March 28, 2024, 05:48:25 PM

Author Topic: Reinstate Theobald as our starting Central Midfielder  (Read 5875 times)

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Reinstate Theobald as our starting Central Midfielder
« on: November 09, 2010, 12:37:22 AM »
Yuh know what I doh like about all yuh???.... Theobald had stella performances during this first rounds of the digicel cup, and nobody except the reporters would come out and commend his performance! it amazes me that the only time people on this forum have anyting to say bout Bleeder - it is always someting negative!!! I jes find men have ah real badmind attitude on d forum... And ah know plenty ah all yuh went and watch d fitball and still eh give d man he props!..... all yuh continue wit all yuh chupidness and keep calling for dese inexperienced wild men who running rong in d midfield with dey head cut off like chicken and eh playing no sensible fitball...  ah jes lying dong here and studying dis and feel like ah should bring dis up....because we voice is very instrumental to d success of d team! (believe it or not)

I gone! all yuh like too much chupidness!!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Reinstate Theobald as our starting Central Midfielder
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 01:20:33 AM »
Kiffy,i don't know you but i hear you,agree with what you have to say here. :beermug:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:16:50 AM by Coop's »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 04:26:07 AM »
Yuh know what I doh like about all yuh???.... Theobald had stella performances during this first rounds of the digicel cup, and nobody except the reporters would come out and commend his performance! it amazes me that the only time people on this forum have anyting to say bout Bleeder - it is always someting negative!!! I jes find men have ah real badmind attitude on d forum... And ah know plenty ah all yuh went and watch d fitball and still eh give d man he props!..... all yuh continue wit all yuh chupidness and keep calling for dese inexperienced wild men who running rong in d midfield with dey head cut off like chicken and eh playing no sensible fitball...  ah jes lying dong here and studying dis and feel like ah should bring dis up....because we voice is very instrumental to d success of d team! (believe it or not)

Nonsense!! @ least three man on the board defended bleeder and gave props to him on his performance if not more.

small mag even defended him and applaud his performance, so did lasana who wrote a whole article on him, and i defended him when i said "bleeder was better than noel and leon put together".every body here knows that bleeder is one of the best passers in the midfield, so what's yuh beef ?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 04:30:21 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 04:33:19 AM »
If u read posts, then u would note that I commended his performance in the 2nd half against Guyana!

He also did well against Haiti.

Relax yuhself!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 04:40:05 AM »
Everybody know bleeder could pass ... that is his strength ... the problem is his shortcomings in other areas which essentially make him ineffective in the middle especially if his passing game is off.... I mean surely allyuh recognize there is more to a Central midfield player than just pure passing ability.
He a lil weak, lil slow, cyah really tackle,  doh really play well under pressure but above all is no rookie and has been given chances time and time again.
The truth is we're actually getting the best out of him as a sub so tactically that is making good use of his abilities but again, let's not get carried away by performances vs Guyana , Haiti and Vincy.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 05:24:26 AM »
Kiffy boy I find yuh should get an award for yuh efforts.....that said, mih still doh like Theobald.....sorry....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 06:24:25 AM »
Wait nuh? He still on de side?

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 07:00:55 AM »
Kiffy a lot of men big him up lately and  I said to myself maybe this is the Resurrection of bleeder"s career.
 One would have thought that with a W/C experience Bleeder would have cemented his place on this team. With Birchall. Hyland and Sealy now playing a good CM position it looks like he will be coming off the bench when the big dance start.Maybe this Digicel was a good motivation for him.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 08:09:43 AM »
He was always better quality than Leon or Trent... I guess it had alot to do with himself and behind the scenes.... but I saw alot of intensity and heart in his 2 performances.... very similar to the Bleeder under Wim

If he keeps it up he should be our number 1 CM at the Cup....

keep up the good work Bleeder... we all believe in you.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 08:40:47 AM »
If Denzil can control the middle then he deserves to start. IF he can't solidify the middle he will forever be a "fringe" player. We all know he can pass and has fairly good ball control, nowadays a mid man must have more that that. The man is not a rookie. He went to the big dance in Berlin. He probably should have been the captain if he was more consistent. We need a solid mid-field. No shakey, can't tackle, easily push off the ball, lacking stamina players.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 09:37:39 AM »
Theobald had stella performances during this first rounds of the digicel cup..........

