April 19, 2024, 11:35:47 AM

Author Topic: The Dwayne Gibbs Thread.  (Read 31839 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwayne Gibbs Thread.
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2010, 03:32:33 PM »
As of right now Dwayne Gibbs appears as "a waste of money"

The entire government seems to be a waste...don't you agree?

yeah but, an opposition still misfiring and unsure of itself can't be  a viable option at dis time, so if we were also to look at sammy analogy..........d latrine hole and attendant shit gettin deeper as we speak :'(
I pity the fool....

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 03:37:11 PM »

It would be entirely way to premature to come to such a conclusion.

Mr. Gibbs has been dropped into the deep end and finds himself in a transformational position/role.  This man and his assistant need more time.  The Government's crime plan, which he has to implement is lacking. So up to this point I still give him a pass.

Remembering that he has to transform an organization that has been carrying on in a a particular manner for close to 50 years.  He has to change culture, indeed the entire paradigm of the organization while keeping stakeholders happy.

That is NOT an easy task considering the FACT that he first has to weed out the corrupt, inept and those who just want to cause mischief and see him fail simply becasue he is a foreigner.  Added to that we have had a recent upswing in the spate of violent crime, and in my opinion, the police seem to have been responding faster to reports called in.

In order to truly judge his performance will not only require more time, but we also need to know what the rubric is.   That is what is the GORTT's plan to deal with the escalation, beyond holding meetings to embarrass the man?

It is clear to me that this Government is dismantling the free press by poaching the reporters/journalists (if you really are so inclined to call them such) from the news organizations and giving them cushy high paying Government jobs.  It is said that to the victor goes the spoils, and the clear appearance is that this government is sharing the spoils with those who helped undermine the last government.  

The opposition is sitting by and making no real comments on issues but are instead raising issues on Minaj concerts, shutting down the nation due to a cloud, whose house is bigger and how much did it cost?  

It is like a case of dumb and dumber, and we have blood flowing daily like rain water after a thunderstorm.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 03:51:18 PM »
While I didn't expect any drastic change in the crime rate I did expected to hear about initiatives to improve the management of the system. I thought we would have seen something by now. Before we blame Gibbs for anything we might want to consider what the Police Service Commission wanted in a Commissioner. Did they want a CEO to correct management issues here and there or did they want an active change agent to 'attack' crime head on ?So far Gibbs has been fairly silent. He did meet with senior police of course and he also asked for the public to assist on weeding out bad cops. Just recently he was seen leading an exercise in Laventille. I must admit that I recall Philbert conducting similar exercises more frequently.

We need to assess the the incidence of violent crimes over a longer period especially when you consider the poor fella get caught up  in the Government shenanigans for the past month. There is more than passing suggestion that the SIA revelations made the Honourable Prime Minister lead to a number of informants being dispatched the underworld. November was unusually bloody.

Perhaps changes are taking place behind close doors. But the public and indeed the criminal element react to visible changes.Gibbs is charged with a formidable task and I am not sure he has what it takes. T&T, well Trinidad really is one of the most violent places in the world. I hate to profile him but this guy came from Nova Scotia. Does he even have a record of turning around police departments ? Has he ever dealt with violent crime on this scale. I don't know if he could do all that and deal with political machinations as well.

One thing nobody has talked about is performance measures. Neither the Government nor the CoP has said anything about target for arrests ,convictions , interdiction of arms, ammunition and narcotics or the overall reduction in the rate of specific crimes. This gap is symptomatic of poor planning or non planning as it may be.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »
I gave him 6 months before he give up he paid vacation and go back to Canada.  Let's see he came in September so 3 months down, 3 more to go.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2010, 09:00:41 PM »
I gave him 6 months before he give up he paid vacation and go back to Canada.  Let's see he came in September so 3 months down, 3 more to go.....

