April 19, 2024, 06:13:19 PM

Author Topic: LA refuse to release Birchall for DCC finals.  (Read 14642 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: LA refuse to release Birchall for DCC finals.
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2010, 12:51:13 PM »
his lastest tweet.

chrisbirchall7 Chris Birchall
Me and Ricketts disappointed to miss the Digicel Cup but if both our countries dont qualify for the Gold Cup theres somethin really wrong!!

Digicel Cup prediction WINNERS= My TRINIDAD&TOBAGO RUNNERS UP= Ricketts JAMAICA Come on boys!!!!!

Difference:
Jamaica left Ricketts out because they think they have good backup

Trinidad used the LA Galaxy as a cover to not pick Birchall

If they really wanted him..he would be here... Marshall here.. why Galaxy didnt blank him?

I cannot believe Galaxy would have the power to prevent a player from a 5 match competition vs 1 post season friendly... If we wanted Birchall he'd be in POS eating a roti right now

and for all those who ever doubted the man..watch warrior above... TnT 1st Jam 2nd..sad to not be in the cup... Latas and etc nasty nasty... allyuh men real good...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »
his lastest tweet.

Me and Ricketts disappointed to miss the Digicel Cup but if both our countries dont qualify for the Gold Cup theres somethin really wrong!!

Digicel Cup prediction WINNERS= My TRINIDAD&TOBAGO RUNNERS UP= Ricketts JAMAICA Come on boys!!!!!

Difference:

If they really wanted him..he would be here... Marshall here.. why Galaxy didnt blank him?

I cannot believe Galaxy would have the power to prevent a player from a 5 match competition vs 1 post season friendly... If we wanted Birchall he'd be in POS eating a roti right now

and for all those who ever doubted the man..watch warrior above... TnT 1st Jam 2nd..sad to not be in the cup... Latas and etc nasty nasty... allyuh men real good...

Yuh really believe Latas moving so boy? I trying real hard not to believe that Latas salting "me Mum" jus so.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »
I agree with yuh Small Mag, but to ah certain extent.  Is not dat Latas salting de man, is jes dat like in any organization, yuh hadda listen to yuh boss odderwise yuh ass is grass!  So if de Warner boy balling how Chris cyah play, den wha yuh feel?  Latas go do like Beenhaker and bawl .... "Nah! dis is my team!".........  Dat and ah pink elephant jumping up in ah jouvert band yuh goh never see! (or and ah forget...with ah bandana wrap wrong he head too, and ah gold teet in he mout!) 

Latas aint have dah kinda job security as Beenhaker due to inexperience in de field... so for now, whatever Jack says goes.. and of course Latas hadda find d nicest way to put it to everybody!  I know bout dat because I does go chroo de same ting with my employees.  My boss is ah imps and only care bout heself, but I still hadda sugar-coat everyting for dem...

Jes my two cents

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2010, 07:54:59 PM »
I agree with yuh Small Mag, but to ah certain extent.  Is not dat Latas salting de man, is jes dat like in any organization, yuh hadda listen to yuh boss odderwise yuh ass is grass!  So if de Warner boy balling how Chris cyah play, den wha yuh feel?  Latas go do like Beenhaker and bawl .... "Nah! dis is my team!".........  Dat and ah pink elephant jumping up in ah jouvert band yuh goh never see! (or and ah forget...with ah bandana wrap wrong he head too, and ah gold teet in he mout!) 

Latas aint have dah kinda job security as Beenhaker due to inexperience in de field... so for now, whatever Jack says goes.. and of course Latas hadda find d nicest way to put it to everybody!  I know bout dat because I does go chroo de same ting with my employees.  My boss is ah imps and only care bout heself, but I still hadda sugar-coat everyting for dem...

Jes my two cents

Best post ever Kiffy  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2010, 08:14:30 PM »

Jes my two cents

I hear ya but it's pretty obvious Latapy does not fancy him.... since the blacklist has been lifted I can guarantee Maturana used Birchall from the start more than Latapy... every coach has his own philosophy and Birchall does not fit into Latas own... still think he could be a big man and just come out and say he not good enough for me .. not take the easy road and lie all the time about it

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2010, 08:22:56 PM »
his lastest tweet.

