March 28, 2024, 04:45:46 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Grenada Game (28-Nov-2010)  (Read 45329 times)

Offline mcruic

• Full Warrior
  • 56 sports updated daily @ theroonba.com
    • View Profile
    • The Roon Ba international Team Sports
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Grenada Game (28-Nov-2010)
« Reply #270 on: November 28, 2010, 06:26:37 PM »
Full-time: Martinique 0-1 Cuba

Cuba qualify for 2011 Gold Cup.

Grenada qualify if they do not lose to Cuba or if Martinique don't win.

Martinique must now beat T&T and hope Grenada lose to Cuba in order to qualify.
50 sports updated daily @ theroonba.com

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 28, 2010, 06:28:27 PM »
 :frustrated:

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 28, 2010, 06:28:56 PM »
is this 2 gold cups now? Nothing since world cup....... nothing.

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2010, 06:38:51 PM »
:whistling: :heehee:

All I hearing right now is what Wim say years ago. Back then man vex with him but the truth can hide. We "pro" league is garbage and the people who say it good just giving fans false hope. When situations like this arise now man surprise. BTW.... hmm let me say no more!!!

Dude this isn't a wrong player situation...It's coaching. Even if you had bring every foreign based we had under this coach it would still be crap.
I disagree. If you have good players who know how to make a pass, make runs off the ball and put the ball behind the net ETC ETC ETC, then you could have any coach in the world the team will at least do average. If you have a average coach and garbage players the end result of the team would be mediocre. The mistakes we all make sometimes is blaming the coach for 100% of the things that happen on the field. Not saying the coach is not to blame at times, but for him/her to get all the blame is WRONG.  :-\
All American

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 28, 2010, 06:39:34 PM »

I'm confused.  I thought T&T was in this group - no?  Is T&T automatically into the GC?

oh :o I just flipped a page back...was not keeping up with the games.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 06:42:23 PM by jamaica98 »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 28, 2010, 06:40:52 PM »
Me, dey cyah tie me, i been saying dat.

This is de absolute best ting dat happen to we football in years, my prayers were answered, now i could breathe ah sigh of relief and get back being ah supporter again (provided we get de mother c^&t FOREIGN coach dat we football OBVIOUSLY need).

ah waitin wid bated-breath to see who we get:)

PLASTER DOH TREAT CANCER. We walk dat road b4 yeah I was glad 4 Germany 06 but lets look at d big picture once dem jokers at d helm it go b a merry go round. D cancer went in remission nov 16 05 to went Lawerence b4 he sell out in oct 06 I believe.

D cancer is back more powerful as he is now a govt Minister and he wit friends d SPORT MINISTER.
Sense, until Jack and all de carcinogens gone and replaced w/capable beings interested in developing we football, round and round we go

allyuh tryin to make me commit suicide or what.....look we was going round and round when we make de world cup....allyuh going and assasinate Jack and dem or what? Exactly we stuck wid dem...Jack eh going ah damn place, soooooo, of course i will take a quick fix wid ah coach who have ah clue and who could pick up ah mother c%^t phone and call Arena and aks:) him to let MeMum come and play for we cause he is ah big player for we need him....don't even get me started....Best ting dat happen to we football in mother c&*t years.

I glad u on d merry go round I jump of. So when I have a lil time and d national team have a game I will attend 4 d lime 2 c meh WN peeps. If it was not 4 dis site d sw would b like d WI team not meh hard earn money but once dey playin and meh schedule free I go b at d HCS or d MLS.

This goes 4 under 17/19/23 football fittin into my schedule from now on not d other way around as it use 2 b.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2010, 06:43:46 PM »
wait nah we lorse?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »
wait nah we lorse?

U AGAINNNNNNNNNN  :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2010, 06:57:20 PM »
:whistling: :heehee:

All I hearing right now is what Wim say years ago. Back then man vex with him but the truth can hide. We "pro" league is garbage and the people who say it good just giving fans false hope. When situations like this arise now man surprise. BTW.... hmm let me say no more!!!

