March 28, 2024, 10:39:19 PM

Author Topic: The Dwayne Gibbs Thread.  (Read 31619 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwayne Gibbs Thread.
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2011, 04:00:55 PM »
whether the ppl have ah solid plan or not, @ least give them ah chance to produce, after all, i don't think anyone could be worst than the fackin former administration. and seven months is not enough to make ah proper analysis.

Yuh see right dey, dais whey yuh argument fall down.  Cuz they did have a plan......yuh want mih to pull out the manifesto for you??....ah sure we find a few Youtube videos where dey professed to have de answers.  In fact, the COP was the ones that had the plan.  Ask Gary Griffith.  Dey had a 120 day plan.  Yuh know how long we pass 120 days??  But nah, dem gone down by Gibbs to ask he for he plan.  Steups!!  So if dem could ask him, who is A.B Trini and de rest ah we who asking??

Wheel and come again cuz yuh cyar be serious with this particular statement.....

Bowled short and slow, met by a powerful straight drive over the boundary for 6 .
I'm afraid not!! but rather, a no ball! sometimes in order to get the nod you have to be convincing. every politician says and promises things they fail to deliver on time, or deliver @ all, especially in the develop world.

reagan did it , bush the father and the son did it, hell, even clinton did it, so who is the PP. the fact remains, true change takes time, and yes it was immoral of them to promise and not deliver on schedule, but the fact remains, the former administration gave a minimal effort on crime prevention and paid very little attention to the justice system in order to keep undesirables off the streets.

all i'm saying is 7 months is no time @ all to clean up an 8 yr old mess! that's like asking obama to revitalize the economy to it's former state pre bush era, after two yrs in office. how utterly unfair is that??

i don't know bout you, but i rather see a genuine effort rather than ppl just laying back hoping that the problem solved itself.

IMO this change was necessary, if not for anything else, then @ least for the PNM to take the ppl seriously, and i think it was ah damn strong message the ppl sent to the country's leaders, that there no mo political affinity, we want results or we swinging!       

breds lets get real, manning and the PNM didn't care bout the ppl, and if you was willin to give the PNM a chance, then the least you could do is give the pp ah half of chance. that's only fair!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 04:05:56 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2011, 04:20:31 PM »
Mr. just cool, The trouble is not just the time factor, but the FACT that there has never been a plan in place from the start, despite their utterances on the hustings and the proclamations of their manifesto.

The promise was that there would be a remarkable change in the rate of violent crime, and now what?

Instea of articulating what will be done, they approach a foreigner who was just hired to supervise the police force, and asked what is his plan!

There is no excuse for this and their is no reason to cast blame on the PNM as they did a lot to try and solve the crime problem.

If, as you are asserting the PNM did nothing to deal with the crime problem, why did the Minister of National Security say he was going to go ahead and use THE PNM CRIME PLAN?

Why did he want to hire the last man to hold his job, Martin Joseph as his personal ad visor?

If the last government was as inept at dealing with the crime issue, why keep their initiatives?

The PP government held up several key pieces of legislature, even those they had previously introduced when they were in opposition, yet you expect this lot to hold the answers to crime problems?

The truth is this bunch is clueless, more so than the PNM

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2011, 07:14:46 PM »
whether the ppl have ah solid plan or not, @ least give them ah chance to produce, after all, i don't think anyone could be worst than the fackin former administration. and seven months is not enough to make ah proper analysis.

Yuh see right dey, dais whey yuh argument fall down.  Cuz they did have a plan......yuh want mih to pull out the manifesto for you??....ah sure we find a few Youtube videos where dey professed to have de answers.  In fact, the COP was the ones that had the plan.  Ask Gary Griffith.  Dey had a 120 day plan.  Yuh know how long we pass 120 days??  But nah, dem gone down by Gibbs to ask he for he plan.  Steups!!  So if dem could ask him, who is A.B Trini and de rest ah we who asking??

Wheel and come again cuz yuh cyar be serious with this particular statement.....

Bowled short and slow, met by a powerful straight drive over the boundary for 6 .
I'm afraid not!! but rather, a no ball! sometimes in order to get the nod you have to be convincing. every politician says and promises things they fail to deliver on time, or deliver @ all, especially in the develop world.

reagan did it , bush the father and the son did it, hell, even clinton did it, so who is the PP. the fact remains, true change takes time, and yes it was immoral of them to promise and not deliver on schedule, but the fact remains, the former administration gave a minimal effort on crime prevention and paid very little attention to the justice system in order to keep undesirables off the streets.

all i'm saying is 7 months is no time @ all to clean up an 8 yr old mess! that's like asking obama to revitalize the economy to it's former state pre bush era, after two yrs in office. how utterly unfair is that??

i don't know bout you, but i rather see a genuine effort rather than ppl just laying back hoping that the problem solved itself.

