April 23, 2024, 10:35:14 AM

Author Topic: Attorney General Anand Ramlogan Thread  (Read 82714 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Attorney General Anand Ramlogan Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 09:28:08 PM »
so with everything else that is goin on in dis place, things that are more pressing and requires his attention, this is what the AG using his time to do?  ::)

To be honest I does be on dey case but I doh have a problem with this... malfeasance in public office to me is a serious charge.  I actually agreee with them that spending $1 million US ($600 million TT) on pianos is extremely wasteful.

What I DO have a problem with though is the level of the discourse in Parliament.  I know that 'fatigue', picong and throwing talk is part ah we culture, but I really don't find it necessary in parliament.  To me it does nothing to move the issues forward and only threatens to undermine decorum... and this applies to both sides.  I don't think Anand tweaking Manning about him being multi-talented, and if it behind de chapel and this talk necessary.  I don't find Jack comment about Manning cyah even play in the rain necessary, nor Manning's response that Anand wouldn't know a piano if he saw one talk necessary.

That kinda pettiness to me eh belong in Parliament... but what do I know?  Another thing... all this talk about corruption under Ken Julien watch... then why yuh do just charge him??  You wasting down a man's reputation when yuh have power to charge him if you really believe he engaged in corruption involving public funds?

More like 6 mil TT...and dats how dey always talk...is only kicks men in dey...gov't, opposition, everybody on kicks....cuz every one of dem in there business fix

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 09:28:21 PM »
so with everything else that is goin on in dis place, things that are more pressing and requires his attention, this is what the AG using his time to do?  ::)
These ppl really making it easy for ppl like jahgol and CO tuh fan the flames yes. why is it that they really not too concerned wid the issues @ hand? is only one setta petty squabbles and nit pickingoin they on. ::)

BTW, ah saw patos on CTNT news and he handled the ting quite gracefully. he said ramlogan don't even know what a grand piano looked like, so he had no idea what he was lookin for :devil: BC he's never seen a bosendorf.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8eMue_t3Wo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f8eMue_t3Wo</a>
This is such a non issue it eh funny. Ramlogan try to make Manning look bad, not that he needed help and Manning swing back for him  same speed. Manning coulda leave out the midnight robber talk and just focus on addressing the point.

A million dollars for piano really not necessary. But Ramlogan trying to make it look like Manning move with the piano is too ridiculous for comprehension. I rate this guy as a shitsnake anyway.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »
They only "talking for curry". This PP/COP/UNC is ah wats eah time. Ah big waste ah time. They eh know they arse from they elbow. Absolutely useless.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 09:36:07 PM »
I agree with the much leanered legal minds on the forum that the approach to persuing the issues of wastage and fraud of the previous gov't is defeating the purpose. If you have evidence of wrongdoing by every member of the last gov't, just bring it on, and stop making a pappyshow of the parliamentary process. If the politicians throwing picong at one another, what do they expect from the public? No respect. Then they deserve no respect.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2011, 09:59:20 PM »
When I think about my government a prase comes to mind:  quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2011, 10:00:56 PM »
When I think about my government a prase comes to mind:  quis custodiet ipsos custodes

translate, sil vous plait(por favor)!

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2011, 10:08:47 PM »
This is a phrase from the Roman poet Juvenal, which is literally translated as "Who will guard the guards themselves?" It is also sometimes rendered as "Who watches the watchmen

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2011, 10:08:58 PM »
More like 6 mil TT...and dats how dey always talk...is only kicks men in dey...gov't, opposition, everybody on kicks....cuz every one of dem in there business fix

Yeah you right, $6 million... typing and mind on something else.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2011, 10:10:08 PM »
All this talk about a missing grand piano that may well not be missing afterall, what about the Prado that was crashed by ANil Roberts?  And who gave him permission to be driving that?

Word is that he had no permission, that makes it???????

