April 28, 2024, 04:39:10 PM

Author Topic: De Touches Match Report T&T vs Bahrain 2005 - Unplugged  (Read 1518 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
De Touches Match Report T&T vs Bahrain 2005 - Unplugged
« on: November 16, 2010, 11:00:35 AM »
Mods...jes askin dat we could leff dis up fuh today please. 

Dear Forumites,

Today was the greatest and happiest day of my 28 years on this earth.

This is the greatest day TRINBAGO has ever seen and the amount of Joy and Love on display is unparalled. The country really needed somthing like this and I just ent know it cyar be described. It better than Carnival........imagine the sweetest jump up yuh ever put down, the sweetest wine from a baddest, yuh happiest moment in Life and multiply it by 100000000000000. That still cyar compare to the vibes down here.

I get a stern email the day before.........TV will be set up in the office, if yuh leave the compound yuh have to take half day and no consumption of alchol on premises. But I get a big wuk to do, important people need report and I get a ...........Mr. Touches, don't you dare leave this office before them reports finish.

I wake up put orn meh Red Drawers, meh red skinners, meh red Socawarriors.net time for Germany T-shirt, Black pants, white shirt but yuh seeing the jersery underneath and meh red tie.

From 11 am cell phone only ringing............Boy whey yuh is, where d arse yuh is yuh playing up in yuh pwefin.

Touches..........Breds I in wuk breds.

Steupppsss.

11: 05 Cell rings again......Ehy Ehy, Work is for Girls........yuh is a hen or wha? They cyar fire yuh!

11:06.....................What kinda a fan yuh is boy, right now we now cracking we 3rd Stag we in TGI. The rest of the crew hustling down 51. Link we.

I say shit, but at the end of the day is A for apple, B for bat and C for yuh self.

But I cyar concentrate eh, I antsy, I twitching like a spranger, I cutting and pasting document, I working out figures..........I say shit this yes.

I run across in the board room.......11:30 and I was there FIRST. I set up, I had the best seat in front the TV I get meh food and I ready.
I couldnt eat I just they.

Anthem start..........I standin up by mehself and I singing.........People watching me like I mad. SMall thing board room filling up. ONLY WAGGONIST man talking shit in meh ears, i trying to tune out is all kinda assness talking.

I say meh lil prayers for the side and start to get focused.

I call the forumites, Nolook, disgruntled, Patriot, Andre, swima........everybody in good spirits.

Game start and TT running..........we fighting, scrapping, we ent lorse a ball in the middle and we playing how we shoulda play on Sat.

I start to text meh partners............We Doing it once the goal arrives!

Well folks the heart coudlnt take it, I sweating the waggonist talking more shit like they never see a game in they life. 1/2 time come and I pacing. I say prayers again. I get a good feeling Patriot say we dere, Swima say we dere, No look say things looking grim we need to score.

and then game start back........we attacking we playing good. Corner...........PRESSAH DOES BUSS PIPE BAHRAIN FOULIN THEY CYAR TAKE IT.

Corner.........Yorke..........Tallest...........GOAL...GOAL.............GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

I jump up, I jump up.I bawl goal the loudest in the office, the waggonist start to get on. I hug up all the girls they, I take orf meh tie and I waving it and I run round the board room, I run out into the car park. Goal yuh hearing the whole of POS celebrating. Car horn start to blow and I say Yes we going we shitting going.it arrive. How them fellas playing...........nuttin stopping we today.

watch meh I clapping hard, I applauding every play and tackle. latapy come orn and nearly Purge dem with he first play. The minutes that passing seeming like hours. Meh chest pumping, I shaking the nerves.........I cyar take it.

latapy and Yorke start to do antics by the corner.........The waggonist them ent know what going on, Why they doing that, why they ent kick it een. How we go score again? I start to get vex then Bahrian start up . I say to mehself.........Once the creole in dem ent come out and they start to fight we go be good, we cyar get no man send orf now, alyuh keep calm. Yorkie buffin man, Andrews Blade a man when the Bahranian oppose him he just stick out he hand like.......ENOUGH Cool it. Bahraini boil down like Bahji and and Andrews walk orff.

When bahrain score.........I get weak, I say is goal I start to cuss Jack. Goal disaalowed.good. But it start orf real arguement with me and waggonist.

Then the Bahrani slap a bullet in the V and Jack tip it out. I nearly collapse with that one again. I say shit GOD ON WE SIDE TODAY!! WE GOING NUTTIN STOPPIN WE.

and den............TWETTTTTTTT< TWEEEETTTTTT and people start to jump up. I ent go lie I was stunned. I just couldnt belive it. Everybody jumpin up and shouting. I bow meh head and I give thanks because the Lord now say is we time and then after meh talk with him I jump up and start to get on bad. But we still in office hrs...we cyar leave........HR Manager right by the gate and she peeping.