IMO this change was necessary, if not for anything else, then @ least for the PNM to take the ppl seriously, and i think it was ah damn strong message the ppl sent to the country's leaders, that there no mo political affinity, we want results or we swinging!       

breds lets get real, manning and the PNM didn't care bout the ppl, and if you was willin to give the PNM a chance, then the least you could do is give the pp ah half of chance. that's only fair!
Brownsugar's point is a strong one. That's what I was trying to emphasize.

On the issue of the Government not being given a chance I would like strongly disagree with you. This government has not faced the same kind of scrutiny that the last faced. Martin Joseph at one time admitted that the problems were real and asked the media to continue doing the jobs by highlighting the pervasiveness of the scourge. The last government rightly received a firestorm of criticism for the crime rate.

This government came to office with promises of restoring confidence in governance , accountability and improvement of security. Eight months have passed and there literally has been no change in the national security strategy. I think the criticism that is surfacing now is not just due to the virtually identical crime rate but to the fact that there hasn't been a substantial visible attempt to shift gears, change tactics or formulate a new strategy at all. The public wants to know whats going on and if whatever the Government and the Police are doing will help the situation.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2011, 07:34:40 PM »

On the issue of the Government not being given a chance I would like strongly disagree with you. This government has not faced the same kind of scrutiny that the last faced. Martin Joseph at one time admitted that the problems were real and asked the media to continue doing the jobs by highlighting the pervasiveness of the scourge. The last government rightly received a firestorm of criticism for the crime rate.

This government came to office with promises of restoring confidence in governance , accountability and improvement of security. Eight months have passed and there literally has been no change in the national security strategy. I think the criticism that is surfacing now is not just due to the virtually identical crime rate but to the fact that there hasn't been a substantial visible attempt to shift gears, change tactics or formulate a new strategy at all. The public wants to know whats going on and if whatever the Government and the Police are doing will help the situation.
I still say it's way too early to conclude on this fairly  "NEW" GOVERNMENT!! despite all the failed promises, i still say give it time, and time will tell all. this thing took over 15 yrs to ferment, don't expect no quick fixes regardless of whatever promises they with time constraints.     be patient and stop playing politic.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »

I still say it's way too early to conclude on this fairly  "NEW" GOVERNMENT!! despite all the failed promises, i still say give it time, and time will tell all. this thing took over 15 yrs to ferment, don't expect no quick fixes regardless of whatever promises they with time constraints.     be patient and stop playing politic.
With all the disagreement let me say that I support the government and police 100% in efforts to address the crime situation. I live in Trinidad and would like to see consumer confidence and quality of life improve. Let me also say that the government's initiatives outside of faulty legislation have been non-existent.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2011, 09:55:37 PM »
Since when ABtrini needs representation?? the last i check the fella is no verbal handicap, so let him address me! i suprised to see you drinkin bush for ppl fever! i sure AB could handle he own stories without ah mouth piece.

Stop being ah ass... since when does A.B. Trini need your permission to voice his opinion?  Just like you saw something posted that evoked a response from you, same way I see something and responded to it, nothing more, nothing less.

jc, bake n' shark is a fully licensed "internet" lawyer and full-time real-life typist. dis here is de boy livelihood oui.

It does bun yuh eh?

You like Tarzan... only swinging from man nutsicles.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:04:51 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2011, 09:57:14 PM »
Mr. just cool, The trouble is not just the time factor, but the FACT that there has never been a plan in place from the start, despite their utterances on the hustings and the proclamations of their manifesto.

The promise was that there would be a remarkable change in the rate of violent crime, and now what?

Instea of articulating what will be done, they approach a foreigner who was just hired to supervise the police force, and asked what is his plan!

There is no excuse for this and their is no reason to cast blame on the PNM as they did a lot to try and solve the crime problem.

If, as you are asserting the PNM did nothing to deal with the crime problem, why did the Minister of National Security say he was going to go ahead and use THE PNM CRIME PLAN?

Why did he want to hire the last man to hold his job, Martin Joseph as his personal ad visor?

If the last government was as inept at dealing with the crime issue, why keep their initiatives?

The PP government held up several key pieces of legislature, even those they had previously introduced when they were in opposition, yet you expect this lot to hold the answers to crime problems?

