April 24, 2024, 06:45:33 PM

Author Topic: Attorney General Anand Ramlogan Thread  (Read 82782 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Attorney General Anand Ramlogan Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2011, 11:00:02 AM »
I don't have a problem with Ramlogan playing match maker for people. He make himself an ass when he put that up on facebook though. He's not a celebrity entertainer he's supposed to be a statesman. You could do that in your spare time in your inner circle. What kinda characters he expect to hook people up with on the facebook anyway ?It just laughable. Country Bookie as Brownsugar would put it, just not accustomed and don't know what is appropriate to say and do.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2011, 12:08:11 PM »
Sammy...yuh have Anand on facebook? Hit him a message..yuh might get through with de gyal.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2011, 12:15:34 PM »
So Jah you and Brownsugar feel country bookie came to town see the lights and get brite oh what ?
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »
So Jah you and Brownsugar feel country bookie came to town see the lights and get brite oh what ?
Ramadhar would have done a better job. Cut your loses and say you do the reshuffle for strategic reasons. Ramlogan is a liability in that post.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2011, 01:20:59 PM »
Ah boy ...ent ah did tell allyuh de man have he agenda....

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2011, 06:08:27 PM »
Sammy...yuh have Anand on facebook? Hit him a message..yuh might get through with de gyal.

;D
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2011, 10:40:41 PM »
Time for ANand Ramlogan to be FIRED!  What more must this clown articulte to be fired?

Now the DPP has in effect told him to SHUT UP!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2011, 09:29:07 AM »

;D

cyah do that...brown sugar go kill she self  ;)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2011, 09:34:38 AM »

;D

Nah.  Ah didn't dead when Birchy betray mih so nobody else could get mih to harm mih self, right Palos..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2011, 09:41:20 AM »

;D

Nah.  Ah didn't dead when Birchy betray mih so nobody else could get mih to harm mih self, right Palos..... ;D
[/quote

good good...i rather come a Tobago wedding instead of a Tobago funeral  ;D :beermug:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2011, 12:32:28 PM »

;D

:rotfl:

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2011, 02:59:19 PM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/DPP_TAKES_ON_AG-115692639.html

Director of Public Prosecutions Roger Gaspard has accused Attorney General Anand Ramlogan of making "incautious" statements which have no "proper factual or legal basis".

In a statement issued yesterday, Gaspard also stressed he had no obligation to "any individual, political party or politician", and his primary concern was dispensing justice fairly.

Gaspard, who was overseas on official business and returned to office on Monday, yesterday responded to statements made by Ramlogan that enough evidence had been obtained to charge Calder Hart, former Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd (UDeCOTT) executive chairman, for lying under oath at last year's Commission of Enquiry into UDeCOTT and the construction sector.

Ramlogan made the comment in the Senate last Tuesday, but noted his hands were tied by the Constitution, and the decision to charge Hart is now solely up to the DPP.

"Do I think there is enough evidence for the DPP to lay a charge against Calder Hart? Yes, I do. Can I, the Attorney General, or this Government so direct him? No," Ramlogan said then.

Ramlogan said he meant no disrespect when he said he identified with the frustration on the ground, with respect to the fact charges may not have been laid in the Hart matter. He said he was expressing an opinion, adding he also respected the DPP's opinion.

Yesterday, however, Gaspard, responding to all this, said: "Unfortunately, these statements suggest that there is enough evidence to proffer a charge in this matter and that there is some inexplicable reason why the Director of Public Prosecutions has failed or refused to direct that such a charge be laid.

"In the circumstances and so as to address certain public misconceptions which may have been excited by the Attorney General's remarks, I feel constrained to publicly indicate that these investigations have not been completed, and that the relevant file is still with the investigators."

Gaspard added: "Thus, it would not be prudent or proper for me, at this stage, to direct that any charge be laid. I can only proceed so to do on the basis of evidence and, even so, that evidence must be of sufficient quality. Further, before a prosecution could be commenced, not only must the evidence reach the required standard, but such a prosecution must be in the public interest.

