April 26, 2024, 11:37:47 AM

Author Topic: Latapy boosts squad: Spann, Glen back with Soca Warriors  (Read 11960 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy boosts squad: Spann, Glen back with Soca Warriors
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2010, 10:42:30 PM »
San Jose now get knock out. No Sealy in d call up  ???
Doh need he ? just the other fella who couldn't play due to injury cause if wasn't for he injury, he woulda make the bench....mighta even get a run out and all now San Jose woulda be in.. ::)

when is the deadline again ? Stern, Dwight and Dog might be ready...2 weeks, plenty time man.....2006 reunite minus Jack & Sanch, dem dun listed ahready anyway.. :rotfl:

Ah sure u aint see d man sweat.

which man, It have some men ah doh mind see take ah sweat , and it have man ah would like represent my National team, not just ah sweat but a service and duty, Spann (No- not for a long time...oh mind seeing him sweat, late for National team), Sealy(Yes-should never had been discard- could have been found out many years ago, when we had to many forwards), Glen(health wise have never been dependable for an extended campaign, doh has always given his all -take ah sweat), Dwight (late), Dog(late), Stern (late), Latapy(late)..the latter four could join me for ah carnival Saturday sweat if they wish,  which man YOU refering too..

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Senior Warriors begin final leg of DCC preparations.
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »
well Chris Birchall is available now.....Lata what your excuse

Offline mcruic

• Full Warrior
  • 56 sports updated daily @ theroonba.com
    • View Profile
    • The Roon Ba international Team Sports
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2010, 12:01:32 AM »
Apparently, these are the ticket prices in Euros for the finals in Martinique (for anybody who is going).

Group matches: Terraces: 5€ - Stands: 8€
Semi-finals in Dillon: Terraces: 6€ - Stands C,D,E: 8€ - Stands A and B: 10€ - VIP: 15€
Final in Dillon: Terraces: 6€ - Stands C,D,E: 8€ - Stands A and B: 12€ - VIP: 20€
General Public Pass: All matches in Dillon (Fort-de-France) and Camée (Rivière Pilote) in the stands: 50€
Business Pass: All matches in Dillon (Fort-de-France) and Camée (Rivière Pilote) in the stands: 30€

http://www.bondamanjak.com/martinique/28/10634.html#josc198566
50 sports updated daily @ theroonba.com

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2010, 06:10:49 AM »

I cant wait to hear their excuse

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2010, 06:28:47 PM »

Well you got your wish. just heard on CTNT that birchall is on the team and should be in training this week.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2010, 06:41:19 PM »
Allyuh neeed to relax and let de Magician do he ting.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2010, 06:45:42 PM »

Well you got your wish. just heard on CTNT that birchall is on the team and should be in training this week.

Well with Birchall in de team....we not jes sure to win de tournament....but we might as well book de team tickets to Brazil 2014 one time too. 
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2010, 07:04:49 PM »

well praise the lord! he finally back in the team, for now
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2010, 07:11:37 PM »

Well with Birchall in de team....we not jes sure to win de tournament....but we might as well book de team tickets to Brazil 2014 one time too. 
Nah...NOT until Scott Sealy get call back too!!!  :devil:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2010, 07:13:33 PM »

Doh worry....de team go need a luggage carrier  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2010, 07:14:38 PM »
I ent believing nothing until I see the man in an adidas training kit next to Jorsling knocking a ball in training

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2010, 07:17:48 PM »

Ahh "From luggage Carrier to Brazil 2014...the Scott Sealy Story"...soon available at a bookstore near you...with foreword by Brian "PATRIOT" Springer...just wait for it  ;D

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2010, 07:19:50 PM »
I ent believing nothing until I see the man in an adidas training kit next to Jorsling knocking a ball in training

Nah, Latas will call him back for training at least... the question is will he make the final team, and if so, will he be playing or scrubbing bench?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2010, 07:25:00 PM »
Patriot and Small Mag, would you both relax please ....  ;D

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2010, 07:37:22 PM »

why should we?

we have enough evidence to be fully alarmed on the treatment of Birchall and others over the past 3 years

and yea evidence..which cant be revealed..on him and many other players

so until I see him wearing a f**king training top.. not even the kit then I will relax... I lie I will relax when he take the field in Martinique

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2010, 07:43:34 PM »

Ahh "From luggage Carrier to Brazil 2014...the Scott Sealy Story"...soon available at a bookstore near you...with foreword by Brian "PATRIOT" Springer...just wait for it  ;D

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2010, 08:00:28 PM »
RELAX???? After the 3-1 we get from Jamaica HERE, followed by the 3-0 in Panama and the draws with Guyana and Belize??? Dreamer you really are a TRUE TRINI oui!!! Forgive me if I'm NOT doing cartwheels after we NARROWLY beat the same Guyana 2-1 at home, conceded 2 goals to youthful SVG and was able to keep a clean sheet only vs the relatively young Haiti squad... and watched some questionable picks and choices by Latas throughout... I'll relax when i see us CONSISTENTLY playing well, keeping clean sheets against minnows and giving creditable performances against higher ranked teams... not to mention sensible team selections and subs...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2010, 08:02:40 PM »
RELAX???? After the 3-1 we get from Jamaica HERE, followed by the 3-0 in Panama and the draws with Guyana and Belize??? Dreamer you really are a TRUE TRINI oui!!! Forgive me if I'm NOT doing cartwheels after we NARROWLY beat the same Guyana 2-1 at home, conceded 2 goals to youthful SVG and was able to keep a clean sheet only vs the relatively young Haiti squad... and watched some questionable picks and choices by Latas throughout... I'll relax when i see us CONSISTENTLY playing well, keeping clean sheets against minnows and giving creditable performances against higher ranked teams... not to mention sensible team selections and subs...

finally somebody talking sense in this place.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2010, 08:20:39 PM »

finally somebody talking sense in this place.