The truth is this bunch is clueless, more so than the PNM

Ball lost.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »

Man take he time and break it down fuh yuh and still de haze hanging over yuh eyes obscuring de simplicity ah de message...

They claim they have a plan... different from PNM (in de manifesto)
They get in power and promptly scrap de manifesto... "misprint" and thing nah.
They den bawl they go use de PNM plan and PNM administrators... wait, ah tort neither was any good?
Now they turn to de CoP and ask him fuh he 'plan'... he turn 'rung... "what plan... yuh mean allyuh doh have one arready?"

Dem is guvament... he's law enforcement.  Dem get elected in hopes that somebody will reach Piarco wid ah plan?

...arrite boss, is more time yuh say... so more time we go gih dem.  Not like we have ah choice. 

Watch de ride.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2011, 07:57:00 AM »
Aye Just Cool, Vernon De Lima (Vice Chairman of the COP) now say on de radio that he find the government eh doing nutten about implementing the crime plan that they COP have and campaigned on.  He about to read out some from their (the COP's) manifesto on Power 102.

You still find we should give them more time??   Steups!!! ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2011, 08:02:07 AM »
Aye Just Cool, Vernon De Lima (Vice Chairman of the COP) now say on de radio that he find the government eh doing nutten about implementing the crime plan that they COP have and campaigned on.  He about to read out some from their (the COP's) manifesto on Power 102.

You still find we should give them more time??   Steups!!! ::) ::)

thanks,
now putting it on
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Gunmen kill baby…
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2011, 11:47:59 PM »
Gunmen attack California home…
Sleeping man, son slain
Published: Sat, 2011-01-08 19:40
Radhica Sookraj

The house in which Shomari Lewis, 4, and his father Sheldon were killed. PHOTO: RISHI RAGOONATH Gunmen shot and killed a four-year-old boy and his father as they slept at their home in California, central Trinidad, early yesterday morning. Police said four-year-old Shomari Lewis and his father Sheldon were riddled with bullets as the gunmen fired from automatic weapons just after midnight Thursday. The incident happened at the family’s home at Dow Village, California trainline, in central Trinidad. It caused panic among residents. The boy’s mother Folomi was shot in the left foot.

Shomari was shot in the head and back, while Lewis was shot in the head. The couple’s other children—Safiya, ten, Shakeela, nine; Shirshara, seven; Shakaya, five; and one-year-old baby Shomarli—escaped injuries. The police said the incident might have stemmed from a deal gone sour. The horror first started at the home of Lewis’ brother Damion, who lives within walking distance from the Lewis’ residence. Damion was asleep with his common-law wife Kimberly Andrews and their two children—Aisha, aged three, and one-year-old Jahyouth—when the gunmen came and began firing indiscriminately.

They removed several louvre panes so that the bullets could be fired directly inside the house. The men walked through a muddy track and then fired on the house occupied by Lewis’ neighbours, Laurence Jagan and Junior Ramroop. Both men were saved as the bullets struck a television set. The gunmen then unleashed gunfire at Lewis’ home. In an interview, Folomi said she and her family were all awake when they were attacked.

She said: “When I heard the first set of shots, I tell my husband ‘Baby, you hearing shots?’ But he say it was not shots. He turned to go back to sleep and then we heard more shots closer.” Folomi said she grabbed her two children Shomari and Shomarli as she heard the gunmen coming up the stairs. “Then I saw the muzzle of the gun coming through a hole in the wall. I grabbed my two children and dive under the bed,” she recalled.

The gunmen fired more than a dozen bullets into the house. When the gunfire ceased, Folomi said she felt blood running down her hands. She said: “When I light the light,I see my child dead. My son was not breathing. All I could see was blood. I called my husband and he did not answer. When I looked at him his eyes were open. The other children were crying.” She said Shomari was sleeping at the foot of his father’s bed when the bullets began ringing out.

“He liked to sleep there…He didn’t like to sleep with his sister,” Folomi said. She said Shomari attended the Haniffa Aziz Nursery School. Shomari’s classmates were not told of his death. His teacher, Eon Glasgow, however, took time off to deal with the tragedy. Neighbours expressed shock over the deaths, saying the gunmen had no regard for human life. Investigations are continuing.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »
Democracy, finally, rests on a higher power than Parliament. It rests on an informed and cultivated and alert public opinion. The Members of Parliament are only representatives of the citizens. They cannot represent apathy and indifference. They can play the part allotted to them only if they represent intelligence and public spiritness.
http://www.nalis.gov.tt/Independence/IndepSpeech.htm

Dr. Eric Eustace Williams, Speech, First day of Trinidad and Tobago's independence from Great Britain., August 31, 1962

AirMan

« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2011, 04:54:18 PM »
Better Police Service by March

By Stories by Akile Simon

FROM AS early as March of this year, a major transformation initiative is expected to take hold of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) geared at restoring public confidence and taking policing into the 21st century.

