March 28, 2024, 12:37:57 PM

Author Topic: Dont make the same mistake as Jamaica Leave the foreigners alone  (Read 3286 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I cant believe man actually considering Jlloyd and Zamora amoung others to play on the World Cup team

alyuh men have to be freaking crazy and dotish too

I carrying Eve and Nixon before them men

Is decades now we trying to make world cup and now that we might be going you want to bring men who did not lift a leg to get we there.

Do not let your greed for success cloud your judgement.

Trinidad is going to the world cup to Take real licks ( unless we get an easy group) these second rate players will not help us that much.

Look at it this way

We are going to the world cup to compete with the teams the likes of England.

Taking men who cannot make England bench will not get us any better in terms of beating england.

I am totally against Foreigners player for TNT.
I was against Birchald Playing for TNT and if I was the coach I would not have brought him on.

Why ... Because it is a cop out, a bandaid to fix the problems in our football development, Our National football team must relect the standard of players that can be developed within the TnT nation football structure.

Borrowing foreign based players allows for artificial results.

TnT is going to the world cup
to celebrate the 40 Year journey that we have been trying to make

We not going to play football , we going to celebrate getting there and to celebrate the coaches and players who go us to this point.

We going to see first hand what the worlds best football is all about experience it and bring it back to the next generation.

The team will do fine without the foreign imports we doing fine now.

In Addition

Senior Players who have contributed a lot should be allowed to go with the team.

We need to take some youth players who will be there for the next world cup

We need to take some local coaches so that they can come back and train the next generation.

Gally, ST Clair, Steadman, Morris, Maurice, Williams should be allowed to travel with the team as passive coaches,

These are the top coaches in the country who can benefit from the experience.

Past players such as Nixon, eve, Dwarika , should be looked at again to see if they ready if so they should go as well.

Youth players such as Durance Williams Josh Joshson, Diaz, williams etc should also be considered.

We need to travel with about 35 Players and 10 coaches.
The more the better.

This is all about Experience
Dont get greedy and dont let foreign based steal your hard work away from you.

If Zamora what to play in the world cup he could put Rooney on the bench because he cant make TnT side.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dont make the same mistake as Jamaica Leave the foreigners alone
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 07:52:46 AM »
Partner I understand your loyalty to players who have shed blood for Trini in d past, but it is a fact that players from Brazil and other lqarge countries help take their teams to the cup but still don't make the WC squad.

I think we should pick based on a mixture of ability and team chemistry. Therefore we cannot pick a player even if he is very skilful if it is detrimental to the team as a whole. e.g. Edmundo.   
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 08:12:17 AM »
World Cup teams get picked on player form at the time that the Cup comes around and not who was there before and who helped up get there.  What the guys that are playing right now have to do is make sure that they stay in good form and be healthy when it's time for the World Cup (providing that we keep our focus and get past bahrain as we should). So for Dwarika and Eve and Rougier, Wise, Nixon etc. that want to make the squad, they know what they have to do to get there and the current players know that they have to perform even better because they will not make this team with a coach like Don Leo.  The present Technical Staff truly scouts our players and when we do qualify they will be keeping a much more attentive eye on our players.

Warriors forever!!!

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 08:46:23 AM »
I cant believe man actually considering Jlloyd and Zamora amoung others to play on the World Cup team

alyuh men have to be freaking crazy and dotish too

I carrying Eve and Nixon before them men

Is decades now we trying to make world cup and now that we might be going you want to bring men who did not lift a leg to get we there.

Do not let your greed for success cloud your judgement.

Trinidad is going to the world cup to Take real licks ( unless we get an easy group) these second rate players will not help us that much.

Look at it this way

We are going to the world cup to compete with the teams the likes of England.

Taking men who cannot make England bench will not get us any better in terms of beating england.

I am totally against Foreigners player for TNT.
I was against Birchald Playing for TNT and if I was the coach I would not have brought him on.

Why ... Because it is a cop out, a bandaid to fix the problems in our football development, Our National football team must relect the standard of players that can be developed within the TnT nation football structure.

Borrowing foreign based players allows for artificial results.

TnT is going to the world cup
to celebrate the 40 Year journey that we have been trying to make

We not going to play football , we going to celebrate getting there and to celebrate the coaches and players who go us to this point.

We going to see first hand what the worlds best football is all about experience it and bring it back to the next generation.

The team will do fine without the foreign imports we doing fine now.

In Addition

Senior Players who have contributed a lot should be allowed to go with the team.

We need to take some youth players who will be there for the next world cup

We need to take some local coaches so that they can come back and train the next generation.