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2011, 10:15:46 PM »
I agree with the much leanered legal minds on the forum that the approach to persuing the issues of wastage and fraud of the previous gov't is defeating the purpose. If you have evidence of wrongdoing by every member of the last gov't, just bring it on, and stop making a pappyshow of the parliamentary process. If the politicians throwing picong at one another, what do they expect from the public? No respect. Then they deserve no respect.

Deeks dai'z de damn thing self... we's ah setta jokers and it starts at the top.  Little thing like government Minister showing up in a public capacity dressed like he going tuh party.  I mean nobody expecting three-piece suit, but there are climate appropriate fabrics yuh could wear when in public in yuh Ministerial capacity.  And then this thing with Anand getting in ah accident while using a government vehicle for private purposes... and Kamla fack it up even more by telling everybody to keep quiet about it. I see ah man here bawl he find that is "little thing"... a sitting Prime Minister suppresses an incident where again there appears to be malfeasance, and possibly a breach of ethics... and man saying dai'z small thing.  If we doh expect better of them how we expect them to ever expect better of themselves... or better yet, how we expect things to ever improve??

Madness. 

-------------------------------

All this talk about a missing grand piano that may well not be missing afterall, what about the Prado that was crashed by ANil Roberts?  And who gave him permission to be driving that?

Word is that he had no permission, that makes it???????

Look I now talking about that.  It mention in de "Minister of Sport" thread elsewhere.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2011, 10:59:20 PM »
I wonder if someone had been seriously injured, would they have hushed it up. The coalition say they coming straight with the people, no mamaguy. The only thing they have going for them is that they new at governing. And they making lots of faux pas. I can understand that. I think the bill to prevent or severely limit corruption, white collar crime is a good first step. But then the parliament end up in rum-shop talk. How can I really think they seriously.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2011, 11:09:16 PM »
I wonder if someone had been seriously injured, would they have hushed it up. The coalition say they coming straight with the people, no mamaguy. The only thing they have going for them is that they new at governing. And they making lots of faux pas. I can understand that. I think the bill to prevent or severely limit corruption, white collar crime is a good first step. But then the parliament end up in rum-shop talk. How can I really think they seriously.

These same people did not want the PNM to pass this same bill., it is not like they have come up with anything new.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2011, 12:39:03 AM »
These ppl really making it easy for ppl like jahgol and CO tuh fan the flames yes. why is it that they really not too concerned wid the issues @ hand? is only one setta petty squabbles and nit pickingoin they on. ::)

BTW, ah saw patos on CTNT news and he handled the ting quite gracefully. he said ramlogan don't even know what a grand piano looked like, so he had no idea what he was lookin for :devil: BC he's never seen a bosendorf.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8eMue_t3Wo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f8eMue_t3Wo</a>
This is such a non issue it eh funny. Ramlogan try to make Manning look bad, not that he needed help and Manning swing back for him  same speed. Manning coulda leave out the midnight robber talk and just focus on addressing the point.

A million dollars for piano really not necessary. But Ramlogan trying to make it look like Manning move with the piano is too ridiculous for comprehension. I rate this guy as a shitsnake anyway.

Ah might be owing you and some other members an apology bro ?  :thinking: these ppl look like they trying ah ting and don't necessarily have ah clue.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:49:35 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2011, 04:28:43 AM »
ASK KAMLA
Manning says he does not have the grand piano; throws question back at AG:

By Carolyn Kissoon South Bureau
Story Created: Jan 13, 2011 at 11:47 PM ECT
Story Updated: Jan 13, 2011 at 11:47 PM ECT

Former prime minister, Patrick Manning, yesterday distanced himself from the disappearance of the Bosendorfer piano from the Prime Minister's Residence and Diplomatic Centre in St Ann's.
Manning said he didn't have the piano but would not be surprised if a search warrant was executed at his San Fernando home in search of it.
Manning called a press conference at his Fernando East constituency office, Coffee Street, yesterday to respond to Attorney General Anand Ramlogan's claims that the piano could not be found and Manning might know where to find it.