The pilot project, which would be initiated within the Western Division out of the West End Model Police Station in Diego Martin, will focus on a different model in which police officers will deliver their policing services to the public...Continue ..http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Better_Police_Service_by_March-113146604.html

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »
Better Police Service by March

By Stories by Akile Simon

FROM AS early as March of this year, a major transformation initiative is expected to take hold of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) geared at restoring public confidence and taking policing into the 21st century.

The pilot project, which would be initiated within the Western Division out of the West End Model Police Station in Diego Martin, will focus on a different model in which police officers will deliver their policing services to the public...Continue ..http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Better_Police_Service_by_March-113146604.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once more, this is very encouraging and positive. This constitutes a paradigm shift in how things are planned for policing in Trinidad and Tobago. As with some leaders in their position, beginning with changes like these are really level one changes,  structural alterations, visible changes that are evident by the public could lead to the desired change of the  mind set  of many. Let's pray and hope for the best. 

At times, it is also appropriate to change behaviors in how things are  going to be done and then hope that people will have an attitude change about they see things and approach the job and policing. Very very  optimistic by the the sharing of these initiatives. Understandably  details crime prevention plans  are not always  on a need to know for the public so as to not compromise security but these reassurances  of changes are encouraging.

As I have said before, having family  and my mother still residing at home, I am in full support  for changes  that would lead to effective policing and a reduction in criminal activities and one that would provide greater ease for the personal safety of all.

I am reminded of our Right Honourable Prime Minister,  speech  which I read on the Express Jan. 01( or there about) when she reminded the public that  changes will be coming and that from her ministries will come less talk and more action! I for one, am looking forward to  a safer, happier and  more peaceful Trinidad.
Cheers
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 05:55:11 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2011, 07:06:47 AM »
while the PP was feteing in Rienzi this is what was happening on the streets yesterday.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ENT-BREAKING-NEWS/134447103244893

plus 4 more murders yesterday

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2011, 04:02:13 PM »
Accountability...re-assessment time of the  ummmm cough....plan? oh beg yuh pardon how long it's been? oh we need more time. ok and what  are the  numbers in the murder rate so far?  How many more months until the year end at this rate where would we be?

Time tuh put some forceful measures in place.ALL OUT CURFEWS all out check stops.....more  joint  lockdowns in communities . bring out army,  police, coast guards, security forces.

I eh hearing no rhetoric from the office of the commissioners lately..... what happen to all the encouraging talk?  every day yuh read in the papers is the same ole same ole....TIME TO STOP this nonsense.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2011, 01:45:00 AM »
When are hear the words plan from REPRESENTATIVES OF this government ah does get excited to see what mammoth changes in direction is amidst compared to the previous government. like everyone else, I looking, hoping and am desirous of new changes as promised. So obviously when I read about the following:

" Gibbs said security measures for this year’s festival will be in keeping with the plans implemented in 2009 during the Fifth Summit of the Americas and the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting."

So are the upcoming plans similar to ...same as..... or still am the ones that were in place  from the previous government?  Who was in power again? and they using whose plans? So the more things change, the more they stay the same? ummmm.......

Chalkdust:  yuh eh wrong " wounded Pride" alive and well and Cro Cro .........let them know that the ills of the past could be avoided if people  open their eyes wide shut.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 01:52:11 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2011, 10:01:41 AM »
babalawo is that the famed buffalypso in your signature? ???

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2011, 01:05:36 AM »
One man is not an island.......... there is more to this job that meets the eye. Chalkdust sing yuh song!!!!
We cyar run ah police force.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2011, 05:12:53 PM »
Aye, aye ah didn't even realise March reach and Gibbs still here!!  Well, well he make six months.  Dat nice.  But ah feel after dis one he gone for sure.  Ah just hear on TV 6 dat he closing de police canteen  :o :o.  Of course the Police Association done reading de riot act to he......for the forumites who in de know, besides alcohol Police does get food stuff from the canteen too??  And is de canteen enshrined in the Police Service Act??  Dais what Ramesar say (Association head).....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2011, 05:22:26 PM »
free food and booze??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2011, 08:59:06 PM »
Aye, aye ah didn't even realise March reach and Gibbs still here!!  Well, well he make six months.  Dat nice.  But ah feel after dis one he gone for sure.  Ah just hear on TV 6 dat he closing de police canteen  :o :o.  Of course the Police Association done reading de riot act to he......for the forumites who in de know, besides alcohol Police does get food stuff from the canteen too??  And is de canteen enshrined in the Police Service Act??  Dais what Ramesar say (Association head).....

