March 29, 2024, 08:07:40 AM

Author Topic: LA refuse to release Birchall for DCC finals.  (Read 14563 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
LA refuse to release Birchall for DCC finals.
« on: November 17, 2010, 05:45:55 PM »
T&T heads into DCC finals as Caribbean #1.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Trinidad and Tobago’s National Senior team will head into the 2010 Digicel Caribbean Cup Finals as the number one ranked Caribbean team after jumping 28 spots to 78th on the latest FIFA World Rankings.

Following its impressive three victories in the Digicel Caribbean Cup Group F phase earlier this month, T&T now stands ahead of Jamaica (82nd) and Guyana (86th).

The Russell Latapy coached team will depart for Martinique on November 23 ahead of their opening match on November 26 against Cuba.

Latapy will name his final 20-man squad on the weekend but it has been confirmed that LA Galaxy midfielder Chris Birchall will not join the squad for the tournament.

Birchall was invited but has not been released by the LA Galaxy and will instead travel with the team for a tour of Australia. And San Jose Earthquakes striker Cornell Glen is also unavailable as he continues to recover from an injury.

“We have been communicating with Chris and unfortunately he has not been released by the LA Galaxy as they have asked him to be part of their squad for a visit to Australia just prior to the start of the Digicel Caribbean Cup,” team manager David Muhammad told TTFF Media on Wednesday.

“We don’t view his absence as a blow however. It is evident that the squad of players we have right now, particularly those in the midfield, continue to demonstrate their capabilities and we have fullest confidence in those players available to us at this present time.”

Meantime, former T&T captain and current Sky TV football pundit Dwight Yorke has passed on some words of encouragement to head coach Latapy and his team.

“I have followed the progress of the team and obviously I’ve been getting bits of feedback and it’s been encouraging. I think the team definitely has the potential to be among the best in the region.

I still believe that at this present time Russell is the best man for the job (head coach) and he has to get all the support and resources possible to take the team forward.

He knows too that I’m always there for any advice or support that he may need. I hope that the team continues to develop into  a stronger unit under his guidance and I’ll be following with interest,” Yorke said.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:09:28 PM by Tallman »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: LA refuse to release Brichall for DCC finals.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 05:49:01 PM »
Whaarp  whaarp whaarp whaarp wwaaaaaaaaaah........ :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 05:50:05 PM »
whey Stern  ::) ::) ::)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 05:51:59 PM »
 >:(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 05:52:06 PM »
keep on with the lies

The truth will come

Muhammed "We don’t view his absence as a blow however. It is evident that the squad of players we have right now, particularly those in the midfield, continue to demonstrate their capabilities and we have fullest confidence in those players available to us at this present time.”

What a grade A c**t... how can missing a World Cup player , played 270 minutes at a cup, a man that bleeds for the team, 110% everytime not be a viewed a blow?  compared to having Leon, Trent, and Theobald(who I like as a player but is no Birch)

allyuh keep taking your shit and excuses... I done... I done with Latapy, Muhammed, Lincoln, TTFF, Jack... all of yall could f**k off

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 05:57:55 PM »
keep on with the lies

The truth will come

Muhammed "We don’t view his absence as a blow however. It is evident that the squad of players we have right now, particularly those in the midfield, continue to demonstrate their capabilities and we have fullest confidence in those players available to us at this present time.”

What a grade A c**t... how can missing a World Cup player , played 270 minutes at a cup, a man that bleeds for the team, 110% everytime not be a viewed a blow?  compared to having Leon, Trent, and Theobald(who I like as a player but is no Birch)

allyuh keep taking your shit and excuses... I done... I done with Latapy, Muhammed, Lincoln, TTFF, Jack... all of yall could f**k off
Small mag, it's not like the man wasn't called up, but rather if his bread and butter had better ideas and didn't want to release him, what can latas do. look glenn out of the tourney. yes we need criss's  input, but it's not like we cyar handle them boy without him.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 06:03:20 PM »
keep on with the lies

The truth will come

Small mag, it's not like the man wasn't called up, but rather if his bread and butter had better ideas and didn't want to release him, what can latas do. look glenn out of the tourney. yes we need criss's  input, but it's not like we cyar handle them boy without him.

haha you can buy into all the bullshit

as long as you happy with how they treating a World Cup hero and a very good footballer who can improve our team

hope you are filled with satisfaction...

allyuh too soft... continue to be run over and sit back... that's why my generation of fans will have it better than you guys...we dont stand for shit... and we will get the truth

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: LA refuse to release Birchall for DCC finals.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 06:14:01 PM »
Birchall was invited but has not been released by the LA Galaxy and will instead travel with the team for a tour of Australia. And San Jose Earthquakes striker Cornell Glen is also unavailable as he continues to recover from an injury.