Ent, de drama dat is we football, cyar make dis shit up nah, betta dan young and restless.
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »
Ah lovin' de passion ah seeing in allyuh fellas. Love it. Daiz what ah want to see in all de warriors on dis site. Persecution and stabbing weself in we own back, shooting weself in we own foot has been a way of life and caused plenty sufferin' at each campaign attempt, but I am actually encouraged now (mainly because of Latas!) that for the first time since after Beenie, a coach is paying attention to players of quality and truly cares about the development of the game. His agenda has been different from Wim, Maturana, small Cornmeal who is patriotic but has some issues. There is, rightly so, jess so much anxiety over de past persecutions that there is a feeling out there that Latas himself bong to be an agent of the same ole order and bullshit. His hands are slightly tied by Jackula yes, but he is making his impact felt and Jackula himself so desperate for the self serving rewards from being on a bandwaggon that is a successful world cup qualifying campaign, that he would be glad if de same Latas could get him dey relatively on de cheap and not have to concoct a setup reason to fyah his ass.

Fellahs I have hope, daiz all ..
Keep de presshah on, Patriot and yout' Mag.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 05:49:30 AM by dreamer »

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »
true true but we will do well guys just have faith and lets c what happens. Remember guys, the people of trinidad and tobago needs to support the team..

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2010, 04:48:38 AM »
I agree with most people by saying that Birchall should be on this team.  But no matter what team latas pick, somebody will still get vex. 

Latas is the coach, he knows what he wants to play and he alone would know what players would properly execute his plans. 

If the man doesnt want to pick Birchall for footballing reasons, then so be it.  He is the one in the hot seat, so he has that right!!

But if he isnt picking him due to some stupid blacklist or some petty dislike!! Then we are f**ked!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2010, 05:03:17 AM »
I agree with most people by saying that Birchall should be on this team.  But no matter what team latas pick, somebody will still get vex. 

Latas is the coach, he knows what he wants to play and he alone would know what players would properly execute his plans. 

If the man doesnt want to pick Birchall for footballing reasons, then so be it.  He is the one in the hot seat, so he has that right!!

But if he isnt picking him due to some stupid blacklist or some petty dislike!! Then we are f**ked!!

ah love it!!
I distinctly remember there's three players who latas never looked @, and when he pick dem, call dem, select dem  for trainin , then and only then would i get off his case, as it is , birchall has 6 call ups since latas took the reins, but sealy, roberts and whitley still waiting on ah single solitary fackin call! what's the excuse for their exclusion?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2010, 05:40:28 AM »
I distinctly remember there's three players who latas never looked @, and when he pick dem, call dem, select dem  for trainin , then and only then would i get off his case, as it is , birchall has 6 call ups since latas took the reins, but sealy, roberts and whitley still waiting on ah single solitary fackin call! what's the excuse for their exclusion?

Birchall has only played 3 matches since Latas take over, and two of them were substitute appearances.

Other than his recent play in midfield for San Jose, me eh tink Sealy do nutten over de past year tuh warrant ah call cup.

There is no indication dat Whitley has played any meaningful football since de 2009 Pro League season. An even den he was back tuh his delinquent ways. Yuh ent see even when Fenwick give him ah chance back in April he only last 3 weeks?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2010, 06:10:32 AM »
Just cool.............the fact that u still talking about Whitley means that u not serious enough for me to continue dis talk!!

Nobody in their right mind would mention Whitley's name near ah Proleague Team......far less for our National Senior Team.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2010, 06:41:44 AM »
Let us see what Latapy can do with this Cup. Maybe we can learn a lesson as passionate fans from Tony Dungy- Tony won his first Super bowl in 1978 with the Steelers and went on to coaching Tampa bay and later Indianapolis where in 2007 he became the first African - American coach to win a Super Bowl Championship.
 A question was posed to him-
 ' Given your coaching style and calm demeanor, were you ever criticized for the choices you made with player selection.
 Dungy-Oh, absolutely. I did not fit the stereotype of a National Football League Coach. If you are different and you win, people say you are great. If you dont win they say those same characteristics are the reason you are losing.I was not trying to satisfy the critics . I was trying to satisfy my employers. I always tell my boss you are going to get everything that I got. But I have to do it my way..
 Sounds familiar.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2010, 06:51:20 AM »
Just cool.............the fact that u still talking about Whitley means that u not serious enough for me to continue dis talk!!

Nobody in their right mind would mention Whitley's name near ah Proleague Team......far less for our National Senior Team.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

But Andre...Whitley playing on the same team as Jamal Gay...plus he had a guy from UTT(who playing in d east zone??) on the team...Now I'm not saying he should call back Aurtis, but stranger things happen already :beermug:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2010, 08:06:37 AM »

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

But Andre...Whitley playing on the same team as Jamal Gay...plus he had a guy from UTT(who playing in d east zone??) on the team...Now I'm not saying he should call back Aurtis, but stranger things happen already :beermug:

I doh really like dis kinda deal, ah mean it work put for hyland, but he could stake ah claim for exceptional player status....if barely, but I dont tink gay fall in dat category.
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2010, 12:07:37 PM »

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I doh really like dis kinda deal, ah mean it work put for hyland, but he could stake ah claim for exceptional player status....if barely, but I dont tink gay fall in dat category.

Unattached was a very popular club last qualifying season and it worked so well.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2010, 03:58:44 PM »

I think he is still working back from injury. Looked a lil overweight
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>