Difference:

So SM, like you have inside info or something? cuz by the looks of that post by CB, it ent seem like anybody snubbing him...why would he say he sorry to miss the DCC if he was not invited?

Why you so obsessed about this whole scenario? Tell us the truth instead of sounding like ah mad man nah. If you have proof that CB wanted to come for the cup and RL tell him nah, doh bother go Aussie with your team then tell us. Until then just wait like all ah we until the GC and see what happens.  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2010, 08:31:18 PM »
his lastest tweet.

Difference:

So SM, like you have inside info or something? cuz by the looks of that post by CB, it ent seem like anybody snubbing him...why would he say he sorry to miss the DCC if he was not invited?

Why you so obsessed about this whole scenario? Tell us the truth instead of sounding like ah mad man nah. If you have proof that CB wanted to come for the cup and RL tell him nah, doh bother go Aussie with your team then tell us. Until then just wait like all ah we until the GC and see what happens.  :beermug:

Big Up!

Well this is where i lost.

I agree that Latapy doesn't appear to favor Birchall but I scratching my head trying to find where the grounds for this big conspiracy from the TTFF and Latas to keep him off the team.

Big prominent article saying LA decided to take him and Ricketts to Australia, if that was not true then i would have expected someone to properly refute that by now.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2010, 08:55:55 PM »
Reality is not a prevalent thing on this site nah. it seems like delusion is the new reality on this board, but here's some truth if allyuh care to listen/accept! donovan rickets is JA's top custodian and in a major tourney as this, rickets went on the same insignificant tour.

why allyuh don't accept the fact that birchall chose this tour over the degicel, and maybe with good reason, as i would figure, maybe the fella deemed it ah good idea to go along with the program where his bread and butter is @ stake, rather than play in ah tournament where he's not really needed!

and he did mention in his tweet, " if both countries missed out on GC then there's something seriously wrong", that's BC # one = he felt that the players that we have should be good enough to pull it off where his services is not really needed,  # two = this tourney is not of huge importance that he and rickets has to be there, hence the reason they opted for the tour.

jack warner is ah serious disservice to the football is true, but i doubt this time he has anything to do with this omission nor do latas, i don't think birchall is on jack's shyte list anyway and if jack wanted him in this tourney then i can't see latas blanking him.

ppl talking about yohance marshall's omission from the tour, but wasn't he omitted from the play offs, the western conference finals and was even allowed to part take in the prelims in T&T earlier this month?

allyuh stop being so ridiculous and deluded nah! i sure if birchall reading all this he must be rolling in his chair laughin his arse off as to how unrealistic and speculative yuh lot could be. the man blank the scene BC he have bigger fish to fry and rightfully so!           live with it ppl!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:12:23 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2010, 08:56:38 PM »
He was definitely invited but I just think they invited him just to get some heat off their back and maybe Latas was willing to have a rethink....

remember when the journo's questioned why he was not being selected over and over again and Latapy came out and said he will have a look at him later... those questions came about from our questions on the topic.. we all know the journo's read this site and ask the questions based on our concern..because they are all total shithongs except Lasana.. he's a boss .. he knows what to ask etc... the others are clueless and always avoid the real questions and the questions to really make Latapy think etc...

example when Marshall was called for the Jamaica friendly they didnt ask why Birchall was not selected with his teammate or why is it Marshall James and Glenn were our only 3 MLS players called with an eye on them before the Digi Cup...when was Birchall going to get his shot to impress?

Anyway I dont need to say anything because Latapy has obviously not been impressed with Birchall...he's started 1 game under him... I do hope the main reason is his style of play that Latapy has not picked him at all and not other reasons ... It's his job to pick him and drop him..so no problem there.. just dont like the excuses before and now even though the Galaxy have confirmed him on their tour I find it hard to accept that we will be blocked permission for a post season friendly vs a 5 match competitive tournament... as I stated I think Jamaica agreed to let Ricketts go to the tour because they think their backup is sufficent... I think we were like "cool take him, no need to call him up now then" ..