Gally, ST Clair, Steadman, Morris, Maurice, Williams should be allowed to travel with the team as passive coaches,

These are the top coaches in the country who can benefit from the experience.

Past players such as Nixon, eve, Dwarika , should be looked at again to see if they ready if so they should go as well.

Youth players such as Durance Williams Josh Joshson, Diaz, williams etc should also be considered.

We need to travel with about 35 Players and 10 coaches.
The more the better.

This is all about Experience
Dont get greedy and dont let foreign based steal your hard work away from you.

If Zamora what to play in the world cup he could put Rooney on the bench because he cant make TnT side.

Did you read this over before you post it, basically you're suggesting carrying players to the world cup (knock on wood) that cannot even make the current team. Dwarika, Nixon et al, simply because they reprsented us in the past. Carrying young players whose time has not come yet to make up numbers at the biggest tournament in the world where we will be repersenting T&T and the Caribbean.

I don't agree with you, you're also implying that results don't matter because we're going to make up numbers anyway and just making it is enough. With your sort of thinking we'll have to wait another 16 years for this opportunity. Whether realistic or not, we should be aiming to make the 2nd round, you think anyone expected Senegal or South Korea to do anything at last WC.

Also, with your mentality of just carrying men for so, is asking to get three drubbings, I understand that these players served us well, I was a fan of Nixon and I acknowledge Dwarika's skill but be real. If you want to be successful you have to adopt the same approach of those that are. l

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 08:54:54 AM »
World Cup teams get picked on player form at the time that the Cup comes around and not who was there before and who helped up get there.  What the guys that are playing right now have to do is make sure that they stay in good form and be healthy when it's time for the World Cup

Precisely !!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 08:57:49 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 08:55:53 AM »
In theory it boils down to the best available people at the time..... Keywords - best and available. The coach takes care of the best area and the individual makes the decision on availability for the most part. IMO the other stuff about loyalty and shedding blood etc is simply irrelevant. I CANNOT STRESS HOW IRRELEVANT IT is when one loves the game to the extent that one respects the HARD WORK and TALENT needed to even be in a position to be considered for this team. Few people know the full story behind their partners far less for these players. I could only be happy for people fortunate and blessed to wear TNT colors..... iah jus' in the stands aready, lil' to de lef'... sipping a lager....  :chilling:

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 09:09:05 AM »
the best posibble team dat don leo sees fit will go to the worls cup no doubt about dat

the key word is only who leo sees fit will go an no one else nut any budy u want or i want is leo team an he in charge an if foreigners cause we to win the world cup nex year i go be jus as happy if only locals went an win it

if vb cud represent we an he cumiong from turkey an does normally score 3 goals a game wat u go do if u was beenie

headache
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 09:15:04 AM »
the foreigners that refused the offer in the past should not be allowed to play after we qualify.  bottom line.

Jersey trini right.  :beermug: wel said.  After qualification it is a new ball game in terms of selection. We can't just say well the 20-30 or how many players during qualifying will be the squad, man might get hure play BS etc.  New slate maybe few exceptions (latas, yorke, stern, andrews) these 4 are ALMOST guaranteed unless injured.
I even feeling to start back training but that would mean less  :beermug: :beermug:.  tell beenie i will rethink that and get back to him.

survival of the fittest starting december.  may the best men win.  If you lose form shame on you hard luck.  your loss another man's gain.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 09:20:27 AM »
the foreigners that refused the offer in the past should not be allowed to play after we qualify.  bottom line.

This line is contradictory to the rest of your post....what if the foreigners are in good form ??
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 09:41:05 AM by kicker »

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 09:30:58 AM »
Consider that the coaching administration put it out there that Latas was not a walk-on--- this is just a professional approach to handling a situation and developing a perception of how things are run.... behind the scenes it may have been another matter entirely....... in hindsite leaving Latas out may have been foolhardy but at least we feel that no-one walks on the team jus' so.... that said anyone that beenie picks will have our support because the perception is that he picks the best team at hand and his expertise has played a large part in allowing the guys to reach their potential...  :chilling:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 09:43:27 AM »
Allyuh have KND to study?

If a man say 1 + 1 = 2...KND go want to make a case dat 1 + 1 = 11

KND is jes a contrarian.  KND and all doh believe de tata he does be talkin and allyuh buyin it hook, line and sinker.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 11:14:25 AM »
KND win everytime oui . Alyuh cyar beat meyboy atalll. Doh fight him dong  ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 11:17:34 AM »
But Kicker some of  them fellas tell us a straight up NO, hard luck TT.
I find that hard to swallow and forget.  so yeah i say overs them.  