"It appears to me that the question the Attorney General put to the member for San Fernando East yesterday would have been more appropriately put to the member for Siparia," he said. Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar is the MP for Siparia.
Ramlogan said last night: "We will certainly chase up this lead and we're very grateful for his assistance but I wish to know why was the grand piano purchased for the PM's residence at such an exorbitant cost.
"Is it that he and Mrs Manning were learning to play the piano? What was the intention and for whose use?"
Ramlogan told Parliament on Wednesday that US$850,677 was spent to purchase ten Bosendorfer pianos from Las Vegas, USA, and one was now missing.
Manning said at the press conference that the grand piano was stored on the eastern side of the stage at the Diplomatic Centre when he moved out after losing the last year's general election, adding: "I imagine the Attorney General couldn't recognise it because he thought it looked like a harmonium."
A harmonium is a reed organ with hand pump bellows used in Trinidad by Indian musicians in mainly classical singing and religious ceremonies such as yagnas.

Manning said, "The grand piano was there for sometime after I left. What I do know is that when the new prime minister and her team came in, before she moved in, a lot of the equipment was moved out of that residence, including furniture. I have no idea where that furniture was sent. I rather suspect that if you go to a house on lower Phillipine, you might find some of it."
The former PM added: "Talking in the context of the dholak and the dhantal, the steelpan and so on, local instruments, it is clear to me and to us that the Attorney General's view of culture is a very restricted view. Our view is much wider than that and it includes instruments which, in addition to those that he mentioned, also incudes a wider range of instruments including the grand piano."

Manning said the People's National Movement's vision for the Diplomatic Centre at St Ann's was one in which there would have been recitals using, and exposing, some of the best talents in Trinidad and Tobago. "To the local and international communities a grand piano would have been an essential instrument and that is why the grand piano was placed there," he explained.
Manning said it would be no surprise to him if a warrant was issued to search his premises for the piano, which is valued at US$114,215. "Well let me make it clear from now on, there is no grand piano at my residence. I left the grand piano at the Diplomatic Centre where it properly belonged. And while that was our concept, it appears to me that the concept of the current administration, is to use it for party meetings and improperly so," he said.

And he added that it was impossible for him to leave the premises with the grand piano, as the Prime Minister's Residence was equipped with an efficient security system.

He claimed, however, that several cameras were removed since his departure. "I do know that they (the new occupants) have interfered with the security system, because there is a system where you can monitor the entire facility from one central location. I understand that they felt that they had no need for such monitoring and that they had no need for the cameras and much of that have been removed. The system as we left it at the residence no longer exists," he said.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/ASK_KAMLA-113541389.html

dats right manning.......dat dotish coolie dunno what a piano looks like.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2011, 05:07:51 AM »
JC don't bother with that apology thing just enjoy the ride.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2011, 06:02:16 AM »
Oh lawwdd Patos hit them for six!!  These misfits making so easy for Patos to look good....Patos basically say the say the same thing ah say earlier in the thread....Anand is a country bookie.

But ah have to disagree with Patos though on believing in the Midnight Robber.  I do believe in them.  The ones at Carnival time and the ones that does break een yuh house at the Midnight to 4 am hour..... ;D

Den he say Kamla look like one..... :rotfl: :rotfl:  Patos ah agree with yuh, dat funeral outfit was the worse one ah see she in since she take office....

But all yuh eh get the clip where he say he hear they planning to rename the number plate on the Prime Minister's vehicle from "PM 1" to "Vomit 1"??   :o :o  When ah hear dat ah say laaawwdd look dey make Patos come down in the mud to wrestle with them.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I loving it, every day is plenty entertainment from these misfits....steups!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2011, 07:45:09 AM »

so wait,,, when anand was trowin ah setta sarcasm for patrick over the piano  you didnt bodder read beetween de lines....he get back de same level of biting sarcasm and  yuh readin hard into it?

as much as I enjoy the back and forth verbal jousting..these folks gettin on like school gyirls
The crime & unemployment still at staggering levels and dem arguing bout who teef piano and who crash prado
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2011, 09:40:34 AM »
ASK KAMLA
Manning says he does not have the grand piano; throws question back at AG:

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/ASK_KAMLA-113541389.html

How coolie reach in that  ???  Is talk for talk  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2011, 10:37:55 AM »

Doh be so hard on yuhself breds...

