just fine. It work to get them in power. They don't see the need for constitutional reform. I say we should have 2 terms and out for PM. Just like they do in the US. If after the 2 terms the ruling new PM wins, that is fine. The opposition just needs to do a better job of convincing the people.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2012, 08:46:52 AM »
Ramlogan gives London ultimatum
Originally printed at http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Ramlogan_gives__London_ultimatum-178249341.html

By Ria Taitt Political Editor
November 9, 2012
Attorney General Anand Ramlogan has given Tobago House of Assembly Chief Secretary Orville London one week to submit documents pertaining to the Milshirv project and the aquatic centre project to Minister of Finance Larry Howai.

Ramlogan told the Express yesterday that if London failed to do so he would take him to court under the Freedom of Information Act to compel him to release the documents.

The AG added if he was "forced" to issue legal proceedings against London, he (Ramlogan) would also be forced to consider whether to invite the court to order London to pay the legal costs personally as opposed to it coming out of the THA coffers.

Ramlogan said he was giving London one more week because he did not want it to be said that "we are hounding Mr London or acting in an aggressive manner against him".

"I am repeating the call to him through you (the media) to behave in a responsible and mature manner and disclose the documents or else face the consequences," the Attorney General stated.

Ramlogan said: "Mr London had publicly boasted that he had nothing to hide and that he was prepared to provide all documents concerning the MILSHIRV BOLT (build own lease transfer) transaction and the aquatic centre in Tobago. The documents since have been requested by the Integrity Commission and the Minister of Finance and he has since changed his tune and is yet to provide the requested information."

Ramlogan noted that information was necessary so that he as Attorney General could render proper legal advice to the Minister of Finance.

The AG said based on the documents that former head of the Public Service, Reginald Dumas, had written about and commented upon, it appeared that there was a prima facie case of a breach of the law (by the THA under London) and that he (London) may have acted illegally in negotiating this "clandestine" BOLT arrangement without the prior consent, knowledge and approval of the Minister of Finance.

Ramlogan said: "That Mr London in the face of this could hide or hold on to the relevant documents, instead of fulfilling his promise to make the documents available to the Government and public, can only fuel suspicion and speculation about his motives for so doing. What does he have to hide? Why the long delay?"

Ramlogan said if London did not provide the information requested within a reasonable time (that is one week) an application would be made under the Freedom of Information Act and a court order will be sought to compel him to disclose the documents.

"It is unfortunate that such a draconian measure will have to be taken against the THA Chief Secretary, when all we are asking for is information that can be laid bare for public scrutiny in the interest of transparency and accountability. A most serious question has been raised about the breach of the law and questions about misconduct in public office have been raised by persons outside of the political arena (Dumas). It is therefore incumbent upon Mr London to remember the oath he took upon assuming office and to understand these documents are not his personal property. They are public property and as such should be disclosed," the Attorney General said.

Last month Howai wrote to London, giving him seven days to submit the documents relating to the two projects. The letter was sent after the Attorney General had referred the issue to the Integrity Commission.

London has given the assurance that the documents would be submitted to the Integrity Commission but has pointed out that the Minister of Finance has no authority to instruct him to provide documents within a time frame.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 14, 2012, 05:20:58 AM »
 :-X :waiting:

BAE Systems confirm Trinidad and Tobago settlement
14 NOV 2012

British defence firm BAE Systems has confirmed a settlement with the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT), after a two year dispute over their offshore patrol vessels contract.

Trinidad and Tobago’s Government entered into the contract with the security giant in April 2007, and subsequently pulled out of the deal in 2010.

The South Caribbean country expressed its wishes to cancel the contract with BAE, who confirmed a deal on Wednesday to sell off three vessels to the Brazilian Navy.

Brazil received the first of the ships in June after a contract was agreed in December last year.

The original agreement would have seen BAE Systems’ company VT Shipbuilding build three vessels for the Republic, however as a result of delays and overspending, the firm suffered a £100m charge once GORTT cancelled the deal.

There was no disclosure of remuneration in Wednesday morning’s announcement, however BAE Systems said the settlement with the GORTT was “consistent with provisions held.”

http://bdaily.co.uk/industrials/14-11-2012/bae-systems-confirm-trinidad-and-tobago-settlement/
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #260 on: November 14, 2012, 06:02:39 AM »
:-X :waiting:

BAE Systems confirm Trinidad and Tobago settlement
14 NOV 2012

British defence firm BAE Systems has confirmed a settlement with the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT), after a two year dispute over their offshore patrol vessels contract.

Trinidad and Tobago’s Government entered into the contract with the security giant in April 2007, and subsequently pulled out of the deal in 2010.

The South Caribbean country expressed its wishes to cancel the contract with BAE, who confirmed a deal on Wednesday to sell off three vessels to the Brazilian Navy.

Brazil received the first of the ships in June after a contract was agreed in December last year.