TT gone mad, is only car horn blowing, people all out they office windows all out in the street. I say whey wha I go do. I sneak out tru the building went tru the back and I reach in the road......I chipping, man with bottle and sppon and iron.OLE OLE OLE OLE. I wining on FCB girls I chip down the corner...I unbutton the Shirt and I expose the Socawarriors.net time for germany. Girls start to hug me up like if I is Superman, transforming form Clarke Kent. People huggin yuh up just so.......the workers in the food court who dishing out meh food a lunchtime down the road hug me up. A partner who ent see meh in years Lift meh up and say.......YOU is one of the few men who did always believe! Yuh feeling good now eh.

I good fart around in the street eh taking it the vibes, I join up another crew chipping down the road when I check meh cell is nearly a hr I missing. I say shit, sneak back in the building take a fresh in the bathroom and I sit down by meh desk. Boss say..MR Touches, the report ready? I gone put that on meh desk before yuh leave fax so and so it and send it to so and so for approval.

Steupppppppppppssssss, back to reality, and meh cell only ringing. Boy where yuh is boy, yuh duck we lime, yuh playing the arse in the office and is mass in town. Horn only blowing , Siren going yuh swear is armaggeddon outside.

And den Every man with a Hard PONG cranking they music..Music truck jest APPEAR and is chant and fete.

When I finally finish meh reports and den its now after 5. Man fetein 3 hrs already and everybody in TT palang. Eye red.

When I done I say I cyar travel with all this commess. I lock up all meh "GRIP" and thing in the office and just move with meh money and house keys.

Cyar get taxi.Police on horse passing, man hailing yuh, people giving out flag and sticker..so I take a cool walk up to 51.

Outside is only people, everybody in red, everybody festive and it RAMMMMMM.

I reach in and is only hug up, only wine, only jam.........and is rounds of drinks passing.

I greet the crew and everybody in they glee......all of them cussing meh, boy we here since 10:30 is min to 6 and you now REACH.

Well forumites I will not go into details..........But I wine and Jam on more people in the hrs that I was there compared to all meh days playing mas Mon and Tues.

We jump up and sing the national anthem like is party tune. They replaying the game and Dennis goal on the TV and we shouting and gettin on like is the first time......The DJ take we back from the days of SHorty I right up to Machel. He spin tunes to make meh indian soca cd proud. and it was Only Calypso, only Soca, Only TT and for them moments the point was finally driven home. This is we land, we culture....TRINBAGO........we no longer going, we no longer agonisin....We 4KIN REACCCCCHHHHHH.

Now when the Dj announce that we have holiday tomorrow. I wasnt sure I was hearing right, I was lil tight and things was hazy.

I shift home around min to 4 this morning and meh alarm went off normal 5:30.

I steups and make the second turn in meh bed. Is only about 7 o clock I wake up and Verify we had Holiday.

I call the most trusted person I have living in TT with me right now..............Granny, Granny we have a holiday?

Back to dreamland.........only this time it has become Reality.

P.S. Alyuh doe frighten, once alyuh renew meh contract, I go see what I could do for the friendlies and when I make the Germany trip.

FULL THREAD
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: De Touches Match Report T&T vs Bahrain 2005 - Unplugged
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 11:08:53 AM »
Mods...jes askin dat we could leff dis up fuh today please. 

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 11:14:42 AM by weary1969 »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 11:23:42 AM »
Palos, unbelievable piece of work in recreating that setting.  It brought back memories like it was yesterday.  Dread you need to write a book because you're really really good at recreating the atmosphere that was.  It's unbelieveable that piece, I don't even know if you realize that.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 11:30:49 AM »
Palos, unbelievable piece of work in recreating that setting.  It brought back memories like it was yesterday.  Dread you need to write a book because you're really really good at recreating the atmosphere that was.  It's unbelieveable that piece, I don't even know if you realize that.

Wasn't me write it bro.  Is de one and only Touches match report dat ah jes repost fuh everybody's viewing pleasure.

And you right, de piece IS unbelievably good....as are all of his reports
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:22:07 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 12:09:26 PM »
ah wasn't on this board back then so first time I reading this report.
boy reading this really send meh back to that unforgettable day...
thanks for digging this up Palos :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »

Wasn't me write it bro.  Is de one and only Touches match report dat ah jes repost fuh everybody's viewing pleasure.

And you right, de piece IS unbelievably good....as are all of his reports

:thumbsup:  :chilling:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 07:06:37 PM »
ooh guuude

This is why God bless people with talent. . .to move yuh speechless. . .wa tapp.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 07:51:14 PM »
touches..come nah man..meh pores
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>