Obviously Latapy wanted to take a look at him but I think he is glad to not have to use a fan pick... I do hope he calls him up next time and at least give him a chance to fail or impress in Latapy's current squad

And as a fan I thought it right to bring up these concerns over the way the situation has panned out... maybe this time it settled well with Galaxy taking him on tour and that being the reason but the other times before, example the friendlies etc and the lack of questions by the press not giving me, the fan, the clarity I want, I was forced to use the evidence at hand ie Latapy does not think Birchall better than his current crop of mids and the mysterious reasons behind his(Birchall) selection under Latapy

It is my job as a fan to raise any doubts I the fan have... hopefully the right people see and either decide to act on it or blank it... and considering this topic has gotten so much feedback and concern obviously others shared my concern

I couldnt care if I am wrong in my opinion on the matter... Latapy can come out and say I wanted Birchall here, Birchall can come out and say Latapy wanted me there, Galaxy can come out and say we wanted him over here and the journo's cam come out and say f**k off Small Mag.... at least everyone listening and hopefully the people involved on the national staff realise we taking any matter big or small seriously and we will just appreciate straight up answers whenever possible

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2010, 09:28:54 PM »
Small mag, believe it or not, this has always been a beef / concern of mine since latas took the reins.  latapy has definitely shown disdain towards the fans when he mum up on things he should've make public, like the omission and inclusion of certain players who would've indeed made the team better.

latas has definitely disappointed me! i thought when he took over he would've eased some of the concerns we had when pancho was @ the helm, but he went on and act worse than the silent columbian. so yeah , he could've came out and made his motives clear for not selecting birchall, or been more specific as to why he's not in martinique.

this is one of the things that irk me with latapy, his mum on things that we the footballing public should be privy too, things that other BIG name coaches normally do.   it's our right, not ah fackin courtesy!

The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2010, 12:47:56 AM »
So after numerous calls and tweets from fans trying to get info from Birchall, we get 1 tweet than another tweet and he smooth sailing while Latas and he staff getting called all kinda names. Steups.

So tweet tweet, make the GC boys or else something really wrong. yes allyuh good  :rotfl:

All kinda news release Latas and he staff putting out and all CB have to do after all this time is a couple tweet.

Latas probably pulling out he hair yes. On second thought, no wonder he cut the ras, he was getting prepared.

He probably smokin some serious high grade just to get through the wok.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2010, 05:46:29 AM »
So after numerous calls and tweets from fans trying to get info from Birchall, we get 1 tweet than another tweet and he smooth sailing while Latas and he staff getting called all kinda names. Steups.

So tweet tweet, make the GC boys or else something really wrong. yes allyuh good  :rotfl:

All kinda news release Latas and he staff putting out and all CB have to do after all this time is a couple tweet.

Latas probably pulling out he hair yes. On second thought, no wonder he cut the ras, he was getting prepared.

He probably smokin some serious high grade just to get through the wok.
       Breds,don't worry too much about Latas,all Coaches past and present went through the same thing,it comes with the job.Coaching our national team will be a job nobody wants just now because a Coach suppose to enjoy the job he is doing.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2010, 06:05:20 AM »
The DCC is not a FIFA calendar tournament, so therefore clubs are not required to release players. So if the Galaxy has club committments, they have full discretion on who they release.

Ok we invited everybody we could have realistically invited, great! But is up to the clubs to say who getting to come. Galaxy say fine, allyuh take Marshall but Birch hadda stay. We hadda just accept that and move on.