"Therefore, the statements and innuendoes propagated by the Honourable Attorney General, about which I take issue, are without any proper factual or legal basis. Moreover, those statements made by the Honourable Attorney General appear even more incautious when one considers the sensitive nature of these investigations.

"Most importantly, I wish to assure the general public that I hold no brief for any indiviual, political party or politician, and that my primary concern is the fair dispensing of a quality legal service to the people of Trinidad and Tobago. Accordingly, this mandate is the only one that I recognise. The stream of due process must be allowed to mark its rightful and undefiled course."

Contacted for comment last night, Ramlogan said he respected and accepted the fact that the decision to charge was one for the sole discretion and judgment of the DPP. He said, however, he was concerned about the length of time the police were taking to complete this investigation, having regard to the fact that Carl Khan, the former husband of Sherrie Hart, gave evidence before the Uff commission of enquiry (which concluded its hearings in February last year) and statements to the police that he knew the two directors of CH Development were closely related to Mrs Hart. (CH Development was the three-week-old company which was given a $368 million contract by the Hart-led board for the construction of the Ministry of Legal Affairs Towers.)

Ramlogan added the Malsayian authorities had provided documents, through the Congress of the People and the Ministry of the Attorney General, to substantiate Khan's statements and confirm this fact.

"I, therefore, call upon the Commissioner of Police to expedite this investigation to provide the DPP with all the available evidence," the Attorney General said.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2011, 05:56:21 PM »
So he say is d DPP y Hart eh charge who say shut up it eh me. So is d COP fault now. Leh we hear what Gibbs will say.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2011, 10:40:48 AM »
http://guardian.co.tt/sport/2011/02/13/cops-probe-govt-official

Cops to probe Govt official
Published: Sun, 2011-02-13 11:12
Anika Gumbs-Sandiford
The Mayaro location where it is alleged the conspiracy was orchestrated between a government official and another man leading to the arrest of former government ministers Franklin Khan and Eric Williams. Photo: Nicole Drayton

A senior Government official—a senator—is to be questioned by police in a fraud conspiracy after Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar forwarded a letter to Commissioner of Police (CoP) Dwayne Gibbs.
Sunday Guardian has learnt that the hand-written letter forms a vital piece of evidence in the police matter as it allegedly links the top government official to willfully conspiring to set up two former government ministers. The four-page letter was sent to the Prime Minister three weeks ago by a man who once had close links to the former administration. The letter dated December 27, 2010 was sent to the top cop last month by Persad-Bissessar to be investigated. The CoP has forwarded the letter to the Director of Public Prosecutions. A copy of the letter was also sent to the top Government official in question.

Meanwhile, a senior Express journalist and a former PNM official have already been quizzed in connection with the letter sent to the PM. Itwas on September 21 that senator Fitzgerald Hinds in Parliament claimed that a member of the Cabinet and Government of T&T, along with a journalist from CCN, allegedly concocted a story against aof the letter alleged that the government official falsified a piece of correspondence at the office of a San Fernando-based attorney that lead to the arrests of People’s National Movement ministers Franklin Khan and Eric Williams on corruption allegations that surfaced more than six years ago.

Story concocted at a beach resort
In addition, investigators are also said to be probing a lead that revealed the plot behind the conspiracy was because an attorney had stopped receiving legal briefs due to the change of board members at a State enterprise. “Investigations are progressing. Three weeks ago a statement was sent to the Prime Minister and it was handed over to the CoP to be investigated. If word gets out from the PMs office that the Prime Minister received this letter and then it ends up missing it would not reflect well. All aspects of this matter are being investigated. The filth from this conspiracy could touch a high office holder,” a top police source disclosed.

It is alleged that the conspiracy was first orchestrated between the Government official and the man at an East Coast beach resort where the individual was spending a long weekend. Following that meeting, Sunday Guardian understands, several pieces of correspondence were prepared implicating Khan and Williams in a plot where they were accused of accepting bribes and kickbacks in return for contracts in the industrial sector. A copy was also forwarded to Persad-Bissessar, the then Siparia MP, who read out the letter during an April sitting of Parliament in 2005.
Copies were also sent to former Prime Minister, Patrick Manning and former Attorney General, John Jermie alleging several misdemeanors tantamount to misbehaviour in public office.