Hmmm....kind of strange

So dey refuse tuh release him for competitive international matches, so he could go to Australia to play in one post-season international club friendly?

Ah wonder what is de situation wit Donovan Ricketts

And San Jose Earthquakes striker Cornell Glen is also unavailable as he continues to recover from an injury.

Is this a new injury? If not, why dey call him in de fuss place?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:17:49 PM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 06:17:20 PM »
From what I heard is that after the court case earlier this week the members (Marvin Andrews, Shaka Hislop, Kelvin Jack, Atiba Charles, Cyd Gray, Ian Cox, Avery John, Chris Birchall, Aurtis Whitley, Collin Samuel, Evans Wise, Anthony Wolfe, Cornell Glen, Kenwyne Jones and Stern John) will never get the chance to play for T&T again. Off course some of these players are to old and have retired.

Before the ruling Birchall and Glen was sure to join T&T, but that changed and Jack Warner gave clear instructions, none of the blacklisted players will get a call up until further notice.

Anthony Wolfe position is also questionable but might be an exception. ?

Latapy said none will be missed and is focus on getting the job done.

When I asked David Muhammad whats the situation he said, mind your business.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 06:25:47 PM »
We have bigger issues to focus on people, we going Brazil!!..... ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »
keep on with the lies

The truth will come

haha you can buy into all the bullshit

as long as you happy with how they treating a World Cup hero and a very good footballer who can improve our team

hope you are filled with satisfaction...

allyuh too soft... continue to be run over and sit back... that's why my generation of fans will have it better than you guys...we dont stand for shit... and we will get the truth

Breds, i feel yuh frustration, but what else can we do. remember i believed we coulda went to the WC in SA if we had a better coach and the best avaiable players, but the TTFF had other ideas.

last campaign all my favorite players were not selected to play by latas , hyland, roberts and whitley, and they were ready able and willing.

until the footballing community in T&T stand up and fight the TTFF and rid the football of them then expect more of the same!

as it is, i livin in foreign and can't lift ah lil finger to help, but ah tell yuh what, if i was livin there i would @ least formed and organization with ah few hardcore fans to challenge the TTFF and bring awareness to the footballing community to try and over throw them.

it doh make no sense we sit and complain about what they doing if we not in the process of trying to get rid of them. all man like you ,yuh oldman , patriot and other members can't form an org and try ah thing?

my point is, we would always be complaining if these incompetent disruptive ppl remain in office. it's time to remove them, and until we're in the process of doing that, then expect pretty much more of the same, and by the looks of it no one eh doing ah damn thing to remove the present admin, so just take licks and stop bawlin!

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 06:31:38 PM »

Mind your business!!!!!???? But it is your business. It is, however, difficult to believe that he would respond in such a manner given the high ideals and priniciples that he promotes via his radio programs as a talk show host. Hmmmmm....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »
From what I heard is that after the court case earlier this week the members (Marvin Andrews, Shaka Hislop, Kelvin Jack, Atiba Charles, Cyd Gray, Ian Cox, Avery John, Chris Birchall, Aurtis Whitley, Collin Samuel, Evans Wise, Anthony Wolfe, Cornell Glen, Kenwyne Jones and Stern John) will never get the chance to play for T&T again. Off course some of these players are to old and have retired.

Before the ruling Birchall and Glen was sure to join T&T, but that changed and Jack Warner gave clear instructions, none of the blacklisted players will get a call up until further notice.

thanks Insider..lets expose these pricks

I wish Muhammed could have told me that to my face.. he would have seen my shoes at the end of that sentence... what a total c**t

« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:40:47 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 06:40:32 PM »

I would like see the TTFF blanking kenwyne jones from any serious international games, since they need all the help they could get. if this is true then expect more of the same in the future. the TTFF has to go. real monkey business.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 06:55:09 PM »
bullshittier and bullshittier
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 06:57:12 PM »
Well the trip is real of course, if the club really wanted him to stay, i guess the TTFF have no say in that. Funny thing is how Muhammed didnt know that all the time he "communicating" with Chris. It went from yes he will be joining us, im in contact with him, to oops he cah make it, the Club want him, wth  ???. Like it had a break down in "communication"?

