April 24, 2024, 03:56:58 AM

Author Topic: Latapy boosts squad: Spann, Glen back with Soca Warriors  (Read 11917 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy boosts squad: Spann, Glen back with Soca Warriors
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »
I could've sworn that whitley was with ah team. ah know he was injured during the hex and was on the road to recovery.

for some reason i thought he was playing for a club in the south, but ah guess i was wrong. anyway, what was all this big talk wid whitly when he said in an interview that he was eying a comeback, and he said something to the effect that when he came back "nuff man have tuh breaks" BC he would cement his spot on the team.

BTW, spann is another man who eh no great addition but he's there any way, i doh see why whitley cyar get ah call up in ah few months.

BTW tallman, birchall got call ups, regardless of his playing time. my point iz , if latas did not like him as a player, then why did he even bother to call him up, and five three times too boot,, costa rica in bago, mex azteca, elsalv HSC, honduras in hond, USA in HSC, and now the degicel, isn't that 6 call especially for a man who's style of play he dislikes?

PS: ah made ah couple of errors and i crossed them out to be fair to you and the other forumites, yuh know when i wrong i eh shame to admit guilt. BTW here the evidence.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%E2%80%93_CONCACAF_Fourth_Round

positive.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 04:19:15 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>