April 28, 2024, 02:37:50 PM

Author Topic: The Vengeance of Moka!!  (Read 4377 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
The Vengeance of Moka!!
« on: November 26, 2010, 09:53:52 PM »
I have a suspicion that the Vengeance of Moko is about to come down on our team because our 2006 World Cup players have not been paid their bonus money plus the fact that Camps get voted back in for another 4 years!

God doh like ugly and it is quite feasible that until Jackula pays his debt to the 2006 World Cup players, that the Big Man above may have decided that he will not allow T&T football to move out from the doldrums where it currently now resides!

Call me an obeahman or a goat-mouther if you will but this vision just came to me and it has helped me to make sense of that performance we just had against Cuba!

Now I am not trying to blight our team but doh be surprised if we also lose in a similar manner to both Grenada & Martinique!

This is not about wanting to see Latas get the axe, this Vengeance of Moko is bigger than that and may not be removed regardless of who is our national coach until them players get their promised bonus money & Camps is replaced!
I suspect we will have to hold we belly for plenty more licks and embarrassment until them players get that bonus money that was promised to them!

If all this transpires doh forget that I explained it to you guys first but please doh use Latas as the scapegoat, just realise what the real problem is and call it the Vengeance of Moko!!  :-[
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:47:38 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Vengeance of Moka!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 09:59:38 PM »
Boi I thought d same ting we football eh go progress once dem fellas still in court.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 10:19:35 PM »
karma is a bitch
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 10:37:36 PM »
Nah man Socapro, we goin Brazil!!  Anil say so and he have the treasury to play with....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 12:08:15 AM »
I have a suspicion that the Vengeance of Moka is about to come down on our team because our 2006 World Cup players have not been paid their bonus money plus the fact that Camps get voted back in for another 4 years!

God doh like ugly and it is quite feasible that until Jackula pays his debt to the 2006 World Cup players, that the Big Man above may have decided that he will not allow T&T football to move out from the doldrums where it currently now resides!

Call me an obeahman or a bad-mouther if you will but this vision just came to me and it has helped me to make sense of that performance we just had against Cuba!

Now I am not trying to blight our team but doh be surprised if we also lose in a similar manner to both Grenada & Martinique!

This is not about wanting to see Latas get the axe, this Vengeance of Moka is bigger than that and may not be removed regardless of who is our national coach until them players get their promised bonus money & Camps is replaced!
I suspect we will have to hold we belly for plenty more licks and embarrassment until them players get that bonus money that was promised to them!

If all this transpires doh forget that I explained it to you guys first but please doh use Latas as the scapegoat, just realise what the real problem is and call it the Vengeance of Moka!!  :-[

Moko.

Vengeance of Moka sound like the deeds of a colombian coffee cartel...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 12:26:12 AM »
Poppycock! the team bummin BC the TTFF is not doing the right thing by the sport! instead of implementing programs to improve the sport on the island, they doing the opposite.

yes we will lose BC of the TTFF deeds, but not in the way of bad karma, but rather ineptitude and complaisance.

BTW latas will pull the team through and win the remaining games in the group, don't know if he would win the cup though. it's left to be seen.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Vengeance of Moko!!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 06:30:12 PM »
I have a suspicion that the Vengeance of Moko is about to come down on our team because our 2006 World Cup players have not been paid their bonus money plus the fact that Camps get voted back in for another 4 years!

Call me an obeahman or a bad-mouther if you will but this vision just came to me and it has helped me to make sense of that performance we just had against Cuba!

This is not about wanting to see Latas get the axe, this Vengeance of Moko is bigger than that and may not be removed regardless of who is our national coach until them players get their promised bonus money & Camps is replaced!

If all this transpires doh forget that I explained it to you guys first but please doh use Latas as the scapegoat, just realise what the real problem is and call it the Vengeance of Moko!!  :-[

Moko.

Vengeance of Moka sound like the deeds of a colombian coffee cartel...

Oh shite, ah just realise I mispell that yes, thanks Midknight!  :-[ 
Corrected now!! ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:05:24 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 04:08:39 PM »
If I use 2 gamble I would ask yuh 4 d 6 numbers in d lotto. U CALLED IT B4 IT HAPPENED.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 04:20:12 PM »
If I use 2 gamble I would ask yuh 4 d 6 numbers in d lotto. U CALLED IT B4 IT HAPPENED.

The Vengeance of Moko is not complete yet, we still have Martinique to play!  :-[

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 04:25:11 PM »

The Vengeance of Moko is not complete yet, we still have Martinique to play!  :-[

OK SIR  :salute:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 09:33:13 PM »
Ah wonder if Justcool, still think this thread is nonsense?!

One more game to go for some peeps here to start taking the Vengeance of Moka seriously!!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:49:08 PM by Socapro »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 09:39:17 PM »
Ah wonder if Justcool, still think this thread is nonsense?!

One more game to go for some peeps here to start taking the Vengeance of Moko seriously!!  ;)

It just like dem duppy in Moruga.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 08:56:28 AM »
Who is the BC that JC keep referring to in his post?  ;D
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 09:04:47 AM »

Call me an obeahman or a goat-mouther if you will but this vision just came to me and it has helped me to make sense of that performance we just had against Cuba!

Pro yuh saying that the National Team and its players get f#cked over by Jack Warner but Moko punishing the National team and its players?

Its not like we need divination to see what the issues with the national team are.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 09:37:17 AM »

Pro yuh saying that the National Team and its players get f#cked over by Jack Warner but Moka punishing the National team and its players?
Its not like we need divination to see what the issues with the national team are.

Come on JDB, you are a Hero Warrior round here who should know better!
The national team does not belong to us! You of all people on here should know that!
Moka has decided to intervene because we the fans seem powerless to bring about the required change and he has stood by and seen us suffer for far too long!

Be prepared to ban yuh belly and enjoy the licks until Jackula pays them 2006 World Cup players their bonus money and Camps is forced to step down! 
Seriously!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:52:20 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>