Nah I give him till xmas next yr.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2010, 09:06:59 PM »
it have no magical cure to crime plain and simple. is years now this thing boiling up. good luck to him
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2010, 09:11:52 PM »
it have no magical cure to crime plain and simple. is years now this thing boiling up. good luck to him

Really I did hear bout 1 in d PP MANIFESTO.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2010, 09:14:09 PM »

There is a however, a magical cure for criminals!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2010, 04:18:18 AM »

true.
Maybe they implementing it right now, we dunno. I dont think it makes sense to come and spell out your plan to the criminals via the press.
Lets hope this is the case and it works.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2010, 06:26:57 AM »

true.
Maybe they implementing it right now, we dunno. I dont think it makes sense to come and spell out your plan to the criminals via the press.

Tactical plans should not be revealed . The public should be made aware of strategic plans if there are any.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2010, 09:36:53 PM »

true.

Did u not here d AG ask Gibbs 4 he plan.

AirMan

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2010, 09:46:38 PM »

Five murders in a matter of hours

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PmhvVJ-BHCQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PmhvVJ-BHCQ</a>

AirMan

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2011, 10:46:27 PM »
DEADLY START TO NEW YEAR
4 murders, 2 road deaths usher in 2011
By Akile Simon

COMMISSIONER of Police Dwayne Gibbs yesterday warned criminals they were not welcome in a civilised society and that all efforts would be made by police to take them where they belong.

In a telephone interview with the Sunday Express, Gibbs said:

"There is no place in our society for their activities and we'll be working tirelessly to try to prevent them from achieving any kinds of inroads in the communities that they live in and are associated with."..Continue...http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/DEADLY_START_TO_NEW_YEAR-112760084.html

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2011, 11:16:20 PM »
No answer to Crime...and Gibbs has NOT impressed me

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »
DEADLY START TO NEW YEAR
By Akile Simon

COMMISSIONER of Police Dwayne Gibbs yesterday warned criminals they were not welcome in a civilised society and that all efforts would be made by police to take them where they belong.

"There is no place in our society for their activities and we'll be working tirelessly to try to prevent them from achieving any kinds of inroads in the communities that they live in and are associated with."..Continue...http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/DEADLY_START_TO_NEW_YEAR-112760084.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positive talk Mr.Gibbs; I like the rhetoric..I also read where  the P.M. said  less talk and more action would be forthcoming this year. Both these  releases are encouraging. Thank you  leaders. 'by what ever means necessary' purge our  loving nation of thee corrosive elements.

But wait nah, ah fell them reading these threads ..some of the crime plans  is what  I see posted here before. Good good...... Restore TnT to the land it was and could  be for  the future.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2011, 06:28:14 PM »
DEADLY START TO NEW YEAR
By Akile Simon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positive talk Mr.Gibbs; I like the rhetoric..I also read where  the P.M. said  less talk and more action would be forthcoming this year. Both these  releases are encouraging. Thank you  leaders. 'by what ever means necessary' purge our  loving nation of thee corrosive elements.

But wait nah, ah fell them reading these threads ..some of the crime plans  is what  I see posted here before. Good good...... Restore TnT to the land it was and could  be for  the future.
Yuh know, i does try meh best tuh ignore you and the nonsense you does be talking, but this time ah cyar hold meh tongue. fella yuh allowing yuh political preferences tuh cloud your judgement real bad! what will it take for you to have an objected view and stop talkin outa timin!

FYI, the PNM was in power for about 9 yrs and under their watch the crime ting spiralled  out of control! so yuh expect 9 yrs of sh!t to be cleaned up in 7 months?? you can't be fackin serious!! the ppl trying tuh clean up the sh!t but it's ah lot of sh!t and it will take time!

so in the mean time , shut yuh trap and stop playing political favorites and give the ppl ah chance tuh clean up the mess the former administration made! if yuh love the country as you say then think about the bigger picture, the welfare of the citizenry and the country, and not political allegiances!  :shameonyou:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2011, 06:57:05 PM »
DEADLY START TO NEW YEAR
By Akile Simon

Yuh know, i does try meh best tuh ignore you and the nonsense you does be talking, but this time ah cyar hold meh tongue. fella yuh allowing yuh political preferences tuh cloud your judgement real bad! what will it take for you to have an objected view and stop talkin outa timin!