Dude this isn't a wrong player situation...It's coaching. Even if you had bring every foreign based we had under this coach it would still be crap.
I disagree. If you have good players who know how to make a pass, make runs off the ball and put the ball behind the net ETC ETC ETC, then you could have any coach in the world the team will at least do average. If you have a average coach and garbage players the end result of the team would be mediocre. The mistakes we all make sometimes is blaming the coach for 100% of the things that happen on the field. Not saying the coach is not to blame at times, but for him/her to get all the blame is WRONG.  :-\

but we were runners up in 2006 with a few college players Roberts etc and missing jabloteh and connection player under wim  ...    and we were competitive in the gold cup with a local base even with  a few key locals missing against EL Salvador and Guatemala ... our proleague aint that bad ent w connection beat reb bulls ? Joe public knock out new England revolution  LATAPY HAVE TO GO ....our players can be brought up to standard  ...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 07:00:26 PM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2010, 07:01:28 PM »
Ah still feeling shame

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 28, 2010, 07:08:35 PM »
yuh know.strangely enough ah not taking this result too hard...ah do know if ah maybe get conditioned to accepting poor results or what...ah really do hope hope some positive comes out of this whole escapade...
our caribbean brothers with less resources have more heart and commitment and showed that they wanted it more and rightly  deserve to be there, not us...
accept it folks, we are no longer a powerhouse of the caribbean and i don't know when we will ever be again..our football is regressing while all around the region there is steady progress...

cheers  :beermug:

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #281 on: November 28, 2010, 07:21:52 PM »
could be a blessing in disguise the next coach could carry us all the way to brazil he have most likely will have already identify youths like thompson,jones hector etc.hopefully ttff dont stick till qualifiers almost start to bring one in or have one and they not playing any matches  :(
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 28, 2010, 07:23:05 PM »
yuh know.strangely enough ah not taking this result too hard...ah do know if ah maybe get conditioned to accepting poor results or what...ah really do hope hope some positive comes out of this whole escapade...
our caribbean brothers with less resources have more heart and commitment and showed that they wanted it more and rightly  deserve to be there, not us...
accept it folks, we are no longer a powerhouse of the caribbean and i don't know when we will ever be again..our football is regressing while all around the region there is steady progress...

cheers  :beermug:

Not takin it hard at all was ready like freddy 4 it. In 08 was prepared all d trips 2 d MLS prepared me and in 10 I am prepared. This time it only took 1 trip 2 d MLS V JA and I knew and d preperation commenced.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 28, 2010, 07:25:05 PM »

We want to see Justcool back posting so please give us the scenario in which T&T can still qualify!

Apart from being embarrassed I am slightly worried bout him!

Many thanks!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 28, 2010, 07:27:52 PM »
said before..this grenada side eh good..played them with our makeshift university team las week and they struggled to break down a bunch of unfit med students
warriors better beat them and beat them badly

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 28, 2010, 07:34:30 PM »
Socapro,
Do you really want to see that TT team qualify after that rubbish they play,they are a bloody embarassment to their supporters and a 'laughing stock' for the rest of the Caribbean.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 28, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »
I could well imagine how meh noy Nath feeling today !! he has coached Grenada to beat a Latapy led T&T team .... last time we bounce up was at Police barracks when some years ago  grenada was playing some team a warm up ...Now he heading for de Goal cup ... big stadium and ting
 A barataria boy out coach , out played and outscored we yes ! ...but say what ...we like it so ... here we go round the mulberry bush ....the mulberry bush ...
       I did not know Nath still involved with Grenada Football,he with that team or involved with their Football real years,he was the man who controled Perborough back in the day,they produced men like Tom Phillips,Curtis Murell etc etc

