March 28, 2024, 11:26:37 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Grenada Game (28-Nov-2010)  (Read 45339 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Grenada Game (28-Nov-2010)
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2010, 04:12:48 PM »
All is not lost yet, if T&T can be the best team not to qualify for the semifinals and Cuba make it and decide not to play in the Gold Cup as they did last time, T&T could still qualify.

But if we cannot get pass these stages why should we go on to the GC? Can't see that as deserving.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »
said before..this grenada side eh good..played them with our makeshift university team las week and they struggled to break down a bunch of unfit med students
warriors better beat them and beat them badly

So NY, tell mih something.....is either Grenada pull ah Maturana on all yuh and send ah C team to yuh University sweat and den play the A team today or T&T eh as good as a "bunch of unfit med students"??!!

oh gard oooooohhhhh!!!  Hear nah is ah good ting I done lock off ah de shyte we have passing for football dese days.....dis real jokey, hilarious even.....ah eh even have time to read all the posts but ah sure all the weeping and gnashing of teeth will make for good entertainment.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just cool, whey yuh??  Repeat after me

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!!!..... :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah go settle for going Bago.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2010, 04:14:47 PM »
All is not lost yet, if T&T can be the best team not to qualify for the semifinals and Cuba make it and decide not to play in the Gold Cup as they did last time, T&T could still qualify.

That would be little consolation for a nation that is one of the elite footballing nations in the region.
Latapy will do the right thing and walk...you dont get paid US$24K per month, or whatever it is he's making, to lose to Grenada and Cuba.

Having said that, the group that t&t found itself in was always going to be tough, but i also suspect that there was some complacency, given the hefty scoring vs St. Vincent, Haiti and Guyana in previous round.

Its gotta be over a decade now since T&T won a regional football title at this level.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2010, 04:16:09 PM »
Damn this feels like a bad dream no way we lose to Grenada and Cuba back to back to get kick out of competition. Back to back Caribbean cup we cah make it pass group stages wayyyyyyyy.

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2010, 04:18:47 PM »
One word....Ridiculous
whey boy!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »
Finally we got rid of latapy.....i hope!  not for his coaching, but his fackin around wid obviously unskilled players. aklie, keston williams, makkan, clyde leon........  anyone else?

if yuh don't pick yuh best players then expect bad results!  2nd gold cup we crashed out of , and there's no one to blame but jack warner and the TTFF for being cheap.

i glad this happened to tell yuh the truth, this is payback to the TTFF for being disruptive and cheap over the past four yrs!   :devil:

allyuh doh fret, uncle jack get the message loud and clear now, ah bet yuh anything he runnin to bring in ah tip top coach and make all his big plyers available to the new big money coach.  quick fix! ::)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »
said before..this grenada side eh good..played them with our makeshift university team las week and they struggled to break down a bunch of unfit med students

So NY, tell mih something.....is either Grenada pull ah Maturana on all yuh and send ah C team to yuh University sweat and den play the A team today or T&T eh as good as a "bunch of unfit med students"??!!

oh gard oooooohhhhh!!!  Hear nah is ah good ting I done lock off ah de shyte we have passing for football dese days.....dis real jokey, hilarious even.....ah eh even have time to read all the posts but ah sure all the weeping and gnashing of teeth will make for good entertainment.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We is real shit! the Grenada side we played was the full team minus one foreign based who was going to meet them in martinique...
And imagine it was a tief penalty they got against us to equalize!
And the thing is we on our team were real laughing how Grenada scrape by us and we havent played or trained in over a month
So i going with Trinidad is a shit side that loss to another shit side
I go hadda see if TTFF wanna play we team next time! I shud start lining up international friendlies for the SGU team since we clearly are of international (caribbean) standard!
Back in Trini...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2010, 04:20:59 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah go settle for going Bago.

Boss, God spare mih life I going Brazil.  Is the T&T team that mih ent too sure about.....oh wait, we getting ah bess coach and the Treasury is Jack and Anil own now......well that settles it

Me and the team going Brazil!!!...... :devil: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2010, 04:22:23 PM »

That would be little consolation for a nation that is one of the elite footballing nations in the region.
Latapy will do the right thing and walk...you dont get paid US$24K per month, or whatever it is he's making, to lose to Grenada and Cuba.

Having said that, the group that t&t found itself in was always going to be tough, but i also suspect that there was some complacency, given the hefty scoring vs St. Vincent, Haiti and Guyana in previous round.

Its gotta be over a decade now since T&T won a regional football title at this level.