---------------------------------------

On another note, that tailor talk from Manning is good talk.  I remember reading about that fella a couple years ago, Savile Row tailors  are considered the best in the world... and he is supposedly among the very best there.  If is he they get then dat salary is justified because he does make that kinda money easy.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:35:08 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2011, 11:05:36 AM »

so wait,,, when anand was trowin ah setta sarcasm for patrick over the piano  you didnt bodder read beetween de lines....he get back de same level of biting sarcasm and  yuh readin hard into it?

as much as I enjoy the back and forth verbal jousting..these folks gettin on like school gyirls
The crime & unemployment still at staggering levels and dem arguing bout who teef piano and who crash prado

this is a classic LOL monemt.  Yet ytou see racism in it, just shows a little about you.  Sad.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2011, 11:24:30 AM »
I am all for free speech, but could we leave out the pejorative words and keep it kind ah civil.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2011, 01:12:09 PM »
JC don't bother with that apology thing just enjoy the ride.

Buckle up tight and enjoy d ride.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2011, 06:39:56 PM »

sammy on shit.

i find anand fass and outta place.so because i am a trini, i only suppose to know about soca, chutney, pan and kaiso??  ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

truetrini

PIANO FOUND!
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »
LIke Manning was on point!  Like dat dumb @#$%^# eh know what ah piano look like? Looks like dis is de Peoples Partnershit.

PIANO FOUND!
...at the Diplomatic Centre in St Ann's
By Anna Ramdass anna.ramdass@trinidadexpress.com

Story Created: Jan 14, 2011 at 11:48 PM ECT

(Story Updated: Jan 14, 2011 at 11:48 PM ECT )

The grand piano has been found —in the very place it was alleged to have been missing from.

National Security adviser to the Prime Minister, Gary Griffith, told the Express by phone yesterday that the piano was found after checks of the Diplomatic Centre in St Ann's.

"It (the piano) seemed to be deliberately tucked and hidden away. It was covered with layers of cloth and appears to have never been used," Griffith told the Express.

Asked specifically where the piano was found, Griffith said it was located at the back of the stage area inside the Diplomatic Centre. Griffith said because of the way the piano was "hidden", no one noticed it was there. He said, however, that the issue is not about the piano itself but that taxpayers' money was wasted under the PNM to purchase these pianos.

On Wednesday, Attorney General Anand Ramlogan, at the first sitting of the Parliament for the year, said that ten pianos were purchased by the University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT) from Bosendorfer, Las Vegas, USA, to the tune of US$850,677, one of which was missing. He called on former prime minister Patrick Manning to help with locating the piano, which he said had gone missing from the Diplomatic Centre.

"I have asked Prime Minister Persad-Bissessar to search those premises to locate this grand piano, because all we know about is a lil Bob Marley music and a lil kaiso and calypso and chutney, that's all we listen to. But this grand piano, I want to ask the member for San Fernando East, Sir, if you know where that piano is in the Diplomatic Centre and your former residence, can you please assist us?" Ramlogan had said.

He added, "I don't know if it's behind the chapel, is it behind the gym? Tell me sir, I don't know where it is. If you can tell us where it is housed, it will be very very helpful to us sir. Lord Kitch used to sing where the money gone, today we have to ask where the piano gone."

At a press conference the following day, Manning said he had left the piano at the Diplomatic Centre, adding that it was stored on the eastern side of the stage. The piano was indeed found on the stage inside the Diplomatic Centre.

Ramlogan, in a release yesterday, thanked Manning for his response. However, he went further to condemn Manning for the misuse and abuse of public funds under his tenure.

"The University of Trinidad and Tobago is meant to provide tertiary education for our young adults and it is therefore strange that such funds were secretly diverted to purchase ten grand pianos. This is in violation of the established practice and procedures that govern and regulates the expenditure of public funds," Ramlogan said.