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 28, 2010, 07:35:50 PM »
Well ah will say it here. Russell Latapy should do the honorable thing and step down. Its the way the cookie crumbles. No this loss was not entirely his fault but of some of the pointed things that Fenwick said about Latas now bears fruit. Unfortunate. Latas, whilst being used and abused, developed his own misguided quest for success against all odds. Did you not Know Latas that after which you would be the scape goat? Did you not get it when the bossess were readily agreeing with you and your all local team, your "doh worry wid dem foreigners, we good enough mentality, you got it all wrong. In all fairness I asked myself if I had dat Team to coach in its current form could I have done any better. My answer is no. This has to be the sorriest excuse I have seen for National Pride from a bunch of players. Forget their abilities or lack there of. There heart looked like a Team that has not been paid! lol. But this one was supposed to be for the pride of it and I agreed with that in theory because de likes of mikey trotman, nixon, Latas, Stern John, Shaka Hislop were of the likes that gave a lot more heart without the talk of benefits. Latas boy yuh take de bait and fall into de trap. Like weary say bout dem boys who aint join FPATT not a tear to shed. Same way I feel Latas for you not realizing that while you was taking de cheap line-up, chain-up... de powers dat be knew that your failure would be seen as just that yours and the Team and upper management would carry on. I thought you were smarter than that Latas. Apparently not. So it go... Whe Whe is a gamble as well but I would rather bet on a loud mouth jammet than on the fact that our mediocre PFL players who takes up their pride at a moments notice and run for cover was not going to take him to the promised land. We use to fight Alex Ferguson to get Dwight back for shell cup. Latas you as well use to against the odds break beech and come home for this tourney. All of a sudden you dont want Birchall, Hyland, Roberts, Carlos, Thompson. Oh! they dont have to come you say. Well how hard allyuh try? did you gangster dem as jack and dem use to gangster allyuh?  Ah done dey Latas. So it go. Yuh is de magician on de field and from now on people will be forced to make that distinction. I guess you cant walk on water.

Jack, I definitely downgraded you from a hold to a sell. Poor Latas had to get sold in the fray. Yuh set him up Jack and he was a jack ass to fall for it.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 28, 2010, 07:36:32 PM »
said before..this grenada side eh good..played them with our makeshift university team las week and they struggled to break down a bunch of unfit med students
warriors better beat them and beat them badly

LOL :rotfl: that post is extremely funny! you shud send it to the TTFF and Latapy email!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 28, 2010, 07:39:44 PM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 28, 2010, 07:42:34 PM »
Well ah will say it here. Russell Latapy should do the honorable thing and step down. Its the way the cookie crumbles. No this loss was not entirely his fault but of some of the pointed things that Fenwick said about Latas now bears fruit. Unfortunate. Latas, whilst being used and abused, developed his own misguided quest for success against all odds. Did you not Know Latas that after which you would be the scape goat? Did you not get it when the bossess were readily agreeing with you and your all local team, your "doh worry wid dem foreigners, we good enough mentality, you got it all wrong. In all fairness I asked myself if I had dat Team to coach in its current form could I have done any better. My answer is no. This has to be the sorriest excuse I have seen for National Pride from a bunch of players. Forget their abilities or lack there of. There heart looked like a Team that has not been paid! lol. But this one was supposed to be for the pride of it and I agreed with that in theory because de likes of mikey trotman, nixon, Latas, Stern John, Shaka Hislop were of the likes that gave a lot more heart without the talk of benefits. Latas boy yuh take de bait and fall into de trap. Like weary say bout dem boys who aint join FPATT not a tear to shed. Same way I feel Latas for you not realizing that while you was taking de cheap line-up, chain-up... de powers dat be knew that your failure would be seen as just that yours and the Team and upper management would carry on. I thought you were smarter than that Latas. Apparently not. So it go... Whe Whe is a gamble as well but I would rather bet on a loud mouth jammet than on the fact that our mediocre PFL players who takes up their pride at a moments notice and run for cover was not going to take him to the promised land. We use to fight Alex Ferguson to get Dwight back for shell cup. Latas you as well use to against the odds break beech and come home for this tourney. All of a sudden you dont want Birchall, Hyland, Roberts, Carlos, Thompson. Oh! they dont have to come you say. Well how hard allyuh try? did you gangster dem as jack and dem use to gangster allyuh?  Ah done dey Latas. So it go. Yuh is de magician on de field and from now on people will be forced to make that distinction. I guess you cant walk on water.