Nah To heck with that.  In any sport the BEST MEN AVAILABLE should get pick no matter what.  So if a man take your spot -your fault, hats off to him he was better than you.  Work hard, train hard, play good, stay healthy and you have nothing to worry about right?

Take the best men.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 11:29:26 AM »
KND..you like to talk sh** dread. I disagree with you on many things but mostly the nonesense you talk about Birchall. A man whose mom's is trini but living abroad shouldn't play for TnT? Dread..you are a Trini living in the US so your anti-foreigner stance is both ridiculous and lacking any credibility. You say that our football must be a representation of what the federation develops...so you saying fire Beenie cuz he eh Trini and fire all de foreign-based because much of what they learned was developed abroad. you real jokey yes.

Legally Birchall has a choice and he chooses to be Trini. It in his blood bredda..doh matter where de man live. And if he good enough then his inclusion is good for local football. It might help us go to the WC..that is good for local football....youth men might like his style of play and try to emulate him...that is good for local football....he more likely to help coach or recruit trini talent when he retire...that is good for trini football.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 12:47:11 PM »
KND you do not  have kids , neices or nephews  ;D And if you do i guess you  will be against them 100 % contributing for  better  of our homeland. :-\ in any aspect

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
field de bess team wit de bess players, whether dey home or abroad, bottom line, we in de world cup, not de gold cup or de caribbean cup KND2, however i agree 2 bring in some youths for de tournament, good exposure, plus we need a defender like samuel, u cant dispute dat, at least he in de premiership, u doin like stern an dem neva get bench b4, come nah man

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2005, 01:46:20 PM »
whatever
alyuh men just cannot handle the truth.
with regard to Birchald everybody entitle to there own opinion i am just stating mine.

I am not contradictory alyuh men just have no understanding.

How the ass you could compare Birchald to Me

Birchald Mother born in TnT while she parents was on extended vacation, I born and bred in TnT.
It have nothing to do with where you born and where your mother born it is who you are that counts. Birchalsd is not a trini.

Dwight Yorke live iin foreign for over 15 Years but he still from Tobago.
If you cannot tell the difference between Birchald and Yorke Then you cannot tell the difference between white and black.

To hell with what FIFA think and where your mother born
If you do not represent Trinidad and Tobago Football You should not Represent Trinidad and Tobago football.

Birchald learn to play football in England in some english club
Stern learn to play football in Trinidad , in small goal, club football, intercol etc

Stern deserve to Represent TnT Birchald does not. I dont give a shit where he mudder was born, If he mudder want to play for TnT thats fine Shabazz having a screening session next week ;D she invited.

I have nothing against Birchald He is a great player and he does well for TNT, but all I am saying is that if I was Jack Warner I not spending my time looking for people who mudder born in this part of the world to come and play for TnT.

That is a shitty attitude to have as a leader it is a shitty way to achieve your goals.

Is attitude like that, that have BP in Trinidad thiefing all we oil.
Because man in trinidad think they cant drill hole in the ground and fill a barrell.

Warner know that he cannot create international level midfielders so he spend he time looking for qualified ones.
Is the wrong approach. and it will get us no where in the long run.

The difference between me and alyuh is alyuh fraid to lose.

To tell you the truth I dont give a shit if we lose to Baharain because the aim is not the world cup.

I keep telling Alyuh men this and like alyuh head hard.

World Cup is a result it is not a the goal.

The Goal is improving TnT football, World Cup will be the result.

Real teams dont sit down and aim to make the world cup, The sit down and think about how to get better and the end result is finishing above your opponents and you are in the world cup.

You do not improve TnT football by finding a white boy in England and putting him on the team.
You do it by assessing what is missing and trying to implement a development plan to generate players with those qualities.

In 1990 TnT and USA were Equal in terms of football.
Since then Jack Warner Goal was to make the world cup for the next 15 years we have being playing football on a 2 years on 2 years off schedule.

We get contract for man to play in foreign
We get more spots and then more spots again
We get the best Brazilian , Yogoslavian, coach after coach

American on the other hand set off to improve themself

Coaching Courses, National associations
Youth Training facilities
Pro League (Real one not the fake one in TnT)
Youth league after youth league AYSO, etc etc

It is not about the freaking World Cup,

To improve you must be better than your competitor.

The mere fact that you are willing to take a "Shit Hound" 3 division player from england and he can become a star on your team is proof that you have already lost.

You have lost the mental game,
You eating man dregs......get some self esteme.

England would never put a second division man to play for England....Never.

When you get relegated you dont make the squad.
If you not good enough for the premiership you not good enough to play for england.
Mentality is the difference between winning and losing.