He said Manning should have followed correct procedure and purchased the piano from the budget of the Ministry of Arts and Culture or the office of the Prime Minister.

"The fact that ten pianos were purchased without any form of public disclosure must be condemned. It strikes at the heart of our democracy, transparent government and the established regulation of public expenditure," Ramlogan said.

"Prime Minister Persad-Bissessar could hardly be criticised for her failure to locate something that she did not even know existed in the first place. The real issue at hand is why Mr Manning acquired these pianos using UTT's funds as opposed to funds from a government ministry."

Ramlogan also took issue with Manning's statement that he (Ramlogan) may not have recognised the piano because he might have mistaken it for a harmonium.

"The harmonium is the Indian equivalent to the piano ... Mr Manning's contempt for the harmonium is consistent with the contempt and arrogance he displayed towards the Indo-Trinidadian community during his tenure," he said. (See Page 7)

The piano was again raised in the Parliament yesterday.

Opposition MP Colm Imbert asked Government Minister Dr Roodal Moonilal whether the piano was found in the same place it was left.

Moonilal replied: "The issue is expenditure policy and priority, that is the issue...whether we find the piano or not is relevant...the issue is not where it is, the issue is why this country has to spend $5 million plus to buy pianos when people can't get bed in the hospital, why people crying for a box drain."

Contacted last evening for comment on the discovery of the piano, Manning said, "No comment, I would like to see how the media treats with this issue."

However, speaking later in the sitting, Imbert said he was "reliably informed" that the piano had been found exactly where Manning said it was left.

"While the Attorney General was carrying on...the piano was right there on the compound of the Diplomatic Centre, right where it was when the Member for San Fernando East departed from that residence. Yes, it is incredible," he added.

He said Government had consumed national media attention for two days and it spread regionally and internationally, while "is just a set of pappy show". He told Government that although they want to score points, they need to get their facts straight before wasting the time of Members of Parliament and citizens.

—Reporting by Julien Neaves

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
OMG 3 flicking days covering a piano and people still getting shot by guns daily?????  What has this government turned into? AH FLICKING PIANO???????? GO AND SOLVE CRIME
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:27:57 PM by Babalawo »

truetrini

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2011, 11:05:12 PM »
The AG must be feeling like an asshole. And if he isn't, I suggest he should. He should also apologize to the memories of Lionel Belasco, George Cabral, Winnifred Atwell, Boscoe Holder and all other Trinidad and Tobago musicians who played calypso on a piano. These pioneers used this instrument to take our music to the world. This cultural illiterate who has a law degree should seek to get his job done.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2011, 05:18:13 AM »
i relly aint know what to say nuh...i relly aint know what tuh say..

and lol @ "deliberately tucked away"....like manning was tuh pass back for it? lol
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 05:39:05 AM by mukumsplau »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: PIANO FOUND!
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2011, 05:26:08 AM »

"I have asked Prime Minister Persad-Bissessar to search those premises to locate this grand piano, because all we know about is a lil Bob Marley music and a lil kaiso and calypso and chutney, that's all we listen to. But this grand piano, I want to ask the member for San Fernando East, Sir, if you know where that piano is in the Diplomatic Centre and your former residence, can you please assist us?" Ramlogan had said.

This was the exact statement Anand made??  Nah the Express misquote him.....ah going and check Hansard.  Dat cyar be what he say.  If this statement is true, Anand is an embarrassment to all country bookies.......ah cyar decide if to  :rotfl:  or   :'(.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2011, 08:27:03 AM »
i relly aint know what to say nuh...i relly aint know what tuh say..

and lol @ "deliberately tucked away"....like manning was tuh pass back for it? lol
:rotfl:

manning comming back.  All the mess the govt doing and rowley cant capitalize, look how manning score 10 points easy easy.

I wonder what panday saying?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2011, 08:38:39 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:'(  :'(

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

1]; } ?>