Jack, I definitely downgraded you from a hold to a sell. Poor Latas had to get sold in the fray. Yuh set him up Jack and he was a jack ass to fall for it.

What make u feel Latas was smart?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 28, 2010, 07:44:43 PM »
did Kerry b play any of d games? , i cah remember
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 28, 2010, 07:47:53 PM »

because he knows magic :P :P
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 28, 2010, 07:48:24 PM »
where do we go from here ???
just asking  :-[

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 28, 2010, 07:50:22 PM »

This is de absolute best ting dat happen to we football in years, my prayers were answered, now i could breathe ah sigh of relief and get back being ah supporter again (provided we get de mother c^&t FOREIGN coach dat we football OBVIOUSLY need).

PLASTER DOH TREAT CANCER. We walk dat road b4 yeah I was glad 4 Germany 06 but lets look at d big picture once dem jokers at d helm it go b a merry go round. D cancer went in remission nov 16 05 to went Lawerence b4 he sell out in oct 06 I believe.

D cancer is back more powerful as he is now a govt Minister and he wit friends d SPORT MINISTER.
Sense, until Jack and all de carcinogens gone and replaced w/capable beings interested in developing we football, round and round we go

allyuh tryin to make me commit suicide or what.....look we was going round and round when we make de world cup....allyuh going and assasinate Jack and dem or what? Exactly we stuck wid dem...Jack eh going ah damn place, soooooo, of course i will take a quick fix wid ah coach who have ah clue and who could pick up ah mother c%^t phone and call Arena and aks:) him to let MeMum come and play for we cause he is ah big player for we need him....don't even get me started....Best ting dat happen to we football in mother c&*t years.

I glad u on d merry go round I jump of. So when I have a lil time and d national team have a game I will attend 4 d lime 2 c meh WN peeps. If it was not 4 dis site d sw would b like d WI team not meh hard earn money but once dey playin and meh schedule free I go b at d HCS or d MLS.

This goes 4 under 17/19/23 football fittin into my schedule from now on not d other way around as it use 2 b.
'

me eh on no merry go round, i just point that when we was going round and round we still went to ah WC. BUT, I (ME) know that we eh getting rid of JACK dem (man Camps just get another 4 years man!), soooo we could analyze and talk til de cows come effing home, Jack not going ah damn place.

Sooooo, i hope he get we ah good foregin coach  who have ah clue, dat is how I (ME!) feel.

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 28, 2010, 07:55:52 PM »

'

me eh on no merry go round, i just point that when we was going round and round we still went to ah WC. BUT, I (ME) know that we eh getting rid of JACK dem (man Camps just get another 4 years man!), soooo we could analyze and talk til de cows come effing home, Jack not going ah damn place.

Sooooo, i hope he get we ah good foregin coach  who have ah clue, dat is how I (ME!) feel.

Ok u on a roller coaster. So we get a foreign coach we go Brazil he ride out and ah next set a stress 4 a few yrs we get a foreign coach. What all yuh eh realize iz d bulk ah dat team was in foreign dat sorry lot eh gettin no foreign contract so dat foreign coach have 2 b exceptional.

because he knows magic :P :P

I tell all yuh early Mumford was a magician as well.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 28, 2010, 08:00:01 PM »

i really doh know nah. unless TTFF really do a overhaul and get serious we aint going nowhere
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 28, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »

We go to court to make sure our 2006 World heroes get their bonus for at this rate that will be our only World Cup in the history of T&T footaball!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 28, 2010, 08:04:13 PM »

i really doh know nah. unless TTFF really do a overhaul and get serious we aint going nowhere

Daiz exactly why many make WC 2006, well odders had miscegenation in mind  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 28, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »

We go to court 2 mor to make sure our 2006 World heroes get their bonus for at this rate that will be our only World Cup in the history of T&T footaball!

Doh make it seem it is a long time off

1]; } ?>