His performance was ok against mediocre teams with the amount of time he played............but stella is stretching it far.........real far...

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 09:59:56 AM »
It real easy to fool man on this forum.... and I could bet anything that TI eh even see de Digicel Cup games....

2 ok performance and all of a sudden he should be we next midfield general.

And when we meet Martinique and Theobald shit down he self infront of a better team youself go be the first to say drop him.

Theobald is NOT consistent, he is ok, but I will not class him as a midfield general or our next number 10. To me Keon Daniel is a better passer of the ball but he too is inconsistent.

We just have to wait and see.

Maybe Theobald million dollars done and he woke up now.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »
Kiffy boy I find yuh should get an award for yuh efforts.....that said, mih still doh like Theobald.....sorry....

Yeah d TI Hardest award
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 10:43:33 AM »
Steupes

And de truly sad part is poor Flex & Tallman have to pay fuh bandwidth to accomodate threads like dese  :devil:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:26:10 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 11:12:57 AM »

Nonsense!! @ least three man on the board defended bleeder and gave props to him on his performance if not more.

small mag even defended him and applaud his performance, so did lasana who wrote a whole article on him, and i defended him when i said "bleeder was better than noel and leon put together".every body here knows that bleeder is one of the best passers in the midfield, so what's yuh beef ?

I already know d men Just Cool! but ah could count dem on one hand!

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 11:29:41 AM »
Latapy know what Theobald can do, he know what Leon and trent can do as well, and we still need to integrate Birchall hopefully for the next rounds.

I do not think Leon, Trent, Theobald are the answers because of their age and the level at which they play. They were unable to land contacts with more competitive leagues.

We need to keep them around and use them now but we need to do so allowing new players to be given a chance

which is what latapy is doing.

he benching Daniel and giving Peletier a run, giving Hector a run etc etc

It is walking a tight rope you connot completely drop the experience men in case we start getting licks, but we need to try youngsters who might be able to take us to heighs the experienced men were not able to.

Latapy has the right approach.

It is not about who start or even who go on tour.

It is about building a squad.

That means 30-40 players both foreign and domestic who can fit into the system and do the job when called upon.

Bleeder can do the Job, 2006 world cup prove that,

That dont mean he should start, what we need to do is to find a man who better than bleeder but keep bleeder as insurance until that man is found.

This is the only approach we can use to ensure improvement over time.

latapy has the correct approach!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 12:05:38 PM »
Latapy know what Theobald can do, he know what Leon and trent can do as well, and we still need to integrate Birchall hopefully for the next rounds.

I do not think Leon, Trent, Theobald are the answers because of their age and the level at which they play. They were unable to land contacts with more competitive leagues.

We need to keep them around and use them now but we need to do so allowing new players to be given a chance

which is what latapy is doing.

he benching Daniel and giving Peletier a run, giving Hector a run etc etc

It is walking a tight rope you connot completely drop the experience men in case we start getting licks, but we need to try youngsters who might be able to take us to heighs the experienced men were not able to.

Latapy has the right approach.

It is not about who start or even who go on tour.

It is about building a squad.

That means 30-40 players both foreign and domestic who can fit into the system and do the job when called upon.

Bleeder can do the Job, 2006 world cup prove that,

That dont mean he should start, what we need to do is to find a man who better than bleeder but keep bleeder as insurance until that man is found.

