April 27, 2024, 06:46:04 PM

Author Topic: we could do it.  (Read 2639 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
we could do it.
« on: November 08, 2010, 06:45:32 PM »
I don't know bout allyuh, but i have a good feeling that we could @ least get to the finals of the gold cup with this 24 man squad.

jan m. williams, m. phillips.

JLLoyd, julius james, y. marshall, j. jones, k. cupid, d. cyrus, r. primus.

birchall, carlos, h. hector, l peltier, k. hyland, C. samuel, noel, whitley, k. jagdeosingh, keon.

kenywne jones,  cornell glenn,  darryl roberts,  D. jorslin,  k. baptiste.

what allyuh think of this 24 man roster?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: we could do it.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 07:08:05 PM »
It look good on paper.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 07:14:35 PM »
I don't know bout allyuh, but i have a good feeling that we could @ least get to the finals of the gold cup with this 24 man squad.

birchall, carlos, h. hector, l peltier, k. hyland, C. samuel, noel, whitley, k. jagdeosingh, keon.

who dey playing against ? you tink dat important ? or is just about who playing for us ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 07:21:44 PM »

who dey playing against ? you tink dat important ? or is just about who playing for us ?

Whitley  :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 08:00:31 PM »

Firstly let us qualify to the Gold Cup  ;)  :beermug:

Secondly...get Whitley, Jaggy,Trent off that list and add Theobald who's been doing brilliantly lately and J.Thompson and Leon

my 30 man squad for Gold Cup should we qualify... I know it will be a 23 man squad that will be selected but I picking 30 for the training camp

GK's: Kelvin Jack, JM Williams, Marvin Phillip (T.Warner should Jack be injured)

Def: Carlos Edwards, Julias James, Yohance Marshall, Daniel Cyrus, Robert Primus, JL Samuel, J.Jones, Kern Cupid

Mid: Jake Thompson, Kevon Carter(hopefully), Hayden Tinto, Lester Peltier, Denisil Theobald, Khaleem Hyland, Chris Birchall, Silvio Spann, Clyde Leon, Hughton Hector,Keon Daniel, Colin Samuel

St's: Stern John(if fit), Kenwyne Jones, Devon Jorsling, Kerry Baptiste, Cornell Glenn, Jason Scotland, Darryl Roberts
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 08:02:16 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »

Secondly...get Whitley, Jaggy,Trent off that list and add Theobald who's been doing brilliantly lately and J.Thompson and Leon

my 30 man squad for Gold Cup should we qualify... I know it will be a 23 man squad that will be selected but I picking 30 for the training camp

GK's: Kelvin Jack, JM Williams, Marvin Phillip (T.Warner should Jack be injured)

Def: Carlos Edwards, Julias James, Yohance Marshall, Daniel Cyrus, Robert Primus, JL Samuel, J.Jones, Kern Cupid

Mid: Jake Thompson, Kevon Carter(hopefully), Hayden Tinto, Lester Peltier, Denisil Theobald, Khaleem Hyland, Chris Birchall, Silvio Spann, Clyde Leon, Hughton Hector,Keon Daniel, Colin Samuel

St's: Stern John(if fit), Kenwyne Jones, Devon Jorsling, Kerry Baptiste, Cornell Glenn, Jason Scotland, Darryl Roberts

Ah respect yuh input SM, but spann and leon infront of jaggy? i still feel aurtis could put in ah better shift than most these guys despite his inactivity, don't count him out just yet. as for noel, i could do without him, but i have a feeling that latas can't.

it's more probable that whitley could be fit and in shape, than for carter to recover from that devastating broken leg, both physically and mentally in time for the gold cup..          positive. :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 10:05:33 PM »
just cool... you watch jaggy in this rounds ???
maybe he need more time with the team...but... on just checking the player..and what he got...hhmmmmmm...not sure
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 06:51:50 AM »

like dis squad.them fella could go far IF we reach
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 09:30:38 AM »
JC,
      what it is yuh drinking. All of of sudden, this gigantic burst of optimism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 10:20:46 AM »
JC,
      what it is yuh drinking. All of of sudden, this gigantic burst of optimism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beermug: fill d glass wit some.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 10:24:06 AM »
trinidad will not go far in the gold cup because our local based is below par when compared to the US and Mexico.

and even if we did get teh UK based they are not good enough to lift our team above the current level of Mexico and USA even if they manily use domestic players.

results in the concacaf champions league should show you where our local players lie in the region.

if we make the gold cup...great

if we come out the group stage ...bonus

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »
The sqaud is ok...but in the end is the men we put ont he field. And with Jorsling and Baptiste on the bench...who scoring the goals?

We have no other goalscorers on the team.

Tinto really get thrown so far away so quickly?

And I didnt see the games but I heard Molino look decent...shouldn't we keep him to gain experience?

Jake Thompson definitely should not be discarded either.

That 24 man squad leave room for Whitley to get the axe, so good call there.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 11:30:42 AM »

like dis squad.them fella could go far IF we reach

silvio spann , stern john  common man SM time to let these guys go  we building for 2014 ... cornell glenn and Scotland may  fall in that list also whitley , noel and alot of those over 30 guys days numbered
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 11:37:58 AM »
All yuh men keep forgettin Sealy sweatin and in form. Right now, d job he doin for San Jose, I personally feelin he cud add to my squad. Take out Whitley and Stern. Not this rounds right now. Jake Thompson in.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 12:04:20 PM »
Not sure what ppl really see in Jaggy.  I've watched him alot of times for PRI, and he is unimpressive to average at best....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 01:28:24 PM »
All yuh men keep forgettin Sealy sweatin and in form. Right now, d job he doin for San Jose, I personally feelin he cud add to my squad. Take out Whitley and Stern. Not this rounds right now. Jake Thompson in.

:beermug:

1]; } ?>