April 28, 2024, 02:31:07 PM

Author Topic: St Clair's Coaching School Win Tobago FA Cup.  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
St Clair's Coaching School Win Tobago FA Cup.
« on: November 05, 2010, 05:49:41 AM »
Coaching won the game last night 2-nil against Mason Hall SSS. Didn't get to watch the game but after the 2nd goal the game was effectively over as a contest with Coaching School showing their superioirty. Goals were one in the first half and the 2nd kinda early in the 2nd half.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: St Clair's Coaching School Win Tobago FA Cup.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 07:20:52 AM »
Coaching won the game last night 2-nil against Mason Hall SSS. Didn't get to watch the game but after the 2nd goal the game was effectively over as a contest with Coaching School showing their superioirty. Goals were one in the first half and the 2nd kinda early in the 2nd half.
Actually the final score was 3-0. Two in the first half.
Live large and prosper!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 05:46:31 AM »
Samuel double lands Coaching School FA title.
T&T Express Reports.

Keon Samuel netted a brace to guide St Clair Coaching School to the Tobago Football Association (TFA) FA Cup title when they defeated Mason Hall USSS 3-0 at the Dwight Yorke Stadium in Tobago last week Thursday.

Samuel netted in the 17th and 64th minutes, while Rodney Nelson scored the other item in the 34th minute to secure the silverware for Coaching School, who led 2-0 at the break before registering their first FA Cup win since 2006.

The newly-crowned champions reached the final with wins over Mason Hall PYC (by default), Carnbee/ Mt Pleasant (4-0), Hills United (7-3) and Taylor's Rentals Goal City (5-1) in that order.

The triumph kept Coaching School on track to score a Tobago double this season as they are presently leading the race in the League with 27 points.

Mason Hall USSS, who were playing their first final ever in the TFA, should be proud of their performance, despite of the final scoreline. They advanced to the championship game with victories over Bethel United (1-0), 2010 champs Stokely Vale (2-0), Lambeau FC (2-0) and Youth Stars (2-0), respectively.

Mason Hall, who were promoted to the Premier Division in 2009, are lying seventh on the table with 15 points

In the playoffs for third place, Goal City won 2-0 over First Division team Youth Stars United in the opening game of the doubleheader at the DYS before a decent crowd.

Kade Grant scored in the 24th minute to give Goal City a 1-0 advantage at the half, before Akini Ferguson sealed the deal for them in the 84th minute.

Meanwhile, action in the Premier Division of the TFA resumed yesterday with two games. At Goodwood, second-place Georgia United faced fifth placed Sidey's FC, while Black Rock United in sixth spot, traveled to Plymouth to tackle defending champions Stokley Vale, who needed to pick up the pieces after surrendering their FA Cup title.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 06:15:28 AM »
Go Coaching School!!....I hope they make it to the Pro League in a season to come....then I might a vested interest to go to the games.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 09:48:55 AM »
Does Bertil coach that team?

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 06:17:19 PM »
More or less No !
From what I understand he does not really do much of the coaching but he still like to pull the strings...like he run tings.   

Ah real star boy coach mentality.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »
Go Coaching School!!....I hope they make it to the Pro League in a season to come....then I might a vested interest to go to the games.... ;D

Like how yuh does go LA Galaxy games?  :devil:

BTW...congrats to coaching school  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 07:51:40 PM »
More or less No !
From what I understand he does not really do much of the coaching but he still like to pull the strings...like he run tings.   

Ah real star boy coach mentality.

So what is that supposed to mean?  Any team with that amount of knowledge and experience should be glad to have him around. And don't forget that Bertille is about 70's now
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 06:42:02 AM »

Like how yuh does go LA Galaxy games?  :devil:

BTW...congrats to coaching school  8)

::) ::) ::)
Just leave me alone please..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>