FYI, the PNM was in power for about 9 yrs and under their watch the crime ting spiralled  out of control! so yuh expect 9 yrs of sh!t to be cleaned up in 7 months?? you can't be fackin serious!! the ppl trying tuh clean up the sh!t but it's ah lot of sh!t and it will take time!

so in the mean time , shut yuh trap and stop playing political favorites and give the ppl ah chance tuh clean up the mess the former administration made! if yuh love the country as you say then think about the bigger picture, the welfare of the citizenry and the country, and not political allegiances!  :shameonyou:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCUSE ME? With all due respect and without prejudice I see no reason to resort to  statements like ...shut my trap what sort of rude and disrespectful retort is that? I don't know where you think that I may have  some political bias? I left Trinidad  when as a society and a people , there were less of a fear for personal safety and less reports of wanton crime. This has nothing to do with alleged political affinity.
For once we are seeing  plans being  alluded to by the present government, for once we are hearing of some affirmative action and for once there is a glimmer of hope and you  seeing something else?
All of this has not one damn thing to do with political alleged alliances it simply has to do with a  government that is beginning to bring forth assurances of a brighter future. Period.

I am not as naive and as myopic to disregard who is in governance, I want to see a place that I could come home to and that I could feel like my family and mother are not always at risk of the elements which plague s our society. Thsi has nothing to do with political affiliations. For your knowledge,  the feelings of fear and crime  have been with us  for a while  regardless of who was in power. My sentiments  for an advocacy for action against crime was not reserved for just our present government. I am not here to  create a fan base... but to express my opinions..if it does not align with yours oh well ignore is ok. So with all due respects....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2011, 07:04:40 PM »

Who's de one "talking nonsense" when you is de one injecting politics where it wasn't?  So any criticism of this government is "playing political favorites" now?  Only they supporters could criticize?  Ah trying to understand de rules.  The fact of the matter is HOW can you begin to address crime when yuh doh even have a plan?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »
DEADLY START TO NEW YEAR
By Akile Simon

You made that clear as mud.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2011, 02:47:08 AM »

Who's de one "talking nonsense" when you is de one injecting politics where it wasn't?  So any criticism of this government is "playing political favorites" now?  Only they supporters could criticize?  Ah trying to understand de rules.  The fact of the matter is HOW can you begin to address crime when yuh doh even have a plan?
Seems like you lookin for ah confrontation or what bro?? you're clearly not aware of this man's political affiliation, while i know for a fact he's ah PNM till he ded! that's why i made the reply, BC just like the republican diehards, he won't be patient and wait for  positive results or give credit where it's due, rather on the contrary, it's criticism after criticism just after 7 months.

every body's entitled to their opinion, yes, but why must i only listen, especially over a period of months and not be able to say how fackin annoying it really is. whether the ppl have ah solid plan or not, @ least give them ah chance to produce, after all, i don't think anyone could be worst than the fackin former administration. and seven months is not enough to make ah proper analysis.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 02:51:33 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2011, 02:48:48 AM »
DEADLY START TO NEW YEAR
By Akile Simon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCUSE ME? With all due respect and without prejudice I see no reason to resort to  statements like ...shut my trap what sort of rude and disrespectful retort is that? I don't know where you think that I may have  some political bias? I left Trinidad  when as a society and a people , there were less of a fear for personal safety and less reports of wanton crime. This has nothing to do with alleged political affinity.
For once we are seeing  plans being  alluded to by the present government, for once we are hearing of some affirmative action and for once there is a glimmer of hope and you  seeing something else?
All of this has not one damn thing to do with political alleged alliances it simply has to do with a  government that is beginning to bring forth assurances of a brighter future. Period.

