April 30, 2024, 11:19:54 AM

Author Topic: The sound of silence  (Read 1483 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The sound of silence
« on: November 17, 2010, 07:09:45 PM »
I was planning to take a rest but the silence was so defeaning that I could not sleep .......man i say somebody important dead on this forum ! all kinda third  and fourth division english sides get more mention after a game than when Brazil lorse. Notice how Brazil kyah even get fellas like Palos to type anything so after bout three or so comments man move on to england and France yes !!
But if dey did win ah could well imagine how my ears woudda been ringing now .... but is ok ...Argentina is nothing on this forum where there exist no bias ...none at all !!
Man was slipping een all kinda comments ....allyuh go get it from Brazil ......on all kinda threads .
Imagine Brazil vs Argentina kyah even get ah post game discussion ...but doh dey doh like argentina .dais ok ......
I sure plenty TV's gone through de window today in Brazil ...and plenty folks gone behind them to look for them ....
I understand though ...Hard licking to take ...last game for the year ...goal in the last minute of the game ...by the last player whose confidence you would wish to stimulate....just before the Copa america next year ....in the country that had not scored a victory against you since 2005....

Game on Folks

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The sound of silence
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »
Like yuhself Jai....Wine dong the place lol...

Iz long time ah know yuh waiting for this moment.  Brazil had Arg number for a good little stretch in recent times so ah know yuh feeling good to shake what was seeming like a football monkey.  In all fairness though yuh have a few big margin wins to rack up before yuh could really gallery, to make up for the dark days Argentina senior team football has gone through in recent years...both against Brazil and overall....

When last Argentina senior team win a trophy?  like 1993 or someting so?  meanwhile in that drought period for Argentina, Brazil racked up 2 world cups, a few copas and a few confed cups....

Good win today, and great goal by Leo....but under all the ole talk and gallery, the albiceleste still playing catch up in the modern era....

:beermug: :beermug:

Messi = magic nonetheless...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:43 PM »
You had meh fool for a second dey Jai....ah tort yuh was going an sing ah kaiso dey

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 08:53:52 PM »
Plenty folks aint even get to see d game cause of the early kick off. i waiting to watch some higlights later
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »
Like yuhself Jai....Wine dong the place lol...

Iz long time ah know yuh waiting for this moment.  Brazil had Arg number for a good little stretch in recent times so ah know yuh feeling good to shake what was seeming like a football monkey.  In all fairness though yuh have a few big margin wins to rack up before yuh could really gallery, to make up for the dark days Argentina senior team football has gone through in recent years...both against Brazil and overall....

When last Argentina senior team win a trophy?  like 1993 or someting so?  meanwhile in that drought period for Argentina, Brazil racked up 2 world cups, a few copas and a few confed cups....

Good win today, and great goal by Leo....but under all the ole talk and gallery, the albiceleste still playing catch up in the modern era....

:beermug: :beermug:

Messi = magic nonetheless...

yes i am enjoying this ...everyone has his moments ..and  argentina's time will soon come as meh pardner does say ..
argentina is still not the finished product but you must admit they have  come a long way from their WC performance vs germany.

Copa next year !

Batista made an important switch to adjust to brazilian pressure in the second half. Since Brazil had closed all the doors making it difficult for Argentina to come forward, he just copied Brazil and went back to come forward...you must have seen how Brazil slowed the game when Argentina pressed ...well Argentina did the same ...patience is not an argentinian strength ..they always want to see  something happening unlike Brazilians who are accustomed to slowing the game to a walk then exploding at top pace.

I have no doubt that Kaka will again be a factor in the Copa as his style will suit the "young guns " ..or the flying twins ..
Argentina still has to find that missing piece which, even in this game was obvious .....they sacrificed Pastore in the second half to counter Brazil's pressing game ... They need a third player in the middle who can hustle and win balls ...mascherano and banega are naturals but they are one short against teams with stifling midfielders.

Brazil really impressed me though with this youthful team ...dem yutes could handle big games already ...that is why this victory is so special so big game chokers like Higuain could overcome the mindset...Messi has gotten over the first hurdle ..now he can stamp his authority on the field for Argentina as he does every week for Barca ...you say I happy ...I real happy ...great game of football , played in the way football should be played ....skills, thrills and drills  :beermug:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 10:28:41 PM »
like yourself big man...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 10:52:43 PM »
Wait. World cup qualifiers or copa America finals match play today?

I REAL outta it yes. All dis time I did tort we in November 2010. Me EH know is important tournament matches playin already. Lemmeh go and check wha been goin orn dese past 3 years yes. Plenty ketchin up to do  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 05:04:09 AM »

I REAL outta it yes. All dis time I did tort we in November 2010. Me EH know is important tournament matches playin already. Lemmeh go and check wha been goin orn dese past 3 years yes. Plenty ketchin up to do  :devil:

So yuh come out from hiding below de bed ?  :devil: :devil:
Nah ..no big match eh play yesterday  ... france beat England...portugal beat de world champions Spain...and brazil's coach said his team did not deserve to lose yesterday against arch rivals Argentina. ...and all the comments yuh was making before this clash is null and void because no copa or Wc eh play ....

I notice yuh mentioning WC and Copa a lot .... whereas Brazil has the best record for the WC they eh so hot in de copa so i would stay away from that comparison if I were you ... go and check the records ...google doh sleep and is a great help ..." for those who came in late "  ( edgar Rice Burroughs )  :beermug:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 10:48:18 AM »

So yuh come out from hiding below de bed ?  :devil: :devil:
Nah ..no big match eh play yesterday  ... france beat England...portugal beat de world champions Spain...and brazil's coach said his team did not deserve to lose yesterday against arch rivals Argentina. ...and all the comments yuh was making before this clash is null and void because no copa or Wc eh play ....

I notice yuh mentioning WC and Copa a lot .... whereas Brazil has the best record for the WC they eh so hot in de copa so i would stay away from that comparison if I were you ... go and check the records ...google doh sleep and is a great help ..." for those who came in late "  ( edgar Rice Burroughs )  :beermug:

I unberstand why this result IN A FETE MATCH have u carryin on like you win de world cup

Is level cut ass yuh team does be gettin from Brazil!  So whaever lil scraps yuh could get, make yuh decade.

Is arrite sah.....enjoy yuh 5 seconds  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>