Perverting the course of justice
It was based on allegations that the matter was handed over to the Integrity Commission for investigation spearheaded by Special Branch Acting Commissioner of Police Wellington Virgil.
Both Khan and Williams were subsequently charged.
Khan was charged with six counts of corruptly receiving bribes totalling $120,500, while Williams was charged with accepting $75,000.
Both Khan and Williams resigned from their ministerial posts following the allegations.
However, Williams was freed of the charges by Port-of-Spain magistrate Lucian Cardenas-Ragoonanan on December 31, 2007 based on unreliable evidence.
Three years later on September 21, the corruption charges against Khan were dropped when Director of Public Prosecutions Roger Gaspard informed deputy chief magistrate Mark Wellington that the State had opted to discontinue proceedings against Khan because of “new developments” appearing to be attempts to pervert the course of justice.
However, investigations later revealed that the correspondences were “suspect.”
The unearthing of this new development, Sunday Guardian learnt, has led investigators back to the matter.
It was former CoP, James Philbert who instructed acting senior supt Martin Morean to investigate the matter. However, the matter was passed on to senior supt David Nedd when Morean proceeded on pre-retirement leave. Nedd, police sources said, is also on leave. Philbert claimed in an exclusive interview with the Sunday Guardian that he was hounded out of office because of his involvement in the case.
The matter is now in the hands of ACP Raymond Craig.
Police sources revealed that CoP Gibbs and Craig met with the DPP a few weeks ago to discuss the status of the investigation.
Several attempts to contact the DPP yesterday proved futile.
(Reporting by Malissa Lara-Patterson)

(Flashback)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
The House met at 1.30 pm

Statement by Siparia MP Persad-Bissessar that led to the arrest of Khan and William.

“During our conversation Minister Williams again told me that I should be careful as though threatening me, for Ralph Brown and intelligent services is on my case. I then told Minister Williams that I will take this matter to the Prime Minister and he replied that I will be surprised to know how much Mr Manning is against me if I spoke to him, the Prime Minister. I then told him that this conversation is getting no where. To this Minister Williams told me that I was greedy and he also believed that I was sabotaging the project. I then reminded Minister Williams that I had already given him $75,000 in bribes on the said project and I will expose him. He said expose Frankie too, referring to Minister Khan. He then hung up.
Therefore, Prime Minister, in the circumstances, I am with a death threat hanging over my head. I am confirming to you that I have paid bribes to both Ministers Franklin Khan and Eric Williams on the said seismic project and further, Minister Khan used one of my companies in the 2001 general elections to rip off a venture production to pay for his campaign. I can make much more information available to you, Mr PM, but I will stay here for now. As you will observe Prime Minister, I wrote this part of the letter in my own handwriting for I did not want anyone typing this letter to be privy to the foregoing information. I wish not to bring your party nor government nor Cabinet into dispute, but I have taken precaution to send copies sealed of this correspondence to New York and to prominent persons locally, in the event harm comes to me. I do not want to end up as Hansraj Sumairsingh. Therefore, Prime Minister, I am asking you to pacify this situation urgently for time on my part is not a comfort.

I have in my hands what I found in my mailbox. I know that the Member for Diego Martin West always gets letters in his mailbox. I was fortunate to get this in my mailbox.  We are speaking of a report of the EBC but we cannot turn a blind eye on the whole electoral process of the country.  That is the bedrock of the democracy.

This letter is addressed to the hon Prime Minister. It says
Having written to you the preceding letter, I visited Minister Franklin Khan at his office on Ash Wednesday. I felt obliged to do so because I have certain arrangements with Minister Khan. At his office, Minister Khan told me that Minister Williams met him on Carnival Tuesday and told him certain things about me and the seismic project. I related to Minister Khan the threats that Minister Williams made to me. Minister Khan then told me that one retired General Ralph Brown is the source of all the bad reports that Mr Manning is receiving. He further told me that Eric Williams told him also that for quite some time Mr Ralph Brown is keeping Mr Manning updated on the project and poisoning your mind against me.  Mr Khan then asked me to leave his office, he wanted to make a private call.  After about five minutes Minister Khan then called me back to his office and asked me to speak to Minister Eric Williams on the phone.  I hesitated but the Minister insisted and I reluctantly spoke to Minister Williams.”
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2011, 12:02:48 PM »
Oh boy.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2011, 07:43:01 PM »
could we sink any lower.Integrity is not a word used in Trinidad anymore