Alyuh let a Man from Holland come and show alyuh how to play positional football, A white boy from england come and show alyuh how to play with desire for your country and WHAT DID WE PROVE?

We prove that people from Holland know how to coach.
We prove that english boys know how to play with desire.

but we did already know that for donkey years now, alyuh dont watch Tv or what.

What we need to prove is whether or not TnT can make a world cup.

Whether or not we can generate players, coaches, adminstrators etc to compete on a world stage.

Alyuh aint nothing but a bunch of colonial inbreed idiots, waiting for somebody to come and show alyuh to way to the promise land.

Well follow..... and we will all go to the world cup hand in Hand. And when they done and gone in 4 years we might find a next one to take we to the next world cup.

We wait for a white man to come and show we how to dig a hole in the ground and fill an oil drum.

If you grandfather did had the guts to try a thing and drill the oil himself all now so I like the "Boys from Baharain" with me own private jet.

Failure is part of the evolution to success
Keep waiting for foreign influences to Help alyuh.

You want Birchald to come and score goals for you to take you to world cup, you might as well ask him to come and brush your gul for you too.
cause like you cant do nothing for yourself.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2005, 01:53:50 PM »
KND,
U deserve an award for entertainment..never ah dull moment with u on this forum.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2005, 03:04:42 PM »
You want Birchald to come and score goals for you to take you to world cup, you might as well ask him to come and brush your gul for you too.

:rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2005, 03:24:16 PM »
whatever
alyuh men just cannot handle the truth.
with regard to Birchald everybody entitle to there own opinion i am just stating mine.

I am not contradictory alyuh men just have no understanding.

Birchald Mother born in TnT while she parents was on extended vacation, I born and bred in TnT.
It have nothing to do with where you born and where your mother born it is who you are that counts. Birchalsd is not a trini.

If you cannot tell the difference between Birchald and Yorke Then you cannot tell the difference between white and black.

To hell with what FIFA think and where your mother born
If you do not represent Trinidad and Tobago Football You should not Represent Trinidad and Tobago football.

Birchald learn to play football in England in some english club
Stern learn to play football in Trinidad , in small goal, club football, intercol etc

Stern deserve to Represent TnT Birchald does not. I dont give a shit where he mudder was born, If he mudder want to play for TnT thats fine Shabazz having a screening session next week ;D she invited.

I have nothing against Birchald He is a great player and he does well for TNT, but all I am saying is that if I was Jack Warner I not spending my time looking for people who mudder born in this part of the world to come and play for TnT.

That is a shitty attitude to have as a leader it is a shitty way to achieve your goals.

Is attitude like that, that have BP in Trinidad thiefing all we oil.
Because man in trinidad think they cant drill hole in the ground and fill a barrell.

Warner know that he cannot create international level midfielders so he spend he time looking for qualified ones.
Is the wrong approach. and it will get us no where in the long run.

The difference between me and alyuh is alyuh fraid to lose.

To tell you the truth I dont give a shit if we lose to Baharain because the aim is not the world cup.

I keep telling Alyuh men this and like alyuh head hard.

World Cup is a result it is not a the goal.

The Goal is improving TnT football, World Cup will be the result.

Real teams dont sit down and aim to make the world cup, The sit down and think about how to get better and the end result is finishing above your opponents and you are in the world cup.

You do not improve TnT football by finding a white boy in England and putting him on the team.
You do it by assessing what is missing and trying to implement a development plan to generate players with those qualities.

In 1990 TnT and USA were Equal in terms of football.
Since then Jack Warner Goal was to make the world cup for the next 15 years we have being playing football on a 2 years on 2 years off schedule.

We get contract for man to play in foreign
We get more spots and then more spots again
We get the best Brazilian , Yogoslavian, coach after coach

It is not about the freaking World Cup,

To improve you must be better than your competitor.

The mere fact that you are willing to take a "Shit Hound" 3 division player from england and he can become a star on your team is proof that you have already lost.

You have lost the mental game,
You eating man dregs......get some self esteme.

England would never put a second division man to play for England....Never.

When you get relegated you dont make the squad.
If you not good enough for the premiership you not good enough to play for england.
Mentality is the difference between winning and losing.

Alyuh let a Man from Holland come and show alyuh how to play positional football, A white boy from england come and show alyuh how to play with desire for your country and WHAT DID WE PROVE?

We prove that people from Holland know how to coach.
We prove that english boys know how to play with desire.

but we did already know that for donkey years now, alyuh dont watch Tv or what.

What we need to prove is whether or not TnT can make a world cup.

Whether or not we can generate players, coaches, adminstrators etc to compete on a world stage.