The original agreement would have seen BAE Systems’ company VT Shipbuilding build three vessels for the Republic, however as a result of delays and overspending, the firm suffered a £100m charge once GORTT cancelled the deal.

There was no disclosure of remuneration in Wednesday morning’s announcement, however BAE Systems said the settlement with the GORTT was “consistent with provisions held.”

http://bdaily.co.uk/industrials/14-11-2012/bae-systems-confirm-trinidad-and-tobago-settlement/
ok

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 14, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »
Just heard on the news that BAE is expected to pay the Gov't 1.3 billion as a settlement for the OPVs.

If this is the case then I am happy that we are about to receive the money, I hope it is re-invested in our national security specific to border control on the seas in some form.

Still has me thinking about that cabinet meeting a few weeks ago where approval was sought for the same 1.3 billion as if we were required to pay. I guess we will find out someday the truth.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 14, 2012, 02:22:47 PM »
wait? we gettin money BACK!?!?

some real badman fine print negotiators we sen for dem brits dey boy.....kudos to kamla and she fancy hats
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 14, 2012, 02:43:18 PM »
Just heard on the news that BAE is expected to pay the Gov't 1.3 billion as a settlement for the OPVs.

If this is the case then I am happy that we are about to receive the money, I hope it is re-invested in our national security specific to border control on the seas in some form.

Still has me thinking about that cabinet meeting a few weeks ago where approval was sought for the same 1.3 billion as if we were required to pay. I guess we will find out someday the truth.

TnT breach de agreement and we getting $1.3 billion (the amount in dispute) back?  I would be hard pressed to believe that.  More likely is that the government only on the hook for whatever the difference is between what was contracted for and what the Brazilian gov't eventually paid for the ships.  But what I know....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 14, 2012, 04:04:06 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/cnewslive/posts/10151307506375610

AG's STATEMENT ON BAE SETTLEMENT:

MINISTRY OF THE ATTONEY GENERAL NOVEMBER 14, 2012

"THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ARBITRATION
Today I will provide the truth and the facts of this matter to the nation. It will be up to you, the citizens of this nation, to decide who should be trusted.
The Arbitration was tried in London in May 2012. Evidence was given on behalf of the State by me, Commodore Garnett Best and Captain Mark Williams.

Subsequent to the Arbitration hearing, the parties, as a result of a diplomatic initiative, engaged in discussions. This afternoon, I am pleased to announce that those discussions have been fruitful. BAE Systems and this Government have reached a full and final settlement of the dispute between them in relation to the OPV contract in the sum of TT$1.382 BILLION. We are pleased that the dispute has been settled amicably. BAES has agreed to pay the Government of Trinidad and Tobago this sum.

BENEFITS
And let me now say, for the benefit of the nation, and the Members opposite who were so sure how this matter would turn out:
The settlement amount is TT$1.382 BILLION."
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 14, 2012, 04:07:05 PM »
http://www.globalarbitrationreview.com/news/article/30947/trinidad-tobago-payout-bae/

British Aerospace Engineering has today agreed to pay US$131 million to the government of Trinidad and Tobago to settle ICC arbitration proceedings over a shipbuilding contract.

We getting some money, not TT $1.382 billion, but some money.....

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:08:41 PM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 14, 2012, 04:18:52 PM »
http://www.globalarbitrationreview.com/news/article/30947/trinidad-tobago-payout-bae/

British Aerospace Engineering has today agreed to pay US$131 million to the government of Trinidad and Tobago to settle ICC arbitration proceedings over a shipbuilding contract.

Works out to be $838.4 million TT... well color me stunned.  Must have been more in the mortar than de pestle

EDIT:

This might offer insight...

The Ocean Patrol Vessels were originally ordered from Vosper Thorneycroft in 2007, but the company was running late with construction at the time its shipbuilding arm merged with BAE Systems in 2008.

The same article also claims that the deficit between what the Brazilians paid for the three OPVs and what was agreed to by the TT gov't is £17 million or $172.5 million TT.  How we went from owing $172.5 million to securing $838 million is a mystery to me. Add the deficit we owed to the sum we now supposedly set to reap and it comes to around $1.1 billion TT.  Maybe that is the creative math Anand using. Credit where it is due... well done by the PP if all of this is true.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:12:07 PM by Bakes »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 14, 2012, 04:28:50 PM »

Works out to be $838.4 million TT... well color me stunned.  Must have been more in the mortar than de pestle.

Yeah boy......look how de AG have mih almost applauding.....ALMOST.....he still have to explain section 34.....and ah still want him to throw he frame.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #268 on: November 14, 2012, 05:20:27 PM »
I'm shocked and amazed. If this is actually the truth then the Government has to be congratulated for this outcome.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Attorney General Anand Ramlogan Thread
« Reply #269 on: November 14, 2012, 05:23:03 PM »
I'm shocked and amazed. If this is actually the truth then the Government has to be congratulated for this outcome.

Too good to be true
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>