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2011, 07:52:25 PM »
could we sink any lower.Integrity is not a word used in Trinidad anymore

Always remember we iz d land of d limbo.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2011, 09:40:56 PM »
Dis remind me of the band Gypsy is bringing for carnival come with anything play anything as long as yuh have a costume , these politicians believe know body could touch them .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2011, 09:46:13 PM »
‘Forces’ trying to intimidate me—AG
Published: Fri, 2011-02-25 20:18
Richard Lord

Attorney General Anand Ramlogan says he has had to request more security after threats to his life by former PNM councillor Dansam Dhansook. Ramlogan said so during yesterday’s post-Cabinet news conference at the Prime Minister’s office in St Clair. Dhansook had filed a matter in court several years ago, alleging that he had offered a bribe to then minister of Works and Transport Franklin Khan. Khan was subsequently freed of all charges and Dhansook issued a public apology. But Ramlogan said Dhansook had nothing to do with the victory achieved by Khan, who is seeking to become chairman of the PNM in next month’s party elections.

Ramlogan said in July last year, he received “an odd letter” from Dansam Dhansook which contained demands for work from the People’s Partnership Government. He said he ignored that and a second letter from Dhansook came to him. He said demands were intensified in a third letter sent to him “and ended the letter with what I interpreted clearly to be a threat to my and my family’s personal security and also an attempt to blackmail me.” Ramlogan said he called then commissioner of police James Philbert “and I gave it to him and I ask that it be investigated.”

The AG continued: “The second thing that I did, having regard to the allegation of Mr Dhansook was making—the allegations being that I drafted a letter for him to send to the Prime Minister that would have led to the charges—immediately I drafted the letter to the DPP of the country, sending him a copy of that letter and highlighting for the DPP, the fact that this letter may have implications for pending prosecutions.” Ramlogan said Khan was free of the charges today, “not because Dansam Dhansook had a change of heart or had any pangs of conscience, it was because I took it upon myself to disclose to the DPP a letter he sent me in confidence, a letter which made allegations and threats and I passed it to both the Commissioner of Police and the DPP for three things to be done.”

He listed the requests:

An immediate police investigations to be done.
• Security for myself and my family be looked into.
• That implications for the prosecution’s case against Franklin Khan be looked into by the DPP.

Ramlogan said that “was what led to the DPP statement in court where that matter was withdrawn.” The AG said he had noticed that a Sunday newspaper since then “paint and portray Mr Dhansook in a positive light,” as though he had some change of heart and was responsible for the matter against Khan to be withdrawn.  He insisted: “Nothing could be further from the truth.” He said subsequent to that, Dhansook wrote another letter threatening that if he (AG) did not meet certain demands “the matter would be raised in Parliament...and he put a deadline.
“I ignored it, I passed every letter I have received from Mr Dhansook, everything I have received I have passed it to the DPP and the Commissioner of Police,” the AG said.

He said the promise by Dhansook to raise the matter in the Senate did take place. “True to form, Senator Fitzgerald Hinds raised the matter in the Senate,” he said. “They didn’t call names but they raised it. Next thing I know he write a next one saying a prominent figure will come after me. Next thing I hear is Abu Bakr (Jamaat al Muslimeen leader) with Ian Alleyne’s programme, linking himself to Dhansook and the story.” Ramlogan said: “There is a marshalling of forces to try and intimidate me. I am not easily intimidated. I don’t fear Mr Dansam Dhansook.” He added: “Not only has Mr Dhansook created this mischief, he has sent other letters to make allegations against other government ministers, against just about everybody in the Government.”