I am not as naive and as myopic to disregard who is in governance, I want to see a place that I could come home to and that I could feel like my family and mother are not always at risk of the elements which plague s our society. Thsi has nothing to do with political affiliations. For your knowledge,  the feelings of fear and crime  have been with us  for a while  regardless of who was in power. My sentiments  for an advocacy for action against crime was not reserved for just our present government. I am not here to  create a fan base... but to express my opinions..if it does not align with yours oh well ignore is ok. So with all due respects....

My apologies bro, didn't know you was so thin skinned.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2011, 07:35:28 AM »
whether the ppl have ah solid plan or not, @ least give them ah chance to produce, after all, i don't think anyone could be worst than the fackin former administration. and seven months is not enough to make ah proper analysis.

Yuh see right dey, dais whey yuh argument fall down.  Cuz they did have a plan......yuh want mih to pull out the manifesto for you??....ah sure we find a few Youtube videos where dey professed to have de answers.  In fact, the COP was the ones that had the plan.  Ask Gary Griffith.  Dey had a 120 day plan.  Yuh know how long we pass 120 days??  But nah, dem gone down by Gibbs to ask he for he plan.  Steups!!  So if dem could ask him, who is A.B Trini and de rest ah we who asking??

Wheel and come again cuz yuh cyar be serious with this particular statement.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 08:02:18 AM »
whether the ppl have ah solid plan or not, @ least give them ah chance to produce, after all, i don't think anyone could be worst than the fackin former administration. and seven months is not enough to make ah proper analysis.

Yuh see right dey, dais whey yuh argument fall down.  Cuz they did have a plan......yuh want mih to pull out the manifesto for you??....ah sure we find a few Youtube videos where dey professed to have de answers.  In fact, the COP was the ones that had the plan.  Ask Gary Griffith.  Dey had a 120 day plan.  Yuh know how long we pass 120 days??  But nah, dem gone down by Gibbs to ask he for he plan.  Steups!!  So if dem could ask him, who is A.B Trini and de rest ah we who asking??

Wheel and come again cuz yuh cyar be serious with this particular statement.....

Bowled short and slow, met by a powerful straight drive over the boundary for 6 .

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2011, 08:17:03 AM »

Bowled short and slow, met by a powerful straight drive over the boundary for 6 .

ah love dis :D
I pity the fool....

truetrini

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2011, 08:52:59 AM »
Reply Quote Notify 

1070   General / General Discussion / Re: GENERAL ELECTIONS COMING SOON IN 2010 !  on: April 03, 2010, 05:23:56 AM 
Quote from: just cool on April 02, 2010, 03:15:17 AM

i rather see ah whole new party that truly represents the faces of TNT, not no damn indian party or no african party, but ah party of all the ppls of TNT, with young vibrant minds and new ideas!

and when will this happen ? kamla just released her names for candidates of constituencies and I see mostly indians. i expect to see mostly black people too when Manning release his names later this weeks...the type of party you talking bout may have to evolve by itself and wont be PNM or UNC. maybe it will happen but not this generation

So let me get this straight. yuh don't want manning BC of what ever reason, then yuh say kamla on the same indian head as panday, now yuh tellin meh how we may never see ah party of many colours with young vibrant minds tuh run the place, so wait, it sounds like there's no sane choices, so why even bother tuh get involved wid the politics?

ah will tell yuh what, if kamla wins this election, she will not be able to fix the crime situation, unless she's brave enough to change the constitution and amend the old law on the books and bring new laws in favor of the state.
the problem is not that the government DON'T want tuh fix the crime situation, the fact is they can't, and they would never be able tuh fix it if they don't fix the criminal laws!
to many criminals on the streets, and the system can't seem tuh put them away in order to inact change! the criminal laws in TNT has too many loop holes.it's seriously flawed and need fixing.

as for a diverse party with young vibrant minds? that is very possible, but the younger generation have to get more vocal and active if they expect ah brighter future.

the ppl of TNT need tuh put in SOME SERIOUS WORK!! nothing is worth having if yuh not willing tuh put in a lot of work! every body sitting down expecting other tuh make them safe and secure. allyuh think america became ah great nation just so??

american ppl endured extreme cold, extreme suffering, and heavy loss of life tuh get where they are today. our ppl need tuh step out that old laid back mold and do the same, and start being more active, instead of waiting for ah messiah.

if trinidadians stand up and stop being so complaisant, things will fall into place. after all, if we could party together then we could form the party that i described.