If we want to get so upset then ask Jack to make the DCC a FIFA calendar tournament which gives the federation all the power to call who they want, traning camp too. I personally find that qualification for the Gold Cup should be held just how it's done for Euros, group the teams and play home and away on fifa dates so all teams have the ability to field their strongest possible team.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2010, 01:00:24 PM »
Well in reading everything and trying not to jump to conclusions it doesn't seem like it's a conspiracy why Birchall is not coming for the tournament. It's hard for him to say no to LA esp. when Donovan, Beckham, Ricketts, Buddle are going on the tour, the guys he need to keep up with. I also agree with his tweet, we should win THIS tournament without his services but we all know how that goes.

In regards to Yohance Marshall, it's not like he was in the starting line up for LA and I don't even think he was dressing for games so releasing him might've been a blessing for the team as he was competing in games and keeping match fit instead of being a practice player, just like when clubs send their young players on loan to keep playing and gain experience. Also form a management perspective, releasing him might make him happy as he can contribute for his country instead of not playing at all and being fraustrated at the club.

Offline fish

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Study the past if you would define the future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2010, 10:50:22 PM »
Yohance Marshall is on the Expansion Draft list for d Galaxy.

So is Cornell.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/mls-releases-unprotected-list-expansion-draft

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2010, 06:14:55 AM »
LA vs Newcastle Jets live on FSC, 3:30am on Saturday, and a replay at 11pm
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2010, 10:58:23 AM »
The truth here is that we may never get the whole truth.....just like politricks...... :devil:

Go Warriors and give your best with who is available

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yohance and Cornell
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2010, 06:28:48 AM »

So is Cornell.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/mls-releases-unprotected-list-expansion-draft

Did the whitecaps claim them in the expansion draft ?Did not see anything about it .
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 06:30:52 AM by Flex »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yohance and Cornell
« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2010, 06:35:50 AM »

So is Cornell.

Did the whitecaps claim them in the expansion draft ?Did not see anything about it .
:-\ so did they get picked or not ?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yohance and Cornell
« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2010, 07:51:14 AM »

So is Cornell.

:-\ so did they get picked or not ?

No, and to top it off, Cornell did not get his contract extended by San Jose.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2010, 08:24:00 AM »
Thanks tallman .maybe its time for Cornell to go Scotland .

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2010, 09:31:35 AM »
Some ah all yuh should forget about pride and send Tallman ah PM, so dat yuh can get yuh info right from de big man who have all de information lock and fix, before coming here and embarrassing yuh self. Please do your self dat favor, not me, cuz I doh give ah fork, what you do. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2010, 10:28:03 AM »
Some ah all yuh should forget about pride and send Tallman ah PM, so dat yuh can get yuh info right from de big man who have all de information lock and fix, before coming here and embarrassing yuh self. Please do your self dat favor, not me, cuz I doh give ah fork, what you do. HIGHLY BLESSED.
Thanks for giving tips on how not to embarrass yourself on the message board supa .A humble student.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:44:34 AM by Quags »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2010, 05:48:32 PM »
Thanks for giving tips on how not to embarrass yourself on the message board supa .A humble student.

I not on de back and forth thing wid anyone here, cuz I have a life and lovely family to take up my time. However, ah not sure what yuh vibes are on dat post. Anyway, just fuh de records, when I doh know about something, I does read de members posts and try to get some knowledge. Ah never send Tallman ah PM for info, but trust me if I need to, I will, cuz de man is de best, when it come to dat. Unlike some members here that does just jump in every thread, tuh may be build up dey posts or tuh be noticed on de forum. Everything cool, you voice yours and de Supa voice his  ;). Straight. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 05:53:12 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2010, 06:00:44 PM »

I not on de back and forth thing wid anyone here, cuz I have a life and lovely family to take up my time. However, ah not sure what yuh vibes are on dat post. Anyway, just fuh de records, when I doh know about something, I does read de members posts and try to get some knowledge. Ah never send Tallman ah PM for info, but trust me if I need to, I will, cuz de man is de best, when it come to dat. Unlike some members here that does just jump in every thread, tuh may be build up dey posts or tuh be noticed on de forum. Everything cool, you voice yours and de Supa voice his  ;). Straight. HIGHLY BLESSED.
Yah done know . I had to reply to that iyah .Everything safe ,hold it down .

1]; } ?>