RF... I hate your team and your fans... but I would do anything to switch our situation with yours... allyuh are 20 steps ahead.... and you will win the Cup... take your only appreciation you will ever get from me right now

2012 is War again... by that time qualifiers start and we would prob have a foreign coach in and a better look about us and then we will bring back this shit....

but for now..f**k Yard and congratulations....I couldnt have said it any nicer
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 04:24:54 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2010, 04:23:14 PM »

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 28, 2010, 04:24:22 PM »

Always lookin 4 some back door or window to get in.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2010, 04:25:54 PM »
What do we do now   ???
Watch TV.

All fours

I could really do with a cigarette right now if ah used to smoke...

I could really do with some hard liquor right now, if ah used to drink..... wait.... AAAH HA

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2010, 04:29:01 PM »

Yuhs ah jack in de box or what?? if yuh did truly lock off then yuh woulda log in some days from now and say "oh shyte , we out! :o i glad i lock off yes"  but instead yuh here making comments?? if i was lock off, then i woulda just watch from afar , you foolin yuh self, you only talking that lock off talk, stop fackin lyin!!!!

the truth is, yuh eh have no life, you and the next ole lady who born in 1969. this board is allyuh life.   :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 04:37:23 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 28, 2010, 04:30:13 PM »
I could well imagine how meh noy Nath feeling today !! he has coached Grenada to beat a Latapy led T&T team .... last time we bounce up was at Police barracks when some years ago  grenada was playing some team a warm up ...Now he heading for de Goal cup ... big stadium and ting
 A barataria boy out coach , out played and outscored we yes ! ...but say what ...we like it so ... here we go round the mulberry bush ....the mulberry bush ...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »
What do we do now   ???
Watch TV.

All fours

I could really do with some hard liquor right now, if ah used to drink..... wait.... AAAH HA

Do let dem fellas turn u into a drunk

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2010, 04:35:40 PM »
What do we do now   ???
Watch TV.

All fours

Ah have some gold beard and purple haze sitting in meh desk , yuh want ah draw?  :devil:

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2010, 04:39:30 PM »
First we lost to Grenada and now ah can't even find my T&T WC DVD.  :'(

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2010, 04:40:24 PM »
Doh worry ppl, jack will bring we in the gold cup as ah guest, just like haiti the last time.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2010, 04:42:29 PM »
Game was really frustrating to watch...  I did radder spend money and suck ah thousand dollars in sour chennette dan to sit dong and watch dah style ah fitball we play dey!  Well Birchie, like ah feel ah hadda blame you partially because yuh say we didnt bong for yuh....but den again, wid d mad man coach dat we have (who obviously have he St.Anns papers) would ah mek yuh rub pine till de 76th minute like what he does do all d good players

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »
First we lost to Grenada and now ah can't even find my T&T WC DVD.  :'(

U suppose 2 have dat in a safety deposit box. U cyah afford 2 loose dat we eh know when next we playin in a WC. Despite Octopus Jack and Anil pronounce.ments

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2010, 04:57:10 PM »

Looks like "The chicken has come home to roost".

King man yuh beat to it....though i was going wid meh simple 'cluck,cluck,cluck'
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2010, 04:58:39 PM »

Looks like "The chicken has come home to roost".

King man yuh beat to it....though i was going wid meh simple 'cluck,cluck,cluck'

:rotfl:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2010, 05:01:37 PM »
This is a shock for me and it is very sad for all people and football supporters of TT,it was always on the horizon that we were very suspect in every department of the game and this was a direct result of our coach Latapy.Russell Latapy as coach had the opportunity of calling in several overseas players but insisted on playing donkeys with absolutely no fight.We should take this dismal,shameful and diabolical result as a "blessing in disguise",its now enough ammunition to get rid of Latapy,its not too late to bring in a proper coach and change things for our drive to Brazil.This is the best result for Trinidad and Tobago's football coz Latapy didn't have a clue and he was given too much time to prove how bad a coach he was,all the same its a blessing coz I dont see how he could retain his position,that is surely to the benefit of TTs football. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline mcruic

• Full Warrior
  • 56 sports updated daily @ theroonba.com
    • View Profile
    • The Roon Ba international Team Sports
« Reply #235 on: November 28, 2010, 05:02:22 PM »
Martinique leading Cuba 1-0 after half an hour
50 sports updated daily @ theroonba.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 28, 2010, 05:03:12 PM »

waaaay we is rel shit
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 28, 2010, 05:05:34 PM »

You sure is not Cuba 1 Mart 0 ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 28, 2010, 05:06:27 PM »

waaaay we is rel shit

U LIL SLOW

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 28, 2010, 05:06:51 PM »
Me, dey cyah tie me, i been saying dat.

This is de absolute best ting dat happen to we football in years, my prayers were answered, now i could breathe ah sigh of relief and get back being ah supporter again (provided we get de mother c^&t FOREIGN coach dat we football OBVIOUSLY need).

ah waitin wid bated-breath to see who we get:)

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>