BTW, the PNM is ah very diverse party, there's ah little of every race in that party, and has always been. so don't say that manning will only chose black ppl, don't let the disdain of manning cause yuh to be unjust.

and another thing, the PNM iz surely the lesser of the two evils. i don't trust racist politics! it's ah recipe for ethnic unrest/cleansing.

Reply  Quote  Notify

1033     General / General Discussion / Re: GENERAL ELECTIONS COMING SOON IN 2010 !
on: April 14, 2010, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: just cool
Stueeppssssss!! most ah dem UNC members racist no arse! next ting yuh will tell meh iz suruj rambachan is not ah racist either??!!

that's why i can't support that party, its truly the ULF in disguise! and we all knew the ULF was the indain labor party off shoot of the (RACIST) democratic labor party founded by capeldeo and co.

i could never forget how they divided the country along racial lines under the UNC's leadership, and iz them ppl allyuh want tuh rule allyuh again??

i know patrick STAR is ah big dumb toad, but @ least allyuh know what allyuh getting. but how allyuh know for sure that this make shift party capable of delivering the goods?

good luck to allyuh yes, iz ah good thing i have options and not stuck like many Trinbagionians in ah volitile situaion wid ah bunch ah bob tail monkeys runnin the show.

1020     General / General Discussion / Re: GENERAL ELECTIONS COMING SOON IN 2010 !
on: April 15, 2010, 12:14:09 AM
TI, if my memory serves me right, you support this majority hindu party, and yuh defend them most of the times. now if this hindu religion is an exclusive thing, why the hell they want tuh run ah country of 1.3 mil with a hindu population of 20%.

i hate the UNC bro, and ah hate them BC they're a party laden with racist ppl, and nothing would change my perception of them except total reform! i really wish the UNC wins this election, just tuh see what the fack they would do different from the PNM. they cry every day bout crime, lets see what kinda difference they can bring about.

Breds, yuh hit the nail on the fackin head!!! these ppl are so fixated on domestic inefficiency that every thing else that is vital to ah nation economic survival has been ignored.

hence the reason i told ppl that the UNC will not improve the standard of living in the long run! no talk of foreign policy, no economic growth strategy, no projection or future ambitions of having a sustained income( out side of the petroleum industry). just no vision whatsoever!

as ridiculous as it may seem, i tend to like the 2020 vision that the PNM is championing. so far the UNC did not deliver any solution to combating pressing domestic issues, which the PNM truly spaced on.

i think this whole udecott scandal should be put to bed already, to me , the over spending and the increasing crime situation is the UNC's only trump cards, again, all domestic issues! and we need to move beyond that, we should be thinking futuristic.

Whether yuh believe it or not, the PNM is not ah black ppl party, but rather a ppl's party. PNM always had diversity and still do! PNM represents the ppl of TNT better than any other political party to date.

i will admit that NJAC on the other hand is a african oriented party, though less racist than the UNC, but still black oriented, and the ppl of TNT never voted them in, and rightfully so! so why do we vote in ah bunch of indians ? who mind you have no respect for the ppl of trinidad and tobago by picking ah mostly indian cabinet.

that is ah big slap in the face to the ppl of a country with so much diversity! i say fack the UNC, let them run for elections in guyana or bombay!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2011, 09:29:52 AM »
 :whistling:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »
Seems like you lookin for ah confrontation or what bro?? you're clearly not aware of this man's political affiliation, while i know for a fact he's ah PNM till he ded! that's why i made the reply, BC just like the republican diehards, he won't be patient and wait for  positive results or give credit where it's due, rather on the contrary, it's criticism after criticism just after 7 months.

every body's entitled to their opinion, yes, but why must i only listen, especially over a period of months and not be able to say how fackin annoying it really is. whether the ppl have ah solid plan or not, @ least give them ah chance to produce, after all, i don't think anyone could be worst than the fackin former administration. and seven months is not enough to make ah proper analysis.