This is the only approach we can use to ensure improvement over time.

latapy has the correct approach!
"We need to keep them around and use them now' something bout that statement don't sit right with me and besides Leon is either 26 or 27 so the age factor does not come into play!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 12:05:41 PM »

Yeah d TI Hardest award

what the hell you know about bleeder and why the hell you bringing my name into this, yuh aint have nuttin tuh say about the pp, so yuh come tuh open yuh blasted mouth about a sport yuh clueless about

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 12:06:15 PM »
Yuh know what I doh like about all yuh???.... Theobald had stella performances during this first rounds of the digicel cup...

Now when yuh say stella, yuh mean Stella Artois? Or how Stella got her groove back?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 12:08:14 PM »
It real easy to fool man on this forum.... and I could bet anything that TI eh even see de Digicel Cup games....

2 ok performance and all of a sudden he should be we next midfield general.

And when we meet Martinique and Theobald shit down he self infront of a better team youself go be the first to say drop him.

Theobald is NOT consistent, he is ok, but I will not class him as a midfield general or our next number 10. To me Keon Daniel is a better passer of the ball but he too is inconsistent.

We just have to wait and see.

Maybe Theobald million dollars done and he woke up now.

wear yuh glasses b4 yuh post nah, this is kiffy thread, i never claim anything about which team i see and so forth, im glad bleeder did reasonably well, but the opponents are sorf, when we play some rquality teams then kiffy should speak of bleeder, right now, he should reserve his comments till after the digicel, bc latas gone thru after the gold cup

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2010, 12:19:00 PM »
wear yuh glasses b4 yuh post nah, this is kiffy thread, i never claim anything about which team i see and so forth, im glad bleeder did reasonably well, but the opponents are sorf, when we play some rquality teams then kiffy should speak of bleeder, right now, he should reserve his comments till after the digicel, bc latas gone thru after the gold cup

Yes, yuh right, sorry... my comments was for  kiffy (aka... Lasana)....  :rotfl:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2010, 12:22:40 PM »
Sam you like real chupidness oui!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2010, 12:58:12 PM »

Yeah d TI Hardest award

what the hell you know about bleeder and why the hell you bringing my name into this, yuh aint have nuttin tuh say about the pp, so yuh come tuh open yuh blasted mouth about a sport yuh clueless about

I learn from u KING CLUELESS.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 01:13:35 PM »

Yeah d TI Hardest award

i know yuh taking pepto bismol since pp in power but dont blame for your wuk being on the line. football is for true fans not bandwagonistas

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 01:22:03 PM »

Yeah d TI Hardest award

i know yuh taking pepto bismol since pp in power but dont blame for your wuk being on the line. football is for true fans not bandwagonistas

As I said I learn from King clueless and d more u post u continue 2 show how clueless u re. I am a bandwagonist dat is d best u could come up wit. Boi I watchin football b4 yuh born so spare me u nonesense this hr.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 01:28:42 PM »

Yeah d TI Hardest award

As I said I learn from King clueless and d more u post u continue 2 show how clueless u re. I am a bandwagonist dat is d best u could come up wit. Boi I watchin football b4 yuh born so spare me u nonesense this hr.

and yuh still clueless despite all the years yuh watching, the soca warriors could only handle so many hard headed people at once oui   :D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 01:44:35 PM »

Yeah d TI Hardest award

and yuh still clueless despite all the years yuh watching, the soca warriors could only handle so many hard headed people at once oui   :D

U in Canada and u know how good d team playin and who should b on d squad. Is people like yuh does make people eh like Trinis dey always bumpin dey gum and eh have a clue what dey talkin bout. Once u from behind d bridge u have yuh support.

So Denzil is we midfield general because u say so after all u is an expert. U is just 1 of many in these parts. If it was not 4 this site nuff peeps will not be able to show how intelligent and knowledgable they are. U peeps only have a cyber existance some of us have real lives and don't need this site 2 show our intellect.

We come here 2 chat football and get some kicks.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »

Father it dread in here...... :devil:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2010, 09:35:25 PM »
BM Here... Take him weary .. argue de fitball

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2010, 10:23:02 PM »
BM Here... Take him weary .. argue de fitball

Dat could b done if I unconscious

1]; } ?>