Alyuh aint nothing but a bunch of colonial inbreed idiots, waiting for somebody to come and show alyuh to way to the promise land.

Well follow..... and we will all go to the world cup hand in Hand. And when they done and gone in 4 years we might find a next one to take we to the next world cup.

We wait for a white man to come and show we how to dig a hole in the ground and fill an oil drum.

If you grandfather did had the guts to try a thing and drill the oil himself all now so I like the "Boys from Baharain" with me own private jet.

Failure is part of the evolution to success
Keep waiting for foreign influences to Help alyuh.

I see what you're trying to say, but it's very weak.....poor examples, very narrow thought process and very one-sided

example:

Claudio Clavejo, Hugo Perez, Preki, Ernie Stewart, Tomas Dooley, Bora Mulitonovic- (sp ??).........eg of non Americans who contributed to the improvement of U.S soccer after WC '90 that you spoke of.... sorry but your point is invalid......get off your soap box, think again, and then climb back on and preach some sense........

Over-simplified thinking and tunnel vision seem to be your diseases......try again
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 04:23:19 PM by kicker »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005, 04:06:30 PM »
knd i on yr side boy fire bun de rest :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
Therfore knd i guess  you dont want any or your kids neices and nephews were not born in tnt to represent tnt if you had your way
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 04:23:58 PM »
If my chile born in america I will encourage him to play for america, especially if he does not grow up in TnT.

for the same reason I would never try to rep america if I had the chance I would always chose TnT.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 04:32:14 PM »

This one is a classic.

The argument mightn't be watertight but there is  a lot of truth in what the man is saying.

This campaign has been a good example of our last minute approach to the World Cup.

We get a real nice draw for the semis - Fire Stuart Charles fast, we looking good for a hex, we could afford Berite now
We scrape through the semis - Apologize to Dwight ask him to come back, we need him now
We do shit in the first two games - Fire Bertie we go pay somebody good if we have to now
We need three wins in four games - Dwight talk to Latas nah, we need him now

Now I don't disagree with trying to make a WC, because I feel that it could help plenty things in TnT, football and otherwise, blossom as a result.

On the other hand if we don't get this WC monkey of our back we will only be focused on the next WC and the next, and not on all the young boys and girls who will be real thirsty for the football in the next few years.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 04:37:55 PM »
Allyuh have KND to study?

If a man say 1 + 1 = 2...KND go want to make a case dat 1 + 1 = 11

KND is jes a contrarian.  KND and all doh believe de tata he does be talkin and allyuh buyin it hook, line and sinker.

Ent!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 04:42:30 PM »
Biggest kicks of dis thread is de man who post de thread is de one who...

Mekkin he livin in de good ole USA...

Mekkin $US....

Gettin medical treatment fuh he injury (at least daz de excuse he give fuh settin up man on a tailgate bbq & duckin Sam in Hartford) in de US....

Get pay sick leave etc....

Probably goin in de people wuk and talkin a setta yankee....

Is de one talkin bout cyah do ting fuh yuhself and only trini born should play....

Oh de irony...... ;D ;D

« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 04:44:40 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 04:45:03 PM »
Biggest kicks of dis thread is a Trini (KND) who mekkin he livin in de good ole USA, mekkin $US, gettin medical treatment fuh he injury (at least daz de excuse he give fuh settin up man on a tailgate bbq & duckin Sam in Hartford) in de US, get pay sick leave etc....probably goin in de people wuk and talkin a setta yankee....is de one talkin bout cyah do ting fuh yuhself and only trini born should play.

Oh de irony...... ;D ;D

yea boy is real magnet settings he on!..

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2005, 11:08:55 PM »

hahahah no wonder you get so vex...how long you live in TnT? Birchall mom's born in TnT and live here until she was 19...den she ride out...just like you :devil:

They also owe alot to their foreign experience. Is you who want to be ah absolutists, you so doh backpeda nowl. By your initial statement...all foreign-based have to ride. Foreign coaches have to ride.

like you trying to shit up yourself...your example is de states dread? USA did exactly as you said...but they also recruit men who cyah even speak farking english. proof that you could do both. if Birchall had no connection to TnT I would have a problem, but my definition of Trini just different from yours

try and make your points without resorting to dem kinda comments nah...it real disrespectful and i didn't expect that kind a garbage from you. you doh know what I stand for. All a dat because I feel Birchall deserve to sweat for TnT....and you get catch contradicting yourself. make your points without taking it there. TnT football needs a lot of work and we are not facing the deeper problems. We agree on dat, but for me you talk real shit for the rest of the post.

1]; } ?>