I looking for a confrontation when you's de one rush een wild wild 'confronting' man over dey opinion?  A.B. Trini's political affiliation is not my concern, and frankly his post was politically neutral... if anything it was full of praise for the both Gibbs and the PM.  Maybe in yuh haste tuh come lambaste him fuh he PNM loyalties yuh overlook that part.    De man praise the government for finally getting around to addressing the crime situation, you come in with yuh blood near yuh skin... but I'z de one looking fuh confrontation, lol.  Anyways, ah see brownsugar and dem done sort yuh out so no need fuh me to say more.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2011, 03:17:19 PM »

I looking for a confrontation when you's de one rush een wild wild 'confronting' man over dey opinion?  A.B. Trini's political affiliation is not my concern, and frankly his post was politically neutral... if anything it was full of praise for the both Gibbs and the PM.  Maybe in yuh haste tuh come lambaste him fuh he PNM loyalties yuh overlook that part.    De man praise the government for finally getting around to addressing the crime situation, you come in with yuh blood near yuh skin... but I'z de one looking fuh confrontation, lol.  Anyways, ah see brownsugar and dem done sort yuh out so no need fuh me to say more.
Since when ABtrini needs representation?? the last i check the fella is no verbal handicap, so let him address me! i suprised to see you drinkin bush for ppl fever! i sure AB could handle he own stories without ah mouth piece.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:37:49 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2011, 03:36:50 PM »
Reply Quote Notify 

1070   General / General Discussion / Re: GENERAL ELECTIONS COMING SOON IN 2010 !  on: April 03, 2010, 05:23:56 AM 
Quote from: just cool on April 02, 2010, 03:15:17 AM

i rather see ah whole new party that truly represents the faces of TNT, not no damn indian party or no african party, but ah party of all the ppls of TNT, with young vibrant minds and new ideas!

and when will this happen ? kamla just released her names for candidates of constituencies and I see mostly indians. i expect to see mostly black people too when Manning release his names later this weeks...the type of party you talking bout may have to evolve by itself and wont be PNM or UNC. maybe it will happen but not this generation

So let me get this straight. yuh don't want manning BC of what ever reason, then yuh say kamla on the same indian head as panday, now yuh tellin meh how we may never see ah party of many colours with young vibrant minds tuh run the place, so wait, it sounds like there's no sane choices, so why even bother tuh get involved wid the politics?

ah will tell yuh what, if kamla wins this election, she will not be able to fix the crime situation, unless she's brave enough to change the constitution and amend the old law on the books and bring new laws in favor of the state.
the problem is not that the government DON'T want tuh fix the crime situation, the fact is they can't, and they would never be able tuh fix it if they don't fix the criminal laws!
to many criminals on the streets, and the system can't seem tuh put them away in order to inact change! the criminal laws in TNT has too many loop holes.it's seriously flawed and need fixing.

as for a diverse party with young vibrant minds? that is very possible, but the younger generation have to get more vocal and active if they expect ah brighter future.

the ppl of TNT need tuh put in SOME SERIOUS WORK!! nothing is worth having if yuh not willing tuh put in a lot of work! every body sitting down expecting other tuh make them safe and secure. allyuh think america became ah great nation just so??

american ppl endured extreme cold, extreme suffering, and heavy loss of life tuh get where they are today. our ppl need tuh step out that old laid back mold and do the same, and start being more active, instead of waiting for ah messiah.

if trinidadians stand up and stop being so complaisant, things will fall into place. after all, if we could party together then we could form the party that i described.

