April 26, 2024, 10:56:27 PM

Author Topic: TTFF, Soca Warriors get new court date.  (Read 4416 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF, Soca Warriors get new court date.
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »
dear faddah, let this be finally over and done!!!!!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »
Pay de players. Every blasted cent.

Nuff respect to the persistence of Sancho, Kelvin J, Hislop, Kenwyne, Stern, de boy from Mayaro and de res' ah de crew who stuck all de way and even those who could afford to hol' orn for a time T. Nuff respect to these fellahs who eat persecution to different degrees like there was no tomorrow. Also kudos from those on de Socawarrior blog who draw de line in de sand on dis issue ..... but watch..... it eh ovah yet. Keep yuh guard up and be attentive. Very attentive.

Let a precedent be set ....  dat if yuh rob people and exploit people then you WILL eventually geh bun and feel it where it hurts de most .... in yuh pocket. So Jackula, Scamps and Rodent, go ahead and try dis again wit' de nex' batch of presumably naive warriors for 2012 and see how far yuh get.  >:(
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 07:43:04 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »

I also understand that the players have no problem with allowing TTFF more time providing TTFF make the interim payment of TT$44 million (50% of uncontested figures of TT$88 million) plus legal costs.

I guess Warner will pay it out of his bank account  :devil: :devil:

What yuh implying Trini_2014??   :whistling:  :devil:

YES ENLIGHTEN US.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 09:32:20 PM »
Kudos as well to Mssrs. Hislop (Sr.), De Peiza and Townley as well for their dogged and diligent pursuit of justice for these players.  I won't fully celebrate until the ink has dried on the check, it has been deposited and has been cleared by the players' bank/s.  However, based on the information I have seen, I'd be surprised if this charade goes on any further. 

The TTFF have employed a number of dilatory practices in hopes of frustrating the plaintiffs into settlement.  I think the Court has finally begun to recognize it for what it is.  From what I understand the plaintiffs have been awarded costs resulting from the appeals.  The court should go a step further and award attorney fees to the plaintiffs as well... it's really a travesty of justice that the TTFF have been allowed to misuse the court to frustrate the wheels of justice as they have.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2010, 10:24:55 PM »
Pay de players. Every blasted cent.

Nuff respect to the persistence of Sancho, Kelvin J, Hislop, Kenwyne, Stern, de boy from Mayaro and de res' ah de crew who stuck all de way and even those who could afford to hol' orn for a time T. Nuff respect to these fellahs who eat persecution to different degrees like there was no tomorrow. Also kudos from those on de Socawarrior blog who draw de line in de sand on dis issue ..... but watch..... it eh ovah yet. Keep yuh guard up and be attentive. Very attentive.

Let a precedent be set ....  dat if yuh rob people and exploit people then you WILL eventually geh bun and feel it where it hurts de most .... in yuh pocket. So Jackula, Scamps and Rodent, go ahead and try dis again wit' de nex' batch of presumably naive warriors for 2012 and see how far yuh get.  >:(

ENT NOT UNTIL D CHEQUE CLEAR. Not sure dey eh go try it again it eh have no Sancho and Hislop in dem bunch. Dey fraid 2 join FPATT.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>