Well I will give him a BIG HUG if he close dat down. A report cyah remember it now over 2 decades ago say dat should close down. Dat those only put police in debt. They does do something call flogging. They go 2 d canteen buy goods and then sell it cheap 4 cash.

He also need 2 stop people from goin by d Money Lender Phillip. U borrow 100 and have 2 pay back 125. Dey call him d IMF.

So when he said new police service by March closing down d canteen iz what was meant?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2011, 06:35:34 AM »
Ok Weary,thanks for de info.....ah figure is something good he doing cuz all I does hear bout de canteen is free alcohol.  Didn't know dey does get free/cheap food too....but like ah say, de Association done kicking up a fuss already.....steups!!!  dem does really make hard for de public to support dem yes and is another example of why we eh going nowhere as a people.....

free food and booze??

Yeah boy Dutty....imagine!!!!...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2011, 11:32:10 AM »
Ok Weary,thanks for de info.....ah figure is something good he doing cuz all I does hear bout de canteen is free alcohol.  Didn't know dey does get free/cheap food too....but like ah say, de Association done kicking up a fuss already.....steups!!!  dem does really make hard for de public to support dem yes and is another example of why we eh going nowhere as a people.....

free food and booze??

Yeah boy Dutty....imagine!!!!...

It eh free but it cheap and d canteen is a savings plan. When u retire u get back a % of what u spend. But u know we in TNT does spoil vomit.Is d Odow Report that say close it down. U know we does pay people 4 dey opinionand then do d opposite. 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2011, 05:30:22 PM »
So TV 6 follow up on de story and check Gibbs and he say (in a Canadian accent) "yeah man we closing de blasted thing.  Dat thing have a debt of $1 million and even if we liquidate the stock it cyar pay off de debt.  It closing by June".

So de Police Assoc head reiterate, "we eh backing down on dis one nah.  he Gibbs want to come here and play he eh understand de culture and want to mash up a good ting.....we going down fighting on dis one.....let he doh play up in he bleeeeeppppp!!!"......

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2011, 08:54:56 PM »
So TV 6 follow up on de story and check Gibbs and he say (in a Canadian accent) "yeah man we closing de blasted thing.  Dat thing have a debt of $1 million and even if we liquidate the stock it cyar pay off de debt.  It closing by June".

So de Police Assoc head reiterate, "we eh backing down on dis one nah.  he Gibbs want to come here and play he eh understand de culture and want to mash up a good ting.....we going down fighting on dis one.....let he doh play up in he bleeeeeppppp!!!"......

I in d Canuks corner in this 1

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2011, 10:27:32 PM »
So after all three decades of canteen running, it now in debt to the tune of 1 million dollars. Gibbs and Ewatski taking 3 million tt between them a year but them bending off the canteen. I'm sure "Jethero" and Ewatski getting food allowance along with their salary..So much things to fix with the police yet a canteen getting priority...STEUPSS..!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2011, 08:13:44 AM »
So after all three decades of canteen running, it now in debt to the tune of 1 million dollars. Gibbs and Ewatski taking 3 million tt between them a year but them bending off the canteen. I'm sure "Jethero" and Ewatski getting food allowance along with their salary..So much things to fix with the police yet a canteen getting priority...STEUPSS..!!!

Well if it go stop police from goin home wit deficit money in d payslip which mean dey less likely 2 act like piper when dey catch a man not wearin he seat belt he fix d amt of corrupt officers on d road.

Not 2 mention is over 20 yrs they say close d ting down it take 2 foreigners to implement a 20 yr recommendation.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2011, 01:13:53 PM »

Well if it go stop police from goin home wit deficit money in d payslip which mean dey less likely 2 act like piper when dey catch a man not wearin he seat belt he fix d amt of corrupt officers on d road.

Not 2 mention is over 20 yrs they say close d ting down it take 2 foreigners to implement a 20 yr recommendation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Chalkdust was right " we cyar even run ah police force"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Chalkdust was right " we cyar even run ah police force"

Cue Palos

1]; } ?>