BTW, the PNM is ah very diverse party, there's ah little of every race in that party, and has always been. so don't say that manning will only chose black ppl, don't let the disdain of manning cause yuh to be unjust.

and another thing, the PNM iz surely the lesser of the two evils. i don't trust racist politics! it's ah recipe for ethnic unrest/cleansing.

Reply  Quote  Notify

1033     General / General Discussion / Re: GENERAL ELECTIONS COMING SOON IN 2010 !
on: April 14, 2010, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: just cool
Stueeppssssss!! most ah dem UNC members racist no arse! next ting yuh will tell meh iz suruj rambachan is not ah racist either??!!

that's why i can't support that party, its truly the ULF in disguise! and we all knew the ULF was the indain labor party off shoot of the (RACIST) democratic labor party founded by capeldeo and co.

i could never forget how they divided the country along racial lines under the UNC's leadership, and iz them ppl allyuh want tuh rule allyuh again??

i know patrick STAR is ah big dumb toad, but @ least allyuh know what allyuh getting. but how allyuh know for sure that this make shift party capable of delivering the goods?

good luck to allyuh yes, iz ah good thing i have options and not stuck like many Trinbagionians in ah volitile situaion wid ah bunch ah bob tail monkeys runnin the show.

1020     General / General Discussion / Re: GENERAL ELECTIONS COMING SOON IN 2010 !
on: April 15, 2010, 12:14:09 AM
TI, if my memory serves me right, you support this majority hindu party, and yuh defend them most of the times. now if this hindu religion is an exclusive thing, why the hell they want tuh run ah country of 1.3 mil with a hindu population of 20%.

i hate the UNC bro, and ah hate them BC they're a party laden with racist ppl, and nothing would change my perception of them except total reform! i really wish the UNC wins this election, just tuh see what the fack they would do different from the PNM. they cry every day bout crime, lets see what kinda difference they can bring about.

Breds, yuh hit the nail on the fackin head!!! these ppl are so fixated on domestic inefficiency that every thing else that is vital to ah nation economic survival has been ignored.

hence the reason i told ppl that the UNC will not improve the standard of living in the long run! no talk of foreign policy, no economic growth strategy, no projection or future ambitions of having a sustained income( out side of the petroleum industry). just no vision whatsoever!

as ridiculous as it may seem, i tend to like the 2020 vision that the PNM is championing. so far the UNC did not deliver any solution to combating pressing domestic issues, which the PNM truly spaced on.

i think this whole udecott scandal should be put to bed already, to me , the over spending and the increasing crime situation is the UNC's only trump cards, again, all domestic issues! and we need to move beyond that, we should be thinking futuristic.

Whether yuh believe it or not, the PNM is not ah black ppl party, but rather a ppl's party. PNM always had diversity and still do! PNM represents the ppl of TNT better than any other political party to date.

i will admit that NJAC on the other hand is a african oriented party, though less racist than the UNC, but still black oriented, and the ppl of TNT never voted them in, and rightfully so! so why do we vote in ah bunch of indians ? who mind you have no respect for the ppl of trinidad and tobago by picking ah mostly indian cabinet.

that is ah big slap in the face to the ppl of a country with so much diversity! i say fack the UNC, let them run for elections in guyana or bombay!!
Breds, there was no secret in the way i feel about the UNC, every body knew how much i hated them! and if they remained the UNC i woulda held my ground, but when they incorporated ppl that i respect into the party i gave them a chance.

only fools stick to ideas whole heartedly without embracing any kind of positive change. i had the opportunity before the election to speak to a few friends who are @ present members of the ppl's partnership and they convinced me to give them a chance.

that's life TC, it revolves and move, and some times ppl have tuh move with it or get left behind.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2011, 03:40:15 PM »

Since when ABtrini needs representation?? the last i check the fella is no verbal handicap, so let him address me! i suprised to see you drinkin bush for ppl fever! i sure AB could handle he own stories without ah mouth piece.

jc, bake n' shark is a fully licensed "internet" lawyer and full-time real-life typist. dis here is de boy livelihood oui.

1]; } ?>