He said Dhansook “did the same thing under the last (PNM) administration.” Ramlogan said similar allegations were made against former AG John Jeremie and Minister in the Office of the Prime Minister Dr Lenny Saith. The AG said all those letters had been given to the DPP and the Commissioner of Police. He stressed again that he had “nothing to fear or to worry about when it came to Dansam Dhansook and these spurious, malicious and false allegations.”
Ramlogan said he understood why Dhansook was doing those things. He said it was the result of a political matter involving Khan, who is seeking the return as chairman of the PNM.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2011, 10:15:26 PM »
Oh boy.

Is Anand being targeted because he wasnt interested in Dhansook's daughter?
Is Dhansook suffering with a multiple personality disorder and sporadic amnesia?
Will Frankie Khan be able to regain his Colgate sponsorship?

Tune in next week for the next chapter in "Animal Farm"

::)

Dis whole affair go be so sordid and messy and a setta he say she say dem do ting dat it go be frustrating to get to the bottom of.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2011, 10:21:47 PM »
Oh boy.

Will Frankie Khan be able to regain his Colgate sponsorship?

All yuh real talented boi. Dat is a good 1 I eh go lie  :rotfl:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2011, 07:12:57 AM »
look allyuh favorite PP celeb on power 102 now.
(Muslim)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2011, 07:53:02 AM »

Wuh he doin? playin ah piano?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2011, 08:46:56 AM »

Wuh he doin? playin ah piano?

:rotfl:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2011, 06:23:42 AM »
Look Thing if Marchel Win

AG: Machel has my vote for Soca Monarch
By Julien Neaves

Story Created: Mar 2, 2011 at 10:50 PM ECT

Story Updated: Mar 3, 2011 at 2:04 AM ECT

ATTORNEY General Anand Ramlogan says he would not be surprised if Machel Montano wins tomorrow's International Power Soca Monarch final and walks away with the $2 million prize offered by the Government.

"I wish him the very best of luck. He certainly has my vote," Ramlogan said while speaking in the Senate on Tuesday night as he introduced the Miscellaneous Provisions (Remand) Bill at the Red House, Port of Spain.

He recalled, on Monday night, he had the "good fortune" of attending Montano's concert, "The Return", at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Mucurapo.

Ramlogan described as a "very moving moment" the scenario when Montano brought on to the stage the world "king and queen" of calypso, Slinger Francisco, better known as "The Mighty Sparrow", and McArtha Linda Sandy-Lewis, better known as "Calypso Rose", respectively.

He recalled cutting out pictures of the two calypso icons to stick in his copybook with flour paste while he was in primary school. He noted they were honoured by Montano in front of almost 35,000 fans, and Calypso Rose broke down in tears.

Ramlogan pointed out what Montano did was demonstrate respect for elders and "a kind of caring and compassion that is sadly lacking in the youths" in this society.

"The extent to which Mr Montano was able to do that and to send a message that as a superstar and an icon...that this is what he stands for, I salute Machel Montano...for that gesture and for the powerful message it sends, and I say he is indeed worthy of emulation, and I hope that others will lead by example to mentor and set an example for our youths," Ramlogan said.

Montano returns to the Power Soca Monarch competition after a protracted absence.

Opposition Senator Fitzgerald Hinds, in his contribution, pointed out Montano had been seen in the company of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar and the United National Congress (UNC) "frequent times". He added there were some citizens who were saying the artiste had been sponsored by the Prime Minister and the UNC and was a "liming friend" with Persad-Bissessar.
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2011, 10:01:05 AM »
4 mil 4 Machel I would b surprise if dat eh d case.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2011, 12:27:50 PM »
Anand was recently asking his Facebook "friends'" if they were aware of any articles that showed a link ot the death penalty and decreased crime.

Some AG that is!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2011, 12:42:32 PM »
Anand was recently asking his Facebook "friends'" if they were aware of any articles that showed a link ot the death penalty and decreased crime.

Some AG that is!

LOL!!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »

Some AG that is!

D man is ah AC Ambulance Chaser not ah AG.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2011, 03:26:12 PM »

Some AG that is!

LOL!!

You know that I am serious right?  I have to ask because when I saw his requests on Facebook, it was so strange to me.  Incredulous at best.

This man was touted as one of the best young legal minds in T&T and now he is hustling legal precedence and studies on Facebook.

1]; } ?>