April 19, 2024, 09:14:19 AM

Author Topic: Sancho on C-TV right now talking about Pfister Stay or Go!!  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho on C-TV right now talking about Pfister Stay or Go!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:28:38 PM »
Thank you, Socapro!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 07:30:17 PM »
nice discussion ...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:37:16 PM »
Btw fellas the football discussion is finished now!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 07:47:47 PM »
I dont like how the discussion was turned into a local vs foreign based thing. The foreign based failed to qualify for the world cup but the local based failed to qualify for two gold cups. Bottom line is that the whole system needs to be changed because its obviously not just about the players.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 08:06:40 PM »
I dont like how the discussion was turned into a local vs foreign based thing. The foreign based failed to qualify for the world cup but the local based failed to qualify for two gold cups. Bottom line is that the whole system needs to be changed because its obviously not just about the players.

ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 08:11:40 PM »
Damn ah miss it.  :banginghead: allyuh give us ah run down on the discussions nah. pleeeaaassseee.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 08:16:30 PM »

De local vs foreign is ah useless argument. It is ah question of identifying and using our best footballers in a sensible manner, regardless of geographic location. So if Hector get ah foreign contract tomorrow, den what?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 08:19:33 PM »

De local vs foreign is ah useless argument. It is ah question of identifying and using our best footballers in a sensible manner, regardless of geographic location. So if Hector get ah foreign contract tomorrow, den what?

Tired tell dem local v foreign is KFC V Royal Castle
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 08:22:06 PM »

Tired tell dem local v foreign is KFC V Royal Castle
Allyuh sure it's players and not coaches they talking bout?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »
Did sancho talk about if pfister would be release of his duty or did he think he should stay.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »
Sancho is a idiot...

Leo Beenhakker should have drop him from the 2006 WC team because he was a foreign base at the time and see how he woulda feel.

Leo Beenhakker took us the the WC because he was organised, smart and more experience, he also had good assistants where no one step on him, not like Maturana and Pfister who had Anton and Latapy breeding on they neck.... local coaches too short sighted, a problem they need to work on, they need to open they mind a little, they stuck in this T&T laid back, dead mood.

Local coaches like Gally and Bertille (U-20 only) was good to.

If we combine both a good foreign coach and locals we would do good, but everybody must be on de same page and to hell with this foreign vs local thing.

Sancho talking in he ass and he was de one who hire a American coach to coach North East Stars and now he fire Shurland David after two games to hire a foreign Brazilian coach and ah English man to be de marketing director.

So stop contradicting yourself Sancho.

We not suppose to see color, race and country as a problem.

Bermuda boss we ass with a 98% locally based team twice.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 08:43:30 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 08:48:21 PM »

It wasn't Sancho who was talking bout de local vs foreign, it was David John Williams.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 09:03:45 PM »

It wasn't Sancho who was talking bout de local vs foreign, it was David John Williams.

Yea, de same David John Williams who won all them cup titles with a foreign coach (Stuart Charles) and a bunch of Brazilians.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 09:07:46 PM »
Sancho is a idiot...

Leo Beenhakker should have drop him from the 2006 WC team because he was a foreign base at the time and see how he woulda feel.

Leo Beenhakker took us the the WC because he was organised, smart and more experience, he also had good assistants where no one step on him, not like Maturana and Pfister who had Anton and Latapy breeding on they neck.... local coaches too short sighted, a problem they need to work on, they need to open they mind a little, they stuck in this T&T laid back, dead mood.

Local coaches like Gally and Bertille (U-20 only) was good to.

If we combine both a good foreign coach and locals we would do good, but everybody must be on de same page and to hell with this foreign vs local thing.

Sancho talking in he ass and he was de one who hire a American coach to coach North East Stars and now he fire Shurland David after two games to hire a foreign Brazilian coach and ah English man to be de marketing director.

We not suppose to see color, race and country as a problem.

Bermuda boss we ass with a 98% locally based team twice.

Sam, you have the right to critcise, but you are out of order criticising when you have the facts completely wrong. And worse, using such hostile terms totally devalues your opinion. You're usually spot on mate, but this time I'm afraid you totally got it wrong.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 09:14:29 PM »
Sam, you have the right to critcise, but you are out of order criticising when you have the facts completely wrong. And worse, using such hostile terms totally devalues your opinion. You're usually spot on mate, but this time I'm afraid you totally got it wrong.

I am not against de foreigners. I was making a point....

And sorry, I tought it was Sancho who made them comments... Tallman, correct me and I made the reply (John Williams)....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »

Unfortunately, as usual, its the idiots who call in who mess up a good discussion. One woman saying we can't play as a team when we have foreign based players while Guyana been training together as a team for months. Silly bitch don't realise that Guyana started with Nurse (PR Islanders), Cort brothers (UK), Shakes (UK) Pollard (Trinidad) and I think a couple of others also play in the ProLeague.

Then we had the guy talking about the good old days when football was in black and white and "big" school teams played each other. He said not one of the nationasl team could even kick a ball properly.

These people should stick to giving their opinions in the rum shops and barbers. If you want to televise a serious debate, get knowledgable experts and not people fresh out of St Anns.  I don't believe ESPN, Fox, BBC or Sky have phone ins for this reason. Look how this thread if full of comments about the views of those idiots and not Sancho & Williams.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 09:18:21 PM »

I am not against de foreigners. I was making a point....

And sorry, I tought it was Sancho who made them comments... Tallman, correct me and I made the reply (John Williams)....

:beermug:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 09:20:46 PM »
Sorry for calling Sancho a idiot.... I honestly thought it was him, I jump the gun and must apologise in public.

Foreigners improve our leagues, players and local coaches...

De Brazilians players at W Connection at one time brought flair and desire to our league.

Terry Fenwick = Angus Eve.

Even Pelluard = Charles, Wood, Shabaaz.

And de ones who eh learn, head just hard ...

De list goes on.....
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:25:44 PM by Sam »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 10:21:51 PM »
Did sancho talk about if pfister would be release of his duty or did he think he should stay.

He said that is still to be discussed further near the end when they got back on topic because most of the discussion got side tracked into a debate about local vs foreign players and mistakes the coach made with player selection!

Most of the side tracking into local vs foreign based players was done by persons calling in rather than by Sancho however!

1]; } ?>