OFF TO AUSTRALIA: On Tuesday, the Galaxy will fly to Newcastle, Australia for The Qantas Challenge, a friendly against the Newcastle United Jets of the Hyundai A-League. The game, which will be played at EnergyAustralia Stadium in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia on Saturday, November 27, kicks off at 12:30 a.m. (PT), with complete broadcast information to be announced later today.
http://www.lagalaxy.com/news/2010/11/la-galaxy-weekly-update-november-17
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:03:03 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »
oh boy ???

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 07:20:17 PM »
we should send this to the Galaxy... and let them sue the TTFF for false accusation

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 07:22:21 PM »
Ent Me Mum does post on here heself....come Birchie tell wha really going orn?  Did that nasty vampire sink his teeth in yuh neck again??!!

Not that I care too much eh cuz well,

We going Brazil!!! 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »

:whistling: :heehee:
All American

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 08:21:20 PM »
I call ; we all call B.S on this. Could you imagine a player of  such importance to TnT 's chances at winning  a prestigious Caribbean Cup  being by passed because of a commitment to a friendly game?

This game just gave  those in TTFF the excuse to save face and to attempt to dignify the situation. I share  Small Mag sentiments ....call it outright.

TTFF at least could come out with an official statement:

The following players will not be considered for selection to TnT due to unresolved issues at this time; when such issues are resolved, these players will once more be considered for selection.

end of 4king story!!!!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 09:12:21 PM »

I would like see the TTFF blanking kenwyne jones from any serious international games, since they need all the help they could get. if this is true then expect more of the same in the future. the TTFF has to go. real monkey business.

Like allyuh now get the message.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »
let me tell allyuh something ah dreaming...Bruce Arena doh like TT...not just doh give ah rat's ass bout TT, and doh care either way, he real DOH like TT, meaning he go spit on TT given ah chance...he wuss than the other Bruce.. PPl doh name yuh child Bruce, if yuh name Bruce and have anything to do with TT, go down by the courthouse and rename yuhself Bamcee, Bobolee, Birchall even, make ah priest or Obeah man re-baptise yuh, Baldy, Bolo, Bama, Baadru or Bakir, buh doh go thru yuh life Blighting yuhself and the ppl around yuh with Bruce...  >:(

add: I just kicksin eh...sorry if I offended the Bruces of the forum....stick with yuh online moniker doh
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 09:34:20 PM by maxg »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 09:58:16 PM »
let me tell allyuh something ah dreaming...Bruce Arena doh like TT...not just doh give ah rat's ass bout TT, and doh care either way, he real DOH like TT, meaning he go spit on TT given ah chance...he wuss than the other Bruce.. PPl doh name yuh child Bruce, if yuh name Bruce and have anything to do with TT, go down by the courthouse and rename yuhself Bamcee, Bobolee, Birchall even, make ah priest or Obeah man re-baptise yuh, Baldy, Bolo, Bama, Baadru or Bakir, buh doh go thru yuh life Blighting yuhself and the ppl around yuh with Bruce...  >:(

add: I just kicksin eh...sorry if I offended the Bruces of the forum....stick with yuh online moniker doh
That's why he allowed yohance marshall tuh play in ah tourney on non fifa dates BC he hate T&T.   what nonsense would i hear next.

i don't know why ppl fretting, if we can't beat up on cuba , martinique , and grenanda with the players we have then we don't need to be in the competition in the first place.  maybe we wont win the cup , but we have enough good players to qualify for the gold cup.     alyuh need to chill.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 10:04:25 PM »
Allyuh see how life is? when i was complaining of roberts getting left out of the last campaign man started callin me all kinda ting.

i remember saying something negative bout latas and about 100 man jump on meh case and nearly half kill wid dis! saying how i could dis the legend , and  i acting like if roberts is ronaldinho, and he eh no world beater, now look @ allyuh when allyuh golden boy cyar beak a sweat on the team.

ah glad allyuh see fuh allyuh self! i tell allyuh ahready, latas have his favorites and i feel the TTFF eh have shyte to do wid it, but rather all latas, or else wolf would and KJ woulda never see action in the qualifiers.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 10:26:31 PM by just cool »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 10:19:02 PM »

Pay attention people. Jackula, Scamps and Rodent eh done yet.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 10:47:40 PM »
Pay attention people. Jackula, Scamps and Rodent eh done yet.

Unfortunately, we all know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 04:01:23 AM »
We are just guessing now. latas will show them how wrong you are......

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2010, 06:31:05 AM »
they good they real good
football in meh veins football in meh blood

1]; } ?>